Married To A....Jerk!(Luhan f...

By Jaeya_JaeJae

Han Nana mother abandoned her when she were 4 years old. A couple took care of her. They were kind and treat... More

Intimation about character
The past
New Parents?
SM High
EXO
Surprise?
What?!
Mysterious person
Who's the mysterious person ia?!
Chapter 9
Wedding T^T
Chapter 11
Not going back to Seoul but where??
Disneyland
Chapter 14
Date....or shopping???
Date park 2
Back to school
Chapter 19
Dinner with EXO
Another date??
Mommy??Daddy??
Regrets
Telling Luhan
Kim Soojin?!
Hate or Love???
Picnic
Exams
Party ^O^
Chapter 30
Anniversary
News about LuNa couple
Untitled Part 34
New Story

Back to Seoul

7.7K 234 16
By Jaeya_JaeJae

Nana’s POV

We’re already arrived at Incheon airport . I sighed. I miss HongKong . “ Hey are you okay ?” Luhan asked . I nodded , “Yeah I just miss HongKong” “Ohhh or you miss our kissed at Disneyland” Luhan laughed . “Yah ! Aishhh” I walked away . Suddenly , I felt someone hugged my waist . It was Luhan he was back-hugging me . I blushed . “Y-yah ! Let go . EXO oppa will see us .” “Let them see . We’re husband and wife so what” He went in front of me and continued , “I can hug you or kiss you whenever I want .” “Yah not in public people will-“ he kissed me on my lips . “See us kissing like what I just did . Hahahaha oh you’re blushing .”Luhan said . “Aishhh I hate you” He hugged me and said “ please don’t hate me .” I smiled .  Suddenly…

Luhan’s POV

Suddenly , Chen yelled , “ Yah . I wanna vomit looking at you two . Stop it . Do it at home” Nana looked embarrassed . “ Chen you’re just jealous” I said . “Of course I am . Someone rejected me . I’m so sad” Chen fake cry . “You confessed to someone ?! When ?!” EXO and I yelled at Chen . “Yah ! Shhh everyone is looking . You guys are loud .” Nana said . Not my fault . The guys are always loud not me . “I confessed a few days ago” Chen said . “What’s her name ?” Lay asked . “Her ? No. His name is Xiumin” Chen started laughing . “Yah !” we shouted at Chen . “Shhh you guys are loud hahahahahaha . Pabo . Annyeong I’m going home first . Bye . Xiumin…I love you” Chen winked at Xiumin . “Yah !” Xiumin yelled . Chen laughed . This Chen love to joke around . “ Hmmm Nana and I ..we’re going home .” I said . “Okay see you guys soon” Suho said .

When we reached home , I saw omma , appa , Mr and Mrs Lee . “ Hi omma appa Mr and Mrs Lee” I bowed at them . “ Hahaha call us dad and mum .” Mr Lee said or should I say dad said . Nana hugged mum . She starts crying . ‘Oh shit’ “Hey are you ok darling ?” mum asked Nana . “ Nana-ah why are you crying ?” omma asked . ‘hmmmm maybe I should tell the truth to them .’ “Omma appa mum dad actually something happened at Jeju .” I said . They looked shocked . “Wh-what happened ?” omma and mum asked . I told them everything they were shocked . “Lucky you was there before he could do anything . Thank you Luhan” dad said . I just smiled . “Darling stop crying . You have Luhan now .”mum said to Nana . I could see Nana blushed . “Ohhh someone’s blushing” I said . Nana smiled and punched me likely . “Hahaha both of you look so cute” omma said . “Of course” I said proudly . “So how was the honeymoon ? Did both of you stay at Jeju doing nothing . Yah Luhan you-“ “Of course we go to somewhere else . We went to-“ Nana cut me off “ HongKong . Oh mum dad finally I’ve gone to Disneyland . It was fun . We took lots of picture” I showed mum dad omma and appa the picture . “And we also had fun kissing . I wish I could show you the picture of us kissing but sadly we didn’t took any picture of it .” I could see Nana glared at me . I giggled . Our parents just laughed . “So..are we gonna have little Nana or Luhan soon?” omma asked . Mum just giggled . I blushed and Nana choked on her saliva . “ Omma…” I whined . “Hahahaha palli and have a child . We’re getting old . We want a grandchild . It’s better to have now before we passed away ” mum said . “Mum why are you asying let that .” Nana looked at mum . “ Hahaha your mum was just kidding” dad said . “Oh yah let’s have dinner together” appa said .

After our dinner , suddenly appa said “Oh we got something to give to both of you .” Appa suddenly gave me a key . ‘What key is this ?’ “That’s your house .” omma said . “What?” Nana and I said . “Are you serious?” I asked . Our parents just nodded . I looked at Nana and smirked . “Ohhh we can have our moments . Let’s make little Nana and Luhan” “Yah” Nana yelled . Our parents and I just giggled . “Nana-ah no need to be embarrassed . That’s what a marriage couple should do .” mum said . Nana blushed . ‘Hahaha so cute’ “You guys should go to your house now .” appa said . “How about our things ?” Nana asked . “Oh it’s already in the house” omma said . We hugged our parents before going inside the car .

In the car , I said , “ So are you ready to make some babies tonight ?” Nana yelled,” Yah ! Are you crazy ?” I just giggled . “ By the way , do you know the address of our house ?” I asked her . “ I don’t know . Why didn’t you asked appa just now ? Pabo” she said . Suddenly my phone vibrated . It was from appa . ‘Oh so this is the address’ “Yah ! I’m not stupid . I know the address not like you” “Then why you asked me ?” “Cause you’re a….” “What?” I stopped the car and turned to her . “ A pabo” I kissed her cheek . “Y-yah !” “Shhh we’re here” I get out of the car . The house is quiet big . “Wow this house is so big .” Nana said . “ Of course it should be big . Our parents want a lot of grandchildren . Let do it …tonight” I whispered the last part at her . She blushed and ran to the door . “ Yah ! The key is with me !” I shouted at her . I smiled and walked to her .

When we’re in our room , I gave Nana a paper bag , “This is for you ?” “What’s this ?” she asked . “A paper bag” I gave her the ‘ -.- ‘ look . “Of course I know it’s a paper bag” she rolled her eyes . When she took it out , she was shocked . “Ya-yah when did you buy this ? It’s.. it’s ex-“ “Shhh I have one too” I said .

Flashback

I told EXO and Nana that I wanted to pee . Yes it was really urgent . Went I get out of the toilet , I remember about Nana looking at the couple tee . I went to the shop and bought it . I hide it inside my bag so she won’t see it .

Back to reality

Nana’s POV

I was so happy that I’ve got that couple tee . “ How much should I pay you ? It’s expensive” “Yah ! It’s a gift from me . Aishh . Anyway we’ll use this tee tomorrow . We’re gonna go dating” “Huh ? Dating ? But we got school” “ Tomorrow is weekend darling . There’s no school . Hmmm you really wanna study huh ? Why not we ask our parents to teach us how to make …” “ Yah !” I hit him likely . “ Hahaha” he kissed me . “ I love you” he said before lying down beside me . “I love you too” i said . “ Say that again” “ Don’t want” I giggled . He pulled me closer to him . “What..what are you doing ?” “Shhh let’s sleep like this” I blushed . “For the first time you’re sleeping with your shirt on” he smirked . “You want me to take off my clothes ?” “Yah !” “Hahaha let’s sleep” I smiled and went to sleep .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna do a double update...Next chapter coming soon :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.2K 63
A spoiled bratt, rich girl named Park Hee Rin was married to a handsome and also rich guy named Luhan. But what if Luhan likes someone else? Will He...
5K 154 12
Well, this is my second fanfic. I guess the tittle describes it all. Exo was attacked by a bunch of fans and each of them had to live with different...
59.2K 2.8K 36
Kim Minseo ran away from her house because she need to get married with her parents choice which she don't like it. She don't like the fact that she...
14.6K 601 13
She was kid when she met him, slowly she started growing feelings for him. She started to love him without her knowing. Everything was going smoothly...