Extended Version: Part 4

Simon sat on the bench in the front porch that was right under the light, staring up at the evening sky. He had been staying with Timothy and Johnny for a week, because the two wouldn't let him leave.

"Hey there," Jaye greeted from his front yard. "Can I join you?"

Simon nodded without saying a word.

Smiling, Jaye walked over and sat down beside him. "What are you doing out here by yourself?"

"There's a full moon tonight," Simon muttered.

"So, you're a fan of the full moon?" Jaye asked.

"It's nice to look at. Ge..." Simon caught himself and shook his head. "Never mind. I just needed some fresh air."

"I also enjoy looking at the full moon," Jaye stated. "Do you know that people do crazy things during a full moon?"

"Like turning into werewolves?" Simon joked.

"Turning into wolves, yes. I'm not too sure about the werewolves though. Our universe is a big place, so I won't say that there aren't any werewolves. I do know someone from Hong Kong, who acts like a wolf during the full moon. As a result, he's currently a father of five children. I say 'currently' because that number might rise by next year." Jaye chuckled.

"Seriously?" Simon turned to look at Jaye.

"Yes."

"Only five children?"

"I know, right? Haha!" Jaye laughed.

"Right." Simon's eyes were glued to Jaye's face. How is this possible? He looks like an exact duplicate of ge.

"What are you thinking about in that head of yours, kid?" Jaye reached over to pet the top of Simon's head.

"I'm not a kid," Simon retorted in reflex, like he usually did with Jaysen. He gasped inwardly when he realized it.

"All right, you're not a kid." Jaye didn't push further and changed the subject at once. "Where's Timothy and Johnny?"

"It's the full moon."

Jaye immediately understood. "I see."

"They are like bunnies."

"Bunnies are adorable."

"You like bunnies?"

"Of course. I actually watched an entire drama because it had bunnies in it. They were all white and fluffy. So cute."

"That's strange."

"What's strange?"

"A big guy like you liking soft, cuddly bunnies."

"Are you stereotyping?" Jaye narrowed his eyes at Simon. "Who says a big guy like me can't like soft, cuddly bunnies?"

"You're right," Simon apologized. "It's my bad. I'm sorry."

"Well, at least your friends are bolder than my housemates."

"Your housemates?" Simon lifted a curious brow.

"Seth and Boone. Everyone around them is able to see that they like each other. Unfortunately, they themselves are clueless."

"That's usually the case."