Expensive || KNJ✅

By armymindsets7

PRINCESS TRILOGY: #2 - Namjoon Sugar Daddy AU - More

DISCLAIMER/AUTHOR'S NOTE
1
2
3
4 (S)
5
6
7
8 (S)
9
10
11
12 (S)
13
14
15
16 (S)
17
18
A TOUR OF THE KIM'S FAMILY ESTATE
19
20 (S)
21
22
23
24 (S)
25
27
28 (S)
29
{The (30) End}
THANK YOU!!!

26

8.2K 387 240
By armymindsets7

On the second day of the new year, Namjoon and I made the trip back into the city. We left in the evening and arrived around ten. At first he was going to drop me off at home but he seemed to have "accidentally" miss the turn into the apartment complex.

We were exhausted when we got into his place. We dropped our bags in the foyer, threw away the trash from the Sonic we had on the road, and went straight to bed. I didn't even change out of my clothes. Before I was on the verge of sleep, Namjoon pulled my shirt up and changed me into one of his sweaters to fight me off from the coolness of his home.

He then crawled in bed next to me and cuddled me, resting his head in the crook of my neck. Warm and safe, I fell asleep just like that. In the morning, the roles were reversed. I was lying on his chest while he had one hand behind his head and the other one making sure I didn't move.

I climbed on him, looking down on his twitching eyelids. I leaned into him slowly and far enough to hear his soft snore. Then, I blew in his ear. He launched upwards, grabbing onto me, startled. He tossed me over on my back and pinned down my wrist.

Me: *laughing* Good morning.

Namjoon: You are such a little brat, you know that?

Me: *smiling* You're hurting me.

Namjoon: Good. That's what you get for being a brat. Maybe...

One hand gripped my wrist tighter while the other found its way under the oversized sweater I wore but did nothing. He traced circles on the ticklish parts of my inner thigh. It made me squirm around. By the gleam in his eyes, he had reached his goal.

Namjoon: ...I've spoiled you too much.

Me: Joonie~

Namjoon: Now you're really on thin ice, princess.

Me: Daddy...

Namjoon: Better.

Me: P-Please...touch me?

Namjoon: Touch you? I thought I was hurting you.

Me: *whining* That's not what I meant.

Namjoon: *sighing* I can't even be rough with you anymore. You're too precious.

He unhanded my wrist and stopped movements with his other hand. He pushed my hair back while cupping my neck upwards for him to softly kiss and nibble on. Noises wouldn't stop spilling from my mouth and in turn, the movements from his mouth didn't cease either.

Namjoon: *whispering* Such a good girl. My little princess.

Me: I...I love you, daddy.

Namjoon: Yeah?

Me: Mhm.

Namjoon: Say it again.

Me: I love you, daddy.

Namjoon: One more time.

Me: I...I love you, daddy.

Namjoon: *whispering* I love you too, princess.

My nails skimmed up his skin as I removed his shirt. His eyes didn't leave mine, even as he pushed my legs apart for him to slip between them. Namjoon paused for a minute just to look at me. His thumb traced my lips before gently kissing them. I reached down and removed his briefs and I think you can figure out the rest.

Afterwards, he prepared breakfast. Well, we ordered and had breakfast delivered. It took convincing, but Namjoon quietly sat at the counter while I fixed us our plates, juice, and served him.

Namjoon: Next time I'll do it.

Me: *laughing* But you always serve me.

Namjoon: Not when you made those lettuce wraps.

Me: That's a single instance. Every other time you make my plate.

Namjoon: Alternate.

Me: Deal.

Namjoon: Any plans today?

Me: Laundry. Two weeks worth of clothes so it's going to take me a while. You?

Namjoon: I need to get caught up with the store. That also might take a while.

Me: Are you going to be free today at all?

Namjoon: Probably not. I can come back here, but you wouldn't have my full attention.

Me: *pouting* I wouldn't like that.

Namjoon: *smiling* I know you wouldn't. You can still come by. Read in the office like you used to do.

Me: I might take you up on that. Keep your phone on you so I can text you if I have time.

Namjoon: We also need to find a day to meet Naomi and Yoongi. They want to have dinner together.

Me: Ok. I'm down. Also...

Namjoon: Yeah?

Me: Since...I met your family...I think I should introduce you to my dad...I haven't visited him in a while...

Namjoon: Nari...

Me: Yeah?

Namjoon: Give the word and I'll drop everything and go with you.

Me: *smiling* Really?

Namjoon: Yeah.

Me: Ok. We can do that tomorrow before I meet with Jungkook?

Namjoon: Sure I'll make time.

Me: Great.

Namjoon: Here. Let me get your plate.

After planting a kiss on my head, Namjoon dropped the plates into the sink. When I arrived back in the apartment, holding my bags and rolling my suitcase, it was clear nothing had changed besides the year. I came in and the living room was a mess. Sihyun was in front of his games, yelling. Mari was in the kitchen with both hands on her ears while Sooji stood in the kitchen, making brunch for her and her boyfriend.

I thought that they would be back later on but it looks like I'm the last to join the party. Everyone's attention, except for Sihyun's of course, turned towards the door and towards me, struggling to get everything through the door.

Mari: And she rolls in.

Me: Hi! Happy New Year!

Sooji: Happy New Year, love.

Mari: Yeah. Happy New Year.

Sooji: I didn't know you went somewhere.

Me: Yeah...I um...I went up to the coast.

Sooji: Alone?

Me: Not exactly.

Mari: She was with her friend for work. Kylee?

Me: Yeah. Enough about me, how were your holidays?

Sooji: Sihyun fucking embarrassed me the entire time we were there. He came down to breakfast with cheeto cheese on his face. I was a laughing stock.

Mari: Well, find a man who isn't a loser.

Sooji: He's going through things right now.

Mari: He's been going through things for a while now. He's getting a little too comfortable.

Sooji: He's basically homeless. Have some decency.

Me: *laughing* Right.

Sooji: What?

Me: I've never seen a homeless man with a Rolex before.

Mari: Thank you, Nari.

Sooji: So, you are on her side.

Me: No, I'm on my own side.

Mari: Come on, Nari. He wears a Gucci belt with Hollister jeans. Hollister! Even you and The Buffalo Exchange can't stand for that.

Sooji: Not everyone has money like you, Mari!

Mari: Says fucking upper east side manhattan princess over here. He has money, he just got cut off because he's a bum.

Sooji: Leave him alone!

Me: Ok, look, Sooji. April will make it a year that he's been living with us. A year. We never signed off on it. We never agreed. We woke up one day and he's in our living room in the exact same spot.

Sooji: You have a problem with him too, now?

Me: I have a problem with him leaving the place a mess and him fighting with Mari. I've had to change the couch cushion covers every other day because he spills his shit all over it.

Mari: My bunny had less accidents on the couch than him.

Sooji: I don't see how any of this is my problem. Why are you taking it out on me?

Mari: You brought him here!

Sooji: If you hate messes, clean it up.

Me: Sihyun is a grown ass man, Sooji. We shouldn't have to clean up after him. And Mari, Sooji had a point. She's not the one doing these things. Yell at him, not at her. You two need to stop making his actions each other's responsibility. He's the one at fault, not you guys.

Sooji: Thank you.

Mari: Nah. I'm gonna make it real simple for you, Sooji. Kick the bum out or I'm moving elsewhere.

Me: One step forward, three steps back.

Sooji: You want me to choose between my best friend and my boyfriend? Do you hear yourself?

Mari: Best friend? Now we're best friends? You don't even consider me or Nari as owners of this apartment. Hell, that asshat has more ownership of this place and he hasn't been here since freshman year!

Sooji: Newsflash, Mari. It is my apartment. Who chose it? Me. Who bought the furniture? Me. You two just backpacked along.

Me: That's not fair.

Mari: You asked us to move in because you wanted to be like Grownish.

Sooji: And I didn't have to.

Mari: So now we're a burden to you?

Sooji: Did I say that?

Mari: You didn't have to.

Me: Might be the worst time to say this, but...you'll be lifted of one of your burdens soon.

Sooji: What?

Mari: Huh?

Me: In a few weeks. I'm going to be moving out.

Mari: ...Since...when?

Sooji: What the hell?

Me: I bought a loft. It's not that far from here. Maybe ten or fifteen minutes.

Sooji: Where did you come up with money like that?

Me: Do I even justify that with a response?

Mari: I want to know too.

Me: To be honest? I've been saving since he moved in.

Mari: Without me?

Me: Yes. And now with all of this, it's probably better for all of us to live on our own. I'm tired of playing mediator and I'm tired of bickering and I'm tired of two am fortnite.

Sooji: You two are full of shit.

Me: Sooji! Clean your fucking ears and listen to someone besides yourself! We are always in each other's faces and there is always something to fight about. This is going to be good for all of us, including you. And you can have your apartment to yourself.

Mari: I second that.

Me: Excuse me, I have laundry and packing to do. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 5.9K 109
ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴛᴡᴏ ʙᴏʏs ᴡʜᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴋɪᴅs ᴀɴ ᴜɴɴᴇᴄᴇssᴀʀʏ sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ғɪʀsᴛ ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ ʙᴏᴏᴋ :)
5.8K 297 15
𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒖𝒏𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒓 𝒑𝒆𝒐�...
888 40 12
Taehyung x Reader (Mafia AU!)
1.8K 191 29