Autumn || Kim Seokjin x Reader

By Demi_Alyxxia

Han, Y/n, Born to be a poor girl with no friends, family already deceased since three years old, living in a... More

Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: The First One
Chapter 3: Let Your Heart Decide
Chapter 4:Save Me
Chapter 5:Getting Closer
Chapter 6: Saturdate?
Chapter 7: Something Soft
Chapter 8: We Met Again
Chapter 9: Catching Feelings
Chapter 10: Kiss or Die
Chapter 11: The Truth
Chapter 12: Confession
Chapter 13: Jealous
Chapter 14: Meeting the Guest
Chapter 16: New School
Chapter 17: Promise
Chapter 18: Personal Bodyguard
Chapter 19: ???
Chapter 20: The Emperor's Secret
Chapter 21: The Chase
Chapter 22: The Search
Chapter 23: Heart's Getting Crazy
Chapter 24: Jin with the Alpha Team pt.1
Chapter 25: Jin with the Alpha Team pt.2
Chapter 26: Back to Home
Chapter 27: 7 Angels at School
Chapter 28: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 29: Devil in the Palace
Chapter 30: Secrets
Chapter 31: House of Angels
Chapter 32: See him Again
Chapter 33: Suspicion
Chapter 34: The Ring
Chapter 35: Kill Her
Chapter 36: Why
Chapter 37: Drunk
Chapter 38: Forgiven

Chapter 15: I Love You

288 33 27
By Demi_Alyxxia

Y/N's POV

...

I let out a sigh as I stepped out of my halmoni's room after we ate the cake and had a long conversation with Sunny. I'm confused, after Sunny left us she told me that we need to stay here at the palace for my safety, Jackson's already in jail, I asked her if why but she won't tell me. The way she talk it sounds like she's hiding something from me. I need to talk with Jin about this.

I walked directly to his room with so many questions lingering in my head, I knocked before opening his door and saw that he's not yet there. I guess I'll just wait for him here.

I walked to the closet and wear one of the pajamas he bought for me after taking a quick bath, I dried my hair with the towel and combed it. I walked to the balcony of his room and looked up at the night sky, stargazing as the wind blows, I shivered a little and wrapped my arms around me. I can still hear the traditional music from here, I guess he's still watching the show. I gasped when I felt an arms wrapped around me.

"Don't worry, it's me." He whispered and rested his head on my shoulder, he's back hugging which gave me warm. I slowly exhaled the breath that I was holding. I swear my face is red as tomato right now, good thing he couldn't see it because i'm back facing him. I need to ask him right now.

"Jin I--" my words were cutted off when I felt a warm teardrops on my neck. "Jin are you crying?" I asked him but he didn't answer me and tightened his hug, I turned around and saw him crying.

"Jin what happened? Why are you crying?" Worried was laced on my voice, I wiped away his tears. I guess this is not the right time for me to ask him about what my halmoni told me.

"I'm okay, it's just a tears of joy, don't worry." He quietly said and I tilted my head as I was confused. "You're the one who made the persimmon cake right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Why? You don't like the taste? I'm sorry." I said and he shook his head.

"It's not like that, I love it. It just reminds me of my mother." He mumbled and looked down to his feet.

"You... want to talk about her?" I asked him and he nodded, we sat on the edge of his bed and talk about his mother. He told me everything about her and I was surprised when he said that we're so similar when it comes to personality. Is that the reason he like me? I blushed at the thought. I didn't say anything and just listen to him, he inhaled and exhaled deeply then smile after telling me about her and I smiled back, he looks okay now, I glanced at the wall clock to check the time.

"Jin, it's already 10." I said and he looked at me with a questioning look.

"So?" He asked and raised an eyebrow.

"You don't want to sleep?"

"Of course I want, I need to get a good sleep to maintain my worldwide handsome face." He said while flexing his face at me with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at him and mouthed 'whatever'.

"Then I should go." I said as I stood up and was about to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.

"Wait, where are going?" He asked.

"I'll sleep with halmoni." I said and he looked down for a few seconds then back to me.

"C-can you stay here with me?" He asked which widen my eyes.

"Um, okay..." I mentally slapped myself. why did I say that?! I was going to say no. I thought. He smiled at me and slid his hand from my wrist down to my hand.

"We can use the extra pillows here as a wall, don't worry I won't cross the line." He said, I raised an eyebrow and gave him a suspicious look.

"Sure?" I asked him and he nodded "I'll beat you if you cross." I added and he just chuckled, I crawled on the bed and put some pillows in the middle, he stood up from the bed and walked to his bathroom. I lay down and covered myself with the blanket, after 10 minutes he came out with only a towel wrapped on his waist, revealing the well tone body, his broad shoulders, his abs and he look so hot with that wet hair.

"You like what you see?" His voice pulled me out of my thoughts and made my eyes widen because I realized that I was staring at him like an idiot, he smiled at me and I blushed as i'm feeling embarrassed at myself, I quickly turn around and place my hand on my left chest feeling my heart beats faster. "I'm just kidding." I heard him said between his chuckle. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm done, you can turn around now." He said but I didn't, I covered myself with the blanket again and closed my eyes. I feel the bed dipped as he crawled on the bed.

"Y/n?" He called and I just hummed as a respond.

"I have something here for you." He said.

"What is it?" I mumbled and pull down the blanket and then turned around. He's lying beside me already in his pajamas, his left elbow was placed on his pillow, resting his head on his hand as he's facing me. He smiled at me and I noticed that he's holding something behind, he lift up his right hand showing me the alpaca plushy.

"My alpaca, I missed you so much, i'm gonna cuddle you tonight." I smile as I grabbed the plushy from his hand and hugged it. "Thank you, Jin."

"You're always welcome. Goodnight, my princess." He said which made me blushed again.

"Goodnight, hamster." I said and he looked at me.

"Yah, why do you always call me hamster?" He asked and pout like a baby.

"Just kidding. Goodnight, Jin." I smiled and playfully hit his arm with the plushy.

"Aish, whatever." He smiled too and then closed his eyes.

...

It's been an hour and I still can't sleep, i shifted to my right and looked at his sleeping face, I can't believe I fell in love with my friend, I smiled as I trailed my fingers on his face, he leaned on my touch and shifted to his left, he's facing me now, I removed his hair that's covering his eyes and noticed his eyelashes are long.

"Y/n..."

My eyes widen as I was surprised. Is he dreaming of me? His hand crept up to my hand on his cheek, he intertwined it with his and placed it on his left chest.

"I love you Y/n..."

Did I heard it right or my ears betrayed me?

"Jin?" I checked if he's awake or still sleeping, he didn't answer me. I noticed a tear escaped from his right eye, I wiped it with my other hand. Why is he crying?

"I love you...so much...Y/n." I blushed at his words. He loves me. Happiness rushed into me and made my heart raced, I just stared at his face until I felt my eyes started to get heavy and fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________________

7:00 AM
...

I woke up feeling something heavy wrapped around my waist, I opened my eyes and saw a white cloth in front me. What a big pillow, but why is it moving up and down like it's breathing? I blankly stared at it for a few seconds as I'm gathering all my thoughts, and then realized that it's not a pillow, it's Jin. I looked up and saw his sleeping face then down to our tangled arms and legs, we're cuddling, all the pillows that I putted last night in the middle is on the floor now. I tried to slip away but he tightened his cuddle on me which made me hold my breath for a second because my face was buried on his neck and my lips were pressed on it, if someone see us like this they would definitely think that i'm kissing him. I can hear his steady heartbeat which sounds like a music to me. I placed my hands on his chest as I gently pulled away from him making sure not to wake him up, I placed the alpaca plushy beside him and kissed him on his cheek, forgetting what I said last night if he'll cross the line. I was about to stand up from the bed to cook breakfast for him but I felt his hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him, he's awake now.

"You sneaky princess, stealing a kiss from me huh?" He said and I swear his morning voice sound sexy. Wait, why am I thinking this? Stop it Y/n!

"J-jin i--" he pecked on my lips and smiled at me.

"Let's go and eat breakfast, it's Monday today, we need to attend our class." He said and stood up from his bed leaving me there blushing with a wide eyes.

He kissed me again.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey Fam, i'm back. If you haven't read my last announcement...well, me and my mother together with my sisters went to our province to visit my uncle that's why i'm not active in Wattpad for how many days, but during our visit there... something bad happened to me...I fell from my uncle's house and injured my left leg because of my damn clumsiness which always made me hurt myself. But i'm okay now.

I missed you all so much. *pulling you all in a tight hug*

I hope you like the two chapters. Tell me if you spotted some errors so I can correct it.😂

Bye!😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132 7 23
Y/n: Y/ns POV: I step out of the bed and put my ear to the door Y/n: what are they fighting abt now *whispered in agony* A/n POV: Y/ND: ITS ALL...
37K 2.2K 47
Jin lived a hard life, one where misunderstandings surrounded him always. His parents didn't understand him and his brother never helped him but it g...
134K 4.5K 33
"And you! How does one even break off the leg of a bed to begin with!?" βœβœƒβœβœƒβœβœƒβœβœƒβœβœƒβœβœƒβœβœƒβœƒβœβœƒβœβœƒβœ THIS IS OLD SO BEWARE!! like 2016 OLD im trying to rewr...
850 52 26
My voice trembled as I questioned, "What do you want from me? Why are you doing this to me?" Taehyung's voice echoed in my mind, his words chilling m...