Todoroki Shouto One-Shots

By SlothStories101

All angsty one-shots about Todoroki! Warnings at beginning of each chapter :) Enjoy :D All characters belong... More

Introduction
I'm Coming Home
Cake
Let It Go
Speeches
Shrunk|Part 1
Shrunk|Part 3
So Much More Than An Object
"Touya..." | Part 1
"Touya..." | Part 2
"Are You Okay?"|Part 1
Revived

Shrunk| Part 2

4.7K 148 93
By SlothStories101

Summary: Continuation of Shrunk| Part 1

"I-I'm finished." Todoroki stuttered, pushing back the plate. Aizawa nodded with a smile, picking up the plate and dumping it in the sink, where Iida immediately began washing it.

"Midoriya, Uraraka. Can you watch him? I need to speak to the principal." Aizawa asked. He needed to discuss some of the things Todoroki had said, because he was really not comfortable with Endeavor's parenting.

"Of course, sensei!" Uraraka squealed, clearly happy to watch over the child. Midoriya nodded determinely, with the same look he got when he was about to save someone.

"Yes!" The greenette grinned, holding a hand out to Todoroki. "I'm Izuku Midoriya!"

"I-I'm Shouto." Todoroki mumbled, politely taking the scarred hand and shaking it.

"That's a wonderful name!" Uraraka giggled. She was smiling triumphantly at the other girls, who were all muttering about how they wanted to look after the 'cute little Todoroki'.

Aizawa nodded at them gratefully, leaving the dorms with one last look at the child.

"So, Shouto, what do you want to play?" Midoriya asked, bending to Todoroki's level.

"Pl-play? I don't think I'm allowed to play." Todoroki looked down.

"What kind of child can't fucking play?" Bakugou growled, making the child flinch.

"Father says it's a distraction." Todoroki explained, oblivious to the shocked expressions surrounding him.

"From what?" Uraraka cried.

"Training." The child answered, wringing his wrists.

"Training..?" Everyone echoed, frowning deeply.

"Yes. But I don't li-like it. I-it hurts and m-makes Momma sad." Todoroki continued, tears pricking his eyes. "And th-then he to-took h-her aw-away and i-it go-got har-harder."

"Wha- why'd he take your mother away?" Yaoyorozu questioned. She pressed the cat toy into his small hands gently, looking at him with sad eyes.

"Sh-she hurt m-me." Todoroki admitted, gesturing to his bandaged eye.

"Why the hell would she do that?" Bakugou snarled, looking up from his bowl of cereal.

"I loo-looked like Fa-father." The child explained. A tear cascaded down his plump cheek, landing on the floor with a plop. "I-it wasn't h-her fault!"

"Let's stop talking about this." Midoriya announced, turning to give everyone a warning glare. He then faced Todoroki, giving him the warmest smile he could muster.

"Is there anything you would like to do?" The greenette asked softly.

"C-can I see yo-your quirks?" Todoroki mumbled, fingernails digging into the cat toy.

"Of course!" Uraraka said. "Lets go outside!" The whole class cheered at this, flooding out the dorm doors. Todoroki stood still, apparently dazed by the swarm of people. Midoriya swooped him up, wincing when the child yelped in surprise, and carried him out.

"We'll show him in register order." Iida announced, pointing to Aoyama, who was first. The blonde nodded, beckoning Todoroki over. The child nervously wandered over, mis-matched eyes widening in awe at the sparkling blue beam.

Ashido corroded a stone, creating a hole in the middle and giving it to Todoroki as a odd ring.

Tsuyu swung around with her tongue, even picking the child up with it a one point while he giggled.

Iida zoomed around the school grounds, offering to carry Todoroki, but the kid politely declined.

Uraraka made him float, laughing as Todoroki's face morphed into one of shock and wonder.

Ojiro showed the child some karate moved, which Todoroki copied with surprising accuracy.

Kaminari zapped a flower, letting the electricity crackle in the surrounding air, making Todoroki's hair stand on end for a full minute.

Kirishima challenged Todoroki to practise his punches on him, showing of his quirk well.

Kouda called some butterflies to surround Todoroki. The child's eyes widened and sparkled.

Satou showcased his muscles before and after eating a cupcake.

Shouji duplicated a mouth on each of his arms, all of them grinning when Todoroki did not scream or run away. The child instead remarked on how cool it was.

Jirou destroyes some rocks with her sound waves, laughing when Todoroki's mouth hung a little open.

Sero swung from tree to tree, claiming he was a 'monkey' and making the child chuckle.

Tokoyami summoned Dark Shadow, who was suprisingly good with kids.

Hagakure danced around, waving leaves in the air and claiming to be a ghost.

Bakugou made a huge show of his explosions, huffing when Todoroki turned to Midoriya next.

Midoriya bounced around, smashing a few trees before landing in front of the child again, illuminating his face with the green lightning.

Mineta just threw a few purple spheres, muttering about how Todoroki was 'stealing all the girls' attention'. Well, he was not exactly wrong. The girls were still cooing at him, snapping pictures when they thought the child was not looking.

Yaoyorozu took it upon herself to create a few more cat toys, until Todoroki had an army of four; the blue one, a lilac one, a green one and a yellow one.

"Show us your quirk!" Kirishima suggested after the full class had gone. Todoroki nodded dutifully, his right foot forming a glacier. It was smaller than the teenage Todoroki's usual glacier, and ice did spread across his right side a lot quicker. With a slight scowl, Todoroki activated his left side, flames dancing across his crimson hair and melting the frost away.

"That was amazing!" Uraraka encouraged, clapping her hands.

"Th-thank you." Todoroki said nervously.

"I know I'm supposed to look after him, but I promised to talk to All Might." Midoriya piped up, flushing red.

"Don't worry. We'll look after this cutie." Ashido sqealed. A delighted, and slightly mischevious grin spread across her face.

"Thank you! Bye Shouto!" Midoriya proceeded to bound off to god knows where.

"Let's get back inside." Ashido announced, moving to pick up Todoroki. The child recoiled, arms wrapped around his four cat toys.

"Careful." Iida warned. He bent down to Todoroki's level, a warm smile crossing his features.

"Do you want to walk instead of being carried?" The class rep asked gently.

"Y-yes please." Todoroki stammered, looking anywhere but the gazes fixed on him.

"Okay, that's okay." Iida reassured him. He gestured for the rest of the students to stand back, and lead Todoroki back into the dorms. Once the child was safely situated on the sofa, the older male picked up a book about quirks.

"Would you like me to read to you?" Iida offered.

"I can read my-myself." Todoroki said cautiously. "Don't b-bo-bother yourself."

"It's isn't bothering me!" Iida insisted.

"O-okay." The child agreed somewhat nervously. Iida told the other students to be quiet, and soon everyone sans Midoriya were sitting on a sofa. Iida sat next to Todoroki, blinking when he clung to his shirt.

As he was about to begin the story, Iida noticed Todoroki had already nodded off. 'Awwww's could be heard throughout the common room, and the class rep carefully manoeuvred so Todoroki was lying flat on the sofa.

"Moi is going to make tea to settle my stomach." Aoyama announced, sauntering into the kitchen. Yaoyorozu joined him, presumably to discuss different brands. Iida's head was buried in an encyclopedia, reading about some sort of insect. The other students were casually talking, some on the floor, others on armchairs or at the dining table. 

The shriek of a kettle disrupted the quiet noises, making Todoroki sit upright hastily.

"Shouto, hello!" Uraraka giggled. But the child was not listening to her. His one-visible grey eye darted around the room, before he flung himself off the sofa. The kettle continued screeching, escalating the situation. 

"Shouto, what's wrong?" Kirishima asked, from where he was sitting next to Bakugou. 

The child bolted out the dorm doors, freezing them shut behind him. Iida had gotten up now, kicking the ice away desperately. However, when he made it outside, Todoroki was nowhere to be seen.

"Iida! Do you see him?!" Ashido asked desperately. 

"No... we have to call Sensei." Iida ran a hand through his navy hair, stress coursing through his veins.

~

"This is very troubling." Nezu remarked once Aizawa had reported all of the concerning things the child Todoroki had said.

"Indeed." Aizawa agreed, opening his mouth to continue before his phone interrupted him. With a sigh, he answered it, only to hear Ashido's frantic voice.

"Sensei! Shouto's gone!"

A/N: There will be a Part 3 soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 12.9K 54
Izuku struggles everyday with keeping his hopes and dreams, leaving him to feel unworthy. The constant bullying is tormenting him until one day where...
36.9K 340 13
a book of oneshots with your comfort characters! i don't do ships (i'm sorry) this is an xreader so i will only be doing those and you can request! y...
22.5K 453 20
izuku midoriya gos home for the weekend away from the dorms at school. then his life changes for ever. kidnapped in his home loosing his mom finding...
690 30 8
In which a ship lands in the yard of Class 1-A's dorm building they must help welcome their new friend, Y/n from outer space, to Earth. With her ship...