Naruto One-shots [Reopened]

By Imuser304

304's Naruto character x reader / character one shot book :)) defaults to fem reader [Requests reopened, if... More

Requests
Not A Drag - Shikamaru x Reader
Forbidden - Neji x Reader
It's a Date! - Kiba x Reader
Sick Snuggles - Kakashi x Reader
False Parenting - Deidara x Reader
The Time He Saved Me - Iruka x reader
There is Something Wrong With You- Sai x Reader
Hidden In The Sand - Garra x reader
Should Have Said So - Kakashi x reader
We Made That - Rock Lee x pregnant!Reader
Mourning Is Worse Than Love - Sasuke x reader
Be Mine! Please! - Rock Lee x Reader
Breakfast - Darui x Reader
Akamaru's Final Breath - Kiba x Veterinarian!reader
And They Laughed - Choji x reader
Less Alone - Shikamaru x Reader
Kitty - Tenzo/Yamato x reader
Mourning Is Worse Than Love pt. 2 - Sasuke x reader
Betrayal - Itachi x Reader
Premature - Iruka x Pregnant!Reader
Stupid - Shikamaru x Reader
a/n - please read
First Choice - Rock Lee x Reader
Chubby Confidence - Sai x Reader
Bugs and Boys - Shino x Reader
Something You Didn't Know - Kisame x Reader
Rain - Tenzo/Yamato x Reader
Thanks Again - Shino x Reader
Not Exactly A Mistake - Kakashi X Reader
He is No Man - Kakashi x Pregnant!Reader
A/N: 10k
Goodbye to a World - Nejiten
I Promise - Sasuke x Reader
Best Birthday Ever - Rock Lee x Genderneutra!lReader
Balcony Strangers - Naruto x Reader
Sigh (Definitely read ;))
I Need to See It - Gai x Reader
NOT SORRY AGAHA

See You When I Get There - Tobi/Obito x reader

6K 99 99
By Imuser304

Requested By: anonymous

Prompt: "I'm glad that you trust me,"

"You make it so easy to trust you,"

TW: uhhh it gets sad at the end but idk if you'll cry.

Tobi/Obito x reader

(Not following the Naruto plotline&I'm not sure if I wrote Obito v well)

WC: 4045

---

My hands were shaking a bit. I should just tell him. I looked over at Deidara, who just annoyingly scoffed. Then back to Tobi, who was sitting at the edge of the water of a slow moving river. I shook my head, and left the scene, disappointed in myself. I wanted to tell him. I wanted to tell Tobi how much I care, even to the point of loving him. His optimistic personality always made me smile, and he was just so nice to me. It makes it impossible for me to do anything but adore him.

"This crush thing you've got on my partner is making you weak, (y/n)," Deidara followed me away.

"You said that like I don't know. I'm completely aware, but no matter how hard I try..."

"You can't tell him. But why not? It's getting annoying that you're around us all the time. You have an actual partner,"

"Deidara! Switch me partners!" I begged. I was only part time partners with Itachi, occasionally going as a trio with Kisame.

"No! Tobi is practically indestructible! I can use my jutsu around him without having to be concerned as of where he is, got it!?"

"Yeah whatever. Even for today since you don't have a mission?"

Deidara stayed quiet for a moment while he thought. He looked at him, then to the ground. He furrowed his brows before looking up at me.

"Fine. Only for today, and if you can't do it in 24 hours, you have to leave us alone, okay?"

I flung myself onto the blonde in a hug, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I exclaimed at my cousin.

"Get off me!" He yelled back. I smiled and ran down to the river bank, but the closer I got to him, the more I slowed down.

"Oh! (Y/n)!" Tobi called. He turned to look back at me and I immediately blushed harder than I should have.

"H-hi Tobi!" I glanced back at Deidara, who didn't smile, but put a thumbs up before walking away. "Umm... Deidara wasn't feeling well and asked if I would step in for him today,"

"Oh! I hope he feels better soon!" Does that mean he doesn't want to be around me??? "But at least I get to spend time with you, (y/n)!"

"O-oh- well... I'm excited to be your temporary partner!" I took a deep breath. Tobi came closer to me and grabbed my hand and yanked me to the river. He sat down and I followed him, curious to see what he was doing.

"We aren't doing anything today, but Tobi wanted to be by the river on a hot day like today!" He started to unwrap the heavy Akatsuki cloak from around him. "Deidara never wants to swim with Tobi, even in weather like this!" I chuckled at him slightly. Seeing as it wasn't our job to swim, I could understand Deidara. "(Y/n)! Come swim with me!" Somehow I hadn't noticed that he was stripping out of all his extra clothes, revealing a skin tight body suit that showed off everything. My face turned beet red.

"A- are you sure?"

"Of course! Nothing to hide here!" Are you sure about that? What about your mask? I started taking off my cloak, unsure of if I was actually going to get in the water. I threw it to the side so it couldn't get wet.

Under my cloak, I was wearing a tank top and some shorts, as it is the hottest part of the year. Tobi still had his mask on, though. I took my shoes and socks off, and before I could process what was going on, a huge splash of water came my way, soaking me head to toe.

"Tobi!" I yelled. There was no response, other than the water slowly brushing against rocks. I looked around, and he was nowhere to be seen. "Tobi?"

I tried to stand, but out of nowhere, my ankles were being dragged into the cold water. Tobi was pulling me in. I held my breath as he dunked me under.

Seconds later, my head was back above water, and I was dramatically gasping for air. Tobi was just laughing his head off, about ten feet away.

"Tobi I thought you were going to let me drown!" My feet were still touching the ground, that was a total lie.

"Tobi would never let you drown!" He replied, I started swimming out twords him.

He lured me to a deeper part of the river, where I couldn't touch. I became a little nervous, for seemingly no reason. I could swim fine. He unexpectedly grabbed my wrists, pulling me slightly closer to him.

I couldn't see his face still, but I could see his eye, he was nervously looking away.

"Tobi... I have something to tell you," I took a deep breath, and he looked back up at me.

"W-what is it?"

"I- really... Like you... I mean... I care about you... umm i-"

"(Y/n)..." his regular tone disappeared, changed to be more serious. I placed my hand on the bright orange mask. He let me take it off. The mask, I mean.

He had ridged scars on one side of his face, his mask mimicked the way they ran. He looked away again, this time, less nervous and more let down. "I- Tobi... I think they look nice,"

"I- (y/n)... I'm not who you think I am. My name isn't Tobi. My past is tragic, more than I want to say. I care about you too, but," I placed a gentle kiss on his lips, just to see how it felt. It only lasted a second, and he seemed more... Scared than anything. "I wouldn't want... My hardships on you, I'm afraid if we got any closer as more than friends.... It would be a burden for you,"

"Tobi, what's you're real name?" I asked. He finally looked at me, one eye activated with the sharingan, the other being completely purple with black rings. Like pain's eyes.

"O- Obito Uchiha," he said. I touched his scars, gently feeling feeling each one under my fingers. I smiled just slightly to show him it was okay.

"Obito Uchiha. Well, Obito, I still care about you. I still want to help you, and I still... Love you," I admitted, feeling more comfortable now that he had the mask off. "We should get out of the water to talk. What do you think?"

"Okay," he didn't know what else to say.

I was still dressed, and the sun was still beating down on us, I let the air dry my clothes as we talked.

"Why... Did you let me take the mask off?" I asked, squeezing the water from my hair. He didn't reply. I knew he was feeling awkward, so I stayed quiet to let him think.

"Because part of me wants you to know me... Like the real me. Not Tobi. But only you, okay?"

"Okay. I won't tell," I sat next to him. "but I think you should talk. Why do you wear a mask and act so goofy all the time?"

"Well... I... Used to be like that all the time when I was younger. And because no one takes a stupid goofball serious. What about you? Why did you join the Akatsuki?" He avoided the mask question. I assumed it was because he wasn't comfortable telling me yet.

"In spite of my mom. She was always on my back about being all prim and proper. I got tired of her nagging, and a few weeks later, I found myself in a cloak. That's about it, really," I let out a cold chuckle.

The air went quiet. I felt his head drop to my shoulder. His tears dripped to my skin. I laid my head on his and took a deep breath.

"Every person I have ever loved has been taken away from me, weather it be friends, family, or... Romantic. I don't want you to get hurt, or worse... Killed. That's why I'm so hesitant when it comes to you," he admitted. I picked out a few choice words he used to find a response.

"Loved... Romantic... Hurt... Killed... Hesitant... You."

Oh.

"Obito. I'll be alright, no matter what. I promise. Give me a chance?"

"I..."

"Really. I think I'll be alright. Come on,"

"Okay. If you promise to be safe, I... Can't lose you too,"

"I will," I kissed the top of his head. "I will," I repeated. He sat up and looked at me. Holding me close as he could, he hugged me. I hugged back and sighed in relief. He pulled me out of the hug soon after, and cupped my face. I looked deep into his eyes, knowing what he was about to do.

I closed my eyes. His lips were soft on mine, cold, and refreshing, and they tasted like sugar syrup over sweet dango. We found a slow and loving rhythm to our movements, his hands at my sides, moving to my hips. My arms stayed around his shoulders, hands slowly to the back of his head and into his hair.

I was not at all expecting this to happen today. I was totally prepared for rejection. This is much better. Obito let me out of the kiss, due to the fact that neither of us had any breath left, but kept our foreheads pressed together.

"Obito, you're a really, really good kisser," I gasped slightly for air.

"Oh- I wouldn't know," he stuttered, blush covering his face.

"W- was I your first kiss?" I giggled. He stayed quiet. "Oh my gosh! I was Tobi's first kiss!" I sat up straight, and astonishment, grinning ear to ear.

"Shhh if anyone else is around they're going to hear you!" He called me back.

"If it's that big of a deal then... Make me," I said suggestively, just to put him on edge. And he did. He made me shut up real quick when he kissed me again. "Mmm, nice choice there, Uchiha," I whispered into his ear, making him shutter. "Well... I'm all dry now, shall we head back to the hideout?" I asked, standing up.

"Okay, whatever you want," he said, pulling his mask over his face. I slipped my cloak over my shoulders, and Obito got dressed too. "But... I still have to act like Tobi when I'm around everyone else, okay?"

"That's fine. But... Can I have one more kiss before we go?"

"Absolutely," he said, putting the mask on top of his head. It was only then that I noticed how much taller he was. He stood over me at six feet tall. I smiled and stood on my toes to kiss him again. He still had to bend down to kiss me though.

"So... Are we going to tell everyone?"

"...yes. Or at least if someone asks we will. You're mine now, I don't want anybody hitting on you like... usual,"

"And what's Tobi the goofball going to do when they do?"

"I don't know. I'm sure I'll figure it out. We should go now, the sun is starting to set," he put the mask over his face, and awkwardly grabbed my hand.

"Not like that, like..." I fixed the way he held my hand, and laced our fingers together. "Much better," I smiled.

"You are so cute, (y/n)!" And then, Tobi was back.

"You too, Tobi," I leaned my head on his arm as we walked.

...

We entered the hideout, and immediately, everyone's eyes were on us, but more specifically, me.

This it the one thing I hate about being in the Akatsuki. They're all stupid horny men. It's gross. Except, well, Deidara, who was gay for pretty much any man who would give him the time of day. Tobi, who at least never showed anything towards me, and Pein with Konan, who were... "busy" in Pain's office.

I looked over at Hidan, who was staring at me with a nasty grin. I swear he was the worst of all of them. Everyone else knew how to control themselves. But not Hidan. Kakazu was making dinner for everyone in the kitchen, which was nice, he just hit Hidan on the back of the head, knowing full well what his partner was thinking.

"Have some respect," he mumbled.

Hidan ignored his warning and approached me, still being as disgusting as ever. "Hey princess-" he was trying to be flirty, but, Tobi pushed him away.

"Back off, she's mine," but he sure didn't sound like Tobi. That was an angry Obito. I have never seen him slip up on the Tobi act like that before. Was I really that important to him?

"And who said you couldn't share?" Hidan placed an arm on my shoulder and leaned down to my eye level. Obito hit his hand away and pulled me into his cloak with him. My head barely poked out of the the collar. As awkward is I felt with Hidan harassing me, I loved the warmth of being so close to my boyfriend. It was safe here, and if I had the option, I would stay here forever.

Hidan glanced up at Tobi's eye, saw that his sharingan was activated, and just walked away, muttering something under his breath.

"Thanks, Tobi!" I smiled, having to remind him that he couldn't be Obito right now. He led us to the lounge area, waiting for dinner.

Today, unlike most days, the Akatsuki wasn't busy. After a long few months of working and long missions, Pain was giving everyone a few days of rest.

We plopped on the couch, I was laying down with my head in his lap. Deidara came over and sat next to us.

"Did you finally do it, (y/n)?" He grunted.

"What does it look like, dummy?"

"I don't know! The only boyfriend I've ever had got killed before we were official to everyone!" He yelled slightly, obviously feeling kind of lonely and bad for himself.

"That's not really my fault. But yes. I did it,"

"Okay, finally. Does that mean you'll leave us alone on our missions now?"

"Probably not. I wanna hangout with my boyfriend and stupid brother as much as I can,"

"Brother!?" Tobi exclaimed.

"C o u s i n," Deidara corrected.

"Whatever. You're still like my brother," I thought for a moment. "OH MY GOSH DEIDARA YOU'RE THE GAY COUSIN!" I laughed, coming to the sudden realization that everyone does, in fact, have a gay cousin.

"WOULD YOU BE QUIET ABOUT THAT!" He yelled back.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever,"

"(Y/n)," Tobi said, a glint of happiness in his voice.

"Yes, babe?"

"Hehe nothing... I just... Love you," I clenched my heart. He's so open about saying it around everyone.

"I love you too Tobi," I couldn't see it though his mask, but I knew he was smiling. What a sweet sensation, knowing that I had made him happy. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my head. "you should play with my hair. Please?"

"Yes!" He started running his fingers through my hair. I heard my cousin let out a sad sigh before waking away. "what was that about?"

"I'm sure it was nothing. I'll talk to him later. But I think if you keep doing that with my hair, I might fall asleep,"

"O-oh. Should I stop?"

"No, just wake me up for dinner, okay?"

"Okay, I will!"

"Mmm thanks Tobi," I hummed, closing my eyes to let sleep consume me as my Uchiha boyfriend played with my hair.

30 minutes later, he woke me up, I had a massive headache and I honestly was not feeling great.

"(Y/n)! You're awake!" Tobi exclaimed as I sat up.

"I have... A really bad headache. I... Think I might just go to bed," I said, rubbing my head and holding my stomach.

"Noooo! You should stay down here,"

"Really, Tobi. I don't feel good,"

"Can I bring you something to eat? Or to drink?" He begged, holding both of my hands.

"If you want to. I'm gonna head up to my room. Can you meet me up there?"

"Yep!" He hugged me tight as he could.

"Thanks baby," I pushed out of his squeeze, and went to the upper part of the hideout and straight to my room and waited on my bed for Tobi.

He came up about five minutes later with two bowls of hot soba so we could eat in my room. He handed me my bowl and chopsticks, and placed his on the bedside table, before locking the door.

"What are you-"

"If it's just you and I, and no one can come in at random, I want to take my mask off,"

"Oh. Okay, that's nice, I like your face. I... Like that you trust me," he slipped his mask off and shrugged.

"You make it really easy to trust you. I think that's why I like you so much. Everyone else here is so.. rude. But you're nice. The Akatsuki does some pretty messed up things, I know that much, but to me, you're just... nice,"

[After eating dinner]

"I don't think you would be her if it was for whatever your past looks like," I said, dropping my head on my pillow.

"I definitely wouldn't be. But if it means that I have you in my life... I'm glad it all happened," he looked back at me with a sad smile.

"Do you want to tell me about it?"

"It's.. too much. If I told you, I think you'd worry about me,"

"Then, isn't that more of a reason tell me?"

"No."

"Okay. I won't ask then. But if you need to talk about it at some point, just to listen, I'm here,"

"Thank you. I wish we would have met ten years ago. You could have been even better for me then,"

The room went quiet for a few minutes.

"Hey," I placed a warm hand over his shockingly cold one. "Are you alright?"

"Not really, it's been a stupid long twenty years. I'm tired, like I could fall asleep and never wake up, and I would be happy,"

"I don't know about forever, but for now, you can sleep-" I scooted over and lifted the covers, providing a warm tent under all the blankets. "-right here. It might be more refreshing than sleeping alone?" I suggested. He took off his cloak and placed it over the door handle, just before crawling in with me. I held him close, his back pressed against my chest, and my arms around him, hoping he was comfortable. "Hey Obito?"

"What's up?"

"I hope I can make you happy. I care about you and want you to know it,"

"It won't be difficult to make me happy. Just hold me like that, I need someone to hold me. I'm supposed to be some big scary guy, but sometimes, I just need a hug, you know?" I felt him relax in my arms. Like he just admitted defeat, and let his guard down.

"Everyone is like that. But most of my hugs are reserved for you now,"

"You... Have no clue how relieved I am that you like me. Even when I have to play that annoying Tobi,"

"His optimism makes me smile, but your true self... I knew it wasn't you," I smiled and laid my head on his back. His breath became shaky. He started crying again. "Hey, it's okay-"

"I should be stronger than this... I let you get under my skin..." He sobbed.

"You don't always have to be strong, everyone has a weakness. I just happen to be yours. So... I'm sorry,"

"It's not your fault I'm so weak,"

"Obito, you are not weak. You just... Needed attention from someone who wasn't giving orders. And this time it's me. If you call yourself weak, then... I'm weak too," I held him tighter. "Obi?"

"W-what?"

"Get some rest, hon. Like you said, you're tired. And tonight you sleep as Obito, not Tobi. Sleep for yourself,"

"O-okay. I love you. Thank you so much,"

"Shhh... I love you too. Now sleep," I said, rubbing his arm. I left a soft kiss on his back, just to remind him I was there. We fell asleep a few minutes later.

I woke up a couple hours into the night, to soft knocks on the door. I made sure Obito's face was completely covered before making my way to answer whoever was waking me.

"Deidara?" I pushed him out into the hall to talk. "What's going on?" I asked. He just slowly hugged me. I smiled a bit, and hugged my cousin back. "What's wrong, dummy?"

"I don't know. I'm just sad and I don't want to admit it. I think I have a crush on my enemy... Your partner,"

"Itachi?"

"... Yeah. It's bad. I know he doesn't like me. But that's just because he's straight,"

"Hmm. Is that why you were so upset earlier?"

"Yes. he walked into the room, and I just walked away because I can't stand to be around him- because I get too damn flustered and upset. I want to get mad and push away my feelings but I can't anymore. So... Thank you for being out here. I just needed you to listen,"

"No problem bro. Anytime," he let go and begun to walk away. "Deidara?"

"Yeah?"

"Get some sleep, okay? You've been off lately. Now you've told me, so you should be able to rest," a soft smile curled to his lips.

"I will. Goodnight, (y/n)," I saw him disappear into his room, and I went back to mine, where Obito was still laying, I assumed sound asleep. I laid next to him.

"Where did you go?"

"Deidara needed my help. He was feeling a little under the weather, that's all,"

"Hmm okay," he mumbled. He was definitely just woken up and ready to sleep again. I just giggled and rolled over to let him sleep.

I felt the weight of the bed shift around for a moment before his arm was around me, holding me like there was no tomorrow. I put my hands over his to keep him in place.

"Go back to sleep, Obito," I whispered. I didn't get a real reply, just his soft snores.

[Big ass time skip]

I sat on the field of lush green grass under the tree. Somehow, I (y/n) (l/n), am the only Akatsuki member to survive everything, besides of course, the former members, Orochimaru, Sasuke and team Taka. But other than them, all of them are gone. Including Obito.

I picked at the sharp blades of grass and smiled. Part of me wishes I had died too, just so I wouldn't feel so lonely.

I looked at the ring on my finger. The one Obito gave me just before the war. We were supposed to get married today if he made it out alive. I knew already that the chance was slim. He was slipping mentally before the plan was set in action. No one else noticed it, but I did. I didn't say anything, figuring he was just stressed. But it was more than that.

"Obito, if you can hear me, I hope you know that I love you," I whispered at the grass, as if it might reply this time. A tear slipped from my eye. Just one.

The wind passed by my face ever so slightly, kissing me goodbye, the same way Obito did the last time I saw him. I could have sworn I heard him whisper back, "I love you too. But don't be too quick behind me," but that was it. His voice had fled with the wind.

"Yeah, I won't," I chuckled, leaning back on the grass. "I'll see you when I get there."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 74K 61
[ NarutoVarious x Reader ] [Reader is Naruto's sister ] __________ *original naruto plot gets skipped alot* 《 A story in which two clumsy ninjas find...
305K 11.2K 50
Y/n L/n the last survivor of the L/n clan. Will protect Naruto with her life. Meets Gaara. Decides to protect him at all costs too. Fuck everyone els...
218K 3.1K 81
Probably all smut I do not own any of the Naruto characters Request are open. Enjoy
438K 6.7K 26
❤️ m o d e r n❤️a n d❤️o r i g i n a l / s h i n o b i❤️