Subdued Stallion [21+] - Jung...

By UnbeliebubbleTaeffs

"YOU ARE something...aren't you..." He squinted his eyes studiously moving towards my lips, a mischievous smi... More

Plagiarism Notice
Episode 1 - An Unexpected Accident
Episode 2 - The Encounters
Episode 3 - The Revelations
Episode 4 - An Unusual Invite
Episode 5 - On my knees (18+)
Episode 6 - Shackled
Episode 7 - The Struggles
Episode 8 - Subdued...
Episode 9 - A Happy Accident
Episode 10 - Her Pegasus
Episode 11 - Stay with me...
Episode 12 - He's a Teaser and a Tempter... [18+]
Episode 13 - I'm Sorry...
Episode 14 - I wanna marry a Rich girl...
Episode 15 The troubles... [21+]
Episode 16 - I did it for you...
Episode 17 - Unprepared [21+]
Episode 18 - This is all real...
Episode 19 - Play fights [15+]
Episode 20 - Wild... [21+]
Episode 21 - We are just Friends [15+]
Episode 22 - Elevator Kiss [15+]
Episode 24 - Forced Marriage
Episode 25 - The Storm...
Episode 26 - Goodbye my Pegasus...
Episode 27 - Wounded and Hunted [15+]
Episode 28 - The Red Lotus...
Episode 29 - Deal with the Devil
Episode 30 - One Last Night [18+]
Episode 31 - Secrets and Strawberry kisses [16+]
Episode 32 - Tell me why?
Episode 33 - Where were you?
Episode 34 - The finale (Part 1)
Episode 35 - The Finale (Part 2) [21+]

Episode 23 - A risky promise

14.1K 614 30
By UnbeliebubbleTaeffs

Author's PoV

Yoo breathed in deep...

Mr Gong: "You have all the right to ask me..."
He braced himself for her question like a sinner.

Y/n: "What makes us humans so selfish and heartless Mr Gong? Why do we fail to see what matters in life?"
She didn't direct her question at him at all. But, It's the new world of the rich unraveling in front of her eyes. It's a mere reaction to the insanity of the rich, that made her question.

But, Yoo knew he had to explain himself at some point, after all, he's part of that world too. His conscience, caged in guilt forced him to speak. He took a deep breath in to gain some strength before he spoke.
He felt that, the moment he pushed back all this time was suddenly here. After all, he'd just walked out of their world, hence he must know the answer.

Mr Gong: "It's the greed Miss y/n, the greed to have more and something better than what we and others already have. The illusional attachments to the materialistic world and delusional indulgences. Money is one of those things. We drop the most precious treasures behind and run after the things that gives us short term happiness. It's like an addiction to a drug. Intoxicated by the greed, we make mistakes. Yet, blindly, keep going, thinking we have escaped from the eyes of Karma. We think we've fooled the world."
He explained the humanly reasons, while looking down. He furthered, trying to explain himself.
Mr Gong: "Then one day, life hits us hard with just a single moment. Making us realise, it's us who's been fooled...."
He looked at her lovingly as she stood gazing at the glimmering street lights.
Mr Gong: "...The precious treasure we left behind stands right in front of us, grown so beautifully. It punishes us and makes us realise what we have missed. The guilt makes us so powerless, we feel so little...Miss y/n..."
He spoke regretfully looking down again in guilt.
He cleared his throat before he spoke again.
Mr Gong: "The guilt is so great, it cripples us from facing the consequences. So we hide and suffer. But also too weak to face the truth. I guess all of this in the end makes us wonder if we even deserve the chance to apologise Miss y/n..."
His voice grew weaker so he stopped.
Y/n: "You've answered for more than what I asked Mr Gong. I didn't mean to make you feel guilty."
She quickly looked down, so the tears wouldn't trail her cheeks and just fall out of her eyes. That way no one would notice them.

Y/n: "If you've already been forgiven, then there's no need for an apology Mr Gong..."
Mr Gong: "That's very kind of you..."
Y/n: "but I want you to promise me something..."
His sad eyes shone with little curiosity.
Mr Gong: "Whatever you wish..."
Y/n: "I want the truth to be hidden just like it is now. I don't want you to reveal it under any circumstances. I will say it when the right time comes."
He sighed looking at her.
Mr Gong: "Is this a punishment?"
He asked with worry.
Y/n: "No. If Mr Jeon ever gonna accept me, I want him to accept me for what I am, not because of who I am. I don't want any favors."
She smiled at him.

Mr Gong: "This promise sounds like a risky one..."
Y/n: "I know. But, maybe my journey in this dream is nearing its end. Soon, I may have to wake up and step back into my own little world. The memories are enough to keep me happy."
Mr Gong: "Mr Jeon is struggling to see what you are tho. That's my concern."
She laughed sadly and turned to face the crowd of people dressed in their exorbitantly rich designer outfits and diamonds.
Y/n: "They are all struggling to see what I am Mr Gong. They don't see me beyond my dress and my jewellery. Their world is so lavishly rich and superficial. Full of mirages. I'm too simple for their world. I don't fit in there. To be honest I find it scary in a way..."
She spoke as Her palace of hopes were reduced to a small thin bubble. It was so fragile, It could burst and disappear at any time. Yoo knew it very well.

Mr Gong: "But, there's one who sees you beyond all that. You must stand strong for him. Don't give up so soon like that."
Y/n: "He does. He's the only one who keeps me sane and happy."
Her eyes travelled through the crowd and focused on just Jungkook while everything around him blurred in her sight.
Y/n: "But if my happiness is gonna kill the love between a father and son, then I wouldn't want it. I know the pain of losing such love."
Yoo swallowed remorsefully.
She watched Jungkook, stood next to IU, chatting and laughing. They looked perfect together, perfect height, and even their outfits matched in some ways. Mr Lee and Mr Jeon were happily chattering away while feasting on the canapés.

Y/n's PoV

Yes, it was perfect, like a happy family. Only because I wasn't in it. If I walked into it, it would be ruined. The smiles would fade. It would be filled with chaos and anguish.
I smiled with a deep sigh and turned around to face my father.

He gazed at me with a smile.
Yoo: "So, can you call me appa now?"
He demanded pushing his lips together and pouting.
I softly laughed at his expression.
Y/n: "I told you, not for now."
Mr Gong: "Fine! Miss GONG y/n!"
He shook his head and rolled his eyes.
Amused by his reaction, I laughed silently.
Y/n: "I never expected you to be like this."
Mr Gong: "Really? Then how did you expect me to be?"
He enquired keeping his pout like a kid.
Y/n: "I thought you'd be same as when you left. Stern, frustrated and angry all the time. Stressed about your work and so on."
Mr Gong: "Ah! That's the young ambitious Yoo, who left his daughter behind. He had to leave that time tho, so this cute appa or like you say "Mr Gong" can come back looking for her his daughter."
He explained while imitating my voice to say his name.
Y/n: "I don't sound like that."
I giggled.

Y/n: "By the way, You can call me y/n, just y/n. No need for MISS Y/N."
I stated after composing myself.

Jk: "Y/N..."
I heard Jungkook's voice and turned around.
Y/n: "Jungkook..."
I smiled at him.
Jk: "Hey!"
He smiled back and walked towards me.
Jk: "Mr Gong, you are here too."
He said standing next to me.
Mr Gong: "Yes, just keeping company for Miss y/n."
He replied after placing his empty glass on the table beside him.
Jk: "Ah, no worries. I'm here now."
Mr Gong: "Of course."
He nodded and bowed ready to leave.
Jk: "Oh! Mr Gong..."
He called making my father stop.
Jk: "Your coat..."
He removed it from my shoulders and extended it to him.
I crossed my arms trying to shield off the cold, my arms did very little compared my father's dark brown tweed coat.
Mr Gong: "Ah yes, Thank you."
He took in in his hand and walked in.
I watched him walk inside, and my eyes landed on IU as my father disappeared.
Y/n: "She's perfect. You should marry her."
I said to him.
Jk: "Hm, maybe. But somebody else appears more perfect in my eyes. So I told her."
He smiled while taking off his coat and wrapping it around my shoulders.
I quickly turned to face him.
Y/n: "Told her what?"
I questioned in worry.
Jk: "That I'm in love with this princess who thinks she's not good enough for me."
Y/n: "Jungkook...why...?"
He placed his hand on my lips, telling me to stop.
Jk: "Y/n, no one can take your place. I wanna put an end to all of this. So I told her."
He removed his hand from my lips and wrapped it around my waist. Our bodies attached together and he bent forward connecting our lips in a very long kiss. Afraid of the crowd's reaction I couldn't see, I squirmed my shoulders. Yet, gave into his controlling arms. He swayed side to side as if we were dancing and kissed deeper, determined to announce the love that bound us together in a inseparable bond to everyone.

Author's PoV

Mr Jeon cleched his jaws in embarrassment. Yoo pursed his lips with a small smile, and looked away. He pretended to talk to his friend as if he hadn't noticed anything.

Mr Jeon breathed out in anger and gave an awkward smile to Mr Lee, who had already seen the couple kiss.
Mr Jeon: "I'm sorry Mr Lee..."
He said after clearing his throat.
Mr Lee: "Oh! Don't worry. These things are normal. It's just a small problem. I'm sure it will subside itself."
He picked up a canapé in his hand.
Mr Jeon sighed and stood glaring at them.
Mr Lee: "Oh! Come on Mr Jeon! Just enjoy the dinner now. I'm sure these little problems can be eliminated."
Mr Jeon: "Are you not upset because of this? Surely your daughter wouldn't agree."
Mr Lee: "No, she'll listen to me. Don't worry. Nothing can stop our children's marriage and their bright future together. I wouldn't let that happen."
He consoled him as he handed him a short glass of whiskey.

Yoo listened carefully to both of them and furrowed his eyebrows. One of his friend nudged him to talk and he quickly smiled.

Mr Jeon: "Jungkook Stop! You have embarrassed me enough. Just end all of this already. It's so generous of Mr Lee to give us another chance."
He shouted sat on his desk in his office room.
Yoo stood silently to his left, holding a black folder Mr Jeon's supposed to examine and finalise.
Jk: "Dad, I love her! She's the only one I'm sharing my life with. I already told you that."
He shouted back at him, standing on the other side of the table.
Mr Jeon exhaled in pure frustration.
Mr Jeon: "Jungkook, the girl has nothing, not even a family. How are you expecting me to approve this? Have you forgotten about our family's reputation?"
Yoo squeezed his right hand which hung freely, suppressing his urge to react. He managed to hold steady and kept his lips sealed tight.
Jk: "She loves me more than anything dad, and that's all I need from her."
Mr Jeon: "Oh! stop this madness will you?! You remind me of my younger self. Foolish and blind! I suffered enough myself, and I'm not letting you fall into this honey trap as well."
Jk: "She's not the same dad. Why can't you see it?"
He implored.
Mr Jeon: "I'll never accept your decision on this Jungkook. I know what's best for you and your future. You are just reacting by mere infatuation."
Jk: "She may not be the best one in your eyes, but she's the only one who can make me happy."
He declared and turned to leave.
Mr Jeon: "Jungkook!"
He stood up.
Jungkook stopped and turned around...
Jk: "Sorry dad. I'd choose her over anyone. Even if it's you."
He spoke calmly and left shutting the door. The steadiness of his voice reiterated Mr Jeon the decision cannot be changed, ever.

Leaning his elbow on the table, Mr Jeon rubbed his forehead with his thumb and forefinger. He was tense. It seemed his best plans for his only isn't going to work out.
Mr Gong: "Are you ok Sir?"
He enquired in soft voice.
Mr Jeon: "Give me some time Yoo."
He said glaring at the door and holding his chin.
Yoo: "I'll stay outside. You can ring me when you're ready."
He bowed and left the room with the folder.

Jungkook stood watching y/n from the balcony. She was sat on the grass underneath the silver birch, feeding some seeds to Poppy and few other birds.

Mr Gong: "You sounded very mature and serious in there."
Yoo spoke as he walked out to the balcony, joining Jungkook in enjoying the scenery.
Jk: "It's because I am, Mr Gong."
He replied without moving his eyes from his beloved possession.
Mr Gong: "Your father is a very stubborn man, once he makes a decision, he doesn't go back. That's why he's the most successful man in Korea."
Jk: "I am his son Mr Gong, So I am no different. I'll do whatever it takes to get what I want. If he wants a war over this, then I am more than ready to fight for it."
So young and exuberance, he spoke enthusiastically. His blood was pumping with determination.
Mr Gong: "Hm, I'm sure you are no less than him. But if this becomes a battlefield, the one who stands in the middle of all of this is the one who'd be wounded the most. You do realise that?"
He spoke gazing at his daughter who was sat motionless under the tree, watching the birds eat.
Jungkook frowned and turned to face Yoo.
Jk: "What are you saying?"
Mr Gong: "Don't you see it? She's growing vulnerable Jungkook. There's so much sadness in those eyes, and anxiety beneath that smile."
Jk: "I know...but what can I do?"
He dropped his head down in turmoil and looked at her again. Yoo decided to use Jungkook's vulnerability to plant an idea.
Yoo: "Sometimes it's important to protect before you fight Jungkook. Make what's yours, YOURS. So no one holds the power to take it away from you."
Jungkook turned curiously, trying to make sense of Mr Gong's words.
Jk: "What do you mean?"
He questioned, squinting his eyes.
Yoo: "Well, Do you imagine your life without her?"
He tested arrowing a question back at him.
Jungkook laughed in disbelief.
Jk: "Are you kidding me Mr Gong?! I'll go crazy without her."
He gazed back at her and smiled unknowingly.
Mr Gong: "Well then, may you remain sane and together till death do you both apart."
He smirked, raising one of his eyebrow, cocking his head forward.
Jungkook looked back at him and smiled.
Jk: "Hmm...I never thought of that."
He smirked at him.
Mr Gong: "Well, maybe it's time."
He nodded once.
Jk: "I think it is..."
He smiled and turned to face y/n.
Mr Gong: "I'm leaving tomorrow evening for Belgium. So, if you need anything before that, I'm here to help."
He bowed and turned to leave.
Jk: "Thanks Mr Gong."
He turned and thanked him, crossing his arms behind his back.
Yoo gave a reassuring smile and walked away.
Jungkook stared at him disappear through the door.
Yoo have always been very caring about Jungkook, so his concern is explainable.
But...
There's a little inkling on his mind that questioned Yoo's concern about this particular thing...
How could he know y/n so well in such little time....
How is he able to read her so well...
But, Above all this, Yoo's idea took over his mind, so the minute hunch buried beneath it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 3.3K 91
A Jeon Jungkook ff . She was like an angel. Soft. Pure. Mesmerizing. Beautiful. Her gorgeous almond eyes were looking around in worry and she was spe...
1.2M 52.8K 60
(21+ ONLY) "I WAS SOLD" Three little words that stole my life.... The guard pushed her to the front, "bow to your new master" "NO!" She glared. "If s...
1M 62.8K 46
"Don't worry, Jeon. I won't stoop to your level and stain my hands with your dirty blood." I wanted her to suffer every moment she spent with me. I...
539K 21.4K 31
- "Y/n will you marry me, when we grow up?" -"Only, If you'll treat me to my favourite ice-cream every day then I will marry you." ••••••••••••••••••...