Forbidden Fruit

By Talexbabe

Fruit Series (Book 1) Chloe is an incubus who has always pitied other species because of the "Mate Complex"... More

Characters
Pepperoni and Deities
Peanut Butter And Jealousy
Cuddles and Betrayals
Stubborness and Fantasies
Denial and Pettiness
Mockery and Deals
Promises and Seduction
Fantisties and Secrets
Hypocrisy and Pride
Revelations and Amusement
Cody and Thomas
Awe and Possesivness
Silence and Questions
Truth and Teasing
Pasts And Friends
I NEED HELP- what comes next
Trips and Nightmares
Ruts and Heat
Touch and Taste
Bets and Sharing
Rules and Feeling
Reader's Choice
Choices and Temptation
Endings and Visits
Reunions and Boundaries
Lies and Luxury
Respect and Threats
Surprises and Smiles
Fairs and Nerves
Bliss and Presents
Softness and Patience
Sickness and Company
Within Their World
Worry and Disrespect
Shock And Trouble
Adventures and Gems
Games and Naughtiness
Picnics and Surprises
Fear and Reactions
Grilling and Excitement
Gossip and Kinks
Votes and Updates
Fucking and Touching
Reunions and Gifts
Showers and Friends
Surprises and Ultrasounds
News and Excitment
Marking and Passion
Stories and Additions
Please Read: Very Important
Unexpected and Forgivenss
Gatherings and Calls
Strangers and Running
Feelings and Destruction
Memories and Breaking
Anger and Release
Thoughts and Voicemails
Thinking and Findings
Love and Healing
Homecomings and Emotions
Apologies and Talks
Showing and Trouble
Breaking and Emergencies
Twins and Amazement
Appreciation and Endings
What Comes Next~ AN
Smut Chapters
Instagram
Patreon
What to Read Next

Lovers and Watching

6.7K 319 253
By Talexbabe

Before you read please be aware that kinks such as degrading and exhibitionism are present. If you don't like it, skip it you won't miss anything. And I will NOT allow kink shaming in the comments towards my characters or fellow readers.

As always happy reading!

Alex's POV

      James and I are almost done grilling, everything cooked and seared to perfection. The last things getting cook are the the corn and some bacon. You can never go wrong with bacon.

     'Our boys haven't came out here to see us.' Tobias pouts, missing having Chloe around and having his hands on his soft belly. Before I can respond, James speaks up with the same issue.

     "Sloan is whining about not seeing Jessie." He tells me turning towards me with the shake of his head as we get everything off the grill.

     "Toby is crying about it too." I tell him. It only takes us about five minutes to get the grill cleaned and everything set up. "Come on, let's go see our boys." I tell him and he nods, obviously excited since they're too caught up to come and see us.

'Are you pouting because he likes someone other than you?' Tobias asks and I scoff at him, rolling my eyes as I refuse to answer his question, like he wasn't just whining about Chloe. We go up the porch, James following my lead until we get to the door, me pulling it open so he can step through. As soon as we step inside, our noses are hit with the strong concentrated scent of unfiltered arousal.

The smell immediately makes James and I growl low in our chests, my knees growing weak at the moment at the sudden attack on my senses, Tobias trying to push through.

"What the fuck have our boys gotten themselves into?" James asks, voice dropping a few octaves as he leads the way, using his noses to find where our Mates are no doubt being naughty naughty boys.

We finally get to the living room and what we see there has us stopping in our tracks and my already semi hard cock, fills to strain against my suddenly too tight pants.

"Holy...." I mutter as I watch the scene before me, a mostly naked Chloe on top of an equally exposed Cody, their soft bodies rubbing against each other hypnotically as they make out heatedly.

Not wanting them to stop in the slightest, I stumble further into the room, my eyes never leaving the way Chloe's hand is gripping Cody's hip and the black and red lace sliding together so provocatively. I stand there mesmerized at the show, barely aware of James coming to stand beside me, my hand coming down to palm my cock in my pants. Suddenly feeling hot, I quickly strip out of my shirt, not wanting to miss anything our two beans are doing sprawled out in the couch.

In my peripheral, I see James begin to strip down as well, the rest of both of our clothes following until we're both standing naked, our eyes only for the show in front of us. My hand quickly finds my naked cock, and my hips buck as I moan, enjoying the skin to skin contact. I slowly begin to stroke my dick to the same pace Cody and Chloe are grinding into each other and it makes my legs weak in the knees.

The living room is heedy with the scent of arousal and filled to the brim with our collective noises of pleasure. My breath is heavy, my eyes trained on the way Chloe's hips move so softly, almost missing how the two break from the kiss breathlessly to stare at James and I hungrily.

"Daddy, come here." Chloe calls to me, slowly sliding off of Cody until he's kneeling on the coach, making a show to wiggle his ass. Cody gets up as well and facing Chloe, their bodies as close as a whisper, leaving space for James and I to slide in behind our Mates. The boys shift to quickly get their laced distractions off and their red full cocks make my mouth water as they throw the garments in our direction.

"Papi, I want you to touch me." Cody tells James, voice low and needy just how he likes it making my best friend snarl as he tries to reign Sloan in, my own battle with my wolf hanging by a thread.

'Let me fuck him. I'll show that Alpha how to dick down our boy the right way.' Tobias growls, his possessiveness and his need to assert his dominance even to our best friend, trying to push for control. As I walk over to Chloe, kicking my discarded clothes out of the way, I strangle Toby down and lock him out, knowing this show was for James and I, our wolves not being able to take the unintentional challenge.

James is already behind Cody, rubbing up his body slowly as I kneel behind my sexy lover, placing small lingering kisses along his neck and shoulder. My pup moans, his ass grinding back into my naked cock, and my hips thrust in response as I watch over Chloe's shoulder as he and the bean touch each other, small hands roaming along each other's chest and stomachs.

"You two have been naughty boys while we were gone weren't you?" I ask the two, sucking on that special part of Chloe's neck, avoiding his locket as I stare into Cody's eyes making him whimper in response. James nibbles at the pretty mark that's on his left side, making the small boy moan and buck, his nakedness sliding against my pups, both of their responding moans mouth watering.

"Yes, daddy we've been bad." My moaning princess tells me and I nod into his neck, my hands coming around his front to lead Cody's small hands to wrap around Chloe's body and open his ass cheeks to expose his pink fluttering rose bud. Both boys moan as the action and my pup copies it until both boys are slightly bent over, cocks rubbing together as they hold each other open to get prepped.

"James," I call to my friend and I know he hears me, though neither of us even attempt to look away from the two vixens in front of us. "You always carry lube don't you?" I ask him though I already know the answer.

"You know I do." He tells me, and he starts to get off the couch, smacking Cody's plump ass in between Chloe's hands making his Mate moan and squirm against mine. My best friend goes to his jeans that were randomly strewn off the floor and takes out a small bottle of lube he carries for when he and his Mate get a random urge to fulfill their kink in public.

As he grabs the bottle and comes back over to the couch, I notice the boys watching his every move and that won't do at all. "Don't let our presence interrupt what you were doing before, boys." I tell them, pressing my aching dick into the exposed crook of Chloe's ass making his hole twitch against me as he rubs harder against Cody. As James gets back settled behind his lover, I watch with hooded eyes as the two lick their lips and lean forward to engage in each others taste once more.

"Look at you, you needy sluts, opening each other up for our cocks." James praises, opening the lube to squirt some on his fingers and to my surprise and delight, Chloe's answer moan and increase in vigor is just as loud as Cody's. Once his fingers are coated, he passes the bottle to me, and as I open it, I hear the little bean's sounds of pleasure increase in sound and pitch and I imagine my friend starting to prep his small Mate. Chloe's ears continue to twitch towards the erotic moans coming from Cody and his tightly coiled tail brushes against my stomach and cock making me groan low in his ear.

I pour a generous amount of lube onto my first three fingers and put the bottle in between my legs before tilting my hips back to get a batter angle and look at Chloe's exposed ass. I grip his hip in my left hand and allow my first finger to slide along his pale crack, coating the middle of his ass in the slick liquid. His hips get confused, trying to follow both sources of pleasure as my fingers continue to slick him up and his cock rubs against his friend's.

"Look at you enjoying someone else watch you get pleasure. I should've known you were a filthy slut just like Cody." I tell him in his ear loud enough for Cody to hear as my finger begins to push against his now warm and relaxed hole. His twitching tight ass sucks me in and I let it, his loud moans spurring me on. I allow my finger to thrust in and out of him slowly before I'm picking up the pace, the smell and sounds of his arousal going straight to my head. Both of them.

I slow down my movements, mirroring those of James and slip another finger in, watching Cody's face as it reflects that of my own lover. I feel Chloe shiver against me and his kisses are sloppy as he tastes Cody's tongue, the messy make out session sexy beyond belief as their swollen red lips make love to each other. I get to the last knuckle of the second finger and just like the first, allow for his tight ass to get used to it before I'm fucking him with them, his head falling back as he moans and much to my surprise, I watch as Cody leans over and begins kissing Chloe's now exposed neck and though I twitch in annoyance at another wolf's teeth near my unmarked Mate, I'm able to let it go and enjoy the moment.

As soon as I know he's ready I quickly slide in my third slick finger, the waiting time decreasing after each member as my cock bobs in impatience, ready to be deep inside the tight slick cavern of my princess.

"More, daddy, please!" Chloe begs and I chuckle deep, always loving how he reminds me just how much he loves my cock buried in his ass.

"I want your dick, papi, no fingers!" Cody whines as he finally detaches himself from the long smooth column of Chloe's throat leaving a dark trail of hickeys in his wake.

"You're being a needy whore in front of company." James tells Cody. "Keep it up and you might just get what you're begging for."

I look up at him at the same time he does towards me and I nod to him, indicating that Chloe is ready and he nods back. I begin to slow down my thrusting fingers and though he's begging for more, he whines at the loss, his ass moving backwards to stop them from retreating. I let my left hand drop from his hip and smack his ass, the sound loud at his disobedience.

"Behave, pup, I'll only tell you once." I warn him stroking his soft tail before it unravels and wraps itself around my forearm but I don't mind the physical claim one bit. I place that hand back on Chloe's hip and the other on my cock to slip my throbbing muscle into his twitching hole, body taunt in excitement.

Checking with James one last time, we smile, dazed, at each other and finally give out two begging Mates, exactly what they've been waiting for.

~~~~~~~
Controversial kink I know. Should I continue or not? I don't know if you guys found this hot but holy hell.

If I do continue whose POV should I put it in? Chloe's or do a special like James or Cody?

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: What was the last thing you were kink shamed for?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 309 37
A powerful witch collides with the primal allure of a dominant alpha wolf. Lilian, a fiery witch with a penchant for chaos, finds herself thrust into...
2.7K 121 10
Harper is a half-incubus, he lives with his human dad and is just trying to live his life as a teen; unfortunately...Harper wasn't born from a true b...
9K 360 21
Welcome back! If you haven't read My Sister's Boyfriend, GO BACK (but not before following and adding this to your library) and CATCH UP! Wyd?!? ***...
186K 10.2K 66
Fruit Series (Book 3) Chandler is an Incubus that found his mate, and rejected him, from personal turmoil. Weeks later he saw that same man with anot...