Lover of mine ~ 5sos

By jewelzhia

2x endings! Your choice ๐Ÿ˜˜ Stuck in a love triangle between Ashton and Calum, who will you choose? A story b... More

Chapter 1 ~ VIP
Chapter 2 ~ VIP
Chapter 3 ~ VIP
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 - The announcement
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9- The party, part 1
The party ~ Part 2
The party ~ Part 3
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 ~ Introduction to lover of mine ๐Ÿ’”
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 ~ Wild Flower
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 ~ Lover of Mine
Chapter 21 ~ Easier
Chapter 22 ~ Thin white lies
Chapter 24 ~ Best years
Chapter 25 ~ High
Chapter 26 ~ Lonely heart & Not in the same way
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 - Celebration
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 - Management
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 ~ The interview
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 ~ Celebrating with Ashton โ™ฅ๏ธ
Chapter 41 ~ Album release
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 ~ Ashton
Chapter 46 ~ Calum

Chapter 23 ~ Just for fun ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

35 3 0
By jewelzhia

~ I wrote this chapter for fun, it's not really a part of the main storyline but it might come up in future chapters. ~

I wake up to my phone ringing, but it hangs up before I could answer. I squint at the bright screen, still half asleep.
Three missed calls from management and a text.
I open the text message; "Get up and ready, a car will be waiting for you at 8am. You'll be going to an interview by yourself- it's on the set of 'Fan Favourites', the studio where fans get to choose what happens".

I get out of bed and tidy myself up as best as I could. I don't have time to shower and my make up, and hair, is basic.
I've heard so many horror stories from other celebs about this type of interview. There's a host but they don't lie when they say it's fans choice; the fans literally control the show, from all the questions, to everything that happens.
The only reason celebs go onto this show is because management want publicity- meaning they don't care what happens, as long as it gets views.

I'm extremely nervous.

I leave quietly, not wanting to wake Ashton. Assuming he was still asleep because all the curtains were still shut, but it's strange because he's usually up at this time.

The car ride was long, giving me plenty of time to over think everything.
I love the fans, but I don't know if I trust them enough with a full interview; all they like asking is who I'm dating in the band.

I head backstage, greeted by the host, "Y/N! Welcome to our studio, it's so great to have you. I hope you're not too nervous".
I shrug, about to speak, but she doesn't give me a chance. She hands me a drink and begins to walk me to my dressing room.
"Y/N you're probably wondering what the fans are planning, and don't worry, it definitely could of been worse. They know you're single and asking the same old questions about who you're dating would be boring. So they've decided for your interview, it's going to be a game show".
I laugh, "Okay, that's not as bad as I thought it would be".
She cuts me off, "You didn't let me finish, love.. It's a dating game show!".
Definitely the wrong time to have taken a drink, I spit it out everywhere, "What?!?".
The host chuckles, "It's alright, they've picked you out some handsome, single, men, and you'll be blindfolded, so you won't even know who they are! Unless you choose to go home with one", she winks at me, leaving me outside my dressing room.

I head inside, and flop down on the couch, stunned and even more nervous about what is going to happen.

I'm lost in my thoughts when I hear someone whisper my name, it's coming from the bathroom.
I go into the bathroom, I'm stunned, it's Michael.
"Y/N, I feel terrible".
I narrow my brows, "That sucks, but Michael, what are you doing here?! I thought this interview was just for me?".
Michael shuts the bathroom door and begins to whisper, "Look, management don't know I'm here. I over heard what they had planned and I wanted to come and make sure you were okay".
I chuckle, "I got over a three way kiss, I'm sure I can handle this. I'm nervous and I don't want to do this but I can't say no to management- you know what those contracts say".
Michael nods, "Goodluck Y/N, and just keep things simple, management can force you to do this, but they have no control of what happens out there".

There's a knock at the door.
"Well, I better get going".

I head out onto the stage- greeted by clapping, cheering and bright lights.
The host gestures for me to take a seat, welcoming me, "Welcome Y/N, it's so great to have you on the show, the audience has planned an exciting show for you"....
She carries on talking, I nod along with what she's saying, she doesn't seem to stop talking. Well, at least I don't have to say much.

They put a blindfold on me and welcome 3 men onto the stage.

"Bachelor number 1 - he's tall, has blue eyes and has a smile that lights up the room. He's 24 and always finds himself in and out of love."

"Bachelor number 2 - he's tan, enjoys sport and he's part kiwi. He's also 24 and can't remember what a serious relationship feels like."

"Bachelor number 3 - he's calm, down to earth and loves the outdoors. He's 26 and a total sweetheart."

"So Y/N I bet you're dying to find out more about these handsome singles- the fans have wrote down a question or task for you to do; are you ready?".

I'm glad I'm wearing a blindfold, otherwise I'm sure everyone would see how I'm really feeling, this truly is a nightmare, the stuff I'm forced to do for publicity. I nod, giving the all clear to carry on.

"Alright Y/N, you're able to choose from a question or task, however, you can't choose something twice in a row- so what will it be?"

Obviously I'm going to drag out the questions as much as I can, who knows what crazy tasks the fans want me to do, "Ahhh, I'll take a question".

The host laughs, "This is a great question from a fan named molly; did you have to sleep with one of the boys to join 5sos?".

I laugh, what do they think of me? "No, I'm not seductive, I'm clumsy, awkward and growing up, I was always 'one of the boys', I'm a part of this band because the guys saw something in me that I didn't even see in myself, and I'm so thankful for the opportunity they have given me".

"Well that was a bit serious", the audience laugh, "question or task?".

"Question".

"Alright, but next round you'll have to take a task Y/N. This question is from a lovely fan named Sarah; would you ever date a member of 5sos?".

Well, this one isn't too bad, "It really depends. No one can help how they feel, the heart wants what it wants. Although, this band is the most important thing for all of us and I don't think any of us would do anything to ruin that".

The audience cheer, "That was very inspiring Y/N but moving along, I have a juicy task for you from a fan named kayla; she wants you to kiss the 3 bachelors and then explain who was your favourite and why".

Seriously?! I have to kiss 3 strangers infront of people.. I better get paid well for this..
The host grabs my hand, directing me to bachelor number 1.

He rests one hand gently on my side, and the other behind my neck, the kiss is slow and passionate, it's gentle but he's in control.
The kiss left me stunned, he's obviously had practice.

The host then guides me to bachelor number 2.

His hands rest firmly at my sides, pulling me in close. Our lips moved in time with one and other, his lips felt familiar, it's like we've kissed before. The kiss was fast and passionate, like he couldn't get enough of me, and I wish I didn't have to stop.

The host then guides me to bachelor number 3.

His arms wrapped around me, it felt secure, like he didn't plan on letting me go. The moment our lips touched, I felt a spark, my whole body went numb, I couldn't get enough.

The host took me back to my seat, and although I couldn't see anything, all I could feel was eyes burning on me, waiting for me to say something, "This was very eventful and I can't believe I just did that. I'm sorry, but they were all really good, I can't choose".

The audience boo. They don't seem impressed, but honestly I'm over this 'game show', I shouldn't have to do this.

"I'm sorry, but I can't do this- I shouldn't of agreed to this".

I get up, take my blind fold off and run off stage.

I was never able to see who the contestants were, and I don't want to know. I just want to forget this ever happened. Although, I can't help but wonder who bachelor number 2 was- it felt so familiar, I had definitely kissed him before. An ex maybe? For a second I thought it was Calum, but that would be stupid.. wait, what if those 3 "bachelors" were Luke, Calum and Ashton? I laugh to myself. No way, I know management is stupid for putting me on this show, but surely they wouldn't be that dumb to convince Luke, Calum and Ashton to participate.

~ Sorry about the length; I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I wrote it for fun and as much as I enjoyed writing it, I hope you had fun reading it 😊 The last few chapters were pretty intense, so it was good to write something a little more relaxed but I must get back to the main story- happy reading x ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

738K 2.7K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
519K 14.8K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
1M 89.8K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
23M 804K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" โฆ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...