Sincerely - Lachlan

By simply_fiction

"you can cover up anything with a smile" Lachlan was a mystery. You never really could tell if his smile was... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Epilogue

Chapter Fourteen

1.7K 56 41
By simply_fiction

Chapter Fourteen - Lachlan's Pov

Natalie had fallen asleep in my arms. It was just me, and her, sitting on the roof. Of course she was more laying than sitting.

Just about ten minutes ago, she turned on music, that I did not recognize. It was, girly music, but I actually liked it.

Her phone still plays random songs, and I hum along with the beat. Trying to be as quite as I can.

Suppose I never ever met you.

Suppose we never fell in love.

I close my eyes, listening to the steady beat of the song.

Suppose I never ever let you kiss me so sweet and so soft.

Suppose I never ever saw you.

Suppose we never ever called.

Suppose I kept on singing love songs just to break my own fall.

1:46 A.M

I was awoken by rain falling on my face. My eyes burned once I looked up at the night sky as rain droplets fell down from the clouds, and into my eyes.

Songs still play from Natalie's phone as I shake her awake. She grabs ahold of my arm to help stabilize herself when she sits up, wiping away water from her face.

"Wha-" She rubs her eyes, obviously still not registering what is going on. "-The hell... Why.."

I grab ahold of her with my left hand, and pick up her phone with the other. I dry off the rain with my shirt, as the music still plays.

"Lachlan!" Natalie shouts, gripping ahold of me. "It's raining!"

Now she's awake...

"My phone!" She shouts, scrambling through her pockets quickly. "I have it."

My window is wide open, rain water drips inside. The windowsill is horribly wet. I try to get inside without getting wet at all, but I failed miserably. My hand slipped, and I fell right into my room, landing on my back.

Natalie scrambles inside, not even bothered by the rain that has damped her clothes. "Can I have my phone?" She asks.

"No.. I like this song."

"Sing to me then."

I sighed, staring down at my shoes. I liked the song, but I didn't know the lyrics. "Err- okay."

Don't look so shocked.

"Don't look so shocked," I echoed back.

Don't judge so harsh.

"Don't judge so ha.... Harshly." Natalie giggled as I messed up.

You don't know.

"You don't know," I sang.

You are only spying.

"You are only seeing," I said while Natalie sang the line perfectly.

Everyone knows it's going to hurt.

"One.. It is going to hurt."

But at least we'll get hurt trying.

"But at least we'll get hurt trying," Natalie sang that last line before I cut off the music. "Hey!"

She punched me in the arm playfully, "You turned off the song, you ass!"

"Mhmm." I remove my shirt, and open up one of my drawers to find another. "What are you doing?"

"Changing.."

"I see.."

I pick out a shirt, but Natalie quickly rejects it. "You aren't wearing that."

"Why not?" I ask, putting it back into the drawer. "Because I like you better shirtless."

"Oh... Oooh!"

She smirks as I wrap my arms around her, and kiss her. "Well, I like you better when your clothes aren't soaked by rain."

She laughs and kisses me back, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Would you rather me take them off?"

My body tenses up and I start to tremble. "Oh gosh," I turn away. "I'm sorry.. Just give me a minute."

I quickly walk to the bathroom and lock myself in there.

"Lachlan?" Natalie knocks on the door, "Are you alright."

"Yeah! Just give me a second!"

Several minutes later, I unlock the door and walk back to the room where Natalie sits on my floor, playing with her hair.

"Hey... Did I do something wrong?" She asks me, sighing. "No! It's just that... Okay, you can't laugh at me."

"I won't."

"I kinda.... Had a boner." I say awkwardly, almost ashamed of it. She starts to laugh, and then covers her mouth to stop herself. "You said you wouldn't laugh!"

She smiles down at her feet. "I didn't know it was going to be sexual!"

"Boners aren't always-" I am interrupted before I can finish.
"-Please stop."

"Sorry. Are you getting uncomfortable?" I smirk, "Do you want ME to take my clothes off?"

She laughs again, "Sure..."

I stand up and start to walk around all sassily. "What are you doing?"

"Modeling."

I strike a pose, and start to undo my belt. She giggles, "What is this.. Magic Mike?"

"No because I am not sexy and if you haven't noticed.. I don't have rippling abs." I reply as I take my belt out of the loops. She claps, "Take it off! Take it off!"

I laugh and snap the belt, making a loud noise. "You're going to wake up your parents."

I walk over to her and get on my knees so I can kiss her. "I don't care."

I press lips against hers, and slip my fingers in between hers. She kisses back and pulls away. "You are supposed to be modeling."

I stand up, and look over into the hallway. I go over to the door, close it and lock it.

I strut around, one end of the room to the other. All of a sudden something cold hits me. "Ow! What the..." I look down at a nickel by my feet. "Natalie!"

She laughs, "Strippers get paid don't they?" I pick up the nickel and toss it back to her. "Not in nickels."

"You're the worst stripper ever! BOOOOO!" She shouts, putting her thumb down.

I unbutton my pants and pull them off, leaving me in just boxers. I walk over to Natalie and kiss her, "You're turn."

"What?"

I smirk, "There is no way I just modeled and then stripped for you for nothing in return. So, you're turn!" She sighs and stands up, "Fine!"

"Watch and learn."

She sways her hips, strutting back and forth. Then she starts to dance, I'm not actually sure how she can make it seem like she is an actual stripper. She makes it real believable.

I watch as she brings her shirt over her head and swings it around. She walks over to me, wrapping the shirt around my neck, pulling me closer. "What if we get caught," she asks.

"I'd blame it on you." I smirk, "They'd believe me too. If a pretty girl tells you to strip for her.. You are going to strip for her."

"You'd throw me under the bus just like that?"

"Yup!"

"What if I did this," She pulls me even closer, pressing her soft lips against mine. "I'd still blame it on you."

"And if I did this," She kisses me again, slower and more passionate. "I would shout for help."

"What about this," She kisses me and runs her hands up and down my arms, almost massaging them. "I'd beg for mercy."

"Oh really!?" She stands up again, throwing her shirt at me. "I don't think you are ready for this Lachlan."

"I think I am."

She walks around for a bit, and comes back to me, but she doesn't sit down. Her waist is just a few feet away from me. She bends over, grabbing my hands and bringing them up to her waist. She guides my hands to her pants button, and I let her make me unbutton her pants and roll them down her legs and onto the floor.

I get up on my knees and kiss her stomach, "You shouldn't be so self-conscious about yourself. You are beautiful." She smiles and, gets down to her knees and kisses me. "Oh I wish I wasn't so tired."

"I know." I say, but it comes out as a whisper once she kisses my shoulder. "We should get to bed."

I bring myself back to her lips, slowly pulling away to tease her. "I kinda do not want to."

I kiss her nose, "We'll finish this tomorrow."

She kisses my chest and all the way down to my stomach, "I'm okay with that."

I stand up, and help Natalie to her feet. We slip underneath the covers, and at first I kiss her a bit more because I can't help myself, but soon enough we agree to spoon and fall asleep,

Together.

9:20 A.M

The door creaks open, "Why was the door locked?" He asks, but then grows silent when he sees us sleeping.

I open my eyes, and for a split second we just stare at each other. "Hey, dad.."

"Lachlan.. Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." He apologizes. "It alright," I sit up, my bare chest reminding me that the whole stripping thing was not just a dream.

"Did you..." He blinks. "No, no! Dad we just got back together. Its all in good fun."

"Oh. Okay." He steps out of the room awkwardly and closes the door. "Actually.. I forgot! This note came for you this morning." He re-opens the door and hands me an envelope, then he finally leaves.

I open it, must be from Natalie. Maybe she knew we'd get back together and made a note for it. It read:

Lachlan,
I am writing you this letter to tell you how much you mean to me, and to thank you for coming into my life. You are something I never thought could exist for me. You are one of the best things that has happened in my life, and I don't regret being with you.

I have been through many relationships, but didn't really take them seriously. I was used and played by a guy who I really loved. So I decided to play guys the same way that guy once played me. I wasn't born a bitch, it's just a guy made me this way. Since then I have not taken chances with a guy. But you happened, you came into my life and stole my heart from the day I saw you.

At first I was confused, didn't really know what I wanted, I didn't know if I would want to take a chance again and actually take you seriously. So, I decided to come close to you as a friend and find out who you truly were and what you were like. You seemed cool, nice and funny some things I really liked in a guy. So I took a chance and got with you.

In the beginning, things didn't seem that well, I actually had my doubts about you. I wasn't sure you were actually taking me seriously, but it was too late to look back. I had already fallen for you since the day I met you. I tried so hard to date you, I wasn't going to let you go so easily!

I smiled and looked back at Natalie who just waking up. I set the letter down on my dresser and went back onto the bed.

She smiled at me, "Mmmh, good morning."

"Good morning love." I kissed her softly. "Thank you for the note!"

She raises her eyebrow, "What note? I didn't write a note."

I sigh, realizing who it is. Natalie wraps her arms around mine, "It isn't..."

"Yeah," I shake my head.

"It's Lacey."

(Authors Notes)

I actually really enjoyed writing this chapter.. I really like it and I hope you do!

Let me know what you think (:

P.S. Natali, if you are reading this, there was cute romancey thing! (;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 366 33
Lachlan goes missing. No one knows why, or who took him, or where he went. There was a man, a lone, unidentified man on the security footage that lea...
3.7K 105 18
I love someone else. He loves someone else. Our parents want us to get married. And that's what they arranged. When I turn 18, Vikk has no choice but...
9.9K 133 16
"I tend to lose the people that I care about the most. I'm not losing you anytime soon." Lachlan power, a smart boy, who has everything in life that...
5.2K 75 56
A Miniminter And Lachlan FanFiction Random Updates