First Impressions

By King_Nykki

27 year-old city councilwoman Onika Tanya Maraj is running for Governor. As she was making a speech there was... More

Running for Governor
The Marine
Threats
Bodyguard
Speech
Attempted
Election Day (Part I)
Election Day (Part II)
At the Mall
Caught
A Family? (Part I)
A Family? (Part II)
Solo
Talk to Me
Official
State Dinner Goes Left
Terrorist In Cali
Forgiving (Part I)
Forgiving (Part II)
Better Judgement
Much Love
Helping Jay
Making the Commute
Gaming Enters Reality
Alyssa vs. Solo
The Weekend (Part I)
The Weekend (Part II): Matthew
Perfect the Way You Are
The Best of Many (Part I): First Date
Lovers in Los Angeles
Our Type of Love
Made from Passion & Pleasure
Welcoming Makiah
Explosion Released Lucifer
Once a Marine Always a Marine
Finding Out Truths
Biological
How Many?
We Need YOU
The Talk
The Best of Many (Part II): Halo
The Best of...
...A Nightmare
Subconscious
I'm Not Alright
Thank You
Finally Home
Drinks, Drugs and Vows
After Marriage
Free
Agent Knowles' Anger & Frustrations
The Interactions & Reactions of Malia

Merry Christmas... Happy Birthday

5K 270 116
By King_Nykki

Hey everyone. Sorry for not updating just got home from the hospital. They kept me for a few days. At first they thought I was having a heart attack or stroke because my blood pressure was almost in the 200's but after running test they(with the help of my sister) diagnosed me with heart spasms. I'm feeling a little better just have to keep up with these different pills for now. Thank you for the love.

Onika

    Lord have mercy on our souls because what happened this morning was not supposed to happen. The way she ate me out had me begging Jesus to take me away. I've never in my life had head that bomb. Her tongue so damn magical that if she even sticks it out to somebody I might slap her.

      On a different note she's mine now forever. I know that the press is gonna have a field day with this. I hope it don't ruin her job with Obama cause that's a once in a lifetime opportunity. Anyways I forgot that Ashley was with Macy but then broke up when Macy started sleeping with some guy. She stopped talking about females so I didn't push. She's bisexual and Macy was the first girl I've seen her with that was serious. Don't judge me. As we were sitting on the couch Beyoncé was just staring at the kids but didn't really say anything. I wish I would've just left it alone.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean..." She cut me off by kissing me.

"I'll do it love. Now I really wanna know. We can do it for the new year ok?" She said smiling at me.

"Ok. I'm sorry to just doing this on you but your mother and sister was just..."

"Stop apologizing and I know how they are. When is the state dinner?" She asked.

"On the 5th of January." She said rolling her eyes.

"Why are you rolling your eyes?" I chuckled.

"I hate going to these things. Anyways are you..."

"Mommy yook?" Alyssa said to me. I was shocked and kinda scared about how Beyoncé was feeling.

"I'm not Mommy I'm Oni." I said softly. I have yet to look up because I was afraid to see Beyoncé's face.

"No Oni. You Mommy wight Dada? Oni Mommy now?" She ask so innocently.

"Yes she is. You better answer your daughter Oni." Beyoncé said with a single tear falling down her face.

"What am I looking at princess?" I asked with my voice cracking a little bit.

"Fammy(Famliy)." She made a picture with what looks like four marks on it. I'm guessing it's suppose to be the four of us.

"That's nice princess great job. Go finish coloring with Jay."

"Otay Mommy." She sat back on the floor with Jay and I looked up at BB to see a sincere smile on her face.

"She doesn't have to call me that BB."

"I know but she sees you that way so why not? She knows who Asya is but she's not here anymore so she's just wants a Mommy and she got one. It's the same as Jay calling me Dada. Now stop with the nerves because all is fine." She said wiping my face.

     After all that we enjoyed each other's company then parted ways. Today is now my princess's birthday and I can't wait to spoil her rotten. We are at BB house right now. The kids and BB is still asleep. I fell asleep before everyone last night so I guess I'll get up and make breakfast. When I walked downstairs I almost had a heart attack. The amount of presents she had for Alyssa was crazy stupid. I know she's trying to make up for last year but damn.

      I finished breakfast then went to wake up the kids. I took them to clean up themselves and make their beds. Next I got them dressed in their clothes for the day. My baby girl was cheesing hard as hell.

"Me birthday Mommy!"

"I know happy birthday princess. How old are you today?"

"I two Mommy." She cheesed holding up two fingers.

"Let's go wake up Dada so we can see if Santa came." They ran in her room and jumped on the bed.

"Wake up Dada Santa here!" They yelled jumping all over her. She woke up with a big smile on her face.

"Merry Christmas babies." She said kissing them. "Happy birthday princess."

"Tank you Dada." She said grinning hard.

"Y'all go sit at the table to eat. Mommy and I will be there in a minute." They ran out the room. "Good morning my Queen." She said looking at me. I was blushing like a school girl. "Merry Christmas." She kissed me so deeply and passionately.

"Good morning and Merry Christmas love. I saw all the presents you got downstairs. Alyssa is gonna go crazy."

"She's not the only one let's go eat then we'll get dress." She said getting up.

"I got them dressed already." I said walking down the stairs. When she didn't answer me I looked back to see her staring at my ass. "Seriously BB?"

"What?" She looked up smirking. "I can't help but to admire perfection."

"You got a way with words." I said chuckling.

    We sat down at the table and ate while the kids talked our heads off about what the hope Santa got them. After we were done Beyoncé told everyone to go to the living room. The kids jumped up and down by the tree while I she videotaped everything. What came out her mouth I was not ready for.

"What color is this?" She asked them holding a wrapped present.

"Bue(blue)!" They yelled.

"What color is this?" She asked picking up a different present.

"Pint(Pink)!" They yelled again.

"Good job. Everything that is this pink is Alyssa's. Everything that is blue is Jayden's. Now go open your presents." Next thing I saw was them ripping shit open. I started crating because she really included my son like he's hers.

"Dada dis wed(red)." Alyssa said confused.

"I know that's Mommy's."

"Here Mommy open." Alyssa said jumping up and down. I opened the gift and it was a diamonds galore. It was a Rolex, tennis bracelet, earrings and a necklace.

"Oh my god baby this is crazy! I can't...." I couldn't even finish my sentence cause I started crying.

"Don't cry love. I just wanted to thank you for making this Christmas worth it. I was not in a good headspace before but you have helped me see that my daughter was my angel and will always be. You also helped me let love back into my life. So for you I will be forever grateful. Now get up and go open you other presents." She said pulling me up. Before I walked over to the tree I sat in her lap kissing her with every fiber of my being.

"I love you Beyoncé."

"I love you too Onika." I pecked her lips then got up. After I was done I ran to my house and got the rest of the presents. I gave them the rest of them and Beyoncé was surprised to get something from me.

"Stop looking at me crazy and open it."

"I only want one present." She said smirking at me.

"You so nasty. You'll get that present later."

    We opened up the last of the presents and went to the building that our mothers rented for Christmas and Alyssa's birthday. When we got there it was so beautiful and a little different then what we originally went for. Our mothers outdid themselves. Once everyone finished greeting each other we sung happy birthday to Alyssa then gave her presents. About halfway through the party I heard Beyoncé yelling at someone. I walked over there to see my princess crying in Beyoncé's arms. This couple, I think their a couple, was standing in their face

"What's wrong love?"

"Mommy wu." Alyssa said reaching for me. She was still sniffling and and low whining.

"What's wrong princess?"

"I not go." She said leaving me confused.

"So you get some trampoline to take my daughter's place? That is not her mother." The lady said.

"Watch your mouth when talking about my woman before you lose your teeth. Why are you here anyway? You haven't made any effort to see her in two years. You weren't even there when Asya was pregnant. Now all of a sudden you wanna play grandparent."

"Your family kept our daughter and granddaughter away from us." The man said.

"I bet they did because my wife used to show up at my house when we just started dating with a black eye or bruised ribs. Or just plain scared that you would kill her or her mother. So no you didn't see her and you won't see my daughter because if you put your crusty ass hands on my baby you're gonna see hell faster than you planned. Now you can leave."

"We are gonna sue for full custody." They said then walked out.

(A/N: These bitches are dumb. What's going to happen now? Let me know what you think. Don't forget to Vote Vote Vote and Comment Plz.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 10.5K 30
Beyoncé Knowles can't believe her annoyingly perfect personal assistant has actually resigned from her cushy, highly paid position, and she intends...
54.7K 2.7K 36
Onika was a 16 year old teenager with many issues that seemed to always involve her deadbeat dad. But no matter how much trouble he brought her way...
MILF. By 4BEYGK

Fanfiction

201K 11.1K 40
"You are so beautiful. What's your name?" She looked at her friend extremely confused then back over at me. "Me?" "Yes, you." I was making direct ey...
77K 2.4K 18
The life of a call girl named Onika Maraj. What happens when she falls in love with her client's daughter? •completed• [ Excuse the hideously lazy c...