Eric Divergent

SarahReads2008 tarafından

This is an Eric fan fiction. This is unlike the others where it follows the characters through initiation. In... Daha Fazla

Introduction
The arrival
The tour
Helping the initiates
Luna's Ride
Water fight
Eric's poor ego.
Private Training
Fence Trip
Candor or Dauntless with a kiss
Drunk Eric and hangovers
Erudite
Midnight Snack Mischief
Its a date
The date
So what are we?
Cat called
The chasm
Revenge
Birthday Plans
Game Preparations
Capture the flag
Spin the bottle
Erics Birthday
Colo
An "average" day in Colo
Returning to Chicago
Big news.
Over protective
Ambushed.
Leeked information
How could you

The morning after.

180 5 0
SarahReads2008 tarafından

Luna's pov:
The first thing I noticed in the morning was the drool worthy scent of freshly cooked eggs and bacon. Oh, and the fact that the freezing air was hitting my skin.
I sat up and grabbed the soft blanket from Eric's bed before wrapping it around my naked form and walking into the kitchen.
"Morning." I said with a yawn as I sat down at the island.
"Sleep well?" Eric asked with a knowing smirk.
"Yes." I replied, slightly embarrassed.
Eric noticed this and walked over to me to with two plates of food, placing them both in front of me.
He then picked me up, I made sure the blanket stayed attached, and sat down with me on his lap.
"Why are you embarrassed?" He asked, slightly hurt.
"I don't know." I replied with a laugh.
He leaned down and planted a soft kiss at the back off my neck.
I turned my head to face him and gave him a quick peck on the lips.
He frowned at this and started leaning in for more.
Just before he reached my lips I put a fork full of eggs in my mouth and turned away.
"The food will go cold." I said innocently.
"You little minx." He muttered and tucked into his food.
"This is really good." I said, shoving more food into my mouth.
"Glad you like it." He replied, squeezing my waist.
"So, I was thinking that at some point we should visit my home city, Colo." I said absentmindedly.
"That would be awesome." Eric said like a child on Christmas.
"How about tomorrow?" I suggested.
He nodded and got up to clear away our dishes.
Just as I was getting down off the stool, the blanket that was wrapped around me got caught and fell away from me.
Before I could grab it I felt two strong arms wrapping around my middle.
I turned to see Eric looking me up and down, his eyes clouding over with lust.
Before I could speak he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the couch.
He laid me down and climbed on top of me.
"We have to get ready. Move." I said sternly.
He looked extremely disappointed and after a while of just staring he finally moved and let me run to get ready.
I jumped in the shower quickly and sighed in relief as the warm water cascaded down my back.
I got out and dried off before putting on some simple work out clothes.
When I got out of the bathroom Eric was dressed and ready to go.
"See you later." I said to Eric and walked away to find Chris and Tris who had been wanted help with training.
I found them and spent the next few hours helping them with fighting techniques.

----
AN: Sorry it's been a few days since I last updated, I have been very busy.
In the next chapter things will be fairly different and a load of new stuff will be introduced so stay tuned ☺️

Rate, comment and review.

See you soon Xx

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

257K 4.8K 101
COMPLETED Elena is Candor born but when she turns sixteen and chooses her faction--despite her test results she chooses Dauntless. Upon arriving to D...
623 65 8
𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑. . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆ "what if i was just always meant to lose him?" . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆ valentina eaton though...
132K 3.2K 138
This is the second story in a trilogy: Change Of Heart (Book One)-complete To Save A City (Book Two)-complete To Change A City (Book Three)-in prog...
224K 4.4K 38
A fire has arrived in Dauntless. Her hair resembles it. And so does her personality. Arielle Dalton is taking Dauntless by storm. Her charm is spread...