Mesmerized

By swallowtt

Do you believe in love at first sight? Well, for a fitness instructor who was literally collided into by a c... More

Chapter 1: Three Times
Chapter 2: Bottoms
Chapter 3: Flashlight Dinner
Chapter 4: Phobias
Chapter 5: Sleep
Chapter 6: No Touching
Chapter 7: Growl
Chapter 8: PDA
Chapter 9: Promise
Chapter 10: Yours
Chapter 11: Puppy Eyes
Chapter 12: Smirk
Chapter 13: No Way!
Chapter 14: Tease
Chapter 15: Backdoor
Chapter 16: Parents
Chapter 17: Doing
Chapter 18: Rum
Chapter 19: Protection
Chapter 20: Scar
Chapter 21: Keys
Chapter 22: Sexy Lingerie
Chapter 23: Yours
Chapter 24: Girlfriend
Chapter 25: Supervision
Chapter 26: Hot Pot
Chapter 27: Equality
Chapter 28: Worth
Chapter 29: Together
Chapter 30: Admitting
Chapter 31: Arranged
Chapter 32: Standstill
Chapter 33: Mesmerized (Finale)
Special Chapter: Ge
Extended Version: Part 1
Extended Version: Part 2
Extended Version: Part 3
Extended Version: Part 4
Extended Version: Part 6 (Finale)

Extended Version: Part 5

1.4K 90 51
By swallowtt

           "What do you see?" Seth whispered as they hid behind the bush that separated the two houses.

"Can't see," Boone muttered.

"Jaye ge has been going over there every single night for the last 3 weeks. I want to know what's so intriguing about that kid."

"To help."

"I know he's helping Simon overcome some kind of trauma, but does he have to go over there every night?"

"You're jealous."

"That's absurd." Seth denied. "Why would I be jealous? I don't have feelings for him."

"He's family."

"Okay, you're right. He is like an older brother that I've always wanted." Seth smiled.

"And you..."

"What about me?"

"I," Boone hesitated for a couple seconds before continuing, "love."

"What...?" His words were muffled when Boone leaned over to kiss his lips.

"They are terrible at hiding." Simon spoke only loud enough for Jaye to hear. "Half of their heads are peeking out from the bush."

"At least, someone finally made a move," Jaye said. "I was getting a bit frustrated with their lingering gazes but nothing more."

"Well, it appears that they have moved on to something more."

"Indeed." Jaye reached over to caress a side of Simon's face. "Perhaps, we should follow suit."

"Follow..." That was all Simon managed to say before a pair of lips captured his. The kiss felt familiar. It was gentle yet deep. Why does it feel like ge is kissing me?

Jaye pulled away and gingerly glided his thumb over Simon's bottom lip. "Simon."

"Hmm...?"

"I've grown very fond of you."

Simon shied away from making eye contact, but Jaye lifted his chin to guide his gaze back up so that their eyes met. "I want you, Simon."

There was contemplation in Simon's eyes and he didn't know what to say. Why do I have such strong feelings for him? My heart is beating so fast. How could I do this to ge? I feel like I'm betraying him, but... Ge was only a dream, right? He doesn't exist.

"Simon, it's okay." Jaye petted the top of Simon's head. "There is no pressure. You don't have to do what you don't want to."

Simon furrowed his brows and confessed. "I..." He bashfully snaked a hand over to grasp Jaye's. "I want to." Getting up from the bench, he tugged at Jaye's hand to hint for him to do the same. "Let's go upstairs."

"All right."

Simon led Jaye into the house and shut the front door. He suddenly noticed some soft chuckles emitting from behind the couch and released Jaye's hand to go take a look. "Why are you guys hiding behind the couch?"

Johnny and Timothy slowly revealed themselves with sheepish smiles plastered on their faces.

"We..." Timothy searched his mind for an excuse.

"We were making out," Johnny cut in.

"Y-Yes...that's it." Timothy nodded.

"In that tight space?" Simon was not convinced.

"The lesser the space, the closer our bodies," Johnny enlightened.

"That...is too much sharing," Simon commented. "I'm going upstairs with Jaye." He turned on his heels to walk back over to the man.

"Wait!" Johnny shouted, halting Simon in his steps.

"What is it?" Simon glanced at him.

Johnny rushed over to Simon and handed him a box of condoms. "Safe than sorry."

Simon's face instantly became beet red, so he made a run for it to hide his embarrassment. Quickly reattaching his hand with Jaye's, he hastily lugged the man up the stairs. There was a misstep and his balance wavered. Luckily, Jaye was there to prevent him from falling.

"He's still as clumsy as ever." Timothy pointed out the obvious.

"Totally," Johnny concurred. "He's the horny one dragging Jaye upstairs, but he's also the one who is blushing feverishly."

"That's our Simon."

"I can still hear you!" Simon yelled out from upstairs.

"You're supposed to hear us!" Johnny shot back.

Shutting his bedroom door, Simon locked it and switched on the table lamp. "Do you really want me, Jaye ge?"

"Yes," Jaye answered without hesitation.

"I'm someone who lives in a dream that I can't wake up from. Are you certain that I'm right for you?"

"How about you? Are you able to accept someone without a past? I don't even know who I really am, or where I came from. I..."

Simon walked over to Jaye and tiptoed up to kiss his lips. Looping his arms over Jaye's neck, he deepened their kiss, as Jaye wrapped an arm behind his back to pull him closer. Their tongues tasted of sweet velvet as they mingled and explored the hidden pleasures being offered. Drawing away, they both panted for air and smiles accompanied their lustful eyes. Simon leaned in to plant a kiss on Jaye's collarbone once he caught his breath. Unbuttoning Jaye's shirt, he removed it as his kiss swollen lips roamed the other's bare torso, leaving marks of ownership. The wet streaks trailing on the man's skin tingled as it cooled from the breeze blowing in from the window. Their mouths reunited again, and Simon blindly loosened the tie on Jaye's sweatpants.

"Where did you learn how to do all this, Simon?" Jaye asked breathlessly.

"My dreams." Simon teasingly lick his upper lip and smirked. "Sexy?"

"Yes."

"Want more?"

"Yes..."

"Let me..." Simon suddenly looked left and right for something. "Hold on. Where did it go?"

"What?"

"Where did the box of condoms go?"

Okay, his sexiness was all an act. Why is he so adorable? Jaye pressed his lips into a thin line in order to resist laughing. "You dropped it near the door."

Simon turned to look and forced a chuckle. "Hold that thought." He ran over to fetch the box of condoms and fumbled to pull one out. "I'll put it on for you."

"Okay," Jaye agreed.

Freeing Jaye's legs from his sweatpants, Simon gasped. "Wait."

"What's the matter?"

Without answering, Simon ran over to the window to pull the curtains shut. There was a loud groan coming from outside and he rolled his eyes knowing that they were being watched. "Seriously? How are they able to see us? We're on the second floor."

"My room can see your bedroom clearly."

"Wait. What?" Simon wanted to know, but there was something more important at the moment. "Never mind." He shook the inquiries out of his head. "Where were we?" Simon mumbled his thoughts out loud, yet answered it himself. "I'll put it on for you." Kneeling down in front of Jaye, Simon's hands shook as he touched the waistband of Jaye's briefs. "Oh, wait. I'm still dressed." Shooting up to his feet, Simon yanked his t-shirt off over his head and unzipped his jeans. Struggling to remove it, he hopped around like a bunny and keeled over on the bed.

"Simon, are you all right?" Jaye went over to him.

Sticking his palm out at Jaye to stop him from approaching, Simon reassured. "I'm good. I can do this." He cheered when he finally kicked off his jeans and sat up on the bed. "Goodness, I'm working up a sweat just from undressing."

Jaye noticed the sweat that was dripping down Simon's slender body. "You're right about that." The older man walked over to him and his waist was at Simon's eye level.

Taking in a deep breath, Simon exhaled. "Okay. Let's..." His unsteady hands pulled down Jaye's briefs and a shaky breath escaped. "Where's the...?"

Before he could finish asking, Jaye peeled open the packaging of the condom and handed it to Simon. "It's okay. You may touch..."

It took a bit of time for Simon to slip it on him, and he did it while blushing.

He's so innocent. Jaye tried to contain his urges for as long as possible. "I can't wait any longer. Simon, I want you." His lips crashed into Simon's, pushing the pale skin beauty down on the mattress.

There was a slight panic when Simon felt his boxers being dragged down. "Jaye ge, I..."

"It's okay. We'll take it slow."

"Even from here, I am able to hear their bed squeaking," Timothy stated.

"We don't need to see it to know what's going on," Johnny added.

Boone stole a glance at Seth and noticed that his face was bright red.

"Thanks for letting us into Jaye's room to witness this." Johnny gave Boone a pat on the shoulder.

"No problem."

"Timothy and I are leaving now. You two should carry on with the kissing."

"D-Don't leave." Boone's face was just as flushed as Seth's.

"No worries. We won't bother them. I'm taking Timothy out for some coffee and cake."

"Want coffee."

"You guys want to come along?" Timothy wondered.

"Could we join you?" Seth inquired.

"Of course." Johnny smiled. "Let's go!"

***

Simon nestled his face between Jaye's collarbone and neck and breathed in the man's scent. "Jaye ge..."

"Yes?" Jaye responded sleepily.

"I..."

Jaye noticed the hesitation in Simon's voice and lifted his head slightly to look at him. "Are you feeling okay? Was I too rough? Do you need me to relieve the soreness on your back?"

"Yes. No. I don't know."

"Pardon?"

"Yes, I'm a little sore," Simon admitted. "But I'm okay. I just..."

Jaye sat up from the bed and helped Simon sit up as well. "What is it?"

"I'm...hungry."

The moment Simon said that, someone started knocking on his door.

"There's no need to get dressed," Johnny notified behind the door. "Timothy bought you guys some pastries and tea. I'll leave the tray on the floor right outside your door. I'm sure Simon is starving after that vigorous workout." A chuckle could be heard. "All right, we're off to bed. See you both in the morning."

"Good night," Jaye greeted.

"Night!" Johnny's footsteps faded down the hallway.

***

"Wake up, sleepyhead."

"5 more minutes," Simon muttered.

"It's almost noon," Jaye informed.

"I'm tired."

"If you don't get up, I'm going to punish you."

"Go ahead. I don't care."

"Don't say I didn't warn you." Jaye glided his hand down Simon's back and made the sleepy lad flinched when his fingers tickled a sensitive area.

"Aiyoh," Simon grumbled in dismay and grabbed a hold of Jaye's right arm. What's that? He felt the unevenness on Jaye's skin and his eyes widened. Sitting up too quickly, Simon groaned in pain. "Ow...my back."

"Be careful, Simon."

"I'm fine," Simon assured. "Let me look at your arm."

"Okay."

Simon took a look at Jaye's arm and recognized the scar. "How did you get this?"

"I'm not sure. I don't have any memory of how I got it. It was already there when I woke up."

"You..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 4.4K 44
Going into his second year of college, Tee is flying high. His studies are getting harder, but he can handle it. He has managed to get almost every...
113K 3.6K 12
Would things be different if there was a chance to change it all? Disclaimer: This story and all of the characters in it are created by me. None of...
126K 5.3K 35
FLAWLESS this is the word that could express him the best...whether I talk about his Flawless skin, his flawless grades, his flawless walk, his flaw...
43.7K 3.4K 23
Ming had seen it with his own eyes how one of their senior classmates is always looking at Yo and Ming can clearly tell that the senior likes Yo. So...