//š˜™š˜Œš˜‰š˜–š˜™š˜•ā™”

By m0th_fa3rie

ā—œ š˜š˜¶š˜Æš˜µš˜¦š˜³ š˜Ÿ š˜š˜¶š˜Æš˜µš˜¦š˜³. ā—ž Warrior, š˜Æš˜°š˜¶š˜Æ 1. A brave or... More

(A/N)
A Nap
Death, ig
A baby?
No home.
16 years.
First stage.
The second stage.
The third stage~~part one.
The third stage~~part two.
The fourth stage.
The last stage.
Republic of Padokea
The Emperor of Jappon.
A/N
Princess.
Another hot guy.
Kidnapped?
Godly power.
Specialist.
Kurapika.
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL~
The auction.
The auction~~part two
Fight with the Leader.
A/n
A date with the hottest man in HxH.
Story time
A/N

Fire.

3.5K 113 33
By m0th_fa3rie

"What?" Fumiko shakily said.

The smell of smoke got stronger and filled your nose, blocking all other smells.

It overwhelmed your senses.

In the distance, if you looked over the roofs, you could see the smoke. It billowed and swirled.

Getting slowly bigger.

I widened my green eyes. They reflected the smoke. It was covering half the village already. I could hear the crumbling of buildings. Fear. i could feel an overwhelming wave of fear wash over me.

My knees buckled. I fell to the ground. The dirty ground littering my kimono.

My mother and Fumiko gathered us and tried to get as far away from our wooden house as possible.

The screaming continued.

Most of us where crying, clinging to my mothers kimono. She kneeled down to our level hugging some of us while trying to calm the smaller kids.

I looked down the street. There where kids, adults and others attempting to run from the flames.

It was utter chaos.

We fled to the street, trying to find the parents of the other children with us.

I looked down the street, and found myself staring at the man from five and a half months ago.

He had come early.

His cloak flowing open, revealing the belt of weapons he had. He was holding a flamethrower. It's was flaring around as he maniac laughed. The bloodlust was rolling of him in huge waves. It froze me on the spot.

He was about a hundred meters away from us.
His grin visable. We all froze, staring as he destroyed our town.

Quickly snapping out of it, Fumiko pushed my mother in the opposite direction. She stayed still at first but eventually moved, braking into a run they raced towards the exit gate. It lead into a open field. Just beyond that was the rice fields that us children enjoyed so much.

But what they didn't notice was the fact that I was still standing there, in the middle of the street. I was frozen, my thoughts screaming at me to move, to run.

I swallowed, only to find that my throat was parched. It was as dry as a desert.

I watched from my spot as the strange man stalked closer, burning my beloved village to the ground.

Sweat rolling down my face, I stumbled back. I tripped over. Stupid pebble, I thought. Now, stitting on the ground, I tried to get back up. Only to meet the piercing stare of the male, who had walked the extra 20 meters in a matter of seconds.

The bloodlust surrounded me, numbing my nerves, withdrawing my ability to quickly react, and most importantly, not allowing me to escape.

He stomped the ground, creating a giant crater in the ground. Huge cracks ran up along the sidewalks and up the sides of half standing buildings.

I'm think he's using nen. My sixteen year old brain working, rather than my small five year old body. I don't remember much from the anime, but I'm guessing he's an enhancer.

"Now your pesky little mother can't come and save you." He chuckled. His eyes wide and filled with satisfaction.

I quickly look at my surroundings and see that he's right. The crater is big enough, that if anyone would want to jump in, they would still not be there quick enough to avoid a attack and save me at the same time. Plus, it's pretty deep.

"What are you going to do to me and why did you come early?" I ask. Stopping my crying, and trying to look tough. Realising a little too late that a kid wouldn't not be crying in a situation like this.

"I'm here to take you away, little girl" he says with a smirk growing on his face, molding into a maniac smile.

I gasp when he harshly grabs my arm.

"And to answer your second question, my client was just a little inpatient, that's all." He said, and quietly adding, "not that you would understand, you're only a kid."

I struggle against his grip, when I hear a shout. I look up to see my mother looking at me from the edge of the crater in shock, disbelief and fear.

"MOTHER!" I scream. Cracking my lips in the process.

"AIKO!"

"SHUT UP YOU HAG!" The man shouts over our speech.

"DONT CALL MY MOTHER THAT!" I scream in his face and he winced as the volume.

A couple of emotions cross his face before returning back to the maniac look from before. I see him form some sort of plan.

He raises his hand, back behind his head, and swinging to down back on my face. The sound of the slap ringing through the air. My face turned all the way to the side, hurting my neck.

When the feeling returned to my face it burned like fire. My face slowly swelling and turning blue. My right eyelid lowered till I almost couldn't see through it anymore.

My arm, still in his iron grasp, was in high levels of pain and the pale skin tone fading into the classic colors of bruises; blue, black and purple. And a hint of green here and there.

The slap was probably powered by nen. I thought, bringing up my free hand to touch my right cheek. It seared in pain when I softly touched it. It will heal soon though, cause if I remember correctly, the God man said that I have fast healing abilities.

Oh wait, no. He had said fast learning, not healing. Fuck.

"Huh?, why didn't you black out?, that usually works." He said, loosening his grip on my arm in confusion.

"Ah, that's why it hurts so much." I barely audibly mumble.

"What's that, little girl?"

"Nothing." I say a little louder.

"Thought so." He snarled.

Roughly tighing some old and batterd rope around my hands, he let go of me.

But, I soon remembered that my mother was still at the top of the crater.

"MOTHER!, RUN BEFORE HE GETS YOU TOO!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

"NO NEVER!"

"DO IT, PLEASE!!!"

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!!" The guy lets out, while turning to stare up at her. He punches the air and sends the woosh in her direction. It whips around her oval face, blowing away the hair.

He sends another wind punch her way, but this time it blows her away completely. Probably knocking her out in the process.

"Finally, she's gone." He sighs.

I growl angrily and scratch at his arm, trying to intimidate him.

"Feisty, huh, little girl." He laughs. "but that won't work on me."

Grabbing the rough rope, he pulled me along. Unfortunately for him, I was struggling, a lot. I kicked, tugged, and tried to sit on the ground to stop him moving.

Suddenly I stumbled and fell, face first in the dirt. I felt drained all of a sudden.

Feeling the the sudden heavy tug, the man glanced behind him and looked in shock, what the hell?!? He thought. This wasn't supposed to happen.

He was right to be surprised.

My aura, was fastely seeping out of my recently opened pores, was quickly depleting and knocking me out cold.

It was now but a thin layer on my body.

Shit, this isn't what I had planned for. He grimily thought. Looking around he only saw the flaming houses and some corpses here and there. The majority of the village had gotten away in time.

He peered in the direction of the mother of the pretty child and saw her body slumped up against the outside wall of a house.

An wooden beam next to her, holding up a side of the house, was creaking and cracking, barely holding up.

The beam, having given up on holding the burning home, gave way.

Gazing up, the poor mother, looked on as the beam fell, crushing her bloodied and battered body to bits.

She's dead. The man thought to himself, lifting the girl onto his shoulder.

Running into the night, he exited the burning village and ran past a group of people, about ten meters to his right.

The children looked at the village, while only the older girl noticed them.

Seeing the man, Aiko slinged over his shoulder, and her mother nowhere to be seen, was to much for her. She collapsed, falling next to one of the smallest kids. She cried, watching them go and being able to do nothing about it.

She watched, as the man sped of into the night, going at abnormal speed and disappearing of into the unknown.

" I'm sorry." She whispered.

✄┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Wow
That's took me ages to wright.
Take care guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 1.1K 11
š…š¢š š”š­š¢š§š  šŸšØš« š§šØš­š”š¢š§š  š°ššš¬ šžššš¬š² š”šžš« š°š”šØš„šž š„š¢šŸšž. šˆš­ š°ššš¬ š¬š¢š¦š©š„šž ššš§š šŸš«šžšž, š›š®š­ š§šØš° š­š”ššš­ ļæ½...
11.5K 177 37
Kari entered to hunter exams looking for some thrill but runs into someone she used to know, they had a past, a good one, until she disappeared. sor...
14.1K 396 25
ā•­ā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆš‘ą ¬ā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā”ˆā•® Throughout the events that occurred these past years, they could never overcome a longing heart. Even the trembling ea...
22.1K 665 22
One day you woke up injured in your favourite anime ' Hunter X Hunter', not expecting the plans fate has for you. Ending up falling for Illumi Zoldyc...