Married To A....Jerk!(Luhan f...

By Jaeya_JaeJae

Han Nana mother abandoned her when she were 4 years old. A couple took care of her. They were kind and treat... More

Intimation about character
The past
New Parents?
SM High
EXO
Surprise?
What?!
Mysterious person
Who's the mysterious person ia?!
Chapter 9
Wedding T^T
Chapter 11
Not going back to Seoul but where??
Disneyland
Chapter 14
Back to Seoul
Date....or shopping???
Back to school
Chapter 19
Dinner with EXO
Another date??
Mommy??Daddy??
Regrets
Telling Luhan
Kim Soojin?!
Hate or Love???
Picnic
Exams
Party ^O^
Chapter 30
Anniversary
News about LuNa couple
Untitled Part 34
New Story

Date park 2

6.8K 225 56
By Jaeya_JaeJae

Luhan’s POV

But I didn’t know that she gonna turned to so….our lips touches and I snapped the picture .

We went to a restaurant . It was silent when we were eating . I coughed . Nana looked at me . “Ermm I don’t why but I just wanna ask…were you ermm just now .. perhaps wanna kiss me ?” Nana chocked . I passed her the drink and asked , “are you alright ?” she just nodded . I could see her blushing . “Hahaha you’re blushing so I guess you really wanna kiss me huh” I smirked . “Yah yah you..also” she blushed harder . “So should we..tonight?” I smirked . “Pervert” “Yah I’m not” “Yes you are” “Yah” “Shhh you’re loud. People are looking at us” “I’m not like EXO” “You’re part of them merong” “Yah you…Aishhh” “I won’t” Nana laughed . I smiled . “Tomorrow is Sunday..should we go out on a date again ? Today was not really a date” “Sounds good” she blushed . “Cute” I suddenly said . “What ? Repeat what you said just now ?” “Nothing . You’re fault for not listening” I giggled . After dinner we went back home .

--- Next day ----

Nana’s POV

“Nana-ah wake up…palli” someone whispered . “Aishhh wait 5 seconds” I said still feeling sleepy . I was annoyed that someone disturb my sleeping . “Yah if you not gonna wake up I’m gonna…” “Okay fine ! Aishhh I’m sleepy . It’s Sunday . I can sleep for the whole day aishhh” Suddenly Luhan kissed me . “Yah !” “What it’s not like our first time . You kissed me that morning and I can’t kiss you . You even kissed me yesterday” I blushed remembering about yesterday . “ Faster get ready . We’re going out .” Luhan said . “ Where are we going ?” I asked . “Hmmm I don’t even know where….” “Yah I’m serious .” “I’m serious too . You choose where you wanna go” “I don’t know” “Nevermind just get ready . Go and bathe . Go go palli .” Luhan pushed me into the toilet .

Luhan’s POV

When Nana was in the toilet , I text EXO .

Me : Guys… I wanna go on a date with Nana but…

Kris : Someone’s gonna go dating ;)

Chen : I’m jealous !

Sehun : Can I follow ? (A/N: NO!)

Me : No ! By the way guys … I don’t know where to bring her or what to do .

Suho : How about .. picnic .

D.O : Picnic is boring . Hmmm cycling maybe

Lay : Or ice skating ?

Me :  ice skating sounds fun .

Baekhyun : Ice skating hahahha I don’t even know how to skate .(A/N: Luhan didn't said he want to go with you -..-)

Chanyeol : Yah Baek he’s going with Nana not you -.- Hmmm how about movie date ?

Kai : Hmm shopping ? Girls love shopping .

Me : Shopping ? We already did it yesterday . I had to force her . Her parents told me she hate shopping .

Xiumin : She’s weird (A/N:Yeah...she's weird girl ). How about ice cream date ?

Me : Ice cream date for the whole day ? -.-

Tao : Hyung , why not do all the things we have said .

Me : Huh ?

Tao : Maybe first you should bring her out to eat then watch movie . After watching movie , bring her go ice skating then maybe eat ice cream and go home . Remember we have school tomorrow .

Lay : Wow Tao’s ideas is good .

Tao : It was all your ideas I just combine it .

Me : Okayy but what movie should I watch ?

Kai : Horror movies so she will hug you when she’s scared .

Kris : No girls hate horror movie . Hmmm the love romantic movies .

Kai : No they love horror movies so the can hug their boyfriend .

Kris : No !

Tao : Aishhh shut up ! Girls love Barbie !

Lay : Tao and his Barbie !

Xiumin : Girls love fairytales right ?

D.O : Yeah

Me : You’re asking me to watch fairytales ???

Chanyeol : Ah watch cartoon !

Baekhyun and Suho : Watch Hunger Games Catching Fire !

Me : Oh hunger games call ! Thanks guys . Bye !

I was waiting for Nana at the living room . When she went down , I was shocked . She was so beautiful . ‘Is this the Nana that I know?’ “Is there something wrong ? it’s funny right . I’ll go chang-“ “No it’s perfect . You look beautiful” I said . She blushed . “Let’s go” I said .

We went to watch Hunger Games Catching Fire . Okay…the kiss scene…was awkward . After watching movie , we went to ice skating . Nana didn’t know how to skate so I teach her . It was fun . She was so cute when she fall . She really enjoys it . I can see that she was tired . “ Are you tired ?” she just nodded . “Okay then let’s go ermm actually I wanted to eat ice cream …” “ let’s go eat ice cream . I was craving for it since yesterday”I giggled and pinched her cheeks . “You’re chubby” “So you’re trying to say that I’m fat . Okay  fine let’s go home I don’t wanna eat ice cream .” “Hey I was just kidding hahaha let’s go”

Nana’s POV

I order Vanilla ice cream while Luhan order Cookies & Cream . After eating ice cream , we walked back to the carpark . I don’t know why but my stomach hurts . I looked at the my phone to check the date . ‘Shit ! I hope I have a pad in my bag’ “Ermmm Luhan oppa can you wait outside the toilet ? I really need to go to the toilet now .” “No ! Unless I go with you” “Yah !” “Hahaha kidding . Okay I’ll wait for you here” Luhan smiled at me .

Luhan’s POV

I waited for Nana outside the toilet . It was already 10mins and she was not out yet . I was worried . When she went out of the toilet , she looked pale . “Are you ok ?” I asked . “Yeah . I just wanna go home now” I brought her to the car . When we reached home , she was different . “Are you sick ?” I touched her forehead . “You don’t have a fever” “I go in first” she said . When she was walking , I could see a red spot at her pants . She was wearing a white pants so I could see it . Oh so she’s having menses . Aishh what should I do ?? “Erm Nana-ah there something at your pants” she turned around , looking confused . “There a blood stained at your pants” “What ?! Aishh” she quickly rush to our room . I stayed at the living room for a while . I called omma cause I’m not sure what to do .

Omma : Hello

Me : Hello omma . Omma what should I do ? Nana having menses .

Omma : Is it her first day ?

Me : Huh ? First day ? You meant her first time ? How should I know ?

Omma : Aishh difficult to explain to you . Ermmm go rubbed her stomach or get her some painkiller . She might have mood swing and it might be scary hahaha just be patient if she’s angry .

Me : Oh okay thanks mum .

‘Mood swing ? Scary ? Patient ? Angry ?’ (A/NIt rhythms lol ) Aishh what should I do ? I went to our room and I saw Nana was already asleep . Hmmm maybe I should get some painkiller for her . I went to the nearest convenience store . I asked the cashier for a painkiller , a painkiller for menses . She gave me a look . “It’s for my wife not me” I gave her the -.- look . I gave the money and asked her to keep the change . I went back home and put the painkiller at the dressing table . I kissed Nana before I sleep .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmmm it is boring ? Anyway you guys miss the Queenkas right ? Hahaha hope you enjoy this chapter and sorry if its boring...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 1.8K 22
You are just an unpopular girl in your school. Exactly, you are a nerdy girl who gets bullied everyday at school. And the bullies are the kingkas and...
417K 12.4K 67
What happened when your beloved grandfather who took care of you since you were a little kid finally breathed out his last breath? And what happened...
91.6K 2.7K 28
- this story was published 11 years ago, so my grammars and my english are weird! - AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE BETWEEN A PURE HEARTED GIRL WHO IS NOT QUITE...
9 0 2
Remember me? Few years ago... A night to remember. On a shallow road, with a seemingly never-ending rain pouring down heavily, and streetlights barel...