Married To A....Jerk!(Luhan f...

Door Jaeya_JaeJae

Han Nana mother abandoned her when she were 4 years old. A couple took care of her. They were kind and treat... Meer

Intimation about character
The past
SM High
EXO
Surprise?
What?!
Mysterious person
Who's the mysterious person ia?!
Chapter 9
Wedding T^T
Chapter 11
Not going back to Seoul but where??
Disneyland
Chapter 14
Back to Seoul
Date....or shopping???
Date park 2
Back to school
Chapter 19
Dinner with EXO
Another date??
Mommy??Daddy??
Regrets
Telling Luhan
Kim Soojin?!
Hate or Love???
Picnic
Exams
Party ^O^
Chapter 30
Anniversary
News about LuNa couple
Untitled Part 34
New Story

New Parents?

8.3K 283 5
Door Jaeya_JaeJae

- Still 21 September 2000-

Nana's POV

I woke up and saw that i was in a room . It was not my room . Did they kidnapped me ??? I looked around and the room was pretty .

Women : Oh you're awake . Yeobo ! She's awake !!! *She called her husband*

Man : Are you feeling better ?

I nodded .

Man : Don't be scared . We're kind . I'm Mr Lee and this is my wife Mrs Lee . What is your name ?

Me : My...My...name is Nana...Han Nana

Mrs Lee : Nana-ah would you mind to tell us what happened ?

Me : I....I...I don't know...mummy...she..she left me at the park*tears rolled down my cheeks* I'm scared . I have no one . Why must she leave me on my 4th birthday ?

Mrs Lee : Shhhhh......don't cry *she hugged me* You have us . We can be your parents . We can take care of you . You're our daughter now . You're Lee Nana . Call me mum and call Mr Lee dad .

Mr Lee smiled at me . 

Mr and Mrs Lee are not that rich . They told me that they've always wanted a daughter . Mrs Lee told me that she was pregnant last two year . They were happy to have theiur first child . Mr Lee decorated the room that I use for their daughter . But unfortunately , Mrs Lee miscarriaged and could not pregnant anymore . She was sad that she could not have a daughter but now she was happy that she met me and adopt me . They were kind . The way they took care of me was different from how mummy took care of me . I'm glad that i've met them . Today was the day that I won't forget . 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

8.6K 189 24
I want the record to reflect that I didn't want this marriage. My husband is wealthy, which was a relief initially, but he is also friends with some...
91.6K 2.7K 28
- this story was published 11 years ago, so my grammars and my english are weird! - AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE BETWEEN A PURE HEARTED GIRL WHO IS NOT QUITE...
12.7K 524 11
She was kid when she met him, slowly she started growing feelings for him. She started to love him without her knowing. Everything was going smoothly...
3.6K 188 16
Forced into a marriage so he can take over his family's mafia. They are told to stay married for a year. She is taking this seriously. Him not so muc...