In Your University (Lisoo)

By Plaridel23

Kim Jisoo, Manoban Lisa, Kim Jennie (not related to Jisoo) and Park Rosé are from the University's 4 founding... More

The Founding Families
Moving In Day
Acquaintance Party
Midnight
Kappa Delta
Sweet Escape
Forgive But Never Forget
Going on a Trip
What a Mess
Games
The President
The Plan
Play or be played
The in-laws
Try Outs
Totem Pole
Stuck With You
Stuck With You Too

Well Played

426 33 26
By Plaridel23

[ELLIE POV]

"What was your plan again?" I asked Joy.

"I have no service. My plan is only achievable if there's phone service." Joy is on the verge of throwing her phone. Me too, actually. Without any way to contact the outside world, we're stuck here. I can't even call Rosé.

1 minutes left.

"We're doomed. We're all gonna die a meaningless death here. How cruel the world could be. I'm gonna die a virgin!" Lisa over dramatically says. She keeps on leaning back on walls like some 1950's actress do in movies.

Then a static sound bursts in the air.

"Is that a radio?" Yeri asked.

"It's coming from your pocket." Teri simply points at my jeans.

"Really?" I said and fished the device out of my pocket.

"Eagle 1? Eagle 1 copy?" Oh I know who this is. I never thought I'd be this happy to here Eagle 2. It's a walkie talkie. Rosé's the only one that's into these kind of stuff. Girl thinks she's James Bond or something.

"Eagle 2, this is Eagle 1" I replied, almost cried.

"Where the fuck are you?" Rosé said.

Before I could answer, Joy snatched the walkie from me. "Chaeyoung can you put Irene on the walkie talkie please."

"I.. yeah." a few seconds later, a voice comes again.

"Hello?" It's Irene.

"Unnie! Code Red. Create commotion." Joy said as if she's some military man.

"Got it." Irene said.

"That buys us some time." Joy said.

"Yeah. but time to what? We can't open the door." Yeri said.

"Oh shit, I forgot to tell them where we are." I just realised it the moment Joy said it. The play might be dalayed, but we're still doomed.

Then when the walkie speaks again, It's neither Irene nor Rosé.

It's Jennie.

My stomach crunches and I think to myself if it's better to just stay here forever than to face Jennie.

"Where the hell are you? And why is Irene making Rosie do an interpretative dance in apple costume as an intermission number?" I can hear the bite in her voice.

I think hard of a way to say it to Jennie without making her mad. So my brain decided to say, "Eagle 3? Is that you?"

"Ellie!"

"I'm Eagle 2." I don't know why I said that, my mouth just went autopilot and I know I'm digging my own grave.

"Ellie we don't have time! Where's Lisa?"

"We're locked up in the decor room!" I blurted out.

"What?!"

"Sean locked us up in here. I think he'll go on stage as Prince Charming."

"That intolerable testosterone." Jennie mumbles a few more curses. "Wait for me." She said.

Oh things are about to get ugly.

**********

"Can any of you dress Lisa as a Prince?" I asked but I was met with silence.

"I can't even dress myself up." Yeri said.

"I'm better at undressing." Joy said.

"Okay. Totally unnecessary information." I said.

Lisa is still a useless dramatic actress at the corner. I look around the dimly lit room. There are lots of decoration materials but no costumes. We're doomed. This is doomed. Then the doorknob pops and the door bursts open. We all look at Jennie by the door frame, holding a hammer.

"Wear this, Lisa." Jennie tosses bundle of clothes at Lisa.

The latter then scans the clothes that is more shade of brown and grey rather than gold and royal colors. "I'm supposed to be a Prince, not a slave." Lisa pouts.

"We ran out of costumes, we have to make do." Jennie said. "Now, let's get you up there."

I ran first out there to try and find Sean. As I ran out of breath, I dialled the Student council group chat.

Gina: Hey Pres. What's up?

Ellie: Don't let Sean go near the stage!

Ryujin: Troublemaker #2?

Ellie: Yes!

Ryujin: Don't worry, boss. I'm on it.

Yuna: Me too!

Wendy: Me Wendy!

[CALL END]

My phone rings and I answer it without looking at the caller ID.

"Eagle 1?" It's Bond, Rosé Bond.

"Eagle 2!"

"The show is resuming. You guys better run fast or we're dead."

"On my way!" I end the call quickly so I can focus on running.

When I arrived at the backstage, I get a glimpse of the main stage. The curtains are closed and the staff is setting up for the finale scene. Jisoo peeks briefly at the crown then returns to her bed with a frown on her face.

Where the firetruck is Lisa?

I roam around and so far there are no signs of Sean anywhere. Good. The curtain opens the same time I hear Lisa's voice calling me. Thank goodness they're here. Maybe we're not totally doomed, but her outfit though, she looks like a crazy medieval beggar more than a charming prince. Behind her is a stomping Jennie, smiley running Joy, and a calm Yeri.

"Faster!" I shout.

Lisa is pointing at something behind me while saying something I can't understand.

"What?" I asked.

"Behind you!"

I turn around and someone crashes into me, sending me to the floor. I lay there for a while, gathering myself together. The fall didn't even hurt. But as the following events unfold, they go in slow motion. Lisa, Jennie, and Joy running towards me. Ryujin appears then helps me up, she's saying something to me but I can't hear anything. Yeri is at the corner of my eye, muttering something and reaching her hand somewhere. I follow where her hand is pointed. My vision goes to the stage, the curtains fully open and the actors already in place. Then there he is, the asswipe Sean dressed as a prince walking centre stage.

When Lisa, Jennie, and Joy reached me and Ryujin at the edge of the stage, it was too late. Sean is already talking some dialogue. Jisoo lays on a bed in centre of the stage, her eyes closed. Then the events play in normal speed.

"What a beautiful lady." Sean recites his lines. He sounded more like a pervert than a prince if you ask me.

"I won't let that douche touch my Jisoo." Lisa said.

"Then what are you waiting for?" Irene suddenly appears beside us, maybe she trained Joy to appear everywhere like that. She's wearing a dark set of robes, I think she played the role of the Jealous Queen. Irene and Jennie exchange a look that could only mean pure evil.

"Make me proud." Jennie said to Lisa before she and Irene pushed the girl in the stage.

The audience's attention shifts from the Prince and Snow White to Beggar Lisa. Lisa even gave her Mom, MaManoban, a smile and a cute lil' wave.

"Why are you here?" The asswipe Sean has to open his mouth and speak.

"No, why are you here." Lisa returned the question. By now I think everyone also wants to know why they're there. I see Jisoo trying hard now to open her eyes and see what's going on because Snow White is supposed to be comatose from the poison apple, a.k.a Rosé

Lisa points at Sean, "He's an imposter!"

A collective gasp comes from the crowd.

"Why you—" Sean was cut off as he's about to transform into an angry donkey.

"He is an imposter!" Rosé in her big red apple costume said. "He's the one who made me into a poison fruit and gave me to Snow White... He's..." She took her moment before she reveal the killer line. "THE WITCH!"

Everyone is shocked. And I mean everyone, including me. Who knew an apple could talk.

"That's a big downgrade from me." Irene said beside me. But did she lie tho? No.

"This ending scene is really something." Ryujin commented, getting absorbed by the story.

"Burn him!" Rosé yelled like she's a viking leader who discovered a mutiny.

"Burn! Burn! Burn!" One by one the seven dwarfs goes on stage and chants the word. Jennie looks so in character, as if she really did want to burn Sean. But who doesn't?

Sean on the other hand looks so confuse and mad at the same time as seven dwafs drag him off stage. "This is not the end!" He shouts as they drag him out. I can see some security at the other side of the backstage takes him. Then the apple and the dwarf gives us thumbs up from there.

After the commotion, Lisa and Jisoo are the only ones left on stage. I remind myself to give an award to Jisoo for keeping her eyes closed the whole time. The stage lights dims, the music changed from upbeat revolution to soft instrumental music. Lisa looks back at us, we gave her a thumbs up. We probably looked like parents sending our child to first day of school. Lisa smiled and slowly walk towards Snow White.

"What a tragedy your life had been." Lisa begins an impromptu dialogue. "If only I could rewind time and take it all back." She stands beside Jisoo, leaning in closer to and tucks the hair behind the princess's ear. She leans in closer, her hand holding the side of Jisoo's face. When Lisa was just a breath away, she pauses and said in an almost whisper "I'd like to take care of you, if the universe would permit." Then she kisses Jisoo, just enough that their lips touch, the most wholesome thing you'll see. And I never thought I'd say that.

Joy hooks her arm to mine. I try to shake it off but she said, "Stay still or I'll kill you."

"She did kill a man... not just once." Yeri added.

I didn't dare move. Even Ryujin standing beside me went stiff. Joy then rests her head on my shoulder. I look at Ryujin and mouthed the words 'Help me.' But she just subtly looks at me then side steps away.

[JISOO POV]

It's been a long time that a non-existent script is being exchanged in the stage. But I'm really tired and this bed is not helping me wee up. So I'll just take a nap here and the prince will wake me up for real.

My consciousness comes back little by little when I heard this overly familiar voice said, "I'd like to take care of you."

Then not long after, someone kissed me. This is not in the script. Sehun was supposed to fake kiss me, not real real kiss me. Why does he smell like sweet peaches tho? Even tho our lips only lightly touch, I can feel the softness of it.

So I open my eyes, but to my surprise, it's Lisa. Her eyes staring down into my soul. Whoa, did I just say that? We stayed like this for a while until the audience cheers. Lisa held my hand and helps me down. All the other actors rushed to the centre stage and we all take a bow.

The crowds cheer, the confetti falls, but it's like I'm in a trance. Everything is out of focus except for one, Lisa. All I can feel is her hand in mine. All I can see is her smile directed at me. And all I can hear is her voice congratulating me. Why is that so?

Maybe it's because I literally just woke up and is still out of my self. Or maybe it's something else?

-Later that day-

[ELLIE POV]

"Looks like someone's being a fan of my office." I said to Sean who's sitting in front of me. His face a mix of ego-filled-masculinity and anger.

"You can't do this to me." He said.

"Except I can. If you hadn't notice, I'm the Student Council President."

"My father will hear this." He said.

Ryujin chucked behind me. "Who are you? Draco Malfoy?" She then high-fives Yuna. In the room with us are Jennie, Rosé, Jisoo, and Lisa.

"If you also hadn't noticed, our parent literally owns this school." Jennie raises her eyebrow at him.

"You're lucky Lisa won't press any charges on you. You literally kidnapped her." Rosé added.

"Just stay away from us." Jisoo said.

I look at him in the eye, making sure I give him my most serious face. "One more time, Sean. You pull anything bad one more time and you'll pay the right price for it. You may go."

He's nose flared so big I'm afraid that if he breaths, he'll suck me in. Yuck. Thankfully he knows better and stomps out. But before he left the room, I said "And Sean?"

"What?" He practically growled.

"You might wanna look for other Universities, just in case." I said.

When I thought his nostrils couldn't get any bigger, it did. Creepy if you asked me. He shuts his door behind him. I hope it's the end of that.

A girl can dream, right?

----------

NOTE: Thank all for your support! Now I feel inspired because of you guys, this update is my gift for you all. I'm happy that you guys enjoy this fic even tho it's my first time writing in this genre.

Hope you guys like this one.

I'll update again soon. Leave me your thoughts, or fave ships.

Stay safe everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 87K 43
As a senior literature student, Jennie Kim was the girl everyone should know. She is sexy, beautiful, charismatic and almost perfect. Indeed, she was...
81.8K 2.3K 22
Jennie Kim and Roseanne, Rośe for short, Park Cheayoung. Not one person in the entire school thought that those two names would ever be in the same...
156K 5.1K 24
"i'm so fucking scared." - jennie "you make me feel like nobody's made me feel before." - rosé a chaennie story. [ will become mature ]
13.1K 912 25
Jennie and Lisa are best friends and live together. Each one studies at a university, has other extra activities and lives their lives at a different...