Bailey & Jacob Latimore Love...

By _baileyyyy

There once was a girl name Bailey. All she wanted was to be happy with someone who feels happy with her. She... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 59

Part 53

55 0 0
By _baileyyyy

I was walking down the sidewalk until I ran into someone. I looked up & it was Carolyn. She looked at me & rolled her eyes. This girl has been hating me so much since the day we met. I don't know what her problem is.
"Carolyn?" I said.
She looked at me & rolled her eyes again.
"What?" She asked with an attitude.
"Why do you hate me so much?" I asked her.
"What boy? I have to go." Carolyn said about to leave but I grabbed her arm & pulled her back.
"Why do you hate me so much?" I asked her again.
She was lost for words.
"Just leave me alone.." Carolyn said about to walk off but I pulled her back again.
"Why are you ignoring the question?" I asked her.
"Okay! Okay! Since you want to know why I hate you so much it's because I still had little bit of feelings for you then I seen you with Bailey, the girl that I love, which made me even more mad at you." Carolyn said.
Me & Carolyn use to date a long time ago. For maybe like 3 or 4 months. That's why she was acting crazy the night of the party. She didn't want me to talk to Bailey but, I did though. But I cheated on Carolyn while me & her dated. I just didn't feel the same connection we had when we first started dating anymore so I cheated. But do I still like or love Carolyn? No. I love Bailey.
"Oh. You still have feelings for me?" I asked her.
"Yeah, do you?" She asked.
"No I'm kind of in love with Bailey." I said.
The look she gave me was like she wanted to punch me right in the face.
"She's mine!" She demanded.
"No she's not. She's with Jacob." I said.
"She's not with Jacob, I broke them up well actually my friend did." Carolyn said.
"Well it must of didn't work cause they still together. I mean that's what she told me today." I said.
Carolyn's face began to turn red. I could tell she was mad.
"God Dammit! How? I thought my friend sleeping with him would of crossed the line!" She yelled.
"Wait? Your friend slept with him?" I asked.
"Yeah long story but dammit. Trevor you have to help me break them up!" Carolyn said.
"You know what I kind of want to help you just so I can have Bailey back." I said.
"No but walk with me, talk with me." Carolyn said walking with me.
After walk for about 10 minutes me & Carolyn had an idea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Colorless By Caleb

Teen Fiction

2.4K 66 17
You know how the sky is light blue, apples are red and green, and flowers are rainbows? Me neither. I, Jacob Color, am color blind. Ironic last nam...
1.4K 62 19
"i'm scared, I'm scared that if I stay by your side for one more second I'll fall for you." THE DARE THAT RUINED HER LIFE ✓ I stare into his eyes a...
1.4M 44.1K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
224K 7.9K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...