The White Paladin || Voltron...

By Eeveeloverlove

𝚈/πš— 𝙻/πš— πš’πšœ 𝚊 πšŒπšŠπš›πš’πš—πš πš’πš˜πšžπš—πš πš‹πš˜πš’ πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚊 πš•πš˜πšŸπš’πš—πš πš™πšŽπš›πšœπš˜πš—πšŠπš•πš’πšπš’ πšŠπš•πš˜πš—πš... More

꧁~Y/n L/n Info~꧂
β™‘οΈŽ-The Rise of Voltron Ch1 Pt1-β™‘οΈŽ
β™‘οΈŽ-The Rise of Voltron Ch1 Pt2-β™‘οΈŽ
β™‘οΈŽ-The Rise of Voltron Ch1 Pt3-β™‘οΈŽ
β™‘οΈŽ-The Rise of Voltron Ch1 Pt4-β™‘οΈŽ
β™‘οΈŽ-The Rise of Voltron Ch1 Pt5-β™‘οΈŽ
β™‘οΈŽ-The Rise of Voltron Ch1 Pt6-β™‘οΈŽ
β™«-Some Assembly Required Ch2 Pt1-β™«
πš‚πš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŠπš• π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› #𝟷
☯︎︎-Return of the Gladiator Ch3 Pt1-☯︎︎
☯︎︎-Return of the Gladiator Ch3 Pt2-☯︎︎
κ•₯-Fall of the Castle of Lions Ch4-κ•₯
β™§οΈŽ-Tears of the Balmera Ch5-β™§οΈŽ
!~π™±πš’πš›πšπš‘πšπšŠπš’ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš›~!
☾-Taking Flight Ch6 Pt1-☽
☾-Taking Flight Ch6 Pt2-☽
A/n: Discontinued (pls read)
Alic Info (Alien OC)

β™«-Some Assembly Required Ch2 Pt2-β™«

6.4K 160 181
By Eeveeloverlove

Y/n- your name
L/n- last name
(H/c)- hair color
(E/c)- eye color

(A/N: new writing style, apologies for the sudden change)

꧁—𝔼𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪—꧂

Training Deck | First POV: Yours

Coran had made everyone except Lance go up in the control room. Apparently we are doing an invisible maze exercise.

"To form Voltron, you must trust in each other," Coran explained in the mic, "This ancient paladin maze will teach you just that, trust. Your teammate can see the walls, but you cannot. So, listen carefully. If you touch the walls, you'll get a slight shock."

I saw Lance put on his helmet, 'I wonder who's his—', I look to my side, 'uh oh.'

"Wait. Who's guiding me though?" Lance asked, confused.

"Take two steps forward," Kieth said, answering Lance's question.

Lance deflated, "Oh no. Not Kieth. Why does he get to be the man on the mic? Why couldn't it be y/n? Or Shiro? Anyone but Kieth," He complained, I sighed.

"Now, just sit tight. You'll get your turn," Coran reassures.

"Like I said, take two steps forward, turn right, and take three steps that direction," Kieth said as he looked like he was concentrating.

'If I know anything about Lance is that he can't take that many orders at once, then again I'm not one to talk,' I think as I start to worry about the outcome of this.

Lance took three steps forward and walked into a wall causing him to be electrocuted.

He screamed as he recovered he yelled, "You did that on purpose!!" He blamed.

"You're not listening," Kieth said as I mute the conversation out.

Turns out Lance never got out of the maze and Kieth was a bit mad for 'losing'.
Pidge and Hunk did pretty well only had a little bit of mistakes here and there because of Hunk's nervousness to lead, but Pidge was patient, surprisingly, and found the exit.
Shiro and I did the best, at least that's what Coran said, we only messed up once or twice, and with Shiro leading I was able to get out of the electric maze, much to my pleaser.

I don't think getting shocked would help me with my wounds.

Time Skip | Outside

We were all flying our lions in formation, waiting for Coran's orders.

"You'll never be able to form Voltron unless each of you has a strong bond with his lion," Coran stated, "For you, y/n, this exercise is very helpful for you so you could be able to connect to everyone easier."

"That's good to know!" I said cheerfully.

"And it's going to be no problem!" Lance said confidently, "Me and Blue are best buds for life, for real."

"Blue?" I asked.

"It's my lion's name!! Cool right??"

"Yeah," I answered as I thought for a bit, 'Lion's name, huh?'

I muted myself from the others, "Do you want a name too?" I asked my lion.

I felt a purr of correction.

"How about, Lily?" I asked.

I felt a disapproving purr.

"No? Ok, how about, Akira?"

Disapproval purr.

"Snowy?"

Disapproval purr.

"Gwan?"

Disapproval purr.

"Hmm..." I was stumped, 'What could they like?'
"Oh I know! How about Yuki?"

I felt that my lion was confused.

"It means 'snow' or 'lucky' in Japanese, snow for your fur or color and lucky because I feel lucky that I have you!!" I explained with a smile.

I felt a purr of agreement.

"Ok then Yuki it is!!"

I unmuted myself and that was when a Coran started to talk again, coincidently.

"Perfect! Then you won't have any issues with this exercise," Coran said, "Everyone, put your lions into a nose dive!"

Since we were flying high in the air we all complied and flew down.

"This is an expert-level drill," Coran informed.

'Uh oh. I have a bad feeling for everyone,' I paused a bit, 'but not for Shiro and.... me? Huh... weird.'

"You shouldn't attempt until you've been flying for years," Coran stated, "but we're in a bit of a rush so here we go. Activating training helmets!"

After he said that my sight went black, I couldn't see anything, "It's dark!!" I called out.

"Coran, what's happening? I can't see!" Lance panicked.

I gripped onto my levers nervously.

"You must learn to see through your lions' eyes," Coran explained, "The goal is to pull up right before you crash into the ground. Feel what the lion feels!"

To say I was nervous was an understatement. I can't see and I'm flying straight to the ground. I don't want to hurt me nor my lion.

As I continued to drop I heard crashes, probably from the others. From what I could hear, Hunk went up early, both Kieth and Lance raced to the ground and crashed, and Pidge pulled up and crashed into some sort of rocks.
So that means it was just me and Shiro left.

I was getting more nervous by the second, I decided I wanted to pull up. I gripped my levers getting ready to pull up.

A purring sound stoped me though.

"Wait?" I asked and got a purr in responses.

I stayed silent for a second, "ok, I trust you."

A waited a bit and closed my eyes. I concentrated on connecting with my lion, or Yuki. I snapped my eyes open, it felt like my and Yuki's eyes glowed.

I could see the floor! I can see it!!

"Alright, Yuki, let's pull up before we crash," I said.

I felt a purr in agreement, I smiled a bit, "I really am lucky to be your paladin."

Before I hit the ground I pulled up, I also noticed that Shiro pulled up too. I guess that was why I had a good feeling for me and Shiro.

We both flew side by side with our lions. I had my eyes closed.

"I think I'm getting this," Shiro said.

"Yeah same!" I commented as I dodged some rocks.

"Excellent job, Shiro and y/n!" Coran complemented.

Time Skip | Training Deck | Second POV: Yours

You and your friends were all sitting in a circle in the middle of the training deck, with some sort of device on your head. While closing your eyes, you listened to what Coran had to say.

"The most important part of paladin training is being able to meld your minds and focus on one thing: Voltron," Coran explained, "Everything else has to fade away. This technique will be essential every time you form Voltron."

Kieth focused and an imagine of the shack from Earth appeared.

"So, relax your mind. No walls, no secrets between paladins." Coran said.

You were nervous, you didn't want people to know about your family or what you've been through. You made sure that those memories were locked up in the back of your mind, no one can see them now, hopefully.

Lance focused and the image of his huge, loving family appeared. You had to admit you envied him a bit.

Hunk focused and food appeared as his image. You smiled a bit knowing Hunk hadn't changed.

However, what you didn't notice was that you and Pidge were having some trouble to focus on an image.

"Come on, everyone, clear everything," Coran stated, "Now, form your lion."

Shiro's image was the ship that had left for his mission. You mentally comforted Shiro, which he smiled a bit at the affection.

'Make a lion.... but can I?' You questioned yourself. 'Only one way to find out.'

Shiro made his image turn into the black lion, "Bring your lions together and form Voltron," Coran said.

Everyone had made their image into their lions, everyone except you and Pidge.

Pidge was still stuck on the image of 'him' and 'his' brother, while you were struggling to keep your image from switching to a bad memory, resulting it to glitch nonstop and the image itself was just static.

As the others brought their lions together, Coran talked, "Keep your minds open, work together. Good!"

You kept your eyes closed, your eyebrows twitches as you try to focus on a 'good' memory. Pidge was also having trouble.

"Keep focusing! Only two to go!" Coran cheered.

Both yours and Pidge's images glitched and flicker as you tried to keep a happy image and lock away the bad memories, it was exhausting for you.

Pidge's image flickered while yours was just static. Kieth opened one of his eyes to see what was the hold up.

Kieth saw that Pidge was thinking of his 'girlfriend' while yours was nothing, only static. He could see that your were struggling for some reason but ignored it.
That was until he caught a glimpse of your image before it turned back to static.

(What Kieth saw before it turned back to static by me aka Eeveeloverlove)

Saying he was shocked was an understatement, 'M-maybe it was nothing....' he thought to himself. No way were you in that position! If you were you would have told someone!! You would've told Shiro! You would've told him!!

Now that he thought about it, in the beginning, when he looked into your head, there was a section that was blocked off. It was locked. Could the image be from there? What really happened to you?

Shaking his head he decided to not think about it now, "Pidge, stop thinking about your girlfriend! Y/n, make your lion already!" Kieth called out, trying to get his mind off of what he saw.

The sudden noise from Kieth made you and Pidge open your eyes as the images faded away.

"I wasn't!" Pidge said, "Hunk was rooting around my head!!"

"Yeah, Hunk! What's with you and running around in our heads!" You said defensively.

You and Pidge looked at Hunk for an answer, "I thought we were open. You can look into my head hole." Hunk said innocently.

"Yeah but some people like their privacy," you murmured, which was surprisingly heard by Hunk himself. He gave you a questioning look before shaking it off.

"Everyone had to be able to look in everyone's head holes!" Coran explained, "Clear your minds!"

Following orders you all re-closed your eyes again. You tried to think of a memory that can be shown. But what memory?

Dad?
The space crash.

Mom?
Glass shattering.

Brother?
Insults after insults, after insults.

Sister?
Her coughs, wheezes and dull eyes.

Nothing seems like something you wanted to show.... Wait. The day when your sister was introduced to you and your brother for the first time. Yeah,that would work!

You focused on that memory, it was a happy memory, one that you will cherish for your whole life.

With that you were able to make your lion as it flew towards the middle in order to connect Voltron all together.

"Good!" Coran called out, "Almost there!"

All the lions started to float to the middle.

"Now, form Voltron."

They all slowly and painfully move to one another. All the lions were in their respective forms.

"Yes!"

The green and white lion were slowly going to their respective places, until they both glitched.

The green lion turned to an image of Pidge and 'his' supposedly 'girlfriend'.

The white lion turned into an image of your family but flickered between a darker version of it.

(Your image by me aka Eeveeloverlove)

(Darker version of it by me aka Eeveeloverlove)

"Pidge! Y/n!" Lance yelled, wanting this exercise to be over with.

Pidge stood up and slammed the headset on the floor, while you were still sitting and yanked the headset off as you looked a bit scared.

"I'm done with this!" Pidge said as he crossed his arms.

You stood up next to Pidge and pat his back looking a bit sad.

"Look I don't like everyone grubbing around my head!" Pidge said angrily as you tried to comfort him.

You looked at the group before you, "I second that," you simply said.

"Oh, come on, Pidge, y/n, we're starting to get a hang of this," Shiro said.

Pidge's expression softened as you looked at the ground, "I guess... I guess we're just tired, that's all," you said with a small smile.

Shiro frowned a bit, "Okay. Let's take a break," Shiro announces.

Small Time Skip

Coran handed you a pouch of water, at least you think it was water. Well whatever it is you took a sip from it.

You looked up at Coran as you sat on the floor listening to him talk, "You have been working hard. Maybe it's time to relax a little," Coran said.

You smiled at him, "Thanks for looking out for us, Coran," you said as you looked back at your pouch.

Coran looked at you with a smile, "No problem, son." (It's a nickname from Coran to you)

You snapped your head towards him with wide eyes, "I'm not your son," you stated coldly and a bit loudly

Coran and the others jumped a bit by the sudden change in your voice. You blinked twice before noticing what you did.

"Ah! Sorry Coran," you said sheepishly as you scratched the back of your head, "I don't know what came over me."

Coran was about to say something but Allura came in, "What are you doing lying around? You're supposed to be training!" Allura scolded, making everyone look at her.

You felt a shiver go down your spine, 'S-sounds like m-m-mother,' you thought. You shook your head, 'She's on Earth, she's not here.'

"Just resting a bit," Coran answered, "You know, you can't push too hard."

You nodded in agreement. Which Allura noticed, she scowled.

"What do you mean, 'can't push too hard'?!" Allura said, "Get up, you lazy lumps! It's time you faced the Gladiator!"

"Allura please we've been training all day," you tried to reason with her, "Let us have a break."

Allura turned to you was furrowed brows, "No, you need to be training! You need to form Voltron," Allura yelled.

You frowned, "We're not like you Allura, we need breaks."

"Y/n-" Shiro started but was cut off by Allura.

"You need to train to become stronger!"

"We get that but-" you were cut off by no one other than Allura.

"You will train! You will not stop until you reach your goal: forming Voltron!"

Allura's voice made you flitch. Not because of the way she said, not by her voice but it was because of what she said.

-"You WILL train, until you drop dead!!" Mother would say, "You will NOT stop until you reach your goal: being top of that class!!"-

You gulp down saliva as you remembered. You shunk under Allura's diamond like eyes but instead of Allura, you saw your mother.

"Y-Yeah you're r-right, sorry," you stuttered, "ma'am." You said the last part more quietly but since you were closest to Coran and Allura, they heard.

Coran raised a brow and looked down at you questionably. But, Allura, in her blind rage said, "Good, now, everyone go get ready!"

The paladins and you all nod their head, "Right!"

Small Time Skip

You and the paladins were all standing around the training deck, ready for this 'Gladiator' to show up.

"In order to defeat the Gladiator, six paladins must fight as one," Coran explained.

You looked around with your bow as an arrow rested on its string. You didn't noticed that the ceiling had opened until you heard Hunk.

"Hmm? Whoa!" Hunk cried.

(Warning: Bad fight scene, my apologies.)

You turned around to see a robot with a staff in its hand. You get into a fighting position as you raised your bow sideways ready to shot it.

You robot looked up and before you could react, the robot launched itself towards Hunk. Hunk began to shot randomly at the robot only for it to jump over the yellow energy. The shots went towards Kieth but he blocked it with his shield.

As Hunk tried to shot the robot but it slid its staff under him making him fall. Once he landed the robot put the end of its staff on Hunk's chest, shocking him and causing him to scream. You took this chance to shot the robot as Hunk passed out. You pulled your bow back and shot it's legs, making it stumble and stop electrocuting Hunk.

Pidge ran past you as he went towards the robot only to be block by its staff. The robot swung its staff at Pidge a few times as Pidge blocks its attacks. Stepping backwards a bit, Pidge was hit but blocked another attack by the robot's staff only to be kicked and land next to Hunk causing him to wake up.

While the robot was trying to scan for its next target, you shot its upper arms and it's legs, you could easily finish it off by shooting its chest or head but you wanted your friends to all have a turn against the robot. Before the robot could turn around to face you, Lance went in front of it and started shooting it with his blaster.

Taking notice of its next opponent, the robot ran toward Lance. Lance tried shooting the robot only to miss all of his shots and get pushed back to Shiro, Kieth, and you by the robot. As the robot hit Lance's gun, it knocked it away from Lance leaving him open for a hit. The robot took its chance and hit Lance on the head then turned around to block Kieth's attacks. It turned to its side and blocked your arrows before it went back to Lance.

The robot hit Lance on the head again and swung its staff that hit Lance's side, causing him to circle around and crash into Kieth.

It was Shiro and you against the robot 'Gladiator'. You pulled your bow back as three arrows appeared. You shot them at the same time as they hit it's legs and stomach causing it to stumble backwards. With that Shiro charged in and swung his glowing arm at the robot. Unfortunately, the robot recovered fast and dodged all of Shiro's attacks. You pulled your teal string back again and shot an arrow at it. It stumbled to the side this time as it took the shot and tried to dodge Shiro at the same time.

The robot regained its composure as it charged at Shiro with its staff. As it charged Shiro had a flash back causing him to freeze where he is.

"Shiro move!" You warned but he stayed still.

The robot jumped up as it brought down its staff but was blocked by Kieth as he used his sword. You pulled back your bow as you shot the legs of the robot causing it to stumble a bit.

"Shiro are you ok?!" Kieth yelled behind him. He didn't get answer.

Taking this as a distraction, the robot swept Kieth from under his feet with its staff as it knocked him into a frozen Shiro.

It finally turned to you. You already had three arrows ready to shot at it. You let go of the arrows as two hit its legs, causing it to go on it's knees and one hit it's hand, causing the robot to let go of the staff. You rushed towards the robot and impaled the end of your bow into its head causing it to power down.

You breathed out as sweat ran down your face. You took out your bow as you let the robot fall forward. You then noticed Allura walking towards the 'fallen' paladins. You decided that while she talked you will help the others.
You walked away to help your friends.

"That combat simulator was set at a level fit for an Altean child!" Allura stated as you went over to Pidge and Hunk, "You're not even close to working as a team, let alone face Zarkon!"

You helped Pidge up, as you had already helped Hunk up, and went over to Shiro and Kieth.

You sighed as you listen to Allura talk.

Time Skip

You all sat at a large table that was set with green, alien, food goo. The seating arrangement was like this:

Pidge     Kieth     Lance     Hunk     Y/n     Shiro

"Ahoy, young paladins!" Coran cheered, "I've whipped up a big batch of focus ping food. After the meal, you'll be forming Voltron seven times a movement and twice on the astral confux!"

You couldn't help but feel like somethings gonna happen. You looked at Coran suspiciously. Coran sweatdrops under your stare.

'He's up to something.... but what?' You thought to yourself but was brought back by Shiro's voice.

"Smells great, Coran. Thanks," Shiro said politely.

Everyone but you reaches for their utensils. You noticed that Coran brought out a controller and pressed a button.

Quickly noticing that everyone else's hands were being cuff to one another, you quickly out your hands in a surrender position. Unfortunately, you're cuff attracted to your wrists causing Shiro and Hunk's wrists to attract to yours.

You look at Coran with a glare as he sweatdropped.

"Hold the phone!" Lance called out as everyone looked at Coran for an answer.

"I saw a lot of solid individual performances today, but you're still struggling to work as a team," Coran explained while you looked at him a bit pissed, "So welcome to the final bonding exercise of the day."

"Why cuffs?" You asked, your voice intimidating Coran.

"Princesses orders, and if I don't follow I'll have my head handed to me!" Coran said jokingly with a smug face. He was proud of himself that he caught you off guard.

"Sounds fair, I guess," you said as your face turned into a bored look.

"I knew you would understand, son!"

You snapped your head to Coran so fast that Shiro, who was next to you, thought you gave yourself a whiplash, "I'm NOT your son, Coran."

Coran waved his hand dismissively, oblivious to the murder in your eyes, "Yes, yes. Anyways, eat up everyone!" Coran said cheerfully as you calmed.

Hunk tried to pull his wrists away from Lance only for Lance to pull back. He then tried to pull his wrist away from you. The sudden pull made you lean towards Hunk and crash into him.

Hunk looked at Coran in annoyance as you straighten yourself in your seat groaning, "Coran, I want you to think about what you're doing," Hunk warned.

Something you learned while on Earth:

1) Lance can't do multiple directions at once

2) Never EVER mess with Hunk's food

You gulped at Hunk. You were gonna say something but Coran talked first.

"This one's the classic. You get to feed each other, like a pack of yalmors!" Coran said.

"For the last time, Coran, we don't know what a yalmor is!" You said now a bit pissed.

You all groaned at this.

Mini Time Skip

Saying this exercise was a disaster was an understatement. You just went limp and let the others bicker. Looks like you won't be getting any food goo anytime soon.

You sighed at your friends antics. You looked at Allura as she ate her food, clearly annoyed with the paladins.
You glanced at Shiro as he eats with his free hand, 'Lucky bastard,' was your thought.

Allura growled which gained your attention, "Do Earthlings ever stop complaining?" She asked.

Since you were still a little shooken' about earlier you kept quiet but Shiro thankfully spoke up, "Can't you just give us a break?" Shiro asked, "Everyone's been working really hard today."

You nodded in agreement as Keith stood up from his chair, "Yeah! We're not some prisoners for you to toy with, like... like..." he trialed off, trying to think of the right words to say.

"Like a bunch of toy prisoners!" Lance called out.

"Yes! Thank you, Lance!" Kieth complemented.

You raised a brow and glanced at Coran, who had a small smug smile as he narrowed his eyes at you. You rolled your eyes as you break eye connect with him.

Coran then regained his composure, "You do not yell at the princess!" He said sternly.

"Oh, the princess of what?" Pidge said, annoyed with his situation at the moment, "We're the only ones out here and she's no princess of ours!"

Suddenly a blob of green food goo smacked Pidge in the face making you go wide eye. You turned to Allura only to see her with a spoon that looked like it launched something.

You put two and two together and plastered a smile smirk on your face, 'oh it's about to go down.'

Shiro noticed the smug look on your face and went wide eye, 'Oh god, have mercy on everyone here,' was his thoughts.

Keith slipped his hand under a plate, "Go lose, Pidge!" He said.

He grew the plate forward making the food goo fly to Allura. Before the goo could come in contact with Allura's face Coran jumped in and shielded himself and Allura with a napkin he had. He then chucked food goo at everyone's face.

You and Hunk both shook your heads to get rid of the goo. You both looked at each other then smirked.

"Oh, it's on now," Hunk said.

You pushed your food goo in front of Hunk as he gave you a cheeky smile. He slammed his face in the goo and stuffed it in his mouth.

He stood up and aimed, "Fire!!!" You yelled as you squashed one of his cheeks and Hunk squashed the other.

The food goo landed on both Allura and Coran this time it landed. And, oh boy, were they angry.

You and Hunk hit the back of your hands with cheeky, closed eyed smiles.

You turned back to Allura and Coran who looked pissed. You grabbed another plate filled with the green food goo, "Food fight!!" You yelled.

The fight was mostly a blur, but, man, was it fun.

You and Hunk dominated fight, like it should be.

You an amazing blocker, dodger, and protector.

And Hunk, when it comes to food, a phenomenal attacker and planner.

You protected the other and yourself from flying goo, only getting hit once or twice. You even attacked a few times too.

Needless to say you all were have an amazing time with each other.

Your anxiety and worries left you, the feeling of being a disappointment to your mother left you, the feeling of being unwanted left you, it all left you leaving you in a peaceful manner.

Everything paused. The paladins were in a fighting stance covered in green goo, Keith with a spoon, Hunk with his mouth full and ready for a launch on your command, and you with a plate for shielding.

You all stared at Allura who was sitting down. You all turned to each other before laughing.

It was true bliss. But the joy was cut off by Allura.

"Enough!" Allura demanded, "Do you see what you're doing?" To say she looked pissed could possibly be an understatement.

She raised he head and your eyes widen a bit at her large smile, "You're finally working together as one!" She beamed.

Your agape lips turned into an equally large smile.

"Hey, she's right," Keith said as he turned to Lance with a smile.

Lance returned the smile and said, "I actually don't hate you right now."

"You guys thinking what I'm think?" Hunk asked excitedly.

Shiro lifted his fist causing you to lift your arm a bit, "Let's go form Voltron!" He claimed with a smile.

"Yeah!" The paladins cheered.

"Actually, I was thinking dessert. But yeah! Let's do it!" Hunk said.

You chuckled a bit, "Me and you can work on a dessert together after Voltron, alright?" You suggested.

Hunk looked at you with stars in his eyes and a small blush, "YES!" he cheered lofting his arms into the air.

Th sudden movement caused him to tumble backwards bring you and Lance down with him and soon everybody else.

'Let's do this!' You thought excitedly.

And forming Voltron you did!
Successfully that is.

Time Skip | Castle Lounge

You were tired. No dead. You were dead tired. All the training and exercises, physical and mentally exercises, worn you out to the bone.

At the moment you were laying face first on the couch in the lounge. Maybe a nap wouldn't hurt.

Pidge was sitting next to you with the space mice. The mice were playing with your hair and poking you for fun while Pidge just watched them.

You honestly didn't care that much of what's going on around you.

You soon heard shuffling, you propped your head in your hands as you looked up to see what's going on.

"Going to bed, Pidge, y/n?" Shiro asked.

You looked up at Shiro than at Pidge then back a Shiro with a tired smile.

"In a minute," Pidge answered.

Shiro nodded then looked back at you, "I'm gonna stay here for a bit before I head to bed," you answered.

"Good work today," Shiro complemented with a smile, "We're really coming together."

Shiro looked at Pidge tuna at you, "Make sure you both go to bed," with that he left.

You sat up as you looked at Pidge and your face softened.

You put a hand on his shoulder as he pulled out 'his' picture of 'his' sister. The mice squeaked as they ran to get onto you and Pidge.

Pidge looked at you at the side of his eyes. You gave 'him' a sad smile, "We'll find them, and I will be there with you," you encouraged.

He looked at you, tears threatening to spill. You opened your arms for a hug which Pidge accepted. He burried his face in your chest as he softly cried. You pet his hair for comfort.

"I'll help you find your family," you said, "even if it's the last thing I do."

Small Time Skip | Your Bedroom | 2:44 am

You didn't sleep that night.

All you could think of was of Pidge and his family.

Family....

Something everyone should have.... but not you for some reason.

You were sitting in your bed thinking and thinking and overthinking.

It worried the mice that were with you but you could care less.

Lance had a loving and not to mention big family.
Keith has Shiro like a brother.
Shiro was an adult and can have his own family.
Hunk has his caring family.
And Pidge could possibly have 'his' father and brother back. If not 'he' still had a mother to go to.

But who did you have? Who do you have to go to for help or comfort?

Your father? No he's dead.

Your younger sister? Nah she's dead too.

Your older brother? Can't, he'll beat you like there's no tomorrow.

Your own mother? No way in hell. You'll be yelled at for being a useless, good for nothing, brat.

Your friends? You didn't want to worry them.

Having no one to go to, you bottled up your feelings only releasing them when your alone or at night by crying or sketching monsters.

But now.... you had the mice, as dumb as that sounds, it's true.

They were there to comfort you and you appreciated it. A lot. Like a stupid amount it made you laugh.

Sitting there with your thoughts, knees up to your chin as you hugged them, you stared at the empty darkness.

'Tomorrow's a new day,' you always thought to yourself, 'Everything will go away in the morning.'

꧁————————꧂
[A/n: Apologies for getting this one out very late]
(Words: 5278)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 2.3K 13
Voltron fanfiction. Post season 2 Lance x Lotor #Lancelot
834 49 11
this is a Keith x Lance. I wrote this out in my spare time because I've been binge watching Voltron. ENJOY!! β™₯️
32.1K 507 20
this is Voltron angst mostly Keith angst though, (SLOW UPDATES) requests are open ⚠Warnings⚠ self-harm suicide depression Yaoi/BxB Rape Gore Vulgar...
2.2K 23 10
For sometime now, Keith had realized his feelings for Lance now but he wanted to keep things the way the are. Lance is unbelievably obsessed with All...