I Like My Best Friends Brothe...

By Mahomie4evz

What happens when Kayla and Alexa(Lexi) meet at Teen Hoot, but they don't know each others last names. Kayla... More

Character Profiles
Authors note
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4 KAYLA'S POV
Author's Note
Authors note
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15
Authors note
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Authors Note
Part 21
end of the story

Part 14

669 0 0
By Mahomie4evz

(Kayla wakes up at 6:30 and tries to get up but Peyton's arms are wrapped around her, she kisses him to wake him up)

Peyton: (in a sleepy voice) I'd love to be woken up by that everyday.

Kayla: Can I please get up?

Peyton: Why, that means I'd have to let go.

Kayla: Babe I have to go to the bathroom.

Peyton: Ok, but hurry back.

(Peyton lets Kayla go and she goes to the bathroom, then she walks out into the living room and sees Alexa playing COD)

Kayla: Hey I didn't know you played COD.

Alexa: Yeah, I've been up all night trying to get back to first place.

Kayla: What place are you at now?

Alexa: Second.

Kayla: If you want I know a cheat that will make you go straight into first.

Alexa: Really? Can you show me.

Kayla: Of course.

(Kayla shows Alexa the cheat, then they both start playing COD)

(Peyton, Chase, and Austin walk into the living room and sit down on the other couches)

Chase: You guys play this game?

Kayla: Yeah, are you shocked?

Chase: Kind of, I didn't know that you like these kind of games.

(Alexa pauses the game)

Alexa: You guys are just jealous because we are a lot better than you.

(Kayla looks around the room and sees a guitar then she gets up and walks over to it)

Kayla: Who's guitar?

Alexa: That's Emma's, do you know how to play?

Kayla: I used to, but that was like two years ago. I haven't played since.

Peyton: Well why don't you try playing again.

Kayla: Ok.

(Kayla grabs the guitar and goes and sits back down)

Kayla: Any suggestions?

Austin: Say Somethin.

Kayla: Of course.

(Kayla starts playing Say Somethin, after she is done)

Kayla: That wasn't as good as I thought it was.

Peyton: Are you kidding? That was amazing.

Chase: That's after two years of not playing? Are you sure? How did you know the chords and notes?

Kayla: I watched Austin play. I'm a really good visual learner.

Austin: That's why so you always wanted to watch me play.

Kayla: Yeah, I was thinking about starting to play again.

Alexa: You definitely should!

(Kayla gets up and puts the guitar back, then walks back over to where Peyton is sitting and sits on his lap)

Kayla: Do all you guys think that I should?

(Tammy walks into the living room)

Tammy: Is Emma up? I heard someone playing guitar.

Kayla: I'm sorry I didn't wake you did I?

Tammy: No, I was up. You are an extremely well player.

Kayla: Thank you! I honestly haven't played in two years.

Tammy: Do you think that you could teach Emma to play? She's trying to teach herself and it's not really working out.

Kayla: I'm sorry, it would be better if Austin taught her. I'm not a very good teacher.

Tammy: Austin would you be up to teaching Emma?

Austin: I'd be happy to! But wouldn't it be hard when I am in San Antonio?

Tammy: Yes, but I was hoping that you could do it over Skype.

Austin: Ok, when would you like to start?

Tammy: Could we maybe start today when she gets up?

Austin: Of course, but I think we were talking about going out today, so we would have to start later.

Tammy: That's fine, do you know where you are gonna go?

Peyton: We were gonna go to the Beadles house, then we were all gonna go bowling.

Tammy: Tell them I said hi.

Alexa: We will.

(Everyone gets up and they go change, Kayla changes into a pair of purple skinny jeans with rips in them, a grey tank top, a crop top that has "Love" in cursive on it, and a pair of white supras. She straightens her hair, puts one of Peyton's New York Yankees Snap Backs on, brushes her teeth and puts on very little makeup)

Peyton: Ready?

Kayla: Yep, let's go get your sister and Austin.

Peyton: Chase are you done?

Chase: Yep.

(Kayla, Chase, and Peyton go get Alexa and Austin then they head to the Beadles house)

(IN THE CAR, Peyton is driving, Kayla is in the passenger seat, Austin, Alexa, and Chase are in the back seat. Christian and Caitlin are taking a separate car)

Alexa: I can't believe you asked Christian to go.

Peyton: Remind me again why you didn't want him to go?

Alexa: You know he has a crush on me, you know that.

Peyton: He has been wanting to meet Kayla, he didn't get to meet her at Teen Hoot, whenever I talk to him that's all he talks about.

Kayla: What all have you told him about me that he wants to meet me that badly?

Peyton: A lot.

(Peyton turns the radio on and As Long As You Love Me by Justin Bieber featuring Big Sean comes on, everyone in the car starts singing but when the rapping parts comes on only Peyton and Kayla keep going, the song ends)

Peyton: I didn't know that you could rap too?

Kayla: There's a lot you don't know about me.

(Peyton pulls into the Beadles driveway and Caitlin comes walking out of the house with Christian right behind her, Peyton parks the and everyone gets out)

Caitlin: Hey Alexa, Hey Kayla!

(Caitlin hugs them both)

Christian: So you're the famous Kayla.

Kayla: Yes, hi Christian, sorry we didn't get to talk much at Teen Hoot, but who's ready to go bowling?

(They all get into the cars and head to the bowling alley and get into teams of four and three, after they are done playing Caitlin, Kayla, and Alexa win)

Kayla: What is with you guys losing this weekend?

Christian: You guys only had three players to.

Alexa: You guys really have to step up your game.

Chase: How did you guys beat us, you only had three players.

Caitlin: We are really good at bowling.

Peyton: Is this another thing that I never knew about?

Kayla: Maybe.

Austin: Well I've had enough of bowling today, what time is it anyway?

(Kayla pulls her phone out and checks the time)

Kayla: It's 6:30 already.

Caitlin: Wow, it's already late, we should heading back soon.

Peyton: We have to leave too. I have to rest before Kayla's birthday tomorrow, I have a lot planned.

(Everyone says their goodbyes and then Chase, Kayla, Peyton, Alexa, and Austin get into one car and Peyton drops Chase off at his house, AT PEYTON'S HOUSE, Kayla and Peyton are getting changed into their pajamas)

Peyton: Did you have fun today?

Kayla: Yeah, I don't really think that I wanna out videos on YouTube. What if people don't like me?

Peyton: I'm sure they would like you, but if you don't want to then you don't have to.

Kayla: Thanks, are we hanging out with your sisters before we crash?

Peyton: It's up to you. How tired are you?

Kayla: I'm not that tired. Are you tired?

Peyton: Kind of.

Kayla: Then how about you go to sleep, I'll hang out with your sisters and then I'll come back up, and if your sleeping I'll just go to sleep on the couch.

Peyton: No, if I'm sleeping just come and cuddle with me. Or wake me up.

Kayla: I don't want to wake you. I'll just sleep with Lex. I'd rather have you have a good sleep then to wake you up.

Peyton: Ok, well go on and go have a girls night.

(Kayla goes over to Peyton and gives him a hug and a kiss then heads over to Alexa's room, she walks in the door)

Kayla: Hey, are we still hanging out tonight?

Alexa: Yeah, I was just about to come get you.

(They head down to the living room)

Amelia: Hey are you excited for your birthday tomorrow?

Kayla: Yeah, do you guys know what your brother has planned for my birthday? I hate surprises and I'm not to thrilled about this.

Emma: How do you not like surprises.

Alexa: Emma, remember the time I told you that Austin brought her on stage, ever since then she hasn't liked surprises.

Kayla: That's the truth, so if you guys know, please tell me.

Chloe: He told us not to no matter what.

Amelia: Sorry.

Emma: Wish I could help you.

Kayla: If I have a anxiety attack, I'm blaming you guys.

Alexa: Ok, but trust me you are gonna love it.

Kayla: Whatever.

(Kayla's phone starts ringing)

Kayla: It's my mom.

(Kayla answers her phone)

Kayla: Mom?

Heidi: Hey are you alright?

Kayla: Yeah I'm fine. Why?

Heidi: Just a mothers instinct. I just woke up because I had a dream that you broke your hand.

Kayla: Well me hand is still in one piece and not broken.

Heidi: Ok, well I'll let ya get back to your friends. Love you.

Kayla: Love you too, mom.

Heidi: Bye.

(Kayla hangs up)

Alexa: What did your mom want?

Kayla: She had a dream that I broke my hand.

Amelia: Well girls why don't we watch this movie.

(Emma puts the movie in, After the movie, Kayla walks up to Peyton's room, as soon as she opens the door she sees Peyton sleeping she starts smiling, then she goes over to him and crawls into bed by his side, as soon as she does he outs his arms around her, and she falls asleep)

=======================Hey guys, i hope you like this part. Also if you want to be a character in my other story Someone Like You (An Austin Mahone Love Story). Read the part labeled Contest.

~Kayla

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 28 27
Austin Mahone is Bestfriends with alex constancio but when he meets his other best friends cousin Austins love changes he wants her to be another one...
2K 60 17
Hi my name is Sarah and my sisters name is Samantha but I call her Sam. I'm 14 and she is 15. All her friends are ugly until she brings a guy over th...
9.3K 325 19
Kayla Constancio is only your typical 15 year old girl who has a huge crush on the biggest celebrity in the whole world.....AUSTIN MAHONE!!!!!!!!! Al...
3.5K 247 31
Angie starts a new life with her cousin, Alex Constancio, she notices Austin Mahone wanting to get closer with her. She doesn't know if she could eve...