Love Is Poison

By gabbymc32

Kentrell and Mia were once childhood friends until one day they both went their separate ways. Time has passe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32(Epilouge)💚

Chapter 17

3.4K 148 61
By gabbymc32

Love Is Poison

💚💚COMMENT💚💚FOLLOW💚💚VOTE💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Kentrell POV

This bitch here mane.

"What the fuck you want Iyanna."

"Oh so we using proper names now huh?"

"Bitch I'll slap the fuck out of you."

"Try it my folks will put some hot shit in ya bitch chest."

"Top, I knew it was something funny about this bitch."

"KD not now mane!"

I looked over at Mia and made eye contact and then I looked at Ben and did the same.

"Don't try shit Kentrell. I'll shoot you and the bitch. I know yall had something going on. You thought I was stupid talking bout yall had a project! Nigga please."

"Look what's all the bullshit about. You playing on my top and you speaking in circles."

"You wasn't texting, talking to me, or nothing then I found out about this shit. You treating me like I didn't matter once something new came back."

Found out...

"Oh yea while you was ignoring me your partner was putting that pipe in my guts."

I smirked at her.

"Why you laughing you don't believe me?"

"Yea yea bitch, I already know who you fucking!!"

Everybody looked at me.

"I know you and my brutha fucking."

"But what I don't know is why he was pillow talking with yo ass."

"Best dick I ever had."

"Bitch I don't give a fuck. You done had a lot of dicks!!"

"Top let me explain brudda."

"Go talk to god bout it."

"She conniving and you gon be the one that's crying!"

"What the fuck that mean mane?"

"She didn't tell you she let 2 niggas run a train. You never told this nigga you was known for giving brain!"

"Bitch you done brought me so much pain."

"Top.."

"Top what beenie!! How long this shit been going on! You my brudda I don't give a fuck about the hoe."

"Look nigga you didn't want the bitch!! She not your only hoe so I didn't think you cared."

"Jealousy is a ugly trait. Cut the shit 3three you got the same amount of pussy I did. We bruddas, we crew or that don't mean shit."

"Nigga fuck you! Matter a fact fuck Mia. Maybe I should sample that too."

"Fuck this shit."

I blacked out and rushed his ass.

Mia POV

"Kentrell!!"

I screamed but by that time him and Beenie was fighting.

Ben, KD, and Boomer tried to separate them. I grabbed his arm.

"Kentrell she not worth it!"

"Bitch shut up, that's the point of it all. I wanted to hurt this nigga like he hurt me."

"The fuck you smoking. This is stupid you got guns pointed to our face. These nigga fighting and you laughing."

They separated them finally.

I went to Kentrell.

"Look yall chill."

"Big B, I'm good on him"

"Nawl, should have let them niggas fight it out."

"That's stupid Ben why should they fight?"

"Mane shut the fuck up. Every since you been back everything been going left. My lil brudda all up your ass. If you ask me he should have stayed with the crazy bitch."

"What the fuck you say to me. You know this is not the time or place!!"

The cousin of YaYa put the gun in the air and let out two shots.

"Shut this soap opera shit up. Yaya who dying today mane."

Yaya smiles at me and pointed. I looked to Kentrell and saw him looking towards the door. I did the same and I saw Herm.

With a blink of an eye Kentrell rushed the man with the gun and Herm rushed from the back as well.

The gun slid on the floor and I picked it up. I held it straight to YaYa face.

"Give me the gun Mia."

I handed Kentrell the gun and I slapped her.

"Bitch don't you ever in your life!"

3three walked my way and once again the gang got in between them. I mugged YaYa.

"This the shit I'm talking bout."

"Say Ben, why you mumbling."

"Cause every since this bitch came back like I said you been on some weak shit."

"Naw this gang, circle, crew or whatever this is been fucked up before I so called came back."

"Nawl not until you came."

"Oh yea, why don't you tell your brudda what happen in the bathroom the otha day."

Everybody got quiet and all eyes were on me.

"Bitch you was in there? Never mind of all that. Thats my bro I will tell him!!"

Star stepped up and mugged me.

"Mia you out of pocket and you playing with fire."

"TELL ME BOUT WHAT??"

Kentrell Pov

I turned to Mia.

"Tell me bout what I'm not gone ask again."

"Star and Ben together!!"

"The fuck you mean together and how the fuck you know??"

"I went to use the bathroom and they came in the bathroom arguing about telling you about their relationship."

I looked at this nigga like he was crazy. This my brother once again I felt betrayed. This black bitch dropped his head.

"All of this low down ass shit mane don't nobody love me huh."

I looked at Mia and mugged her. She kept this mess from me!! Can't believe she knew!!!

"So let me guess you fucking Boomer."

"What....I would never do you like that!"

"Shit you kept this shit from me."

"I was going to tell you. You had so much going on I..."

"Don't give a fuck... you should have just blurted that shit out when you found out. You didn't have no problem speaking on shit now in front of everybody."

She looked like she was bout to cry and I didn't give not one fuck bout it.

Did all that big talk the other day about being honest and loyalty. I'll deal with her later though.

"Go to the car Mia."

"Kentrell.."

"GO TO THE MUTHAFUCKING CAR NOW MIA!!!"

"Star, Ben. I'm not mad at all. I don't fucking want Star but again you my bro just like Beenie! What I don't understand is once again out of all the bitches Star and YaYa is who yall chose to fuck on."

I just walked out the house..........

———————————————————

Omg had to spilt the chapter up. I got into my writing mode and couldn't stop. I guess that what happens when you than been through some pain!! Don't forget to VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5.8K 37
ਏਓ / 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣 when a young mafioso gets stabbed and sent to the land of the twisted? ೀ twisted wonderland x bungou stray dogs...
1.1M 23.8K 75
Ex hydra assassin turned avenger. Powers of unthinkable proportion. You. HIGHEST RANKING: #1 IN BUCKYBARNS #1 IN WANDA #1 IN SCARLETWITCH #1 IN VISI...
95.4K 3.1K 110
"This is just some fun. I promise"