Extended Version: Part 5

"What do you see?" Seth whispered as they hid behind the bush that separated the two houses.

"Can't see," Boone muttered.

"Jaye ge has been going over there every single night for the last 3 weeks. I want to know what's so intriguing about that kid."

"To help."

"I know he's helping Simon overcome some kind of trauma, but does he have to go over there every night?"

"You're jealous."

"That's absurd." Seth denied. "Why would I be jealous? I don't have feelings for him."

"He's family."

"Okay, you're right. He is like an older brother that I've always wanted." Seth smiled.

"And you..."

"What about me?"

"I," Boone hesitated for a couple seconds before continuing, "love."

"What...?" His words were muffled when Boone leaned over to kiss his lips.

"They are terrible at hiding." Simon spoke only loud enough for Jaye to hear. "Half of their heads are peeking out from the bush."

"At least, someone finally made a move," Jaye said. "I was getting a bit frustrated with their lingering gazes but nothing more."

"Well, it appears that they have moved on to something more."

"Indeed." Jaye reached over to caress a side of Simon's face. "Perhaps, we should follow suit."

"Follow..." That was all Simon managed to say before a pair of lips captured his. The kiss felt familiar. It was gentle yet deep. Why does it feel like ge is kissing me?

Jaye pulled away and gingerly glided his thumb over Simon's bottom lip. "Simon."

"Hmm...?"

"I've grown very fond of you."

Simon shied away from making eye contact, but Jaye lifted his chin to guide his gaze back up so that their eyes met. "I want you, Simon."

There was contemplation in Simon's eyes and he didn't know what to say. Why do I have such strong feelings for him? My heart is beating so fast. How could I do this to ge? I feel like I'm betraying him, but... Ge was only a dream, right? He doesn't exist.

"Simon, it's okay." Jaye petted the top of Simon's head. "There is no pressure. You don't have to do what you don't want to."

Simon furrowed his brows and confessed. "I..." He bashfully snaked a hand over to grasp Jaye's. "I want to." Getting up from the bench, he tugged at Jaye's hand to hint for him to do the same. "Let's go upstairs."

"All right."

Simon led Jaye into the house and shut the front door. He suddenly noticed some soft chuckles emitting from behind the couch and released Jaye's hand to go take a look. "Why are you guys hiding behind the couch?"

Johnny and Timothy slowly revealed themselves with sheepish smiles plastered on their faces.

"We..." Timothy searched his mind for an excuse.

"We were making out," Johnny cut in.

"Y-Yes...that's it." Timothy nodded.

"In that tight space?" Simon was not convinced.