Falling for him

By Everything_Brex

Sequel to My Captain is Amazing January has come to Chicago, which means the hockey season is about half over... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Road to Lord Stanley: Chapter 1

Chapter 2

1.5K 21 2
By Everything_Brex

I got to practice then next day and went to coach Q's office. I need to ask him when I could bring Riley in to practice with us. I knock on his door and he saw me.

"Come in Tazer." Q said. "What's on your mind?"

"Could I bring Riley in one day to practice with us." I asked.

"Sure,  you could bring her in tomorrow."

"Thanks Q"

I left his office and went to go get ready for practice.

I knocked on the door and Riley yelled to come in. Today was my first trumpet lesson. I walk into her place and she came over to me.

"You ready?" she asked.

"I guess." I replied

She takes me down the hallway, into her music room. She grabs a case and puts it on the chair. She opens it up and grabs the trumpet. She hand it to me and grab her trumpet. She did a little thing on her trumpet and I don't think I could do that at all. Looked at her as she finished.

"Am I going to have to do that?" I ask

"Not right now but maybe. Lets get started." she said.

She taught me how to buzz and a couple notes but there was more to learn. When we were done she put the trumpets back into their cases.

"So are you free tomorrow?" I ask.

"Yeah" she replied

"Good, your coming with practice tomorrow."

"Ok, but you got give me equipment. I got the skates."

"No problem."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
1.2M 56.7K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
189K 4.3K 66
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
1.4M 37.7K 16
1 week power-saving drill. The heats off. 3 blankets, 2 pairs have to share a bed. Lance is warm. (i was 14/15 when i wrote this, i'm now 20 and rea...