My Only One

exxangel tarafından

Chanyeol the mystery guy, has a huge crush on Byun Baekhyun, the school's heartthrob unknown to the fact that... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Chapter 1.
Welcome Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.
🌸 Congratulations CHEN 🌸
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
CH 9
Send Off 🌹
CH 10.
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14.
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23.
CH 24.
CH 25
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29.
CH 30.
CH 31
CH 32.
CH 33.
CH 34
CH 35
CH 36
CH 37.
CH 38.
CH 39.
CH 40.
CH 41
CH 42
Send Off 🌹
CH 43
CH 44
CH 45
CH 46.
CH 47
CH 48.
CH 49.
CH 50.
CH 51.
CH 52
CH 53.
CH 54.
CH 55 [ THE END ]

CH 26

772 54 79
exxangel tarafından

Thankyou for blessing me with your lovely Comments. ❤

Baekhyun's Pov :

My Heart was thudding at a slow phase, my breathing smooth as I intake in an out following the rhythm of a heart that was beating below the palm of my hand. I could hear the faint sound of beats against my ears like it was soothing me as well.

The arms around me loosened, not completely but enough for Chanyeol to stare down at me. His soft fingers were gentle on my skin, caressing my cheeks which made me lean in the warmth even more as they slowly yet steadily went down smoothly raising my chin up, as my light brown orbs met his dark brown ones and all I could do was stare, searching for any type of doubt in those and finding none.

I gulped, biting my lips having the urge to speak my mind, and again this wasn't something that escaped Chanyeol's eyes.

"Speak Up" His voice was reassuring again there wasn't any hint of anger or harshness which made me wonder if he was trying to be extremly patient with me or was he hiding his true emotions.

This seem to frustrate me somehow. The itch on my tongue was growing stronger while all I want to do at this moment was for him to scold me and get everything out of his chest yet here we are, him holding me like a fragile baby, not showing any signs of hurt or betrayal or even slight annoyance or anger towards me.

Like it doesn't matter. At All.

Should this make me Happy, Sad, Relieved?

I heard him Sigh. "Lets Sit. We need to talk"

Nodding he leads me towards the bench just close to the fountain. We both sat side by side letting him intertwined our Hands together. His hands were so warm and big compared to my small ones.

For some time there was only silence, which was good because I could clear up my mind and ask him what's bugging me the whole time. My throat was dry as well as my lips, the night was getting colder as I pulled the jacket closer to my body. Instantly I felt his strong arm around my waist pulling me closer flushing me against his chest as he hugged me from behind letting my head fall over his shoulder. This was one of the warmest and safest I've ever felt. This feeling was truly magical.

"Why aren't you angry?"

The words left my mouth like a whisper in the dark only for his ears to listen. The faint sound of water dripping from the fountain and honks of Cars from a far distance reached my ears. The Night was so dark that the stars shined brighter without the moon, yet it looked so serene.

"Do you want me too?"

Frowning I raised my head and stare at his perfect jawline and slowly at his face. His eyes were zoned ahead but his fingers tightened around me silently conveying 'I'm  all ears for you'

Do I want him to be angry?

Yes, because what I did was clearly cheating, I was unfaithful and deserve a good scolding but instead I was asked if It was good or not?

"You deserve to be angry but why are you not?" I asked controlling the tremors in my body. "You can shout you know, scold me even punch me if you want. Its what I deserve!"

"Hm" He sighed threading his fingers through my hair. "What did you both do today?"

My frowned deepened, my lips formed in a straight line yet I choose to answer him first.

"We Went to an Amusement Park and then for a boring dinner" He hummed again.

"An Amusement Park, how was it? Did you had Fun?" He asked.

"A Bit, but mostly I was distracted." He cut me off.

"Why were you distracted?" Finally as if not taking it anymore I stood up breaking our embrace.

"Chanyeol why are you asking all of this? Its not Important. Can we talk about..."

Why didn't it affect you at all! I swear I was Going to explode.

"Baekhyun" His dark eyes didn't waver as they pinned over me. I shuddered looking away. "Why were you distracted?"

"I was thinking about you Alright!" Clenching an unclenching my fist, I stood still not meeting his eyes even for a second as the words left my mouth. "It was like..." My breath hitched. "It was like you were invading my mind the whole time. When I was with her, the whole time I wanted YOU in her place"

I chuckled bitterly, rubbing my face yet my voice rose a bit higher. "I liked her for a whole year! A whole freaking year! It all shattered as soon as you came in my life. Instead of trying to sort out my feelings, my heart was sure what it felt about you... about her yet I still wanted to reassure myself!"

I laughed again, feeling his eyes on me I continued. "I went along with this and betrayed you. I...." My voice cracked. "I'm an Idiot! So I deserve your hate and even a good beating! YET again you are just ...just accepting me like its not a BIG DEAL" My voice rosed again. "TELL ME, WHY? WHY!"

"You told me trust you" He said, his voice growing deeper. My eyes grew wide as they snap towards him. "I assured you didn't I ? I would trust you forever Baekhyun"

"You....But I...Didn't it also mean I broke your Trust as well?"

My Voice wavered as he slowly walked towards me, his steps light as he halted just a few steps away from me.

"No, I was there all the time," He said. I frowned confused at his words. He took a step closer a finger pointing towards my heart. "I was here all the time, so how can it be a betrayal" My lips quivered as he stares back with a small smile on his lips by taking another step forward. "If I was there with you the whole time how can it count as a date and, how can it be called cheating?"

He drew me closer, our foreheads touching.

"Did you stare at her for long?" He whispered.

I shook my head.

"Did you hold hands?" He asked again.

I shook my head again.

"Did...you two kissed?"

My fingers gripped his shirt as I swiftly shook my head in a 'NO WAY'

"How can my Boyfriend be so boring. You are no fun!" He whispered again and thats when my eyes snapped open. He has that amused look on his face while his eyes twinkled. Was he making FUN of me!

"YOU!" He chuckled as I pushed him away. My jaw hanged low as I scowl at him. "I'M NOT A BORING BOYFRIEND!"

"You clearly need tips. I pity myself. Let me handle our date Okay or else you will bore me too" I glare at him as his smirked didn't cease at all so I started to hit him while he didn't even made any attempt to stop me. I slowly, chuckled along with him, as we both completely fell into a lighter atmosphere. It was so nice to see him chuckling. We fell in silence again as we embraced each other and let our hearts beat in sync.

"You Hungry?" He asked. I nodded. "Let's go eat something then" I nodded again letting him pull me by his side.

We walked side by side, glancing at every side of the street. We came around some stalls in the busy market and ate a few dishes. Chanyeol can't handle spicy foods while I can't handle sour ones. We tried many types of sweets as well as drinks. Chanyeol was a great Company, no complaints or disagreements at all. He was so patient with my playful self as we rounded many games him also joining me one or two times. I don't even remember when was the last time I had so much fun with anyone.

We walked over the Han River Bridge, more like me dragging him and he quitely following. I tried to not flush at the fond look he was giving me which made my insides to tingle. I smiled back and pulled him by my side intertwining my hands to his arms.

We stood near the edge as we stare at a distance towards the glowing buildings and brightened river. The air was cold but Chanyeol's hands were warmer. I switched on my phone ignoring the blue box and going straight to the camera.

"Chanyeol" I called him out. "Say Cheese!" I laughed as I clicked his picture. He looks amazing. I swooned staring at the picture I took.

( Imagine with Blonde Hairs)

He looks so handsome, that I want to eat him whole. His smile was so breathtaking that I want to drag him in some schedule place and kiss him hard or maybe let him do it. I gulped as my eyes shifted towards the real man.

Maybe as if reading my mind, he smirked and god! did he look Hot? Why am I suddenly having pervy thoughts? Get your mind out of the gutter Byun Baekhyun!

Clearing my throat, I put my phone aside and avoid his dark gaze.

"We should head home. It's Getting Late" I spoke without looking at him as I tried to hide my flushed cheeks.

"Hm," He said and I'm sure I heard him chuckling.

He intertwined our fingers and we walked in silence again enjoying our own company.

The sudden shrill of my phone disturbs our peaceful silence. Chanyeol stares at the phone and slightly squeezes my hand reassuring me that he was here. I gave him a small smile and with a heavy heart picked the call.

"Sehun is awake" Kyungsoo's panicked voice fill my ears from the other side but before I could sigh in relief he spoke again. "He is panicking Baekhyun! He won't let anyone near him not the doctors or even me. I-I think he would let you in Baek. P-Please, come soon. He has locked himself from inside"

As if the world crashed down upon me I swiftly pull Chanyeol and started to run along with him. Chanyeol surprisingly didn't argue and even tightened the hold while I quickly stopped a Taxi and told the driver the address of the hospital.

Clenching my fist I stare out of the window, as buildings past by yet my whole form was as if frozed. I can't help but stare blankly yet my heart was clenching and unclenching.

A warm hand enclosed with mine and thats what made me snap from my state. "Breathe, It will be fine"

Nodding, I breathed in an out untill we reached the hospital.

As soon as we stepped in the corridor, we heard a loud bang and noises. The nurses were running while few guards surrounded the room. I saw Kyungsoo, Grandma and Suho Hyung standing at one corner. They have distressed looks on their faces as I join them.

"What's happening here!" I asked.

Kyungsoo filled me in at how Sehun woke up abruptly and as soon as I called the doctor he started to trash the room around. Suho Hyung rushed in too which triggered something in him as he pushed everyone out and closed the door locking himself in.

I watch as the guards try to break in the door but Sehun has pushed a table in front of it jamming the door from inside. I slowly walk towards the glass window and find him crouched over the corner, his whole form shivering, face filled with fresh tears but the thing I noticed among the situation was how his eyes kept darting towards something at the edge of the bed as if he was glaring at that thing and afraid at the same time.

My heart was thundering inside my chest as I tried to get his attention. I wanted him to look at me and calm down.

I knocked the glass window, and thats when his eyes met mine. My heart clenched even more as I locked our gazes. Please Let me in.

I inhaled and filled my lungs with air as I swiftly walked towards the guards and nurses prancing outside. It was time for The Byun Baekhyun to show himself.

"All of You" I started with a sharp yet edged voice "Get out of the Way"

The commotion seemed to Halt as I stare at everyone Blankly while they stare back with utter bewilderment.

"But Mr. Byun, the Patient is not in his right state of Mind" One of the nurses step forward. "We need to sedate him quickly. This is a Hospital, we have other patients as well" Something clicked in me at her words. "He is harming the Hospitals property. Thats not acceptable" Snarky tongue while her eyes glint with something that didn't at all escaped my eyes. He has gone Insane. Let us handle this.

Stepping forward, I leaned down at her eye level, as I speak again "I said, MOVE ASIDE" She flinched but schooled her expression quickly into a scowl.

"Look Mr. Byun we Understand that he is your friend....." Another voice came forward yet my eyes didn't move at all from the nurse who was gritting her teeth as well.

"Stop right there ..." I cut the other voice in midway and took a step aside  walking pass the nurse towards the guards who had sticks in each of their hands who look agitated as well. I gave each of them a stern look and glared at their hands. "Is this how to handle your patients? Instead of handling the situation patiently, you have created a big ruckus here. What are these weapons for? This isn't a war zone!" My glare shifted towards the snarky nurse. "He is your patient, not your experiment. Get your hands and step back. Am I clear?"

As soon as I said the last words,everyone of them scrambled and left without a single word. The Nurse and other doctors went pale and even the guards staggered away from my sight.

A hand on my shoulder snapped me back as I gave a resaasuring look to Chanyeol over my shoulder.

With Quick steps I lean down and knocked the door softly, and with a calm yet soft voice I spoke.

"Sehuniee, they are gone. C'mon Open Up Bub. Hyung is Here"

Grandma choked a sob behind me while Kyungsoo tried to calm her down. A heavy feeling settled down in my stomach as I didn't hear any sound from the other side. Quickly standing up I went near the glass window again and find him sitting in the same position hugging himself and shivering. I knocked the window, his eyes found mine and they frozed.

Please. I pleaded silently yet he was still not moving. Raising my hands I showed him knocked yet again which made his eyes grow wide. With shaky legs he balanced himself against the wall and started to take slow steps near the door. I smiled, quickly moving towards the door as well.

After few minutes, we hear a loud screech and some metal unlocking before the door was opened wide.

My breath hitched, as I took his whole form. He had a few scratches over his arms, his hairs were disheveled, cheeks flushed due to all the tears. He stood weakly over his legs taking the support of the door to not lose his balance.

Before I could move forward it was Kyungsoo who stepped in and catched Sehun before he could fall. He steadily walked both of them towards the bed and sat Sehun down and started to soothe him.

I want to sit beside him as well, to wipe his tears and calm him down but instead I took an all round turn towards his bed and searched for that something which caught Sehun's attention. I peeked at every corner and thats when I found something.

Bending down I picked up the injection which was yet to be injected and stared at it for a while. How can a mere needle make Sehun react so much. Something isn't right.

Frowning I scanned the injection again and walked closer to Sehun. Kyungsoo gave us some space while I leaned down to get on Sehun's eye level. His body was cold as my fingers brush away few of his hairs.

With a frown still on my face I carefully showed him the syringe and what made my suspicion more clear was how his eyes snapped wide and in swift moment he knocked it out of my hands like it was gonna left a burn on my skin.

He shivered, his lips pale as he looked away. I quitely gave everyone a slight glance, they look as shocked as me aside from Chanyeol who has his eyes on the table where a tray contained of few bottles lay. He picked one of them then the other before giving me a look. Something is really wrong.

Shifting my eyes on Sehun again I leaned a bit forward and muttered as quitely as possible.

"Tell me what happened before we came here" His whole form went rigid as I tried to communicate with him through my stare. Trust me on this.

"The Doctor" He halts before meeting my eyes again. "I... W-We k-know him"

Do We?

It wasn't even the end of it.

"H-He c-came in a-and t-thought I-I was a-alseep but....." He took a shaky breathe. "I-I wa-wasn't. I-I heard h-him m-mumbuling something l-like....Y-You a-all deserve t-to die" I gasped followed by everyone. "T-The o-other families, t-they would p-pay. I t-tried to s-see him b-but...he..." His eyes moved towards the needle and thats when I pieced everything together.

My phone beeped, and this time I didn't ignore it.

Unknown :  This was only a little warning. Time to Pay Up.

My breathe hitched as his words finally registered in my brain.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

On the Other hand there was Chanyeol who was calculating every move, his sharp eyes never leaving Baekhyun who had different emotions over his face.

He knew that something was fishy but he couldn't point out what.

His phone beeped, and as much as he wants to ignore it, his actions betrayed him.

Unknown :  Think as much as you want but there is no escape. Its Time to Pay.

🌺🌺🌺🌺

So How was it?

Leave your thoughts if you like. 🌹

Untill next update ❤

Also, sorry if this was not that good. I will do better next time.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4K 111 43
After her mom died, Celestia Sinclair had no choice but to leave their home and move to her mother's younger sister's house, Aunt Viena's. In a seclu...
85.1K 3.2K 38
The moment I saw you, I knew it was too good to be true. Fate took her turn, reuniting us once again. After all, We were... Meant To Be. NOTE & Quote...
3.8K 127 34
In which two lovers find their hearts in a deep pit of infatuation. *** Alida Soani is a fashi...
23.9K 1.3K 50
Through the mercurial raindrops falling from the weeping heavens, shone a big and bright red Super Blood Wolf Moon, lighting up the bloody night with...