MAFIA: HYPNOTIZED BY HER| BOO...

By Jallywillsmay

-Strong female lead and lovesick male lead- "You're a woman, where's your brother? I would like to talk to hi... More

Sneak Peek
Chapter 1: Gaze & Event
Chapter 2: Spilled & Mafia Women
Chapter 3: Introductions & Explosions
Chapter 4: Stares & Guests
Chapter 5: Like & Hell
Chapter 6: One Week & Any better
Chapter 7: Tequila Neat & Letter
Chapter 8: Past Memories & His Stare
Chapter 9: Alcohol & Poison
Chapter 10: Forgive & Fights
Chapter 11: Date & Diner
Chapter 12: Awards & Game
Chapter 13: Torture & Needs
Chapter 14: Avoiding & Contract
Chapter 15: Fallen & American
Chapter 16: Denied & Want
Chapter 17: Like & Eric
Chapter 18: Jealous & Pleasure
Chapter 19: Sailor & Siren
Chapter 20: Relationship & Failed
Chapter 21: Teasing & Torturing
Chapter 22: Oh & Empty
Chapter 23: Start & Andrey
Chapter 24: Detect & Date
Chapter 25: Already & Broke
Chapter 26: Maria & Twin
Chapter 27: Devil & Angel
Chapter 28: Sleep & Logs
Chapter 29: Meet & Very
Chapter 30: Apologize & Press
Chapter 31: Frustration & Club
Chapter 32: R & Predictions
Chapter 33: Conference & Red
Chapter 34: Ria & Bathroom
34.5 Bonus Chapter
Chapter 35: Yes & Imagination
Chapter 36: House & Self Control
Chapter 37: Olivia & Jealousy
Chapter 39: Coating & Tongue
Chapter 40: Breakfast & Roses
Chapter 41: Date & Promises
Chapter 42: Biance & Cream
Chapter 43: Partner & Test
Chapter 44: Results & Drunk
Epilogue
MESMERIZED BY HER

Chapter 38: You & Queen

4.1K 117 14
By Jallywillsmay

Who is your least favourite character and why?

-

When I came downstairs I saw Olivia and Alessia talking quietly in the living room, hearing my footsteps they turned to me, "Natalia I just looked in the fridge and I have to say I'm disappointed. Where the fuck is the food?" I laughed lightly at Alessia's question. 

"I had the same reaction, Alessandro and I are buying groceries tomorrow, so we're ordering pizza or something tonight," I informed her, leaning against the couch head not realizing Alessandro was behind me until he slipped his hand around my waist. "You scared me," I whispered making him smile.

"How is it I can sneak up on you twice, but a trained killer can't?" I chuckled, shrugging knowing he had a point.

Alessandro moved my hair to my back as his hand caressed my face lovingly, "You are stunning, you know that?" I nodded, enjoying his random compliments and shows of affection.

"I'm hopelessly in love with you." He said softly placing a kiss on my cheek.

"I don't deserve you," I replied not used to this level of love being thrown my way without me asking for it, if anybody else did this I would feel utterly uncomfortable but when he did it, it felt natural, I felt amazing. He made me feel loved and that's all I could ask for.

"You do." He stated, planting a kiss on my forehead, I leaned into his chest letting out a sigh.

"You both are sickening," Alessia said making me smile, while Alessandro responded. "I'm sorry you're emotionally unavailable to have a relationship." Alessia gasped in shock, giving him a middle finger while I forced myself not to laugh at his remark.

"Are you both going to have a housewarming party?" I shrugged looking up at Alessandro for the answer but he was looking at me already.

"Do you want to?" He asked, "Do you want to?" I retorted.

"Dinner, just family though since you haven't been able to meet my other intolerable siblings." He said, I smiled.

"I haven't seen your family in a while, can I come?" Olivia asked him, he stared down at me. "You'll have to ask Natalia, not me." 

"Sure, why not?" I said giving her a soft smile which took a lot of effort.

"Trying to prove you're not jealous?" He inquired quietly so only I could hear.

"I don't have to prove anything because I'm not," I stated, he lets out a husky chuckle placing a small kiss against my neck, though the kiss was small the effect was great as goosebumps appeared against my skin.

"And that's our cue to go, Liv," Alessia said, catching his actions. We broke apart as I brought Alessia into a hug.

"Try not to get pregnant." She joked, I grinned nodding as I pulled back. "I'll do my best."

Olivia gave Alessandro a hug, but he made it quick. "Goodbye, Natalia it was nice to meet you," Olivia said, I smiled nodding.

"I know." Alessia shook her head amused at my actions before leaving the house with Olivia.

As soon as the door closed Alessandro turned to me, giving me a knowing look.

"What?" I asked, he shook his head walking over to the kitchen counter.

"Nothing." He looked through the food magazines that were placed at the edge of the counter, flipping through them. He said something to me but my brain didn't register it as my eyes roamed his body, loving the way his shirt hugged his frame, they soon travelled to his lips as they moved, that was when I noticed he was speaking to me.

"Sounds good?" He asked, I nodded.

"Yeah," I said unsure of what he was talking about.

"Did you even hear what I said?" I shook my head, biting my lip.

"What do you want?" He asked as he skipped through the pages of the magazine.

"You." His eyes instantly met mine, with an intense stare that said more than a thousand words.

"Why must you tempt me, Natalia?" I walked closer to him, my heart beating faster with each step, knowing what was about to happen.

"Why must you tempt me?" I retorted, I ran my tongue lightly along my bottom lip, catching his attention as our faces were a few inches apart, both waiting for the other to close the agonizing distance between us.

My breathing was slow allowing him to smell my minty breath, as his eyes gazed at my lips once again as if they were indescribable art in a museum.

I leaned in further just wanting to feel our souls intertwine as our lips met in a breathless kiss.

Our lips grazed each other, silently asking to be brought together, he heeded their call as he closed the little distance between us.

Kissing him was like heaven on earth, a feeling no one knew but everyone wanted.

Our lips moved like a dance, slow but magical.

I honestly didn't know how or why Alessandro was able to make me feel this way, sometimes it frustrated me, I didn't like not having power over my life especially my feelings, but who was I to stop my heart from loving him?

Who was I to deny this one in a lifetime love?

He was perfection, but his only imperfection was loving me.

What did he see in me that I couldn't see in myself?

I broke from my thoughts as he gently pulled back, looking into my eyes as if he was seeing the heavens for the first time.

I didn't need to speak for him to notice the sudden change in my mood, "What's wrong?" Alessandro asked worriedly, holding my face in his hands.

"Why do you love me? I can't even say it back." I whispered looking away from him as his stare only made my overwhelming emotions harder to keep in.

"Natalia, I love you because you make me so happy, I didn't think it was possible to feel this way about anyone, to love someone to the extent that I'd die for them."

"I have to admit, it's scary to give you that much power over me, but I trust completely with my heart."

"I know that even if you don't say it, I know that you love me too."

"I don't need to hear those words from you, your actions are enough." I couldn't help a tear that slipped from my chocolate colour eyes, it was like a light drizzle before a storm. 

He brought me into a hug allowing me to cry in his chest, he didn't seem to mind the tears against his shirt since his focus was on me and only me.

"I wish you could see yourself through my eyes. You have no idea how much you mean to me." He said, rubbing my back soothingly.

I wondered if he experienced the same fastening of the heart whenever we touched, I wondered if he realized how much I needed him because in truth I didn't know how to let him go.

I pulled away from the relaxing hug, wiping my tears with his help.

"I look like a mess, don't I." It wasn't much of a question but more of a statement.

"You know I'm going to tell you, you look beautiful." I chuckled slightly knowing it was true.

"Thank you for being someone I can turn to whenever I need to. You are truly one of a kind." I said meeting his eyes causing my emotions to bubble up to the rim of the cup that contained it. 

"I will always be here fo-" I didn't allow him to finish that sentence as I brought his lips back to mine.

This time they danced to a more upbeat rhythm, our lips moved fast against each other as if they were missing a few steps to the dance.

His hands slipped under my shirt, holding my waist affectionately while my hand travelled to the ends of his shirt making it my mission to remove it.

He pulled back from my lips as he helped me take it off, I didn't get a chance to blink since our lips connected again.

His hands worked the buttons on my pants while my hands unbuckled his belt.

Alessandro's hands went to the back of my thighs telling me to jump and I didn't hesitate to listen as he wrapped my legs around his waist and began walking to an unknown place. 

My mind was entirely focused on him, everything around us seemed nonexistent whenever he touched me or even spared me a glance.

The ability he had to draw my attention to him without trying made me realize my heart was his before the first kiss.

I hadn't realized we entered a room until he placed me on the bed not breaking the kiss.

Even though our lungs were begging for air I didn't mind giving him my last breath if it meant I got to feel his gentle kiss.

His hands unbuttoned my shirt, the minute he finished his lips descended down my body each kiss increasing my burning desire.

Alessandro pulled down my jeans almost making me fall of the bed which earned a laugh from me, he grinned expressing his amusement while kissing my lips once more before throwing my jeans aside.

"You're wearing dresses from now on." He joked against my lips, I smiled looking into his starry eyes.

"Yeah?" He caressed my neck with his loving lips, mumbling a 'yes'

"I think you're a bit overdressed," I said closing my eyes as his tongue trailed down the valley between my breasts earning a small gasp from me,

"Is that so?" He inquired huskily even though I couldn't see his face I could tell he was smiling.

"Yes." He pulled back looking into my eyes that were filled with emotions, two being lust and love.

"What can we do about that?" His tone was suggestive, he didn't need to tell me what to do as I sat up pulling down his pants that I had unbuckled earlier.

He moved them aside, I was now given the full view of his body with the exception of his shaft which was still hidden in his boxers, but the outline was very visible.

Seeing and feeling my gaze, he slipped off his boxers allowing me to take in every part of his body which he seemed pleased with as he stared at me with a ravenous gaze, letting me know I was the only one who could satisfy his insatiable hunger.

Even though my body, heart and mind was craving for him as if he was the air I needed to breathe, I wanted him to work for it, I wanted him to beg me for every inch of the body he so loved.

I made a gesture for him to come closer to me and he did, standing in front of me waiting for my order.

"I want you to finish what you started today," I told him earning a smirk that made him sexier than before.

"Now look who's in control." He said I only smiled smugly, he went to his knees as if I was a queen he was ready to worship.

-

Thanks for reading

Vote

&

Comment

Rate this scene out of 10 (10 being the highest)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 136K 62
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
2.6M 148K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
3.4M 142K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
372K 23.1K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...