The middle D'amelio | Ryland...

By a2z_a2z

After her mom died. Her dad couldn't deal with his true love's death. He became a drug addict. At the age of... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 8
Chapter 5
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 6
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 7
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Please Read
Chapter 42. Part 2

Chapter 1

25.1K 204 150
By a2z_a2z

Dani's POV

I smiled a sad smile as I wiped the tear that fell on the picture. It was a picture of me and my mom. The last picture we took together. Exactly a year ago she died in the hospital. I miss her so much.

Someone knocked on my room door. I didn't answer. I don't wanna get out of bed. I just want my mom.

My second mom, Heidi, opened the door. Probably knowing why I didn't answer.
"hey"
She said with a small smile as she approached me. I moved to give her some space to sit on my bed. Once she sat on the bed I put my head on her stomach and hugged her tightly.
"I just miss her so much"
"I know. Me too"
She said as she ran her hand through my hair.

She slowly took the picture away from me and put it back on the night stand.

I can't believe it's been a whole year. I changed too much since then. I lost my mom. My dad lost himself to drugs. After six months of trying to get him back. He started beating me up. He'd slap me if he came home and didn't find dinner ready. Or if he sees me while he's high or drunk and remembers mom.

When I couldn't take it anymore I called the only people I could ever call my family. Uncle Marc and aunt Heidi. Uncle Marc took me in and treated me like one of his daughters. I wish dad was anything like his brother. After two months of living with them I started calling uncle Marc dad and aunt Heidi mom.

I tightened my grip on mom as my memories was coming.
"hey. It's okay baby. I got you"
Mom calming voice said as she kissed my head. It was already ten am. I know she needs to go and prepare breakfast. But I can't let go of her right now. I need her hug so much to do that.

°°°°°

Liked by Blake Grey, charlid'amelio and 285,473 others

Danid'amelio: Can't believe it's been a whole year since I saw her. I miss you momma.

View all 69,123 comments
Charlid'amelio:I miss my aunt:(
Blakegrey:Rip my most favorite person in the world.

°°°°°°°

The front door opened and closed. After a while Charli came into the kitchen. She smiled and hugged me. She knows how I feel right now. Words are not needed. She knows I have been crying in mom's embrace for the past two hours.
"I want a hug too!"
Dixie said as she ran to us. We had the best group hug ever. I love my girls.

"I love you guys"
I said as we broke the hug.
"we love you too, D"
Charli said with a smile.
"okay, enough for the drama. What are we doin today?"
Dixie replied as she sat on the counter.

"Blake is taking me for lunch."
I replied with a shrug. It's not something big but he promised to take me out today since he's been hanging out with sway a lot and forgetting all about me.
"I have a meeting in like four hours"
Charli replied too. A meeting means she's not allowed to have any plans till after.

Dixie rolled her eyes and sighed. So, she has no plans.
"hey, why don't you come with me?"
I said as I fixed my hair in the microwave's glass.
"nahh, I will just watch Netflix and order a large pizza"
She shrugged. And that's how you know Dixie wanted us all to stay home. She'd probably invite Griffin over anyways.

"okay let's go live now."
Charli said as she positioned her phone. Dixie and I got in the frame.
"hi everyone"
"hello people"
They both said in the same time. "ᗷᕼᑌᗴᔕᒍYᗴ sometimes I don't wanna be happy"
I said and they both laughed.

Omg charli I love you so much

Stan the D'amelios

I ship bani

I caught the last comment and laughed.
"guys, bani doesn't exist. Blake is my best friend since freshman year middle school"

Hii

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Chachaaa

Grixie.

Idc I ship bani

My phone then vibrated. Blake sent a text. He's on the way. I left the kitchen and went to my room. I got dressed and put on a little make up. I wore the Grey sweater he left here last time and a cute ripped jeans. I had my hair in a high bum. Once I was ready I took my white purse and wore my white sneakers.

I filmed a couple tiktoks but saved them to my drafts. Then Blake texted me he was outside.

"Bye guys!"
I said as I ran to the front door. Once I opened the door and found Blake I almost tackled him to the ground in a big hug. He laughed as he balanced us and hugged me back.

"I fuckin missed you so much"
He said as he walked to the car with me still attached to him
"bro fuck sway if they gonna take you away from me for twelve freakin days"
I said as I started to loose my grip on his nick. Then we got in the car.

"okay. Where to?"
He asked as he started the car.
"I want steak"
I said while looking for a song to play.
"bet"

°°°°°°°°
*twitter*

Dani D'amelio
Fuck sway for taking away my best friend for twelve days straight. Love you bub💙
|
|
Bryce hall
Fuck sway

°°°°°°°

"So, tell me everything. You still into Indiana?"
I asked as I took a bite from my steak. He laughed and shook his head.
"no. I mean we're friends. I never had any feelings for her. It was all physical"

"well you looked happy with her"
I replied and took a sip of my water.
"nahh just entertained."
He said with a shrugg.
"bro you're the worst"
I said with a small giggle. I always felt bad for the girls he messes around with. And I do know Indiana really liked him. He just shrugged.

I hope he finds someone.

"what about you? Anyone I need to beat up yet?"
He made his voice deeper. I laughed and shook my head. Blake has always been the protective brother I never had.

After a while we both finished our lunch and went back to the car.
"it's my turn to go grocery shopping. Come with me?"
He said while starting the car.
"sure"

I played some music on his phone and started a live on mine.
"hey guys"
I said in happy tone as I waved my hand to the camera. Blake laughed and I looked at him.
"you're too bright"
I rolled my eyes and focused on the live

I love you so much

Blake is hot

That actually got me laughing.
"they say Blake is hot."
"did they lie tho?"
I rolled my eyes and smiled to the camera again.

R u dating Blake?

"No Blake and I are best friends forever"
"she's the hoomie"
I nodded my head
"yes I'm"

Favorite sway member

"that's actually a hard question. I like all sway boys. But my favorite is probably jaden or Noah. They're the mature ones you know? And I love Griff too"

"you were supposed to say me"
He said looking at with this 'duhh' look.
"eyes on the road"

Favorite hype house member

"I don't have a favorite hype house member. I'm friends with them all. I'm closest to chase and Thomas but I love them all the same. Wait. Avani is my favorite. Sometimes I forget she's in the hype house"
I said giggling a bit. I love Avani.

Blake pulled up on the parking lot.
"okay guys we're here. Gotta go now. Love you all"

°

°°°°°°

*Twitter*

Blake Grey: she's too lazy to walk.
|
|
Rylandstorms:she's cute tho
|
|
User: omg! Ryland has a cruch.

°°°°°°°°

"brooo"
I whined when I saw Ryland's comment. He had to do me like that. He's dmed me a couple times but never called me names like that. Blake laughed and shook his head.
"So, should I call indi and we all go on a double date?"
I whined again as I threw myself on my bed.

We went home and he decided to sleep over since we haven't had a sleep over in like two months. He was sitting on my beanbag making fun of me.

"stop! He flirts with everyone. Everyone is being so extra!"

Suddenly the door opened and charli and Dixie came in running.
"what's going on between you and Ryland? What are you not telling us?"
Charli said as she narrowed her eyes.
"oh! Hey Blake"
Dixie said when she noticed Blake.
"Hi"
He replied with a smile.

"there is nothing going on! He flirts with every girl he meets!"
This was starting to get on my nerves. Fuck you Ryland.

AN: plz send me a cover for the story because I suck at those. I'll give a big shoutout on both instgram and Wattpad to whoever makes a good cover. Thank you for reading❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 764 37
Y/n was living in an extremely bad environment. Her mom had super well paying jobs, but the jobs were not what you would expect. And her only 3 frien...
130K 1.6K 50
She's new to the house, moved in after a messy breakup with a fellow 'Tik-Tok StAr'. She isn't shy, and enjoys a good time, but easily irritated. She...
328K 3.6K 61
you move into a house with a bunch of tiktokers....thats all I'm going to say ON HOLD
200K 2.6K 43
Uh...they are BXB oneshots of tiktokers but i wrote these in 2020 so it's SWAYLA and Hype House. I don't know how any new tiktokers, i dont know who...