What!? I'm a Healing Dragon!?

By AwayAnimal81

A man on his way to work saw a strange brand of energy drink in a convenience store. There was only one bottl... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1: A Hard Choice, Help Me!
Chapter 2: I Have Surpassed Expectations!
Chapter 3: I Am Free!
Chapter 4: Brewing Trouble, Will We Survive?
Chapter 5: Dad Is In Danger, Let's Heal Him!
Chapter 6: Dragon Spotted!
Chapter 7: The Decent of The "Protagonist"?
Chapter 8: It's Not Just Me Who Knows.
Chapter 9: Scary Thoughts, Scary Sisters.
Chapter 10: You're Out of Luck, Lux!
Chapter 11: Expected Consequences.
Chapter 12: A Change For The Better?
Chapter 13: The Prodigy Healer.
Chapter 14: Who Was That?
Chapter 15: A Childhood Promise.
Chapter 16: Never Enough Time.
Chapter 17: Innocence And The Corrupted.
Chapter 18: Flight School.
Chapter 19: Little Miss Perfect.
Chapter 21: Unreasonable Rage.
Chapter 22: Tea Time Restoration.
Chapter 23: Fight For Freedom.
Chapter 24: The Peeping Jane.
Chapter 25: Stamp of Approval.
Chapter 26: Surprise!
Chapter 27: Easy Come, Easy Go.
Chapter 28: What Will it Be?
Chapter 29: Welcome to the Family.
Chapter 30: The Dreaded Day.
Chapter 31: Breathtaking Battle of Bulls
Chapter 32: A Meeting And A Farewell.
Chapter 33: The Beginnings of War.
Chapter 34: Playing The Fool.
Chapter 35: Mind Games.
Chapter 36: Bandit Scuffles.
Chapter 37: A Quick Visit to The Emperor.
Chapter 38: Suspicions.
Chapter 39: Take Lives to Save Lives
Chapter 40: A Zealot Dragon.
Chapter 41: What Do You Believe In?
Chapter 42: Instincts.
Chapter 43: Mission.
Chapter 44: I'm Getting..?
Chapter 45: Deductions and Destruction.
Chapter 46: Yuri's First Steps in Lionprairie.

Chapter 20: Touch Touch.

8.6K 389 310
By AwayAnimal81

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the next chapter, I hope you enjoy.

Please point out any grammar mistakes, thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lady Isis, will you marry me?"

"Uh... No?"

This is the exchange of words that followed between me and the Prince of this Empire, Archwatt Joule Tesla VIII

Of course, one might be wondering how and why I'm in this situation.

For starters, around a month and a half of time had passed since Sans' error message played. I came here to scout, with my parents' permission.

Using the soul of unknown origin, I created a body that was much older than my natural child form. I set my growth to where I'm 18 years old, but...

Why am I so short!

I'm a loli. My worst fear had come true.

I was currently with Priest in the cave when I went through the transformation. I was helping Priest with his newly acquired Healing attribute. We tested for others, and what do you know, he can still use his old Wind attribute. I could sense the relief in Priest's soul when we figured that out.

He is super lucky, that was supposed to be a super rare occurrence!

Grumbling in my mind, I cut open a wound on my arm using my fingernails. My nails were super sharp, just like my claws.

Blood poured out my arm like a fountain. Priest's task was to attempt to close it.

Priest gathered his mana in his hands, "Excuse my intrusion," Priest announced before touching my arm where the wound was.

I felt a sting when he touched the open wound, but it was nothing big, so I let it go.

Let me tell you, when you are the one getting healed, healing feels entirely different compared to you doing it yourself.

I could feel my flesh and nervous cells grow back and reactivate as they built on top of one another to close the wound. Eventually after half an hour, Priest's mana ran out. Despite this form, I'm still a dragon after all.

"Good work, Priest. It's been a while since you've begun, but you're catching up quick." I praised Priest for his efforts and skill, examining the work he had accomplished. He was working quite hard and his talent was amazing.

The wound was closed successfully, but the skin that covered it was weak and easy to tear open again. There was also the issue of scar tissue that I have a pet peeve for. There was quite a lot, but I could heal it back to normal myself.

"Say, Priest," I grabbed for Priest's attention. "Could I try to see if I have an attribute for anything else but healing magic?"

I had a reason behind this thought. Sans had said that True Ancestors could be the same strength as the Origin, but never stronger. But, if he can use an attribute that I cannot, doesn't that go against the rules?

"It would not hurt to try, my Lady." Priest just went along with what I said, almost lazily. "We must go into an adventuring guild or something of the sort to get you tested. Only official places such as those have the funds for orbs that can read into your mana to see your talent for magic."

A-adventuring Guild!?

"Let's go immediately then!" I shouted, grasping Priest's hands. Priest was shocked that I touched him, but let it go with no other emotion apparent on his face or in his soul.

I swear, Priest needs to show at least more emotion than just annoyance and shock. If he can't show any loving emotion, he is incapable of loving. A person like that will never get a girl.

"I will try." Priest said, reading my displeasure.

"You do that."

With that answer, he and I headed out of the cave under the reason of "scouting" the humans that will be coming half a month from now.

We visited Teress to see their adventuring guild, also to say hello.

They didn't have one, sadly. That meant we would have to travel further away to a more developed area, like a city. The closest one being a city called Volkshire that sat 9 days away on horseback. Quite the distance, I must say.

But that's nothing if you can fly!

Brent had started to practice swordplay under his father's and other adventurer's guidances. Seems like he was really trying his best to uphold his promise towards me.

I didn't announce that I was there since I didn't want to get in the way, but seeing Brent trying so hard was so cute.

Looking at him from far in the sky, I nodded and made my way along with Priest towards Volkshire. I needed a guide, you know.

With Priest flying just a few feet in front of me to my left, I followed him on our flight to Volkshire.

Flying at what I would have to assume around 60-70 miles per hour, and considering a horse could travel around 20 miles a day, I would guess we would get there after a few hours. A huge time difference.

Around an hour in, we (mostly me) looked around at the changing scenery of forests, plains, mountains, lakes, and many more. Taking it all in, treasuring the experience, I noticed a tiny dark speck in the sky in front of us.

Focusing in on it, it looked like a dragon, but with no arms and only wings and legs. A wyvern?

In any case, it didn't seem friendly.

"Priest, prepare for aerial combat." I warned Priest.

With a nod, we split off, each taking a flank of the approaching wyvern.

With our speed and the speed of the wyvern, the distance between us was shortened in moments.

"Who are you!" The wyvern demanded, "Don't you realize you have stepped into my territory, you lizard brats!"

Shouting in pure anger, the green wyvern told us that we were in his territory. Instead of waiting for a reply, he coated his body in his wind attributed mana and chased after me in hot pursuit.

"Take this!"

Opening his mouth, the wyvern prepared a breath attack and fired, a visible burst of air pushing through the sky towards me like a tornado.

I moved out of the way, but the wyvern continued the dogfight while continuing to shoot his breath in short bursts like a machine gun.

"Quit moving!"

"No."

Calmly replying to the wyvern's stupid demand that no one would listen to, I suddenly stopped in my tracks a punched towards the wyvern who didn't expect me to.

The fist collided with his chest, instantly cracking the scales that protected him and launching him in the other direction, a sonic boom ringing out.

I could feel my hand sizzling after the contact.

The wyvern twisted and turned in the sky while the inertia carried him away until he could finally control himself.

"You... You-" The wyvern was about to scream, his pride destroyed by a tiny girl, but before he could finish, he felt something pierce through his chest where I had punched him.

He stopped and twisted his neck to look at what just happened, only to see Priest having pierced his heart.

"Impossible. I, the great Kevin defeated so easily..."

Muttering death throes that a mob would say, his strength disappeared from his body. The now uncontrolled weight of his body sending him in a nosedive towards the earth.

"Priest, catch him."

"Immediately."

Priest chased after the falling wyvern, Kevin. With controlled speed and precision, he managed to get under him and prevent him from falling to his death.

With his heart destroyed, he didn't have much time anyways.

I flew over to Priest who had carried Kevin in his two arms over his head, setting him down on the ground.

Kevin was struggling to desperately hold onto his life.

Putting my hands on his body, I began to heal him. I, of course, had a reason for this.

If he was suddenly killed, the ecosystem in this area would drastically change. If he was the king of this area, that was all the more reason to keep him alive.

With his scales and heart reforming and regrowing, the wyvern that was on death's doorstep was pulled back into the shackles of life.

"Priest, make sure that there is no humans around. If there are, knock them unconscious."

With that order, Priest left.

After a few minutes, he came back saying that there was no one nearby.

"Good. Hide yourself."

Knowing that there was no one nearby, I began to change back into my dragon form. After it was done, I awoke Kevin by force.

Kevin's serpent eyes opened and blinked uncertainly. His body that was laying on it's back moved.

"I'm alive?" he voiced in wonder.

He looked up and saw me looking over him.

"D-dragon-sama!"

Freaking out, he corrected himself by fixing his posture and bowing before me.

"I didn't know a dragon was coming into my territory, I ask that you please forgive me for not properly welcoming you!"

With no arms, Kevin could only lay on his stomach, his wings folded, to show his sincerity.

I was a little confused by his treatment towards me. Were dragons worshiped or something by lower forms of dragons?

"Pay it no mind," I calmly said, "I just saved you because this area is yours and wouldn't be the same without you. The ecosystem would be destroyed."

"Thank you, Dragon-sama."

"I'll be on my way then."

"W-wait! I must warn you of danger! There is two small, flying lizardmen who managed to fell me. I advise that you please watch yourself!"

"I'll take your words into consideration."

Laughing on the inside on how those two lizardmen are right in front of his face, and he didn't even notice, I took off into the sky.

I flew for around 2 minutes in my dragon form before landing and changing back into my dragonoid form.

After it was done, Priest landed next to me.

"Shall we get going, my Lady?"

"Indeed."

Flying back into the sky, Priest and I continued our way towards Volkshire.

...

Making our way to Volkshire, we ran into a few other things. Another wyvern, and even a travelling merchant getting attacked by bandits.

Not wanting to deal with another wyvern, I just expelled my draconic mana, letting the wyvern know I was a dragon. It instantly flew the other direction away from us.

The merchant situation was dealt with easily.

With my inhuman punches, and Priest's expert swordplay, the bandits were turned into paste and corpses within moments.

The guards that were still alive were shocked at our assistance, afraid even.

The merchant asked if there was anything we wanted as a payment for saving him and his business.

"Just a gold coin will do."

A small noise squeaked out of the merchant's mouth. Was that a lot?

'A gold coin is as much as a common household makes in a year, my lady.' Priest's soul told me.

Oh.

Sitting in the silence that followed my words, the merchant finally let up and handed me a single gold coin.

"Hey, if it makes you feel any better, just know that I diverted a wyvern away from this area." Casually saying so, the merchant and guard's faces stiffened in fear and felt that giving me the coin was well worth it.

"Let's go."

With that command, we continued onward yet again. The merchant could have the equipment of the bandits if he wanted.

...

Finally, we made it.

After 2 more hours, we made it to Volkshire.

What I took notice of instantly was it's tall stone walls, ballista units and cannons mounted on them along with many guards.

As I gazed at the city, I noticed that there was a long line of people awaiting entry into the city. This place must be very important. A trade city, perhaps?

If this was anything like Teress, then we would need papers of identification. Something we didn't have.

"Priest, how should we get in when we don't have identification?" I asked.

"We could sneak in when it's dark? There is also the chance that they will just ask for a bigger entry fee."

I put my hand on my chin in thought of Priest's suggestion. I would rather not wait until dark. Ah, I should have killed Kevin after all. I'm hungry.

My dress that covered my body swayed in the wind coming from the sky as I continued to contemplate on what to do.

I think we might have to wait until dark. It's disappointing, but it seems like the only option.

Hmm, should we just attempt waiting in line?

Let's do it.

"Follow me, we're waiting in line."

Without waiting for Priest to answer, I started to glide down towards the city. Priest was following close behind.

"My lady, what should our backstory be this time around?"

I didn't think of that. Well, since I'm in this form, I guess we could play boyfriend and girlfriend? Husband and wife on a honeymoon trip?

I guess boyfriend and girlfriend will do for now.

"Let's go with a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship for right now, see how that plays itself out."

"As you wish, my Lady."

Priest and I landed on the ground, the people around us voicing their surprise at our entry from the sky.

I stepped out of line for a moment to see up close how long the line was. It looked around 60 meters long, so it seems that we'll be here for a while.

While Priest and I were talking about random things, such as the taste of the food my father has given him, or how he thinks he should improve himself with training, I felt something grab the hem of my dress trying to get my attention.

I turned my head that was facing Priest and looked at what touched me. I saw nothing straight ahead, so I looked down. A child.

"You're really pretty, miss!" The child praised me. The child's mom appeared out of nowhere when he said that and carried him off after politely bowing towards me saying how she was so sorry.

I told her it was nothing and continued to wait in line like everyone else, continuing my conversation with Priest.

Until...

"Ahem, papers?" The gatekeeper called for our attention.

Changing my focus from Priest to him, "Oh, we don't have any, you see. Is there some way to get into the city without them?" I asked him that.

"Well, without those papers, the entry fee is nearly 3 times the price. Are you sure you can pay it each time you enter the city?"

"Well, for starters, what's the entry fee?"

"5 silver." The gatekeeper bluntly said.

"Simple enough."

I took 15 coins of silver out from Priest bag and handed it to the gatekeeper. The gatekeeper's mouth quivered at all the money in his hands.

"I think you misunderstand; 5 silver is the multiplied amount..."

"Oh, okay. Sorry." Lightly laughing while scratching the back of my head I awkwardly took 9 coins away from the gatekeeper.

"Keep the extra." I winked. The young gatekeeper's face blushed as he fumbled with his hands to hand us temporary passes.

"Here you go. If you want some easy identification, head to the Adventurer's Guild."

I thanked him and walked into the city along with Priest. The guard waved me goodbye with a lovestruck smile on his face. This went way better than I expected it to.

Now, it's time to find that Adventurer's Guild.

I didn't feel like asking for directions and I also wanted to explore the city. I'm a bit stubborn this way.

"Priest, you know the water fountain in the city plaza, right? We should split up and meet there after we explore the city for a bit."

"If that is what you desire, so be it." Priest looked at me after bowing and smiled.

I could feel my face grow pink for just a moment. I turned my body away to hide my face. Priest looked so handsome when he smiled, I was right. He should show more emotion.

"Good job, Priest." I complemented while giving a thumbs up. "Let's move along then."

Now, this was around a few short minutes before that proposal from the Prince. After we parted ways, I was stopped by some thugs who were aggressively trying to catcall me in a drunken stupor, so I nearly killed them and healed them.

A man in the crowd that formed around my fight with the men briskly walked up to me and got on one knee and proposed to me, outstretching his hand expecting me to take it in acceptance.

First of all, I didn't know anything about him other than his title. Second of all, there is no way im going to accept that request. Third of all, hell to the no.

I denied his proposal outright.

When I said that, I could metaphorically feel the Prince's body petrify and crumble to dust.

Despite that, he kept himself kneeled, as if in denial of my answer, and asked once again, "Will you marry me?"

And for the second time, I said no.

I looked at the woman in casual clothing with a sword strapped to her waist that was behind the Prince.

"Mo-"

I stopped myself by covering my mouth. I was about to say "Moo" like a cow.

Because the woman in front of me was a cow.

Compared to her, I was a freaking chicken.

Her breast were way too big. Her ass was HUGE. Like what the hell!? How is a woman like her allowed to exist!?

This form has some extra thicc thighs, but it doesn't compare to the absolutely juicy sirloin that my eyes are resting on.

What was with her utters!? Too big! She didn't even look fat despite all of that!

I unconsciously took a step back at the sight.

The Prince noticed my retreating step, courage rising within him.

"Lady Isis! Don't go! What must I do to win your heart!?"

The Prince crawled towards me, a hand reaching out in desperation to keep me here. He snatched my ankle with both of his hands.

"Geez! Let go of my foot, Mort!" I commanded the Prince, who was beginning to look like a child. I shook my leg lightly to prevent the Prince from getting injured, but he stubbornly kept his grip. A look of disgust formed on my face at the groveling Prince.

"Hey, you!" I pointed at the cow lady, "Get him off me!"

The cow lady looked at me and the Prince, a tired sigh escaping from her lips. She walked up, grabbing the Princes fingers, tearing them off me.

"No~" The Prince whined as he got dragged away by the ankle of his own foot into the crowd of kneeling commoners. "I must make her mine! I'll be back, Lady Isis!"

Saying a vow, the Prince was stuffed into a carriage and drove off.

Please don't come back, I'm begging you.

Huffing a pout, I walked to the nearest person.

"Hey, do you know where I can get this blood off me?"

The random man stuttered before pointing in a direction, "I-if you head that way, you should find a bathhouse."

"Thank you."

Thanking him, I walked through the busy streets of the city in the general direction the man pointed.

And after a few minutes of walking, I found it. The bathhouse.

I opened the sliding door that looked way too Japanese and was greeted with a wave of heat coming from the lobby of the "Onsen".

The old woman at the counter greeted me with a smile, but that smile was bittersweet once she noticed the blood.

"My, my, we need to get that off you as soon as possible."

The old woman guided me by the hand into a room that was separated from the lobby by a pink cover and handed me a damp rag after setting me down on a low standing wooden stool.

"Let's get those clothes off first, I'll wash them as best I can."

The old lady was about to strip me of my clothes which were technically my scales, so it wasn't that simple. I manipulated my mana that was holding this form together, the dress that was covering my body stuck to my body like glue before dissolving into my body, leaving me "Naked".

"Isn't that something." The old lady laughed it off and went back into the lobby, leaving me and my shenanigans to myself.

Putting the damp cloth onto the blood, it absorbed it easily somehow until all the blood had been absorbed after a thorough wipe-down.

Right when I finished getting the blood off me, I felt something soft and wet touch my back, grasping my wings.

With something that felt like a shock flowing into my head, like lightning, I turned around and distanced myself from the perp.

"Aww, you were so soft! Don't go!" A beautiful woman who's face was red from the heat of the hot spring quickly ran after me and hugged me, pushing my head into her large breast.

What's with women and their comically large breast today!?

"Ah, so soft!" With an ecstatic satisfied smile, the woman with scarlet red hair swayed side to side before carrying me into the into hot spring water.

The water was hot for a moment, but I quickly got used to it. Wait, that's not what's important right now! I need to get this woman off me!

...

Actually, I could get used to this. The woman felt soft herself, it was actually really nice.

Lifting my head out of her breast and looking into her eyes she greeted me with a smile.

"Ah~ So cute!"

Hugging me even harder, I felt the joints in my spine pop.

"Please let go..." When my back popped, I was extremely surprised.

"Okay~" Light heartedly agreeing, she let go of me.

I let myself flow into the water before sitting down a bit of a distance away from the beautiful red haired woman.

The woman kept her eyes closed as her head faced towards my direction, her breast floating in the water. I returned her stare back at her.

"Who are you?" I asked the red lady.

"Oh, I'm Ragan, it's nice to meet you~" the lady gave her name.

"My name is Isis." I then told her mine.

...

Silence.

It was just us two in this hot spring, the awkward tension between us not seeming to dissipate. It was just the sound of water coming from a statue that made any noise.

I lowered my body further down into the water until just my nose was just above it, making bubbles.

"So... what are you doing in this city for? You're obviously not from around here."

Trying to strike up a conversation, Ragan asked me a question.

"I'm trying to see what my attributes for magic are, so I was exploring the city while also searching for the Adventurer's Guild."

"I see. If you'd like, I can guide you?"

"I would appreciate it."

The red flush was no longer on Ragan's face as she stood from the water, everything open for all to see. I expected my body to react, but I didn't feel anything when I looked at her.

"Then, let's go right now!"

Her excitement somehow transferring over to me, I stood from the water and followed after her, after having dried ourselves off.

I "grew" my dress back with my mana and waited for Ragan to put her clothes back on.

I was shocked to see her in enchanted clothing and armor, a sword as well, once she appeared from within the room that has cubbies to hold your stuff. Was she a high leveled adventurer?

"Let's go, Isis!"

"Sure."

Ragan paid the old lady at the counter for both hers and my own time in the hot spring and we left for the Adventurer's Guild.

We walked across the street from the bathhouse building and stopped in front of the first building.

"Here it is!" Ragan announced, walking inside.

Ragan pushed aside the mid-west movie saloon door shutters, me following behind her.

Instantly, the atmosphere inside the Guild building changed.

"""OOH!!!"""

Everyone inside the building grew excited once they saw Ragan's figure.

"The S-Class adventurer, Scarlet Bloodsword is here!" Ragan announced.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...