Chapter 30: Admitting

"Did you guys eat lunch yet?" Jaysen inquired.

"Not yet," Johnny responded.

"All right then. I'll prepare more food."

"I'll help you." Timothy offered and followed Jaysen into the kitchen.

Johnny gave Simon's rear another smack and heard the lad groan once again. He managed to scoot Simon over a little so that he could sit down on the couch. "So?"

"What?" Simon blinked with wide eyes.

"Aren't you going to tell me how you hurt your butt? Did you slip in the bathroom or something?"

"I slept with ge," Simon informed and immediately added. "We not only slept together. We slept together."

"Wait. Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"I...think so." Simon slowly sat up. "I'm so sore."

"Baby!" Johnny called.

Timothy stuck his head out from the doorframe. "What is it?"

"Our little boy has finally grown up!"

A loud gasp emitted from Timothy's mouth, as he rushed out to Simon. "Did you use protection?"

"Is it too late to regret telling you guys?" Simon's lips wavered.

"Simon, it doesn't matter," Johnny voiced. "We'll find out anyway, whether you tell us or not."

"I..." As usual, Simon's stomach growled like a set alarm and his face turned bright red from embarrassment.

"Someone's starving!" Johnny yelled out and saw Jaysen walking out with a bowl of sliced apples.

"Here. These will calm your tummy while you wait. Lunch should be ready soon." With that, Jaysen headed back into the kitchen.

"Oops...let me get back to helping." Timothy trailed after Jaysen to finish what he was doing earlier.

Simon grabbed the fork and poked a piece of apple to munch on. "Mm...sweet."

"I'm sure Instructor Xu thinks you are." Johnny chuckled.

"I was talking about the apple. Get your head out of the gutter," Simon complained. "Could we stop talking about this already?" He forked up another piece and offered it to Johnny.

"Okay," Johnny agreed and accepted the offering. "You're right. It is sweet."

"I told you so."

"Son, do you need more condoms? I happen to have another box in my pocket."

"Geez! Why do you have so many boxes of condoms?"

"That's because your mother is hard to resist."

"I heard that!" Timothy warned from inside the kitchen.

"I meant to say, your father is irresistible. I can't keep my hands off of him."

"It's not your hands that Timothy has to worry about." Simon returned.

"Wow! You actually said that without blushing. That's quite an improvement."

Jaysen brought out a plate of vegetables stir fry and placed it on the dining table. "Don't pick on Simon," he warned.