Friends With The Bad Boy

Von Jojoestiel

Good girl Hailey arrives in town ready to have a new start with her mom but as you know fate has a weird way... Mehr

A fresh start
Detention
Relax, Gonzalez......
You are a boy magnet....
Finally Liam and hailey....
...... damn hot looks!
..... see you never
Sure, I understand
.... that was on purpose
a fucking bucket....
... looked like a caged puma
..... Liam was a lying bastard
.....what's in it for you
......she whoops my ass
... locked up in here with them
we did it..... they are kissing
You're... mean
.....you are always grumpy like Gru in Despicable me
Are you asking me out?
... a hard nut to crack
... old Hailey is back!
..... you like Jake
.... Puberty I guess?
.... don't stoop to his level
Robert?!
Don't do this...
I have to talk to him
leaving him is hard...
I don't get it, Hailey..
Is she happy
friends?
..I..I..love you
...she's mine
mom's boyfriend is home!
Jake Reeves is my son
give each other some space
put his ass in the slammer

A girl punched me...

310 51 44
Von Jojoestiel

Liam's POV

I watched her as she stood there alone at the parking lot, the sun was beginning to struggle behind a thin layer of a dark cloud.

I didn't get why she didn't have a car. It was getting late, I'd give her a ride but remembering the little stunt I pulled back earlier I wasn't sure she even wanted to see my face let alone talk to me.

It's just that I got pissed off, seeing her applauding Jake like that. Jake has always been the perfect child, my dad always compared me to him, that's why I always rebelled.

And Hailey too was doing the same, as if he was some kinda Greek god or something.

My anger went out of control especially when she started giving him the googly eyes, so I sprung into action and broke the dude's ribs during practice.

Coach reprimanded me for a while and threatened to cut me off the team. Then another headache called Maddie always dramatic, kept bugging me to introduce her to my parents.

So I never got the time to apologise to Hailey, I knew she thought the worst in me and in a way that bothered me.

What the heck? I'd take her home whether she liked it or not! I wasn't scared of her, what's the worse that she could do, scratch my face to death?

I was a bit nervous but I had to man up, she was just another girl.

"Hey Redhead, need a ride?"

Nothing,she completely ignored me as if I was a ghost,she didn't even spare me a look.

"Redhead,so you won't talk?That means I've won, right?In making your life a living hell?!I knew it, points for me!"

I didn't know what to do,this was the best I had,it worked though.
She turned around and stared at me piercingly before giving me a knuckle sandwich.She fucking punched me,hard!

"Ouch...that hurts...... That's called payback for being such a douche. Man, that felt good! Whoo"she said fervently.

I was facing down, not sure what happened, but the girl can punch I give her that!Calming myself down, I straightened up and faced her.

"Really? You gave me a black eye,I thought all you chics do is slap!Damn!I can't even feel my eye,it's closed shut "

"Well, I'm not like other chics and I'd like to go home now."she said sternly.

" Sure,walk yourself home, you crazy bitch!"I was damn angry how dare she punch me right in the face,sure I deserved it but there's something called forgiving and forgetting.

"Oooh ...then we are both walking home,you think you'll be able to ride your bike with a blinded eye,no saree!"

" Don't worry I'll manage"

" Just give me your keys, dummy, I'll ride it,you just give me the directions I'll take you home then I'll go home"I can't believe she was being serious, first she gives me a black eye then she offers to take me home on my own bike.

"You gotta be kidding me, do you even know how to ride a bike"

" Yeah,who doesn't?!"

"Here are the keys then,kill me if that's what you want,I wouldn't be surprised"

" Stop your yarping,as much as  I'm tempted to kill you,I'll save it for later,I need to get home."

Wearing the helmets,the bike sped steadily. This has gotta be a dream,cause it's insane,wait until Justin got a load of this, he'd  laugh for sure.

I'm used to taking girls home, with them constantly checking me out in the side mirrors...now look at me like a frail wounded puppy clinging to it's rescuer.

"Take a right,then a left!" I said to her.

At the speed she was riding my baby,I'm sure we'd be home anytime.

"Whoa,you live in these leafy suburbs,no wonder ..... "

We were practically shouting, the speed at which we were going,only blurred images of trees and buildings could be seen.

" No wonder what?!"I asked,sure i was rich but I never had the pompous rich kid attitude.

"Nothing!"

Despite the humiliation I went through,she dropped me off and went home,still on my bike which she promised to return the next day.

But I wouldn't let her,first thing in the morning,I'd go for it, before anyone knew what went on.....

*******

"Ouch...that hurts,mum" Kate was actually applying some antiseptic on my swollen eye.

" Sometimes,I don't get you.You said you'd stop getting into fights,now look at you.Liam,I thought you loved me...."

Of course I loved her but how was I supposed to tell her that some weird girl had punched me,she'd laugh at me.

"Of course I do mum,but you don't understand....."

"Try me?!"

" Um,..I didn't get into a fight,mum.A girl punched me,but don't tell Abby she'll tell everyone,you know her"

" Hahahaha.....You mean to tell me a girl punched you,I need to meet her, we'll get along well."

" I thought you were on my side,mum..."

" Yes,but someone needed to teach you a lesson...yeah don't think I don't know,young man,Mrs Reeves called,you broke Jake's ribs, thank goodness your dad didn't find out."

" Thanks mum"
This is why I loved her,she always looked out for me despite my actions.

To the matter at hand,I had to hide the truth from the rest of the family, especially Abby!

That's why I sneaked in through my balcony,so that dad wouldn't find out but unfortunately mum was already seated at the corner of my room waiting for me to get home.

Hailey's POV
Mum better have a good explanation for not picking me up.
After dropping Liam home,I went straight home and parked the bike in the garage so that mum wouldn't see it.

She was still not home,I went up to my room changed into something comfy that is my pink sweat pants and my red mickey mouse hoodie.

And with that,I prepared some guacamole and some tacos,ready to watch some cheezy Netflix movies especially one that involved Noah Centineo.

Today didn't go as planned, especially when mum didn't show up.Thoughts racing in my mind while I was standing at the parking lot.Where was mom?
Why is she late?

That was until,Liam came to torment me.I still couldn't believe he had injured Jake like that!

And here he was offering me a ride,so I decided to ignore him.
He kept on blubbering about how he'd won and the more he talked the more I got pissed off.

I didn't know what to do,so I punched him to shut him up and also as payback for everything.Man! I was so exhilarated,though my knuckles hurt real bad.

Doing that actually made me feel good so much that I wanted to punch him again but once I saw his swollen  black eye,I couldn't help but feel pity so I offered to take him home.

After all,dad had taught me a few things about bikes,so I actually knew how to ride them but mum forbade me since she thought they were too dangerous.

When I saw the lights coming from the windows I knew mum had come home and she was currently parking her car in the driveway.Then she opened door carrying some files and two shopping bags which i was curious to see but I was mad where was she?why didn't she pick me up?

"Hey, sweetie look I'm sorry.I was occupied with work,we had a board meeting which lasted for hours,then I had to approve the fabrics to be used for our next clothing line."

She was an aspiring designer, currently managing Lòrell clothing line,and I always understood her but lately we've been drifting apart since she divorced dad.

"It's okay mum,I get it"

"Okaaay....so shall we talk about the elephant in the room?"

Oh no!She had seen the bike but why the heck did she go to the garage anyway.

"What elephant?"

"Hailey,don't act dumb.I can swear I saw a bike in my garage.Don't tell me you rode that thing home"

" Yes I rode it home,mom.What was I supposed to do,you were so occupied with work,you didn't remember me.Lately mum we've been drifting apart,we don't talk like we used to,you even don't know how I'm doing.Work! Work!is all you talk about!"

Tears were practically cascading my cheeks,I missed my old mum,the fun one,not the uptight one I have right now.

"Hailey,I didn't know.."

"That's  the point mum you even don't bother to know how I'm doing!"

ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ

Don't forget to vote and comment (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。(◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。(◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

834K 24.6K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...
1M 35.2K 76
*** This story is Liams POV from Bad Boy Abused. *** It contains detailed abuse both physical and sexual. Although this is telling the same story as...
Making it. Von Tina💖

Jugendliteratur

6.2K 169 36
Hailey Rudes is for once in her life truly happy and at peace, but a constantly nagging feeling makes her think that her happiness will only be tempo...
408K 9.1K 26
{Highest Ranking: #160 in Teen Fiction & #1 in Love at First Sight} Zac Logan thought he had everything. His parents were filthy rich. He was captain...