REPLACEMENT | JIKOOK |COMPLET...

By ggukieminie

An Au in which Park Jimin had to replace his deceased twin brother as father (who gave birth) to the daughter... More

SOON
1. You're my Dada
2. Just Comrades
3. Never Leave You Again
4. Take Responsibility of What You Said
5. Raven Grimoire
6. No way
7.1. About Last Night part 1
7.2. About Last Night part 2
8. A glimpse of Kissing Him
9. Yeol-set and Vixen
10. Dare You To Know
11. Dead Man tells No Tales
12. Introducing Sarang to Him
12.1
13. We Meet Again
14. Save Me
15. Try me
16. Too Good To Be True
17. Jeonlous
18. Kisses To Make Up
19. First Date
20. Home
21. Living With The Jeons
22. The plan
23. Family Day
25. Big Suspicion
26. The fourteenth member (?)
27. šŸ”žBirthday TreatšŸ”ž
28. The Not So Happy Birthday part 1
29. The Not So Happy Birthday part 2
30. Till We Meet Again (RIP Mr. Park)
31. After a Storm comes a Calm
32. Dazed and Confused part 1
33. Dazed and Confused part 2
34. Jihyun and Jimin
35. šŸ”žLosing itšŸ”ž
36. Busted
37. Turn of events
38. Go back
39. To Reach Out
40. Way Too Good At Goodbyes
41. I'm Home
42. Signs and Symptoms
43. Positive: Happy but with Unsettling Thoughts
44. The Trial
45. The Truth
46. Fulfilling a Promise
47. The Lull Before the Storm
48. Missing
49. Violence is Beneath Me
APPRECIATION
50. Comeuppance
51. Freed
52. Start Anew
53. Love or Obssession
54. Not Over Unless I tell You
55. Leo's death and A new case
56. The Heir
57. A bond That Never Breaks
58. Fated
59. It's a Yes
Shameless Promotion
60. Tie the Knot (the end)
300k
A/N
A/N (2)
Update
61. Five years after

24. The triggering factor

9.2K 552 343
By ggukieminie

" Finally! I found where you live. " Tae was shocked to find Minho yelling at his face, full of excitement. He opened the door after Minho knocked for 20 times. " You really did great in hiding. " Minho added.

" Minho, goodmorning to you. " Tae yawned, while rubbing his eyes in an attempt to open them properly. It's early in the morning and Minho is here scandalizing, probably shaking the entire neighborhood at how loud he is. " What are you blabbering about? And who are hiding from you? "

" You and Minnie, duh. " Minho answered, almost lecturing Tae. " By the way, where's Minnie? He has to see this. I found your hiding place. " He is peeking inside the house as he can't wait for Tae to offer him to come in.

" Are we playing hide and seek here? Why I didn't know.. " Tae widened his eyes in awe, exaggerating it a bit earning a loud snort from Minho. " And by the way Minho, Jimin is no longer staying in this small apartment. I'm happy that you finally found this place but I'm sorry to say, you are late. Jimin is gone. "

" Huh? " Minho's jaw dropped at the news, shock and frustrations are coursing through him. " Where did he go? And why were you not living together anymore? Did you two fight? Is this the reason why you didn't go back and completely abandoned your work? "

Tae waves his hand infront of Minho to snap him out of confusion. " Minho, stop bombarding me with questions. I just woke up, okay? My braincells are not yet functioning well. Why don't you come in and drink a coffee. Maybe that will calm your nervous system. "

" Coffee will only worsen my condition. I need clear answers. Tae, you start explaining. " Minho is determined to listen, not wanting to delay it any longer. And he hates cliphanger.

" Minho, my gosh. " Tae snapped, eyerolling, while puffing an incredulous sigh. " Don't tell me, I am going to answer all your questions. I barely understood them, okay? "

" You are just making an excuse not to answer. " Minho rolls his eyes too,  dismissing the attempted scheme of Tae. " Where the hell is he? And what happened between you two? "

" He is your brother. You should know by now how crazy he is and stubborn. "

" Believe me, I know but that's not what I want to hear. "

" He is going to send you a text or call if he wanted to inform you about his life. And If he didn't- " Tae paused momentarily to cock an eyebrow. " All I can say is I feel sorry for you Minho. " He teased.

" Tae, please? "

" I don't know anything. "

" You are lying. " Minho scoffed.

" I wasn't. Do I look like a liar to you? " Tae cries out while batting his long eyelashes like a cute puppy.

Plan B, Minho is so fast to twist the situation.

" So here's the deal, I am going to talk with a prominent director. He will get you as the lead actor for his next drama project. You will like that, right? "

Minho really had to do it. He knew how hard it is to bend Tae's loyalty for Jimin. But he is the older brother. He deserves to know about Jimin's whereabouts and to feel anxious about not knowing thesame.

" You realized you are bribing me right now? "

" Don't you want it? "

" The bribe? " Tae raised one eyebrow at Minho.

" No. The offer to lead your own drama. " Minho smiled meekly.

" I do. That film is going to be a big break for me and my very first debut in acting. " Tae's eyes are twinkling, delighted for the chance offered to him.

" So? What's stopping you? Just give me the address and I am going to organize your shoot right away. I will even produce the film for you. "

" Really? " Tae gasped, dying in anticipation for the response.

Minho smiled. He can already smell his victory. Tae is almost giving in and more push to his button, he is going to reveal the thing he is eager to know. " Yes. I promise. " Minho said truthfully. He is a man of word.

Tae gulped as his excitement died in his throat. He is speechless. He can't believe it himself. He is landing a big and lead role for his debut. Wow.

" Tae, what? " Minho is getting impatient, dismissing Tae out of his daze.

" Okay. " Tae smiled, while spewing out the address. Minho is happy enough to memorize it which at first, made him frown and intrigue.

He didn't waste time as he went immediately to the said address. It turned out, different occupants are living the house. Worst, he was trapped with no escape as people there didn't let him go without signing his photo that they were keeping. They are his fans.

They made their opportunity lasts until last bit. They took selfie with him, each one of them and even with their dogs.

*sigh*

Soon after he received a text from Tae.

From: Taetae.

Got a call from Director Erik. Thanks. Hehehe. Love u hyung!
.
.
.
P.S. Sorry about lying to you. Jiminie doesn't want me to tell you his address. Peace.

Minho smiled at the text, finally allowed to exit the place. And true enough, he received a text from Jimin next.

From: My little Minnie

I'm still breathing, kicking and alive. In short, don't worry about me. See you soon Hyung!

He laughed. " That's more than fine to me. " Minho whispered. He expected that he won't get answers from Tae no matter what action he'll take to convince him from telling. He knew that the address he got from Tae is just but troll. Yet, he went there still just for the sake of what- he doesn't even know himself the reason.

Before he even suggested about the plan of making Tae land a lead role to Tae. It was already discussed beforehand and cooked by the management. Tae is already chosen for the role with Minho's recommendation of course- the latter just want to tease Tae first.

He is satisfied. He doesn't even had to test Tae himself to find Tae as a loyal and trustworthy friend.

He knows him very well.

And good actor too, Tae proved that by making it appear awhile ago that he was really falling for the condition and betrayed Jimin. If only Minho didn't trust their friendship, he would have fallen for the act of Tae.

I guess, I need to use powerful means this time, Minho lazily smiled.

Meanwhile, Jungkook is alerting Jimin to move quick.

" Baby babe, let's go. " He shouted outside the room. " What's taking you too long there? Are you applying some make up on your face? "

Jimin swung the door open, wide enough to reveal the entire room. " Why do you talk so much? " Jimin scoffed.

Jungkook ignored what Jimin said as he immediately cups the shorter's face, squinting his eyes. " Let me see. "

Jimin frowns. " What are you doing?! " Triggered by the blatant showing of affection. He likes it but then he sees Jungkook touchy sometime. He is more of startled because he wasn't used of it than annoyed.

" I'm checking if you put make up on your face. " Jungkook's eyebrows are furrowing, an indication that he really is serious about his task. " Looking at you right now, I'm satisfied that you didn't. " He added as he let go of Jimin face but not after pinching it softly first.

" Tsk. So what, if I did? What is it to you? " Jimin was curious cause in truth Jimin isn't wearing any of it. He doesn't need cosmetics to make him looking pretty. He already is. Right now, he wants to hear Jungkook's reason. Though, he had a feeling that it's nothing serious.

" Baby babe. You are already pretty in bare faced. How much more if you enhance it? Except that eyeliner, though it suits your personality. You make that fierce looking face works for you. "

" I still don't get your point. " Jimin contorted as Jungkook is obviously making his statement in circles.

Jungkook heaves a sigh, putting his both hands on Jimin's shoulder. " I'll be extra cautious around you. I will no longer work, but instead I'll be guarding anyone in order to prevent them from nearing you. Unless, you put label on our relationship, my fear and worries are not going to stop at all. There will always be that threat that someone is going to steal you away from me. "

" Jungkook, you're cute but most of the time, you are annoying and these nonsense talks are getting into my nerves. "

" But baby babe, I am telling the truth. "

" What am I a goddess of beauty?! Stop overreacting as if everyone is going to have crush on me like what the hell! "  Jimin scoffed, widening his eyes at Jungkook.

" Have you seen your face? " Jungkook scoffed back, throwing a cold shoulder. " For real?! "

" Of course, whenever I looked at the mirror. Tsk. " Jimin spat sarcastically.

" How about my struggle now? Can't you feel it? Do you how hard to pursue one Park Jimin and the fear inside my chest that a random dude might get your interest and not mine? "

" You're right I don't know. " Jimin shrugged. " But you have no idea how it feels like being courted by Jeon Jungkook either. It's super scary too. What if one day, he'll get tired, bored and just stopped? "

" Huh? Of course not! " Jungkook immediately attacks Jimin with a cute hug, then loosen a little to look at Jimin's face with a shake of heads, then hugged him again. " I am not going to do that. I love you fvcking much to let go you that easy. " He swore.

Surprisingly Jimin didn't wiggle out from the hug. " Really? " Smiling against the hug.

Jungkook loosen his arms again so he can face Jimin properly. " Yes. What do you want me to do to prove it to you? "

" Nothing. Just your words are enough to me. " Jimin said with a smile.

Jungkook smiled back without unwrapping his arms around Jimin as well.

" Jungkook are we not leaving yet? " Jimin snapped after realizing how long Jungkook was holding him. Good thing, they don't have to think of Sarang every morning, be conscious of the time, Suga is going to pick Sarang starting today and brings her to the School and is going to fetch her in the afternoon and drive her home. And they left on time awhile ago, that Jimin prepared for her first before himself.

" We are allowed to be late. " Jungkook refused to move from his very comforting position.

" Tsk. You are the leader of the team Prosecution, yet you tolerate this tardiness behavior in your office. To think you are the one who was doing it first and you are compelling me to join you in my very first day. " Jimin lectures.

" Okay Mom. " Jungkook joked, but didn't let go of Jimin still.

" Jungkook- "

" Okay. " Jungkook smiled sweetly before pressing his lips against Jimin's own lips, kissing the shorter gently and lightly, teasing each other while doing it.

Jungkook insisted holding Jimin's hand while entering the office with a proud smile that screams of possessiveness and pride.

" Tsk. I am beginning to think that you are showing me off. " Jimin accuses, but didn't stop Jungkook anyway.

" You got the beauty. It's something to be proud of. " Jungkook said back. " And No, you ain't just for showoff. You're more than that. "

Jimin blushes as he looks away. " Tsk. So where am I going to stay. " He meant his table.

" You stay on the sofa. " He said.

" What? This is intended for your visitors. I am here to work. " Jimin complained, heaving a throaty breath.

" Ah, okay. I'll give you your table. " Jungkook replied, while walking towards the door and left Jimin alone inside the office. He comes back a minute ago. " They will bring you your table and everything you need, you are going to stay close to me. "

" You are really serious on making me your secretary. " Jimin snorted at the word.

" My legal researcher. " Jungkook corrected, furrowing his brows. It seems like he is someone that deserves to be looked up, dignified and respectable if he is not being a dork. After one long hour, his table and everything else have been fixed for Jimin to stay. " Here's your first case. " Jungkook handed him a folder consisting of thick pages. " Read that entirely. Do some research and I want you to list your opinion and observation. I am going to check it later. "

He looks hot and manlier if he acts like a prosecutor, Jimin makes a note to himself as he was looking up at Jungkook with  slight parted lips.

Jimin took the folder immediately opening thesame, and made a quick assessment of it. He looks up again at Jungkook, " This is about a highway robbery. " He gasped.

" Good. Yeah, that's what it all about. I want you to read it thoroughly. "

" But this is already a decided case. And an old one. " Jimin was confused. He was expecting to handle a present case, and will be asked to research for it not to read an already established Jurisprudence.

" So? Are you complaining? " Jungkook raised a brow, relentless in dominating over Jimin. Nothing can be felt from him but cold shoulder. Jungkook is serious when it comes to work.

" It's not that. I was just confused. "

" And what are you expecting me to give you? "

Jimin frowns at how heavy the tension that Jungkook emits. It's a sudden showing of dominance and strictness. Jungkook looks and sounds like a real boss this time. " A present and litigious case that requires some research. " Jimin emphasized his function.

" Have you ever touched a case already? " Jimin shakes his head. " So that's the point. Let's take it slow at first. You should start from reading decided cases so you learn from it what you are supposed to do when the time comes. " Jungkook scoffed, as he throws his body on his swivel chair and leaning at its backrest while looking at Jimin straightly. " Can you do that, Jimin-ssi? " He wants assurance.

Jimin-ssi?

" Yes, of course. " Jimin pouted wondering why Jungkook is addressing him formally.

" Good boy. " Jungkook praised, flashing his lazy smile as he soon faced his computer and folder, not giving a fvck to his surrounding. At least that was what Jimin thought. In Jungkook's defense, he was secretly throwing a glance at Jimin for every hour he finds himself needing to check on Jimin. After 2 hours, Jungkook was faking a cough while mouthing an audible. " Coffeeee. "

Jimin threw a stern glance at Jungkook, stopping the prosecutor from seeking attention. " I'm busy. You go and make your own coffee. " Giving him a cold shoulder too this time. He was browsing at the internet about Rape rather than about the case that was assigned to him.

" But it's part of your function. " Jungkook argued back.

" I'm not your Secretary, remember? " Jimin points out, closing his phone in an attempt to focus on Jungkook.

" Are you getting back at me because of how I treated you awhile ago? " Jungkook asked suspiciously. " Let's be professional right now. "

" I didn't say anything. "

" You didn't but it's all written on your face. You are triggered. "

Jimin stood up aggressively, his chair created a creaking sound against the tiled floor.

" Jimin, are you angry? "

" No. " Jimin replied but his face tells otherwise.

" What only? " Jungkook countered, while faking a stern looking face.

" No. I'm not mad. " Jimin replied, blanking his expression like he used to do.

Jungkook isn't buying his reason yet he still teases him. " I want my coffee black and less sugar. Thanks. "

" Tsk. "

" Jimin? "

" Yes. I'm going. " Jimin mentally rolled his eyes.

Coming back 20 minutes later.

But then he was met with a closed door, someone stopping him to get inside.

" Prosecutor Jeon has a visitor. " Said the employee. " It's Dr. Go Bo Gyeol. I think they are talking about important matters  because the prosecutor closed the door himself and told us not to disturb. "

Oh that doctor, Jimin mentally spat. " But he asked me to bring him his coffee. Can I at least give this to him? " Jimin asked, ignoring whatever reason the employee told him.

" I'm sorry Atty. Park but you are forbidden too. "

" Tsk. " Jimin sat on the vacant chair near the door, patiently waiting for the door to open. But it took him 8 minutes to tolerate the situation, as he stood up walking past the desk of the employee and opened the door of the said office.

" Atty. Park, you can't- " Too late to stop Jimin. Cause the scene inside the office was already visible to everyone. It was at that moment that Bo Gyeol was holding Jungkook's hands, gripping them tightly. The shooked in Jungkook's face is there which worsened when he recognized Jimin standing at the door while holding his cup of coffee. " I'm sorry Prosecutor Jeon. I made sure to stop him but he forcefully gets his way to enter your office. " The employee humbly apologized, slightly shaking in fear.

Jungkook heard it but his eyes are not leaving Jimin. They are staring at each other with Jimin throwing a bored look at them. Bo Gyeol let go of Jungkook's hand while bowing his head down in embarassment.

Jimin made his way to the table, putting the cup on the desk, infront of Jungkook. " Thought you would want your coffee to be hot. " He said formally.

" Baby babe- " Jungkook tried to talk with Jimin but Bo Gyeol, took the initiative to explain.

" It's not what you think Atty. Park. " She begun explaining.

" Really? It's not what I think? " Jimin sarcastically cackled, breathing soundly. " So let's talk about what was I thinking Dr. Bo Gyeol. "

" I know, you saw it. But I was just holding his hands because I was asking for a favor. It doesn't mean anything. "

" Why are you explaining to me? Why? Did I ask? " Jimin raised a brow.

" Let's stop pretending and denying the truth Atty. Park. I can feel the tension between you two. I know there's going on.  I am explaining this because I don't want to be trapped in between you two. "

" I don't understand, why are you telling me this? And stop calling me out as pretentious and in denial, really coming from you? You know what irks me next to those who tries to hurt my loved ones, those fake people like you trying to lecture me of something they are good at. "

" What? " Bo gyeol was hurt by the blatant attack to her good intention. She can feel the tears of embarassment threatening the corner of her eyes. " I'm no fake. " She gasped.

" I can smell fake when I see one. " Jimin's nose scrunched, eyes not leaving Bo Gyeol.

" Jimin stop it. " Jungkook scolded using yet a calm tone. " Watch out for your attitude. "

Jimin smirked at Jungkook, glancing back and forth at them two, then eventually locked eyes with Jungkook. " Watch out for your own back. " Rephasing the latter's line, and used it to his advantage as he turned his back and dragged his heels away.

He walked out of the door, forcing Jungkook to chase after him. " Sorry, but excuse us for a second. " He whispered at the doctor Bo Gyeol just nodded her head politely. " Jimin wait- " He pulled Jimin by his right arm, dragging him away from the public eyes. They ended up in the stock room. " What was that all about? Were you jealous? " Jungkook scolded.

" Tsk. "

" Answer me. " Jungkook demanded, gently shaking Jimin through his shoulders.

" I wasn't jealous. "

" Then why did you treat her rudely? " Jungkook snorted.

" I am always rude. " Jimin tried to justify how he acted awhile ago.

" She was trying to explain her side but you embarassed her infront of me and those that are able to hear your voice. What you did is a defamatory act. Accusing an innocent person as fake infront of everyone else is an attack to her dignity. You can be charged of that. "

" Who cares? She can do whatever she wants. " Jimin is being stubborn and clever.

" Jimin, can you just listen to me?! " Jungkook raised a voice at Jimin after too long when he last did that. " Do you even know what are wishing for? Her family is rich, they can buy anything. All I want for you is to be careful. I care for you, alright? More than anyone else. So please look out for yourself too. I don't want them to have reasons to go against you. " Jungkook was trying to reach for Jimin, until he pulled him succesfully.

Jimin was blinking while looking up at Jungkook in awe, does this mean Jungkook believe me? But he said she's innocent. He was confusing me!

Suddenly Jungkook's lips are pressed to his forehead. Jimin couldn't tell if he was hearing it right but he thinks he heard the prosecutor mumbling I love you against the forehead kissing. His lips trailed down to his nose.

*/ This is too cute for ' cute ' my heart!❤/*

Jungkook personally instructed Jimin not to leave the office while Jungkook continues his talking with Bo Gyeol. He didn't want Jimin to get involved with the conversation. Jimin said Yes but things happened unexpectedly. He received a call from someone who he was waiting to call since this morning.

" Hyung? " Jimin received the call, while distancing himself from his co-employees. " Really, where can we cross our paths?..  Okay, got it.. What time does he usually stays the night to scout his next victims?..  I'll make sure to be there. " He ended the call with a victorious smirk.

This is going to be your END, Mr. Go.

Jimin left without leaving a note or at least informed Jungkook through a text where he went to. That's the point anyway.

It was past 10 in the evening when Jimin's phone couldn't still be reached. Jungkook been dying to know where he was. While Suga seemed to be calmed around the corner of the highway. Jungkook can't stop dialing his phone while keeping his eyes on the road. He was tired searching Jimin everywhere. He couldn't even focus working at his office since he learned that Jimin left without telling where he went to. What makes him worried is the fact that he can't reach Jimin's phone up to now. There a lot of imaginations running through his head. No matter how much he avoids thinking of worst scenarios, he can't help it if these are trying to get into him.

They can't help but to wait for Jimin infront of his house. He already informed the police authority. They can't leave the house because Sarang was inside, sleeping. Jungkook couldn't even take care of her properly as he can't think clearly. Good thing Tae is there, voluntary presenting himself in taking care of Sarang. Despite panicking as well, Tae managed to think straightly and attended to Sarang properly.

" Relax, he'll be here soon. " Suga was gotten tired of watching Jungkook walking back and forth with a quick pace.

*/ Yongles judging face- he was eyeing Jungkook like this. Lol/*

" How can you be so sure?! " Jungkook spat angrily.

" I've know Jimin for a long time already. Him disappearing without a word. This wasn't new. "

" What the hell are you two been doing for the past years to think that this is something okay?! "

" Why are you mad at me? " Suga cackled. " I am just trying to calm you down because by looking at you, you look like you are going to pass out even before you see him coming his way back to you. "

" I don't need your judgment or opinion towards me because you have no idea how scared I am right now thinking he is out there and been missing for almost 10 hours now. " Jungkook scowled. He can't stop himself from worrying.

" Seriously? You are just wasting your sweat and spit arguing at me. "

" If it is about him, I can never consider it as a waste of my time. "

Suga merely laughed, cackling at how sulky Jungkook looks right now.

Meanwhile, Jimin was burning his gloves, clothes he used awhile ago while he took care of the case of Mr. Go. He is watching his stuffs being burned into ashes when he realized to open his phone. He read the most recent text.

From: Agust D.

What's taking you so long Yeol-set, your baby babe is sulking. Make that quick and come back before he'll even inform the President that you are missing.

Jimin smiled at the content of the text. No matter how tired his body, he is always excited to get back home leaving his personality as Yeol-set behind and remains as being just Jimin. He misses Jungkook.

He received a lot of notification of unread text messages. Almost it is from Jungkook, Tae is trying to dominate but the prosecutor texted Jimin more.

He dialed Jungkook's number. He smiled when he hears the worried voice of Jungkook from the other line.

" Baby babe, are you okay? Are you mad at me? Is this why you left? But I thought we were okay. You even agreed to wait for me until I am done talking with her. Why did you left without even telling where you went? "

Jimin was smiling while listening to Jungkook nonstop asking random questions like he was rapping. He can imagine the pout in Jungkook's face right now.

" I'm sorry- " Jungkook started to cry out but gets cut off.

" Where are you?.. Don't leave that place. I am coming to you. " Jimin spoke wholeheartedly after Jungkook told him his exact location.

It's raining outside that night. It was sudden falling of raindrops. Tae and Suga convinced Jungkook to get back inside the house and to wait Jimin there but he refused to listen and insisted that he is going to wait Jimin to that place because Jimin told him to wait. And so he remained standing in the middle of the road, letting the rain poured his whole body as he patiently waits for Jimin.

And soon he saw the figure of Jimin running towards his direction. He began to step forward too which fasten as he was closing their gap. Eventually they met halfway into a hug.

" Baby babe, I'm so sorry. Please don't leave my side again. "

" Shhh.. " Jimin hushes as he kissed Jungkook with all his heart. Jungkook kissed him back of thesame intensity.

*/ Tell me, I am not the only one who was seeing this photo as Jikook. Lol. /*

After the long sweet kiss they shared, they looked at each other. Jimin noticed that Jungkook's shoulders are bouncing a little.

" Are you crying- " Jimin looks carefully. " Baby babe? "

Jungkook was taken aback as the way Jimin addressed him makes him more emotional.

And so he sobbed. " I was just overwhelmed that you are here now. This close that I can touch, hold and kiss you. I was so scared awhile ago. I don't know what to think. I thought you got mad and left me. " Jungkook was reciting it all just like how a child does to his parents.

In Jimin's eyes, he is very cute and childlike.

" I can never stay mad at you. " Jimin coos while trying to dry Jungkook tears on cheek with the hem of his hoodie, though it was soaked by the rain as well. " And even when I left, I will keep coming back to you. "

When Jungkook calms, he heaved a deep breathing. " You called me baby babe. Does that mean.. " He was gulping the lump in his throat, while freeing his chest some air to an extent. " We are now in a relationship? " His doe eyes are glistening brightly.

Jimin shakes his head. " Ah. Nope. " He is fast to answer without difficulty.

Jungkook frowns. " Why? "

" Id like to formally accept your confession. " Jungkook held his breath while anticipating what Jimin will say next. " When the perfect time comes. "

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders, while snorting. " Baby babe, why that sound very long to me. Am I going to wait for years yet? "

" At least now, you know I care for you. I've never been running my way to someone just to comfort him. And I kissed you too. "

" Baby babe, you are just prolonging my agony. It's like you are confessing to me, I love you but I can't be with you for now. " Jungkook rants. " What else are you waiting? Don't you want to hold me and kiss me as your boyfriend? And not just for the sake of flirting. "

Jimin wiggles out from the hug. " Are you telling me that I am flirting with you?! " He asked aggresively.

Jungkook throws a pointed look at Jimin as he tries to reach for the shorter. " I was just making a point baby babe. I didn't mean if somehow you fell for that. " He teased.

" Ahh. " Jimin blows a challenging tone. " You are now officially cancelled. Don't come near me again. " He told Jungkook as he left him with a quick pace, walking towards the house.

" Baby babe, wait- "

" Baby babe your face! " Jimin scowled, ignoring Jungkook.

" Ahh! " Jungkook faked a yelp as if he stumbled behind Jimin. He succeeded as Jimin stopped immediately to look at Jungkook's condition. " Hehehe. Joke. " He grins widely.

If only Jimin was closer to Jungkook, he would have kicked the brat. Pch.

" Baby babe! "

Jimin went straight to the room and slammed the door closed. He saw Tae and Suga at the living room but he didn't even gave them a look as he was so upset right now.

" What happened? " Tae confronts Jungkook who was just entered the front door.

" He got mad because I teased him. " Jungkook giggled.

" Teased him of what? "

" That he is flirting with me. "

Tae makes an oh shaped through his mouth. " That's kind of a whiplash to his face. "

" But I didn't mean it. I was just teasing him. " Jungkook rubbed his nape, realizing how fvcked up the situation right now.

" What do you mean you didn't? It is the truth. " Tae widened his eyes at Jungkook patting the prosecutor shoulder to tell him that Jungkook is right all along. " He is just embarassment because he knew it himself. " He winked with a nod.

Suddenly the door of the Jungkook's room  is swung wide opened. They all looked upstairs to greet the furious Jimin holding a duvet and pillows.

" Baby babe, what are those? " Jungkook panicked and was about to climb the stairs to stop Jimin from leaving, he thought Jimin is going to sleep elsewhere, but then Jimin threw them downstairs, hitting Tae's face with a pillow.

" Yah! " Tae yelped. His knees are too weak to handle it and so he got slumped on the floor. " How dare you dropped the pillow directly to my face! " Tae accused.

" How dare you betrayed me, taking his side instead. " Jimin shouted back.

" You mean. That was intentional? " Tae questions.

" Maybe. "

" Yah. You flirt. "

" You go home. Take Suga hyung with you. "  Jimin yelled. " And as for you Jungkook, you are going to sleep at the sofa. Make sure to lock the door and windows. Goodnight. " He said in an assertive and final tone locking his door behind him.

" Cheeky. " Tae scoffed while they are giggling at the display of attitude.

Jungkook told Tae to take the guest room. He didn't let them leave because it is already late. And he can read behind Jimin's words that he doesn't want to let them go too.

Jungkook and Suga left at the living room. Jungkook provided him a comforter and pillow with duvet. Jungkook will be staying on the sofa while Suga on the floor. But then in the middle of the night, he woke up alone wondering where Suga went too. He searched for the older and found him smoking outside.

" Hyung, can I have one stick? " Jungkook approached.

" Can't sleep huh? " Suga scoffed but handed him one stick. " Do you even smoke? " He spat.

" Yeah, one time thing. " Jungkook answered while lighting the stick. " Stress reliever. "

" Did Jimin stress you? " Suga chuckled. 

" No. I was stressed of myself more. " Jungkook replied without glancing at Suga. " How weak I am. All I can do is wait for him and hope that he is fine. "

" What are you thinking? "

Jungkook finally looks up, locking eyes with Suga. " That I can do more than just cry in the corner while waiting for him to come back to me. "

Suga laughs while shaking his head, and looking away to blow smoke from his mouth. " Do you even know what are you trying to do? "

" Yes. Of course. I thought of this for too long hyung. "

They looked at each other, speaking quietly. Staying short period of time to finish talking seriously.

When the clock hit at 2, dawn. Jungkook felt a warm body pressed against his chest, fitting himself on Jungkook arms like he really meant to be there. " Jimin? " Jungkook hums in shock. They are both lying on the sofa. " Why are you here? " He whispered but wrapped his arms around Jimin tighter, positioning his body so they can fit on the sofa comfortably. He even nuzzled on Jimin's neck with his nose.

" K-ookoo misses you. " Jimin said back but the stuffed toy he was using as an excuse fell over the floor. He can't sleep. He is missing the warm that Jungkook provides everynight.

" Oh really? " Jungkook blurts out attempting to loosen the hug but Jimin stopped him.

" Don't stop hugging me, please. " He begged, squirming in embarassment to seek for hugs.

" Are you flirting with me now? "

" Tsk. " Jungkook expected this kind of response from Jimin but then- " Sort of. " Jimin added.

Jungkook smiled in satisfaction as he flipped them over, changing their position as his body now is on the edge of the sofa while drowing Jimin in his embrace.

" I love you Jimin, my baby babe. " He whispered next to the shorter's ear. " Sleeptight. "

Jimin hums happily.

In the morning, they received a news that Mr. Go Samuel is dead. They found his body disposed along the road just like that. He was obviously tortured, legs are broken but what killed him is the slit on his neck slicing the sensitive nerves there. The victim obviously was not given the chance to survive it.

This shook everyone especially Jungkook. " How is this possible? " Jungkook gasped.  Jimin and Suga shared a known look because at that time, Suga was there to get Sarang for school.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______TO BE CONTINUED.

Who do you think killed Mr. Go? 🙄

I'm overwhelmed that this story which I started for fun only are slowly getting some attention. I am so proud of you for being strong, tolerating the cringiness and everything. Lolol. I hope that you can still tolerate it until the end. Haha. Be patient. I am going to give you the best ever ending without a rush!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 1.9K 13
Jikook oneshot Never in his wildest dreams, have Jimin ever thought that starting collage would bring so much trouble. He somehow found himself stuck...
211K 12.7K 45
When a wedding was cancelled due to the other family back stabbing Park family, stealing a huge amount of money through their business cooperation an...
219K 21.8K 67
Book 02:šŸŒ” "You are just another customer for me your majesty. This rule applies to you too. Royal or not." "You are just a Kisaeng!! What must I gif...
28.1K 2.5K 19
As an abondoned child , Jimin didn't have much choice but agree with the marriage, arranged by his father and step mother to a mysterious business ty...