S1 Muzan x mother reader (com...

By Factory-chan

(I'll be making you Muzan's mother ok?) More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15(EDITED)
16
y/n's blood art
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25(edit)
Extra drawing
26
27
28
29
30
Extra:flashback
32
33
34
35
Not this title~
Announcement

31

20.4K 766 1.1K
By Factory-chan

As soon as their feet stepped into the pillow floor. It gave way due to their weight, making them lose balance.

"Eek!" Mitsuri shrieked as she tried to balance herself from the softness of floor.

"Ugh!" Iguro groaned in annoyance. "I can't fight in these type of terrain!" He thought.

After a minute of balancing. They finally stood straight, though it costed them a bit of their stamina.

Infront of them were piles and piles of blankets and pillows. Iguro scanned the terrain, clicking his tongue. Whether they dodge attacks or take attack. He knew that the soft pillows would prevent from having them do a fast attack.

"If we can't do a fast attack, that means we can't do a quick dodge. We're all going to be slow here." He thought, his feet pressing down on the pillow which sunk immediately.

—-
===

Giyu carries Tanjiro and laid him where there were no rubble. He kept his breathing in check, wanting to recover as soon as possible.

Opening the fire, he sat beside it and sighed.

He glanced at Akaza's left clothes and turned back to the fire. "I wonder why he killed himself" he wondered before placing his hands near the flames, savoring the heat it produced.

Under those clothes...was a lump of meat. It thumped, unnoticeable from the naked eye.

Good thing Tanjiro was unconscious...

——-
====

Inosuke panted. Both him and Kanao had just defeated the upper moon two, their stamina was down in the dumps.

Inosuke forced himself up and went to help the tsuguko when he noticed a piece of flesh where Doma died stayed.

"Huh?" He muttered but didn't mind it. He went back to Kanao and helped her up.

"You ok?" He asked her.

She nods, panting heavily."Hm" she hummed in reply before placing her shoulder over Inosuke's

"Lets go find the others" the boy states before leaving the room.

Unbeknownst to them that the piece of meat was more problematic than they thought.

—-
===

"I-Iguro, look over there!" Mitsuri tells him as she tugged his hoari and pointed ahead of them.

The serpent hashira looked up ahead and paused, "T-that's the lady I saw on red district..."

"She's like... a different person... no, demon"

Y/n stared at them. She had wanted to let them win but...she knew Muzan would appear and bite her in the ass. He would kill them if she didn't.

Closing her eyes, she tracked everyone's positions using Nakime's skills.

"Muichiro is with Kokushibou...Doma and Akaza are defeated...how bad the situation is...but nevertheless.."she thought, smiling.

"Blood demon art: Tower of Call"

Both pillar's readied their swords. Seeing as Y/n's eyes glowed, they took it a sign of her blood art.Ready to face whatever she threw at them.

"Command"

Suddenly, a surge like force thumped in the two pillars. The aura in the room had changed, the atmosphere were cold.

"Kill these pillars for me" Y/n commands.

Iguro went to move his position but was surprised when couldn't move his legs. He looked down to see ice trapping his ankles to the ground. He turned to Mitsuri who was in the same situation.

Mitsuri tried to break the ice but her sword was flexible and couldn't give a proper crack. "M-my sword can't b-break it!" She panicked before stopping her attack on the poor ice.

The serpent hashira gritted his teeth before trying it himself. He raises his arms and sends it straight down to the ice. Successfully breaking it.

He smiled slightly and turned to the love pillar.
"Mitsuri! I broke the—" he stops dead in his tracks. His mouth agape as he stared at the lifeless body of Mitsuri. Her head chopped off, leaving her body on the ground.

"Mi...Misturi...?" He whispered, not believing his eyes. He had truly loved her.

He hastily breaks the other ice from his other feet and rushed to the female pillar. Caressing her soft fingers, tears fell from his heterochromatic eyes. "M-Mitsuri! No!" He sobbed as he embraced the limp body.

His stomach churned as he stared at her headless neck. Forcing himself not to puke, he covered his mouth. "H-how?! I...I...I!!"

"She was really really pretty you know"

The pillar's eyes widened and quickly jumped up and readies his sword. His tears fell down to the pillows along with Mitsuri Kanroji's blood.

"W-what the...! You're supposed to be dead!!"he exclaims. His eyes wide as saucers when he stared at the upper moon two, Doma.

Doma smiles, "I know right?~ But 'mother' here is very powerful! She can stop our deaths as long as we not lose the will!" He states happily, skipping to the demoness, Mitsuri's head in his hand, swayed.

"You monster!! Give me back Mitsuri's head!" He yelled out, his veins popped in anger. His hands gripped his sword's handle tightly.

The upper moon giggles, "No can do—

Smack!!

Akaza hits Doma from the back of his head, obliterating his forehead. "My lady said that you need to kill him quickly and don't play around" the upper moon three, Akaza grumbles before grabbing Mitsuri's head away and crushing it in his hand.

Doma pouts before turning to the demoness who sat on top of the mountains of pillows. "My lady!! Akaza—

"Hurry up, my darling. I have a gift for you once you kill him" Y/n states calmly before closing her eyes again, focusing on using Nakime's skills.

Doma's eyes sparkled before smiling at the serpent hashira. "Hear that? Sorry I didn't get to play with you"

Iguro grits his teeth before lunging at him, "YOOUUUU BAAASTAAAAARRRDD!!!—

SLASH!

Iguro stops just infront of the rainbow eyed demon. Tears trickled down his face before his head rolls off the ground. Silence ensures before Y/n raises her hand and points at the snake.

"Akaza"

"Yes, my lady"

Akaza appears beside the Kaburamaru and squashes him under his foot. It slithered in pain before falling limp.

====
———

Muzan stared at the disintegrating head of Tamayo, whose eyes were wide as saucers and wore different expression than she anticipated. The plan of hers failed apart as soon as the one thing they needed were not going as they thought it would be.

They knew that they can't exactly lean on Muzan's mother. Even when they know that, they still did it. Most of their plans consisted of Y/n. Since the demoness's power was a second to Muzan.

The glorious plan of theirs crumbled infront of Tamayo's very eyes.

"You really think I would let mother side with you?" The powerful demon informed her while smirking.

Tamayo could see their plan working when she saw Y/n wearing the necklace that signed the 'treaty'. But once she saw the necklace again, her world fell apart.

"You...how did you..."she stammered.

Muzan glanced at the necklace his mother wore which he held in his other hand and chuckled, "I'm a demon who knows everything his mother does."

"I know that mother loves me very much and that's her weakness. She wants to save humanity but didn't want me to die."

"Mother couldn't fully do her plans to help me because of this necklace. This necklace...is her shackle...once it's gone? She will begin her tasks right away" he informs her, a sly smirk on his face.

His hand crushed the necklace and let it fall powdered on the cocoon he made. "Which meant...ever since the beginning...you all lost, Tamayo"

====
———

Y/n's 'fighting room' is very complex and hidden. Even if it was a fighting room. She was never the one who fights in it, instead it was demons she transformed years ago. She only sits there and uses the ability of Nakime to change the room's places.

Which means, her room can't be entered unless she allows it. If Y/n was also using Nakime's ability, all the maps that the Ubuyashiki's made were now useless due to the demoness rambling the rooms again and again.

"My lady! What is my gift!!~" Doma exclaimed while smiling brightly at her.

Akaza scoff and crosses his arms. Y/n removed herself in the 'state' and glanced down to the upper moon two.

"Here" Y/n cuts her arm and gives it to the male. Akaza and Doma's eyes widened.

"My lady?! Are you serious?!" Doma shouts in disbelief. Even if he wanted that much power, it was still too much.

"My lady! You can't just—

Crack!!

Y/n's arm regenerates again, she glanced at it and breaks it off then flinging it to Akaza. "You're both even. Now eat it and become powerful and I need you to team up and kill the one's I'll give to you" she stated.

Doma and Akaza looked at each other with uncertainty in their eyes before sighing and eating her arms in one bite.

Pain surged in their bodies. They both fell into the pillowed floor and laid in pain. The power too much for them to handle. Growls and heavy breathing sounded the room. Y/n stared at them with worry yet holds it back, wanting to make the massacre as soon as possible.

Both demons stood up, a grin on their faces. Their aura much much more powerful than before.

Y/n smiled at them before closing her eyes, making a door appear under Giyu and Tanjiro who was still unconscious.

They both fell infront of the two demons. Giyu's eyes were wide as saucers and went to protect Tanjiro, only to be slashed in half by Akaza's fist.

"Don't waste any time and kill them as soon as you see them!" The demoness ordered.

Doma smiles evilly before walking over to Tanjiro and raised his hand—"Wait"

Doma paused and moved back. Y/n jumps towards Tanjiro and dripped her blood in his mouth. Her eyes scanned as her red blood slipped into his mouth as she crouched beside his body.

Patting his head, she turned to the two. "I want you to knock over the one's I give you, ok?" She asked the upper moon demons who nods in obedience.

"Anything you say, My lady!~" Doma coos as he fanned himself with his sharp fans.

Akaza only nodded and stayed away from the emotionless demon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575K 10.6K 45
Demon slayer scenarios includes: Demon slayers Hashiras Demons
35.6K 1.5K 34
ษขแดœแด€ส€แด…ษชแด€ษด /หˆ๊žฌโฑญหแด…๊žฎฦษด/ 1 : แด€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด แดกสœแด ษขแดœแด€ส€แด…๊œฑ แดส€ สŸแดแดแด‹๊œฑ แด€๊œฐแด›แด‡ส€ ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข : แด„แดœ๊œฑแด›แดแด…ษชแด€ษด. 2 : แด€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด แดกสœแด สŸแด‡ษขแด€สŸสŸส สœแด€๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ แด„แด€ส€แด‡ แด๊œฐ แด€ษดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด แดส€ แด๊œฐ แด€ษดแดแด›สœ...
164K 1.9K 35
๐—˜๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ (yรผ-หˆfศฏr-ฤ“-ษ™ ): ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š› ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—. ๐‘ช๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’…: 2021 ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’†๐’…: 05-28-23 ๐—ช๐—ฎ...
25.6K 852 30
๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜†: ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป. ๐˜ผ๏ฟฝ...