Take Me With You (Deadlox/End...

By Clouds-of-Anime

Everyone's dream is to meet a Youtuber on Minecraft. It was what all my schoolmates talked about. Too bad I d... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
EXPLANATION CHAPTER
4K VIEWS :0 + Announcement

Chapter 14

156 7 0
By Clouds-of-Anime

~Layla's POV~

While Ian was still trapping Enderlox with his slightly creepy squid arms, Ty came up to me and tapped me on the back with her tail.

"I've figured it out now," she whispered quickly. "The reason you're able to construct all the redstone stuff in Minecraft. You also have logic manipulation. I don't know how you got it, I got mine from when Enderlox injected me with something, but you have it too. But instead of time and space, you just control the rules and well, logic in general."

"Enders can't go into water," I said, an idea sparking up in my head. "What if we made the water rush to him?"

"And how are we going to do that?" Ty said. "Look, he's going to saw off Ian's arms!" She pointed to the spot where Ian had trapped Enderlox in a giant squid-hug. I saw a glint of metal.

"I can control logic, according to you!" I whisper-yelled, my voice rising a few pitches due to fear. "Come on, hold my hand, I'll try to use this logic manipulation, you just move the water!"

Ty glanced at me suspiciously but still did what I had told her to do. I closed my eyes and imagined the water moving to Ty's will. Surprisingly, it worked, and I felt someone come up behind us. It was a warm presence, and I immediately knew it was Mitch, in his blaze form.

"Ian, let go!" someone yelled. Jerome, I think. Mitch yelled something similiar, but then I felt my energy draining as the water moved. Ty looked less tired, but she'd had more practice than me. I'd only made redstone stuff for a month, she'd really teleported around for Notch knows how long.

"Make it quick," I said through clenched teeth. I saw the water rise out of the lake and seep towards Enderlox. "Also make sure only a few drops touch him. Make a dome around him so he can't get out."

Ty nodded and concentrated on making the dome. In a few minutes, the top had closed over and I was ready to collapse.

"Hold on for a few moments longer," I felt someone's hand touch my shoulder and I nearly fell to the floor. My knees were that weak. But the hand pulled me back to reality.

I saw a bright flash of purple light inside the water dome, and Ty let the water down. I sunk to the floor. I couldn't think. What time was it? What happened to Endrelox? Ty also sat down beside me and we lay on the beach, looking at the sun. This was supposed to be a relaxing day at the lake.

"Let go!" I heard a familiar voice swimming in the distance. "I want to see if they're alright!" Deadlox? I didn't have the energy to associate stuff anymore. I felt someone warm pick me up and I cuddled up to the warmth. The water had also soaked me and Ty too. I fell asleep, sleeping next to something warm, like a fireplace.

~Timeskip~

I woke up with a start. It was dark outside, and someone had forgotten to close the curtains so the moonlight and the starshine was shining through. I heard someone snoring, and found Mitch sprawled out on the floor, his hair still smoking. I decided to leave it like that. No one would appreciate a bucket of water on his head in the middle of the night.

I heard a thump next door and knew that Ty was awake too. What we had done must've drained us. I opened the door and heard  Ty do so too, and I waved at her after I had closed the door.

"It's three in the morning," Ty yawned. "Why couldn't we have slept just a little bit longer?"

"Aren't you curious about what happened to Enderlox?" I asked, creeping down the stairs. Luckily for us they didn't creak like those old stairs in those old houses.

"He became Deadlox again," Ty said, scratching her arm and following me. "Then I passed out. I think Ian got him back home."

"Who got us home?" I said, shivering. It was a bit cold.

"Someone warm," Ty frowned. "To be honest, I think Mitch and Jerome wouldn't pass up the chance to hold us while we're asleep."

"True that," I said, pointing at her. "Now do you know if they have a basement or something? That's where they usually keep the bad guys."

"Deadlox isn't bad," Ty said, but she led the way outside the house and into a flower bush. There was a pothole there, and a ladder leading down.

"I always thought these led to the sewers," I glanced down the hole and climbed down the ladder. Surprisingly, it was very clean. It was more like a science lab than a basement, with its white walls and white tiles, and yellowish light. The room was darker further down.

"Who's there?" a voice called out. I found a light switch and flicked it, illuminating the whole room. Deadlox was at the back of the room, in chains, and with a water bucket threatening him right above his head.

"Nice gadgets," I said, admiring the special tables and tools in the room. They must have installed a new mod for this.

"Oh great, it's you," Deadlox slumped back into a position like lying down, only his hands were chained and the chain was short, so he couldn't pull it off.

"You sound unhappy to see us," Ty sat down on the floor and stared at Deadlox. "We aren't going to hurt you."

Deadlox snorted. "Tell that to Enderlox when you were trapping him in a dome. Made of water."

"Well," I said, sitting down next to Layla. "You were trying to kill us."

Deadlox laughed. "Of course not. I was only trying to kill the other three. I was trying to get you two back to my base." He looked at me and smirked. "You especially."

"What happened to her?" Ty asked, clapping me on the back. "When did she get logic manipulation?"

Deadlox leaned back on the wall. "I can't tell you that. Trade secret." Ty looked at the ground, disappointed.

"I could tell you if you let me go," Deadlox leaned forward, his eyes flashing purple for a second. Ty looked tempted, but I kept her on the ground.

"He's Enderlox, Ty," I warned, keeping a grip on my friend's arm. "His eyes flashed purple. That's not Deadlox. It's Enderlox. He's just trying to use us."

"Right, right," Ty shook her head confusedly and relaxed again. Deadlox growled and glared at me. If looks could kill, I would be dead right now.

"You know," I got up from the floor and walked over to the control panel. "I could push all of these buttons, and only one would activate the bucket of water." I posed my finger over a large blue one. "Maybe blue? Blue is the color of water."

Deadlox's eyes widened, and a flash of green emerged. Good, I was getting Deadlox back. And I was just kidding him. I knew every single button from the moment I touched the metal. The button that activated the water bucket was underneath the table.

 I pressed the button. A section of the wall slid open and a pool of lava popped up. Ooo, cool, a disappearing rubbish bin. I looked at Deadlox evilly and moved my hand to another blue button. I pushed it without hesitating, seeing Deadlox flinch.

But well of course it wasn't the water bucket. It just covered up the lava pit again.

I pushed all the buttons, making a great show of leaving the middle button for the last. As my hand hovered over the last button, Deadlox finally caved in.

"Alright, alright!" he gasped. He was sweating. I guess Ender water doesn't affect him. "I'll tell you where the logic manipulation comes from."

Ty looked at me with a twinkle in her eyes and applauded. I took a small bow and sat down next to Ty again.

"You do know that middle button isn't the one with the water bucket, right?" she pretended to hum and wait for Deadlox as she tapped the rhythm on the floor.

I laughed and used it as a cover to tap my answer back. Deadlox narrowed his eyes at me. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing, nothing," I said. "Just something I remembered from when I was little. Helps me through hard times, ya know?"

Deadlox shrugged. "There's this chemical inside my fangs," he said. He grinned at me, showing his long, sharp canines. "I remember you thinking if they were poisonous. Well, they aren't, but I think logic manipulation comes from that chemical." He closed his mouth again. "Happy?"

Ty shuddered. "You injected me with your saliva? Gross!"

Deadlox smiled and then his eyes flashed green. His head rolle back until it was touching the wall. It appeared he was sleeping.

"So that means Deadlox was sleeping while Enderlox was talking with us?" I frowned.

Ty got up. "Yeah, that happens sometimes. See, when Enderlox changes back into Deadlox, he has to stay down for at least 48 hours, but he can still talk when Deadlox is sleeping or is knocked out."

"That's great to know," I said, getting up and switching off the lights, making it look as if we were never there. "Let's go back to our rooms."

I WROTE THIS CHAPTER IN AN HOUR

GOSH I REALLY DO LOVE THIS BOOK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

841 14 22
End, a girl who was found by three of the many kids of the famous youtubers that play minecraft in the end by her self with these questions going on...
2.7K 82 31
This is my first fan fiction and I am so excited. Please don't hate. And this contains strong language. Also this is a mix between Minecraft and the...
77.5K 2K 55
First Fanfic, includes Deadlox, SkyDoesMinecraft, Bajan Canadian, ASF Jerome, a little bit of Dawn, and of course...Enderlox! Hehe
21.7K 599 21
It has been two years since enderlox decided to live in the forest, so humans didn't hunt him down to kill him. But it has also been two years since...