Spiderkook【ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀᴠ...

By Dippy08

A story in which Jungkook is the Spider-Man and Taehyung as his boyfriend and both are ready to risk it all f... More

🕸️• Introduction •🕸️
•01• Arachnidism (Prequel)
•02• Scrutiny
•03• Disguise
•04• Mundane
•05• Dilemma
•06• Misery
•07• Fallacy
•08• Surmise
•09• Espial
•10• Confession
•11• Divulge
•12• Evocation
•13• Vulnerable
•14• Amorous (M)
•15• Reminiscence
•16• Malevolent
•17• Pandemonium
•18• Anguish
•19• Envious
•20• Devastation
•21• Inevitable
•22• Rendezvous
•23• Ecstasy (M)
•24• Felicity
•25• Vindication
•26• Conquer
•27• Mettle
•28• Elation
•29• Enamored
•30• Forfeiture
•31• Apology
•32• Euphoria (Epilogue)
🕷️• SEQUEL •🕷️
•33• Anew (Sequel)
•34• L'amour (M)
•35• Insecurities
•36• Estranged
•37• Culpability
•38• Despair
•39• Discern
•41• Resolution
•42• Permitted
•43• Douce (M)
•44• Succour
•45• Reawakening
•46• Encounter
•47• Plea
•48• Complicated
•49• Revealed
•50• Elucidate
•51• Sacrifice
•52• Contentment
•53• Serendipity (Epilogue 2.0)
•54•

•40• Asunder

2.9K 218 49
By Dippy08

Nothing else mattered for Jungkook more than Taehyung. He didn't care about Spider-Man, Mr. Kim finding his secret identity, none of that mattered right now.

Taehyung was the only name in his mind.

He rushed to his side, kneeling down, patting his cheeks and called out his name many times but Taehyung was not responding. He swiftly carried the male up in his arms and laid him on the bed.

Yeonjun panicked and began crying and Taehyung's father immediately splashed water on his son's face and the male blinked his eyes open.

All sighed with relief but soon they realised how much fucked up all of them were.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

The room filled silence, the uncomfortable, dreading kind.

Taehyung was still on his bed with Jungkook beside him and his father with crossed arms. Yeonjun fiddled with his fingers nervously and their mother stood leaning against the wall, very much in dismay.

Never did Taehyung and Jungkook think they would land in such an awkward moment but unfortunately this was reality.

Taehyung's father sighed after Jungkook admitted the truth. What's the point in lying anyway? He was caught red handed.

"I was here to tell my son that I had no problem with his boyfriend but maybe, now I do." He said after a long silence and Taehyung's eyes widened as he gasped.

"Dad! No..." He said in disbelief, not knowing how to handle his father at the moment. He looked at Jungkook for help.

"Mr. Kim, can we talk about-" Jungkook began but Mr. Kim raised his hand, not wanting to hear anything.

"My son isn't fine now and I don't want to talk about anything. I'll be glad if you leave him alone and let him rest." Mr. Kim finished and Jungkook hung his head low.

"Dad!"

"Yes, Mr. Kim, I'll leave." Jungkook whispered and got up.

Taehyung stood up too. This was not what he wanted. Why was everything falling apart when it just got good?

"Dad, listen. I'm fine and please just give us a chance to explain-"

"You hid it from your father, Taehyung. There is no excuse I want to hear. This guy who I thought was someone normal is actually Spider-man? SPIDER-MAN? Can you believe that?"

His father freaked out.

"Jagiya, we can work this out. Calm down." Their mother intervened and Jungkook closed his eyes as he saw the building tears in Taehyung's eyes.

"The fact is that he is the other name of danger. I will not risk my children's life, and not just you but Yeonjun knew too?" His father now turned to face Yeonjun who was looking down apologetically.

"Dad, please... Don't freak out, we'll talk this through. Please...." Taehyung pleaded, shaking his father's arms to get his attention.

"My apology sir. It's me who asked them to keep it a secret. It's my fault not theirs." Jungkook admitted and his father put his arm around Taehyung's shoulders protectively.

"I love my kids more than anything in the world Jungkook. I thought you two were good for each other and I thought you will keep him safe. Now, I just can't let it be, not when you yourself are in danger 24/7. I can't risk my kids life for you." His father said and Jungkook hung his head low sadly.

"You are right sir. I'm very sorry for this." Jungkook could only listen and apologize but Yeonjun couldn't let his superhero be insulted, not right in front of him.

"Dad, this isn't fair. I know danger is connected to him but he is the one who helps people in danger. He is not the one who brings danger, he saves them from it. Dad, he saved our lives twice, once on the road and on the bridge when the train-" Yeonjun unintentionally confessed and shut his own mouth with his hands when he realised. Mr. Kim pulled out glasses from his eyes, shocked.

"What train?" His father asked and Yeonjun closed his eyes, wanting to run away from the room.

"Yeonjun, I asked you something. Open your mouth." His father asked and glared at him. Taehyung covered his mouth with his hands.

Worse to another level of worse. The worst. Wow.

"Sorry for interrupting sir but-" Jungkook spoke in the middle but Taehyung's father gestured, telling him to shut up again.

"Leave. Right. Now. Don't bother to knock on this door, ever again." He warned and Jungkook stepped back.

"DAD! No! What- Jungkook, no-" Taehyung blabbered, this situation falling out of control.

"I said leave." His father said, his words firm and Jungkook looked down, trying to search for words to form a sentence, anything to help but he just couldn't.

Because Mr. Kim was right.

Jungkook closed his eyes, the things he always tried to forget came in knocking. Taehyung's hands slipping from his grip, him falling down from the building and-

Jungkook shot his eyes open.

"I'm s-so sorry for everything. I hope you can forgive me for it." He whispered weakly, wearing his mask. Jungkook turned around to leave, without looking at Taehyung.

"Jungkook!"

Taehyung gasped as he saw him leaving. He shook his head in disbelief.

Taehyung's mother tried to comfort her son but his eyes were stuck only at the window. Jungkook left, just like his father asked him to.

It's always him, it's always Jungkook who chose to let go. Taehyung's breaths got uneven as he burst into tears uncontrollably.

"A-are you happy now Dad? Can you leave me alone now?" Taehyung asked and fell into his knees. How much more heartbreak will he have to take?

Yeonjun's heart broke to see his brother cry this way. He knew how much his brother had endured.

"Son, I had to do it for your betterment. I don't have anything-"

"LEAVE ME ALONE! Just l-leave." He cried and his father sighed, nodding at Yeonjun to take care of him.

Mrs. Kim knew her son was really in love, the mere sight of sending his boyfriend away brought her son into tears. She held onto her chest to see her son hurt this way. None of her assuring words comforted him.

Another night, another heartbreak.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Yugyeom sat on the wall of his balcony, drinking unbothered as he looked up the starry sky.

He had a heartbreak too. Tzuyu left him, too far away from his grasp.

He chuckled pathetically, remembering their first kiss in the car and how they danced together that night.

"How foolish of me to think it would last forever?" He asked himself and then looked down at the garden below his balcony.

His head spun around as he tried to stand on the rail. Obviously half drunk, he tripped and fell.

Whoosh, in a blink of an eye he found himself in someone's grip.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?" Spider-man yelled as he put his friend on the concrete ground.

Yugyeom laughed and propped up on his elbows to look at the man in the suit.

"Seriously! What the hell is wrong with you? You are too drunk to do stunts on the wall Yugyeom." Spider-man scolded him and Yugyeom sat up laughing.

"Spider-man! What a pleasure to meet you again." He said enthusiastically, eyes bloodshot after crying and drinking.

"Why are you ruining yourself?" Spider-man asked as he squatted down to face Yugyeom.

"Psst. I'm already ruined." He said, chuckling.

"Listen Yug, I know what you're going through-" Spidey shut his mouth, realising he was not Jungkook.

"What? You know what I'm going through? Wow Spidey, you indeed are a superhero." Yugyeom said and laughed it off.

"Listen, I meant I don't know what you are going through or what is bothering you. But, please don't be like this." Spidey said, trying to make him understand.

"Everyone is in pain, Spidey. Everyone is heartbroken. You might be a superhero but you can't save a dying heart." He said ironically and Jungkook's eyes widened behind the mask.

"Save the world, it needs you. I can help myself because I have to live somehow. At least for my father." He said with eyes fixed into space.

"Yug..."

"You saved me twice. You owe me this...."

Yugyeom then looked at the superhero who stayed quiet.

"You know, I always wondered how you couldn't reach on time when my father died in 'an accident'." He asked and then continued, chuckling at the weak Spider-Man.

"Like I told you, you might be a superhero but you can't fix something that is already broken Spidey. My family was broken and you simply couldn't save it." Yugyeom's voice spoke, not hiding the pain beneath.

"Stop saving people like you are going to live eternally Spider-man. They rely on you so much that one day they will be so helpless when you're gone. You are simply making them weak instead of keeping them strong." The meaning, the power Yugyeom's words held, left Jungkook speechless.

Was Spider-Man seriously worth people's love?

"Good night Spidey. See you some other time, 'cause you know, I don't trust myself." Yugyeom finished pathetically and walked back into his home.

Yugyeom held onto the wall, tripping or holding onto things for support, landing on the couch, flat. Jungkook sat shook in the garden, Yugyeom's words questioning his inner self, his prestige and his ego.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Jungkook finally reached home. Not on his usual routine for a goodnight kiss from Taehyung. He walked to the mirror and pulled out his mask, staring at his reflection.

Yugyeom's words echoed in his head, an aching heartbreak. He was completely sure and believed that he was the reason behind Yugyeom's suffering.

He closed his eyes only to see Taehyung's face, crying and crying because of him.

Taehyung literally slipped away from his hands when that train fell. What if he couldn't save him? What if-

Goblin would have killed him and Taehyung if Felix hadn't reached on time.

Spider-Man was just a name, an identity that slowly killed his real self. Spider-man forged the existence of Jeon Jungkook knowingly or unknowingly.

Taehyung's father was right. His other name was danger.

How many nights he had gone to his boyfriend, all injured and bleeding? The way Taehyung cried to him, telling him not to be so selfless. All the heartbreaks and pain.

Who caused it? Who was to blame?

Spider-man.

Tears streamed down Jungkook's face when he knelt down broken. He felt so helpless, so vulnerable and so lost.

Taehyung was in pain. Yugyeom was in pain. Because of whom?

Jungkook and Spider-Man. The two did not seem very different in his eyes now.

To face the past and the future

It's nights like these that I keep on thinking

How much hope is needed to reach you?

In the city at dusk...

He held the mask in his hands, like it was non- existent before. Like he was trying to find a different perspective of this cover. Even if he would try to neglect, he couldn't forget the fact this was him.

Spider-man was inevitably a part of him. He himself was Spider-Man.

Whether he would like it or not, it would stay forever with him.

•••🕸️🕷️🕸️•••

Can I go and shower my Tae baby with kisses instead?

Aigoo my heart.

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 9.3K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...
410K 30K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...
21.7K 819 45
Jk:The day you change your feelings towards me since that day you're mine Tae:Fine but just know I'll never fall you(deep voice) Story of enmity. Wha...
1.1M 77.1K 46
She moves into a new appartment. He's stuck. No one can see him. But she can. Jungkook/OC Rom-Com #64 in fanfiction 26/5/2020 #1 in romcom #2 in...