Entangled in E-class

By 023-Yzal

What will happen if an A-class student annoyed the hell out of the principal. Will she demoted to a lower ran... More

Disclaimer
Class 3-A
Mischief Overboard
Assembly's Aftermath
Meeting E-class
First Impression
Pep Talk before Midterms
Midterms
Leaving for Germany
Ditching Date
Bonds
Busy Buddy
Ball Game
A Little Revenge
Meeting the New Students
Two Devils With One Plan
Results
Island Getaway
Chaotic Vacation
Inside the Darkness
Serpent's Blood Lust
Summer Festival
Stalking
Reunited
A Leader's Duel
Depend On Us
Sorry as a Class
Angry Bitch
Deciever and Decieved
Mother
Chained
Gain Some, Lose Some
Unexpected Events
Faded
Teacher's Masterpiece
Principal's Defeat
Lost It
Peach
Identity
His Past
Ignored
Meet
Heated Lecture
#Cristmas Special
#Christmas Special Part2
Worried
Sailing Ships
Troubled Mind
Downhill
The End Game
Against the Agents
Fire With in The Will
Chaotic Hike
Inevitable
Intense
Dangerous Dance
Noble Teacher
Helpless...
Revived
The right choice
Sensei's Way of Farewell
Devastated
Graduation
The Aftermath
Class Reunion
Answers

Still Our Father

47 4 0
By 023-Yzal

Zen's POV

At the moment I'm sitting at this corner as I fetched my phone for that distress signal, I also hacked Ritsu for a little memory wipe since It came from the camera's I've installed at Father's office. "This can't be good" I said out loud as I looked through the footage "Oh my God!" I yelled unconsciously and was stunned for a moment as I looked at the blood splattered against the wall while Shu sat there shuddering at the scene as he watched his friends lay at the floor almost lifeless in front of him.. 'WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM!'I thought as I found myself running through the hallways towards Father's Office, as I kept thinking what I just saw while I sprinted to the extent of my capabilities towards Father's office.

And with out knocking I'd kick the damn door open "SHU!" I went straight to my shuddering brother as I kept a close eye to those four exchange students "Shu, Are you alright," I asked worried as I looked over him if he got injured " Are you hurt?" I looked directly in his eyes but his still in daze, as his eyes are still focused at father "God damn it! talk to me!" I coped his face as I shouted frustrated and with that his gaze averted towards me "Z..zen?" He asked "Zen ge..get out of here.!" he said frantically holding both of my shoulders as he repeated that I'd should go, I just hugged him to calm him down a bit as I glared at my Father "What's with your gaze all about Gakuzen?" Father asked normal as if he didn't do anything wrong.. I let go of the hug as I stood up directly facing Father "HAVE YOU ALREADY GONE CRAZY!" I shouted on top of my lungs as the four exchange students looked fearful for my sake while Father looked satisfied at my outburst "ARE YOU STILL HUMAN?!" I asked full of rage and disbelieve at his actions. But he just ignored me "Say, Asano-kun... If you lost, then why isn't the frustration eating you alive?" He asked Shu while I did my best to hide Shu from his view. I glared at him as I try to calm my tone down, since he find it entertaining "You know what, Father? as an educator you failed to teach your students to learn from their flaws and to make use of it." I said in a clam tone but at every word had hidden venom behind.. "in terms on teaching I'd prefer that perverted loving octopus in E-class than your crappy system" I said glaring at him with pure rage as I unconsciously release some of my blood lust that frighten those four at the ground. "That's enough from you young lady." He said losing his composure.."oh, did I hit a nerve?" I asked evilly "might as well tell you that, your nowhere compares to Koro-sensei in terms of teaching." I said and with the last push the atmosphere in this office grew colder than the freezing point "Your not even my real daughter Gakuzen, would you like me to do something about it?" He threatened "well sir, I don't care weather you'd kick me out or not, the point is you can only try to outrun your failure for so long, Unless you learn from it as a stepping stone to be better and wise in the next obstacle that comes around." I said making my point, though I doubt that he would take it to heart, I doubt it. Not until he lost everything he built through the years. He just glared at me as I helped Shu to his feet, As I payed attention to those four exchange students "Can the four of you still stand?" I asked which they just nod, as they slowly stood up and walk towards us while supporting their injury, while I looked intently at Father's direction. "We'll take our leave Father, Do enjoy your day" I said sarcastically as we exit his office.

"Com on I'll send you guys to the infirmary" I said as I guide them the way.. "hope you guys can forgive my Father for what he did" I said head down as all their eyes we're on me "Don't get me wrong, I also didn't like what he did, and I wont encourage him at that, it's just that I understand his reason behind his actions, and he's just got lost his original path, and with that he make his own one at that.. " I said explaining it to them "Stop it Zen, you don't have to defend that monster" Shu said harshly as he could. "His still our Father Shu, Your Father..." I said as I soften my voice "if you'd have took some of your time to understand how Father was hurt in that moment to the extent he changed his ways, then you'd also know how to hold your ground around him." I told him as I left the five of them with the nurse's care. As I climbed the mountain spaced out, Still can't believed on what just happened inside Father's office., "Hey why are you spacing out? Is there a problem?" someone tap my shoulder as I stop walking and looked who was it. "It's nothing to worry about Karma" I said faking a smile, as my mind wondered once again, "you sure?" He asked again as I smiled at him the same way again. "Yeah," I said as I didn't even flinch lying about it "Well lets go we still have to help our saint prince charming do the groceries"I said dismissing his doubt as I drag him towards our classroom.

Time Skip

Currently I'm preparing my stuff, In case Father don't want to see me around here anymore. I can always leave using the window since I know in myself that I can make it if i'd ever jump from the third floor. I thought as I received a message from Isogai that he already finished cooking and our little celebration Party is all set. I left a note and place it on Father's plate , So they know where I'd went. As I'm ready to leave I came across Shu,"Zen you shouldn't have done that earlier..Your not even my real sister, Not blood related . You have no right to interfere"He said dismissively,Though even his words cut through my heart, I just looked at him puzzled on why he kept his distance from me."He's still our father, and as his children we should also point out his mistakes, even he doesn't want to hear it" I said as I looked at him but he just gazed at me coldly. I just sigh cause for now I don't have the time to solve that puzzle as I still have a lot working on progress problems, Which I needed solutions as the days passed by so freaking fast. I thought as I hailed a cub to drive me at Isogai's place., 'And true to my word I'm late' I thought as I saw everyone already here. "Hey! Zen your Late, We already prepared everything" Rio shouted at my face, then she dragged me to where the rest were, "Hey! Zen, want some BBQ?" Kanzaki asked as she and Kayano at the grill looking after the BBQ's as senseie's near by drooling at the sight of food. "Where' Isogai's mom?, I do like to talk to her for a bit." I asked Rio as I saw Isogai's siblings., "Oh, she just left i think she's headed to the kitchen, its the second room to your left once you'd enter" Megu informed as I went inside, since we decided to crash his place I should at least apologize for the mess, "Oh, Zen You really did come late" Isogai said as he carry some dishes to be served outside. "Yeah, sorry about that I just got entertained a little bit longer with Father's usual heated arguing" I said as I helped him carry our food, "By the way I do want to apologize to your mom, since I know this might ended up messy afterwards, specially with our targets antics" I said as sensei started munching some of the food. "She probably in her room.come on I'll take you to her," Isogai offered, as we entered their humble home. "Mom some one hat's to talk to you, Isogai called as he knock at her door till we heard a muffled come in." Mom, My friend Zen here wanted to talk to you." Isogai said as we neared his mom.

"Good evening madam." I greet politely "Oh, dear you can just call me Yuhi," she said struggling to seat up, as I Isogai helped his mom "What can I help you dear?" She asked giving me a soft smile, which is really contagious and it also make me smile "Yuhi-san, my name Is Gakuzen, though you can call me Zen" I introduce myself as I sat down next to her "I'm kind of the one who suggested to celebrate at you humble home without asking your permission first, Sorry for the intrusion" I said and bowed a little, then a second later I heard her chuckled "Zen is it, right?" she asked that made me face her "Well honey, you don't have to worry Yumma-kun's friends are always welcome here, besides I like it lively around here" she said patting my shoulder, after that Isogai left to assist the class if they needed anything and for minutes Yuhi-san and I just talk all about Isogai..I told her how Isogai can be a good leader as he manage to lead the class with democracy. that she only gave me a smile with a proud look in her eyes.. "Yuhi-san, Yumma-kun did kinda mention that you we're ill one time, So the class and i talked about it and we all agreed to help out a little" I said as I gave her a bag of her medicine "Yumma-kun won't accept anything that came from me, That's why I took it to myself to talk to you Yuhi-san, The E-class and i would be delightful if you accept our little gift" I said smiling at her shock face..If your wondering how we'd know and got a hold of her prescriptions, we asked Ritsu to trace which hospital or clinic Isogai's mother been visiting and after she found out about it, I personally went their and ask for those prescriptions , At first they didn't want to hand it out with the reason that they are to keep their patients profile, but as soon as I gave the receptionist the papers of ownership they didn't got any other choice but to hand it over, Since I bought the hospital the week before we talked about this plan. "Thank you, But you kids don't have to do this.." she said teary eye "It's our pleasure, and E-class is one hell of a big family, and Family should help and stick together" I said smiling genuinely at her "Also here, I have a friend that can help with your case,"I said as I gave her a calling card "She's a cardiologist, you can ask for her, when you visit the Hospital again. don't worry about the medical fees, I can talk to her about your situation, I know she could also understand like I did " I said eyeing her as she unconsciously tear up with everything I'd said. "Zen, You really don't have to." She said sobbing "You dont have to worry about it Yuhi-san, It's my pleasure to help Yumma-kun or any of my classmates and friends that needed my help, I wont accept for any of them to return the favor but I all I asked is for them to accept it, And that would already make me happy" I said smiling ear to ear "Your such a sweet child Zen, I know in my heart that your parent are proud to have a daughter like yourself" She said that took me off guard. 'I'm touched at what she said , but I'm not so sure about that though' I thought as I smiled at her

After our little celebration at Isogai's, I went straight home and find Father waiting for me at the living room. "Good evening Zen, Your out partying till midnight." Father said with venom in his words. "We were just celebrating at our little victory from earlier" I said coldly smiling at him "Then maybe you might want to extend your stay out with your friends." He said full of irritation looking at the door "Okay, I'll just do that then." I said stubbornly stumping to my room "He's seriously kicking me out now!" I yelled as I entered my room 'Good thing I've already packed some of my stuffs' I grab my bag and went out from the window... "Since his kicking me out, might as well do it my way." I said as I went near the window and jump from there. Arching my body to land on my feet without spraining it. As soon I landed on the hard pavement ground, I quietly walk myself out the house as I fetch my phone and look for the nearest hotel for me to crash the night. As I was scanning my phone Ritsu popped up "Hey Zen, where are you going this time of hour?" She asked curiously "Well, I got myself in a sticky situation, Ritsu can you help me book a hotel room to crash for the night you can use any of my cards for the payment" I said scratching the back of my head "Sure Zen, give me a minute please" She said as she sharpen her focus. "Done." She chirped "I found the nearest hotel from where you are right now." Ritsu said cheerfully but suddenly her smile turned into a frown "But sadly you can't use any of you credit cards at the moment Zen-san" She said giving me the sad eyes.. "Wait! what happened!" I shouted in pure shock as I hear her say that "After I've book you a hotel room and settle the payments, I'd tried all of your cards but It was currently frozen. And it was a failed attempt" she said and that made me stun and speechless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 6.2K 49
*ALL CHARACTERS BESIDES YOU AND ANY OC'S BELONG TO YŪSEI MATSUI!* L/n Y/n was a learning assassin in class 3-E along with her classmates. In her seco...
136K 3.1K 23
BEWARE, THIS IS CRINGE. DO NOT READ. GO THROUGH MY OTHER STORIES INSTEAD. THIS IS SHITS AND GIGGLES. (y/n) is one of the first students joining class...
12.6K 192 10
Ayame Asano is sent to E class because of her father, upon arrival not only does she find a very lively class with an all-around over-excited teacher...
695K 44.9K 55
"Look, I really didn't mind the fact that I died and reincarnated into Ansatsu Kyoushitsu. I didn't really mind that you gave me a hole in the heart...