REPLACEMENT | JIKOOK |COMPLET...

By ggukieminie

An Au in which Park Jimin had to replace his deceased twin brother as father (who gave birth) to the daughter... More

SOON
1. You're my Dada
2. Just Comrades
3. Never Leave You Again
4. Take Responsibility of What You Said
5. Raven Grimoire
6. No way
7.1. About Last Night part 1
7.2. About Last Night part 2
8. A glimpse of Kissing Him
9. Yeol-set and Vixen
10. Dare You To Know
11. Dead Man tells No Tales
12. Introducing Sarang to Him
12.1
13. We Meet Again
14. Save Me
15. Try me
16. Too Good To Be True
17. Jeonlous
18. Kisses To Make Up
19. First Date
20. Home
21. Living With The Jeons
22. The plan
23. Family Day
24. The triggering factor
25. Big Suspicion
27. 🔞Birthday Treat🔞
28. The Not So Happy Birthday part 1
29. The Not So Happy Birthday part 2
30. Till We Meet Again (RIP Mr. Park)
31. After a Storm comes a Calm
32. Dazed and Confused part 1
33. Dazed and Confused part 2
34. Jihyun and Jimin
35. 🔞Losing it🔞
36. Busted
37. Turn of events
38. Go back
39. To Reach Out
40. Way Too Good At Goodbyes
41. I'm Home
42. Signs and Symptoms
43. Positive: Happy but with Unsettling Thoughts
44. The Trial
45. The Truth
46. Fulfilling a Promise
47. The Lull Before the Storm
48. Missing
49. Violence is Beneath Me
APPRECIATION
50. Comeuppance
51. Freed
52. Start Anew
53. Love or Obssession
54. Not Over Unless I tell You
55. Leo's death and A new case
56. The Heir
57. A bond That Never Breaks
58. Fated
59. It's a Yes
Shameless Promotion
60. Tie the Knot (the end)
300k
A/N
A/N (2)
Update
61. Five years after

26. The fourteenth member (?)

8.6K 528 359
By ggukieminie

****

" Owh! " Jimin groans exasperatedly as he felt the hangover coursing through his veins, which he got from drinking too much the next day.

" How are you feeling? " Jungkook immediately leans closer as he was sitting on the edge of the bed and patiently waiting for Jimin to wake up.

" My head is painfully throbbing. " Jimin whimpers as his senses to the room is spinning, feeling groggy and dry mouth.

" Can you sit on your own? Or do you want me to help you? "

" I can- " Jimin forced himself to sit but then again he hisses at the pain that greeted him. Jungkook is quick to comfort him.

" Here, drink plenty of water to stay hydrated. " Jungkook handed him a glass of warm water which he took on the bed side table.

Without asking, Jimin reached for the glass and drank on it, making sure to drink it down til' the last drop. " Thanks. "

" Anything for you. " Jungkook smiled adoringly.

Jimin merely stares as he pretends that he doesn't know what Jungkook was up to already. I'm not the only one who's keeping secrets here, he mentally says.

" Why are you not preparing yourself for work? " Jimin inquires when he noticed that Jungkook is still wearing his casual clothes.

Jungkook shrugged. " I conditioned myself to work from home today so you should too. " While stating it nonchalantly.

Jimin cocks a brow. " Okay? That one week absences are not enough yet? You are asking for one more day? "

" You don't look well. " Jungkook pointed.

" And what about you? " Jimin scoffed. " Don't tell me that you are going to take care of me because I swear to god Jungkook. "

" Mwehehe. How in the world did you anticipate what I am planning to do? " Jungkook cockily said, not even trying to hide his intention to Jimin.

" Tsk. I'm going to work. And you better prepare too. The Government isn't paying you for your lazy ass. " Jimin nagged while trying to get off of the bed but Jungkook was stopping him.

" Baby babe, you should stay at home if you can't. Stay in bed. "

" It's just a headache Jungkook. "

" No. It's not. It's called hang over. Severe headache and nausea. " Jungkook lectures. This time he looks serious. " You need to go back to sleep. "

Jimin snorted. Of course he loves sleeping but not today. " I don't have to. Just give me pain reliever and things will feel better from there on. "

" I'll give you pain reliever but you are still not going anywhere but this room. "

" Ugh. Stop shouting! " Jimin yells irritatedly. He feels like the sound only worsening the pain.

" I'm not. " Jungkook heaves a sigh. " You are just being sensitive to sound right now. "

Tsk.

Jimin curled up on the bed as the aches in his head and muscle are slowly eating his ability to think straight. He doesn't want to argue with Jungkook anymore. It only makes him annoyed causing pain more.

Jungkook stood up, left the room and went straight to the kitchen to prepare good foods to cure Jimin's hangover. He came back to the room holding a bed tray containing the plate he cooked for the blonde man.

" Hey, wake up. " He shakes Jimin body lightly, careful not to worsen his condition. " Baby babe, you should eat and take a pill after. " He whispers next to his ear.

Jimin moves in his sleep, the back of his throat is making low and pitiful whining sound. " What? "

" You need to eat. " Jungkook repeated making Jimin squint his eyes in understanding. " I am going to help you to get up okay? " He suggested. That doesn't sound okay to Jimin.

" I'm not sick Jungkook! Don't treat me like a patient and feeble! " Jimin tsks, as he rose, trying to prove his point but winced as soon as his head pulsates pain.

" Do I have to tie you in bed to cut that stubborness in you? " Jungkook huffed. He's always been patient with Jimin but this is getting thin too.

" Is that a threat?! "

" No. It's an oath. " Jungkook counters. " Now, say aaah.. " He motions Jimin to open his mouth and take what Jungkook will give him. The food of course.

That even when Jimin kept his cold stare up to Jungkook, the prosecutor yet finished his task of feeding Jimin.

" Good boy. " He says while tousling his hair with a wide grin plastered on his face.

Jimin slapped his hand away and glares at Jungkook. " Give me the pill. " He demands.

" Okay, your highness, here's your pill. " Jungkook is being playful around yet the shorty is not having any of it as he shoved the pill down to his throat in one gulp. " Oh sh¡t Jimin. Here's your water. What the hell? " Jungkook panics but he just earned a snort as a response.

Jungkook worked something on his laptop while Jimin stayed on the bed, mostly sleeping.

In the afternoon, Jimin insisted in going to work, telling Jungkook that he is fine now. He is bored and doesn't really want to stay in bed for a fvcking headache. It makes him feel sick more. So Jungkook had no choice but to come along.

In the office, everyone was shocked to see the prosecutor but the latter just brushed it aside, smiling at them sincerely. But Jimin who was very insistent to work only spent his half day sleeping across the corner of the steel cabinet, snoring quietly. When Jungkook tries to look for him, he always found Jimin sleeping anywhere. The prosecutor is happy to crouch down and spends time staring up at his sleeping face, perhaps more kisses too.

One time, Jimin was awoken by a kiss on his forehead. " Jungkook? " He whispers.

" This is why I told you to stay on the bed. " Jungkook commented as he returns the files to its original place. These are scattered on the floor after it slipped off of Jimin's hand when the latter decided to sleep.

" I'm fine. " Jimin said back while rubbing his eyes in an attempt to fight his urge to sleep again.

" Liar. " Jungkook flicks his finger on Jimin's forehead while chuckling, as he carries Jimin's weight to stand up through his hands. " Oh, by the way your phone keeps on ringing. " Jimin checks it. " It's Tae-hyung. " Jimin stopped what he was doing with his phone to throw at him a questioning look. " What? I need to silence it. " Jungkook defended.

" You just want to snoop about it. " Jimin huffed.

Jungkook rubs the back of his neck. " Was I that obvious? " He says with a nervous laugh.

" Tsk. Is that even a question? "

Jungkook grinned. When Jimin starts to read the text, Jungkook spoke again. " He said, he wants you both to meet at the restaurant. " Jungkook relayed the text making Jimin's lips parted in awe with a huge frown. " What? "

" Seriously?! " Jimin widened his eyes at Jungkook.

Jungkook only shrugs his shoulders, not feeling ashamed of reading textmessages on someone's phone. " The restaurant where you formerly worked, that's what he texted. " He added.

" You should have replied too. " Jimin sarcastically commented for Jungkook to complete the brazen attitude towards him and his things.

" Oh I did. I said, okay. " Jungkook cockily bragged what he did.

" Tsk. "

As Jimin was opening his phone. " And I set a password to open it- you know for security purpose. " He immediately explained after Jimin throws a furrowing look again. " I have put my birthday, 090190 ,as your pin. "

*/ Jungkook's age in this story is 29 in Korean age (you know the added one year compare to international age.) so I put it as 1990. Let's say it's August 2020 in the current chapter. Haha. /*

His birthday is coming, one week later?, Jimin's realization hit him like a truck.

" Baby babe, are you listening? " Jungkook snapped his fingers at his face.

" Tsk. " Jimin mumbles his habit. " Is this even your phone to set your own bday? "

" In my defense, I don't know yours. "

" Hah! I'm not telling you. "

Jungkook chuckled. " Rather than putting some random numbers. My birthday is easy to memorize. "

" Whatever. I'm leaving. " Jimin rolled his eyes, brushing aside the smoothness on the part of Jungkook.

" Baby babe~ "

" What? " Jimin huffed, making Jungkook smirks at the quick response.

" I'll get you there later. "

" Okay. " Jimin has given up. It's not even a question that requires his answer. Jungkook was just informing him. What else should he say?

When Jimin arrived at the restaurant, everyone was looking at his direction with frozen state and followed by a loud blow of air. " Park Jimin! " Everyone shouted in unison as they ran towards him leaving Taehyung behind. That's the only time Jimin noticed that Taehyung was already inside and most probably been squeezed by a group hug.

When they are about to jump on Jimin. " Don't. " Jimin said firmly and they all stopped.

" Hmp. Still cold. Didn't you miss us? " One said in behaf of all. But they all made a whining noise.

" I didn't. " Jimin shrugged his shoulders with a shake of his head. " I honestly don't. "

" Bahahaha. " Tae bursts out a laughter that echoes the entire building, not minding if there are customers around the place. " Please, don't ask him about that. He is not going to answer you properly. " Tae exposed.

And so, despite Jimin's protest, they all hugged him like a squishy ball.

" Tsk. "

They only released him after they are satisfied and they needed to go back to work.

" What's wrong with you? " Jimin asked, looking up and down at Tae. He noticed that the taller is limping with difficulty in walking straight while releasing a hiss everytime he forced a movement.

Last night, after driving Tae's motorcycle heading to their used to be apartment, now Tae's and Yoongi, Tae isn't acting like this. Is getting drunk had this after effect? Jimin mentally asks.

But, I don't have that one.

Tae slowly makes his way to sit next to Jimin, face flushed in red color. " J-iminie, I want you to listen to me but please don't judge okay? " Jimin frowns. " Promise me? " Tae demanded with his pouty lips on full display.

" Tell me first then I am going to assess it. " Jimin made no promises.

Tae takes a deep breathing, even closes his eyes to get his rhythm to say it loud. " I am sore today because we had sex last night. "

Jimin flickers his eyes. " You what? " He spat in shock.

" We had sex. " Tae repeated. " It's just happened. After you brought me home, I had first my warm bath then he suddenly came in my room to confront me. He was so angry that I don't know how to go along. My head is spinning, and was trapped by his non stop lectures so I kissed him and the rest is history. "

Jimin remains silent flaunting his blank face.

" What? Are you not going to say anything? Why are you not surprised? " Tae snapped. He isn't comfortable from the silence he was receiving from Jimin.

" Didn't you ask me not to judge you and just listen? "

" So you are mentally judging me? " Tae is asking to confirm it.

Jimin shakes his head. " I always knew you both have a thing for each other. You are as clear as crystals. " He spits with a low chuckle.

Tae throws a fit. " I don't have a thing for him. That's why I hate myself for letting it happen again! "

" Again? " Jimin tilts his head in interest.

Tae's eyes widened in panic, regret is coursing through him. " No. I didn't mean to say that! "

" I didn't know, you two been wilding ever since the world began. " Jimin cackled cheekily. He even used that phrase to tease Tae more.

" Stop. You don't understand. " Tae chews the words in annoyance.

" Then why don't you make me? " Jimin counters, his face was beaming all over with a grin.

" We didn't do it out of love. "

" Was it just for fun then? "

Tae squinted his eyes not liking the accusatory tone used against it. " We acted on the spur of the moment. " He whines.

" He is Agust D. He is not going to act carelessly. He likes you pretty sure. "

" I don't think so. " Tae dropped his hope as soon as he heard the idea.

" Did you ask him already? " Jimin smirked.

" No. I don't need to ask. " Tae spat annoyingly.

" You are just scared. Don't want to confront him because you don't want to hear it directly from his lips, the truth.That's cowardice Tae. "

" Wow? Suddenly, you're an expert about Love! " Tae scoffed.

Jimin shrugged, feigning a stern look. " I'm not but you are not either but still you are the one that keeps pushing me to Jungkook. "

" They are different okay! " Tae yelled with a sob. " He left. He left me without a word. I know, I don't have a reason to demand him to stay because there was never an us. But he touched me, is it hard to talk to me afterward? He just left. " Tae was already crying out his frustration, anger and disappointment.

Jimin's eyes widened at the sudden burst of emotion with a yell from Tae. " Hey, why are you crying? Calm down Taetae. " Jimin reaches to slow pat Tae's back.

" It's because you are annoying! " Tae threw his forefinger at Jimin, hissing when he forced himself to move. " Oh! "

" You are weird. You wanted me to talk and now that I am talking I am getting this from you in return? " Jimin tsks.

" I am your bestfriend. It's normal that I would want you to comfort me. But you instead were defending that midget. I hate you. " Tae sobs.

" And now you hate me? " Jimin frowns upon it. He sometimes can't take Tae seriously. " What exactly do you want me to do? "

" I want your hug. Come here you little shit! " Tae cries out while trying to pull Jimin on his seat.

So Jimin stood up letting himself to hug Tae who was crying.

" Jiminie, uhm.. are you going to apologize? " Tae suddenly says against the hug.

" No. Why would I? " Jimin said back.

" Because you made me cry. " Tae was sniffing.

" You chose to get emotional. That was your own doing. "

" Hmp. Cold and numb. " Tae scowled. But Jimin just laughed. " Seriously, I missed living with you. "

" For the past week, you've been in the house and spent overnight. Don't be a talkshit. "

Tae pouted. " House? Whoah. Whoah. Did you just claim it as your house already? "

" I said 'in the house' . " Jimin used emphasis in his tone. " How am I supposed to address it? Should I say dwelling instead? " He points out.

" Defensive~ " Tae teased.

Jimin raised a brow. " I'm not. "

" Let's just okay even when it's not. " Tae winks.

" Tsk. "

Tae rolled his eyes, getting tired of hearing Jimin's habit of tsking. " What happened last night? It's not like I was the only one who drank last night. And I heard Jungkook came back already. So? "

" None. I'm not like you. I have a high tolerance to alcohol. "

" But you wanted some action? " Tae tilts his head. No sign that he had ever cried.

" What action? " Jimin was truly oblivious. He was unaware that his bestfriend is having dirty thoughts.

" Action.. like.. tsup tsup.. " Tae pouted, making kisses sound. " Or.. you could go beyond that. "

" You mean sex? " Jimin blatantly asked.

" Ah.. yes. " Tae choke leaving awkward sound at the back of his throat. " Did you do it? "

" No. Do we have to? "

" No. But why not? " Tae inquires back. " I mean making love is part of a relationship. It may not be your priority but it's unavoidable. "

" What are you talking about?! Tsk. We are not in a relationship. "

Tae frowns. " But you are living in one house. You are acting like married already. "

" You know why I am doing this. " Jimin points out.

" We both know that this is not the only reason why you do this. "

" Here we go again Tae. " Jimin sighs.

" Don't expect me to stop until you admit it. " Tae counters. They stare at each other for too long, seemingly no one would want to back off.

But-

" Alright, you won. " Jimin tsks, almost chewing the words out.

" Yes! " Tae screams with his hands balled into a fist. " So when are you going to accept his confession? "

Jimin blinks. " S-oon. " He stutters.

" How soon? When exactly? " Tae demands.

" Tsk. On September 1st. " Jimin swipes his tongue on his lower lip to hide his nervousness.

" What's with that day? " Tae wasn't following the flow..

" It's his birthday. " Jimin innocently replied.

Tae freezes for a moment but soon after collecting himself. " Pfft.. " He cackled. " That's so cheesy. Haha. " He giggles. " But I will support you with that. Let's prepare for that day. I will make you the prettiest. " Tae said dreamily.

" Tsk. There's no need to exaggerate it. It's not my event. Don't steal his spotlight. " Jimin scolded.

" Shut up, you naive and ignorant. " Tae fought back. " You are the key to make his day unforgettable. "

" It's not like he is going to forget that day. It's his birthday afterall. " Jimin scoffed.

" You know what? Just shut up and let me handle this. I got this. " Tae glares.

The confrontation awhile ago was long forgotten as the big day is coming. Tae is more excited than Jimin. He is telling Jimin about what they are going to do but Jimin isn't listening. He knows how fast Tae changes his mind. They gonna end up sorting it out the last minute on that day.

Jungkook came to get Jimin. Tae couldn't stop himself from smiling ear to ear that Jungkook is having suspicious thought.

" Goodbye Prosecutor Jeon. Take care of Jiminie. " He even waves his hand with glistening eyes.

" Okay, hyung. But don't you want to come along? We will drop you home. " Jungkook suggested, still wondering about the surroundings.

" Ah. No need. I had to meet my parents tonight and will go home with them later. " Tae refused.

" Are you going to be okay? "Jimin asked.

" Of course Jiminie. I can take a little scolding. " Tae giggles. He knows he will receive a long ass scolding tonight. " I deserve it for not going home the moment I stepped my feet in the City. "

" Call me no matter what. " Jimin says.

" Yeah. "

When they got home. They immediately washes their body to freshen it for the hours that they are outside. Jimin went to check on Sarang first. A daily routine to prepare her to bed. He's been very particular on what she is going to wear and that she smells nice and clean. He is also very patient to wait until Sarang finally fell asleep.

When he comes back to their shared room. He was met immediately with Jungkook in his all black get up. " Going somewhere? " Jimin asks secretly checking him out, wondering where's Jungkook would possibly go this time.

" Yeah. " Jungkook just casually answered as he swiftly sat down on the bed, tapping his side. " Come here. You need to sleep. "

Jimin obeyed without a question. He went to lie next to Jungkook.

" Baby babe~ " Jungkook slid to fit his body next to Jimin. " Do you want me to sing you a song? "

Jimin blinks, flashing his beautiful eyes in confusion.

" What? All you need is ask. " Jungkook was smiling, as he pulled Jimin into a soft hug.

" Ca-n't you just sing without being asked? " Jimin stutters.

" Nope. Sometimes I need to hear it out from you. " Jungkook touches the tip of Jimin's nose through his finger.

Jimin clears his throat. " C-an you sing for me? " He was still hesitant.

" What? I can't hear you. " Jungkook teases as he squeezed Jimin more.

" Can you sing a song for me, please.. "

Jungkook smiled, " Okay. " He hums as he starts to sing 10000 hours. " When you close your eyes~ Tell me what are you dreaming?~ Everything, I wanna know it all. I'd spend 10,000 hours and 10,000 more. Oh, if that's what it takes to learn that sweet heart of yours. And I might never get there but I'm gonna try. If it's 10,000 hours or the rest of my life. I'm gonna love you (Ooh). "

" Baby babe? "

" Hmm? "

" Can you promise me one thing? "

Jimin looks up to meet Jungkook's gaze. " What is it? " He is nervous but he fought his own voice not to be shaky about asking it. He is thankful that somehow it never betrayed him.

" I want you to be there on my birthday.. I never celebrated my birthday eversince my tenth birthday. "

Jimin frowns. " Why? "

" My mom died that day. "

" Ohm.. I'm so sorry to hear that. " Jimin said in a low tone.

" It's fine. That was long time ago. I know my mom is already happy in heaven. " Jungkook smiles. " So I decided that I am going to celebrate this year. And I want you to be there. I want to prove Dad that you are the one. "

" Tsk. That's the real point. Right? You just want to win against your Dad. " Jimin snorted.

" No. I want to show him that I am now happy and finally moved on from the pain that my birthday had left to me. And you've caused it. "

" Promise. " Jimin said breathlessly, smiling afterward.

" Thank you. " Jungkook smiled back.

Jungkook keeps repeating the song until he is sure that Jimin is already sleeping. He kissed Jimin's forehead first before he lets go of the smaller. He carried his bag. He thew once again a quick glance at the sleeping beauty on his bed before he finally slips out of the room.

He needs to face another training again after they skipped yesterday.

" Pch. Didn't I tell you to be careful! " Suga spat as soon as Jungkook put the bag down on the ground.

" Huh? " Jungkook was confuse as he sat down to change shoes, stripping his jacket off of his body, tossing it towards his bag.

" Start warming up kid. " Suga told him. He didn't bother to elaborate what he has said earlier.

" Hyung, you were saying something awhile ago. " Jungkook points out as he began to wrap his wrist, spreading his fingers as he passes the black band around his knuckles and between his fingers.

" It's nothing serious. " Suga lied.

Jungkook isn't convinced yet he didn't take it a big deal as he start to stretch his whole body. By this time, his body already adapted to the hellish training. He doesn't seem like hurting anwhere anymore.

" Okay hyung. "

Suga left him warming up to reach that part of the tree not far to the field.

" Do you want to see it yourself? How far has he reached until now.. Yeol-set? " He breathes.

" Tsk. Why hyung? " Jimin was comfortably lying on a tree branch when Suga caught him. He rolled a bit to look down at Suga.

" Cause why not? " Suga asked back with a low chuckle.

" Seriously hyung? It's not a time to fool around. You warned me to be careful around him because he was investigating Raven Grimoire. But look at you now, you even took him as your apprentice. Why the sudden change? Does he know? Will he be the fourteenth member? You can't recruit him. "

" Calm down boy. I didn't make him a member. He is different from us. "

" Then why? "

" He wanted to get better, I was looking for a student. It's a win-win situation. "

" You are lying. " Jimin accused as he frown upon the explanation.

Suga laughed. " If I am lying, do you think we are still freely walking right now? We both know that the moment he discovers our secret, we'll he doomed. He is going to send us to jail together with the rest of the members of that group. "

" You are making him stronger. "

" You'll be surprised that he is now better than you Yeol-set. " Suga teases. Jimin only smirks, not taking it seriously. " Wanna check it yourself? Challenge him into a sparring. "

" No. Maybe next time. " Jimin refused as he watched from a far how Jungkook is training so hard. He is truly proud and amazed by how fit Jungkook looks like. " What's his expertise? "

*/ don't get confused. That's Jungkook both. It's a grid. You're not seeing two Jungkooks fighting each other I swear. Hahaha/*

" He is like you. He is a special and a golden boy. With the short period of time, he learned a lot and a fast learner too. He personally took a liking to sharp objects especially Shuriken but he is good at everything. " Jimin nodded at the information. " So when that time comes, you can leave him with your heart at ease. Are you sure about that decision? "

Jimin smiled bitterly. " I never planned this but you did it yourself hyung so I am truly grateful to you for teaching him patiently. But I can't let him be dragged into my evil world. I just can't. "

" So you think leaving him is the best option you have? " Suga casually asked with a blank expression. When Jimin didn't respond, he heaves a soundly sigh. " You are going to hurt yourself, him and Sarang. "

Jimin didn't comment any more as he let himself watched Jungkook from afar. When he decided to leave, he just left like a thin air disappearing.

" Is he gone hyung? "

" Oh. You knew. " Suga cackled.

Jungkook wore his huge cloak, covering his head with the hood. " I know he is going to tail me. " He really meant not to show the real outcome of his continuous training to Jimin. And how he actually looks right now.

He wore his mask next.

" What a clever brat. " Suga was laughing but deep down, he couldn't ignore the fact that sometimes Jungkook surprises him everyday and it scares the hell out of him.

Jungkook made the transformation really works for him like he is really meant to be assassin himself.

Suga can't help but to imagine how Yeol-set and JK would look like as couple in thesame field of work.

" They will surely make the most badass couple. " He whispers to himself as he let his eyes settled on Jungkook.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
___________to be continued.

I'm back, though this is a short chapter only. 👋

Omg! Did I really make the characters cool this time? I hope you feel that. Look forward to the coming chapters😏✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 1.9K 13
Jikook oneshot Never in his wildest dreams, have Jimin ever thought that starting collage would bring so much trouble. He somehow found himself stuck...
58.3K 2.6K 43
Jimin - Finally I am married to my love . I am really lucky to have him in my life ... Jungkook- I hate you jimin . I hate you so much . You fucking...
41K 2.1K 49
[CURRENTLY EDITING,SO REREADERS SOME CHAPTERS MIGHT BE CHANGED] At the age of 17 Jimin met with an accident.Due to his spinal cord injury he has to s...
738K 20.8K 61
I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS, AND I DO NOT CONTINUE ONESHOTS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.