Daft || Malum

By GiraffeLegsLuke

"Don't be daft, Michael," Ashton laughs. "Calum's straight." ⓒ Cover by quantum-fags More

Hair Dye
Cold Feet
Strawberry
"Gel"
Kiss Me
Hot Murderer
Screen Play
Hemms Lukeing
Pizza Spaceships.
Water Works
Still No Date For The Prom?
Calyum
References
Cuddle Me Clifford
Poisoned Youth
Drum Sticks
Hair Dye Again
Pierce The Brow
Movies
Character Ask
Jane The Ripper
Character Answers
No Shirt Party
Tacos and Blackmail
Bedtime Comedy
Bath Time with 5SOS
Snapbacks and Song Lyrics
Counting Snow
Milkshakes With Darwin
Luke Smash
Chaotic Symphony
I'm Michael
Frick More Biotches, Get Even More Money
Cold Shoulders
Lashtonless
Adventure Time
Marriage Counselling
ℰND
Fun Facts (skit)
Alternate Ending

Showering with 5SOS

5.6K 182 212
By GiraffeLegsLuke

A/N: Wooooo, I'm super horrible at updating everything!

*rises out of the literal depths of hell*

I AM BACK

Hello, how are you lovely people?

Whatever your current mood, it's about to get better! (Or worse because I could be potentially bad at writing smut)

So like I said before, there is smut in this chapter and I promised some earlier when I'd done the Sponge Bob awkwardness. And I've been completely putting it off, not gonna lie.

I actually got someone to write smut for me, so I give full credit to Grace.

The reason this story was ON HOLD for so long was because both Grace and I got caught up in school, we were both going through exams or testing and had difficulty finding time.

This author's note is so long... So an addition to my earlier part about the smut, sadly enough I have not heard from Grace in quite a while but the story must go on and so

Anyway, onto the real reason you're here. (You're here for my amazing personality and not the dancing with no pants obviously)

Aggressively tapping my pen against the notebook as I looked around the hotel room pretty much caught Luke's attention immediately considering it screwed up his soft melodic guitar playing. His eyes flicked up to look at me for a second before he strummed the acoustic one final time loud enough to drown out the sound of the coffee pot gurgling.

Slamming his fingers down on a fret to abruptly stop it, he looks up at me again.

I give him a small, falsely innocent smile and raise an eyebrow at him, "Can I help you mate?"

His electric ice blue eyes flicker to the pen in my hand, which was currently tapping out a quick, completely unorganized beat.

tap. tap. taptaptaptap. tap. taptap.

"Fuck Michael, please stop." He groans, putting his guitar on the twin sized bed pushed up against the wall next to mine. He adjusted his black tank top before heading over to the midget-y attached kitchen.

The aggressiveness of each tap subsided into vaguely familiar rhythm.

"We're supposed to be trying to write a new song, not one we've discussed already." Luke says with a chuckle, handing me one of the cheap dollar store mugs he'd managed to smuggle into his carry-on. This one featured a rather tired looking cartoon fox with toxic green fur.

"Oh." I mumble absentmindedly, "That's why it sounds familiar." Wracking my brain for the lyrics or the name of the song, it's obviously not one of our most played.

"We're tweaking a few things, trying to figure out the correct sound and whatnot." Luke explains, picking up the guitar and started strumming, the vague memory came to life as did the name of the song.

Mrs. All-American.

I laugh, catching Luke's attention.

"It's funny." I explain. "We're all pretty much gay here, and we're still singing about girls." Luke snorts, putting down the guitar and picking up his Batman mug.

"One second, I need to call Ashton." I laugh, causing Luke's eyebrows to scrunch together in confusion.

I shush him despite his obvious silence.

"Michael, I'm across the fucking hall. Why are you calling me?" Ashton answers his phone, giggling toward the end to make it clear that he wasn't annoyed.

"Hey Ashton." I say, followed by a few noises that gave away that I was trying not to laugh.

"What?"

"I like my girls like I like pants... I don't like wearing pants." I burst out laughing, making it nearly impossible to make out what I said toward the end.

Luke groans as if the joke caused him serious pain, he shakes his head with a grimace.

I sip my coffee, expecting the boy on the other end to take a while to completely comprehend that I'd called him just to tell him a shitty gay joke.

"You don't like wearing girl-OHHH! Michael that's gross! Don't-ew God." Ashton stumbles over his words and ends with a few gagging noises.

"You chose to pick up the phone." I chuckle, gulping down more coffee.

"Even though it's completely understandable, you wouldn't want to have pants on when you're wearing Calum, that would make it a little hard to... Y'know." He trails off, laugh filtering loudly through the phone when he hears me start choking on my coffee.

"You made me choke on my coffee!" I shout once I've recovered, feeling a soft burn in my esophagus for my troubles.

"That's not the only thing you'll be choking on when Calum's around!" He shouts, sounding very proud of himself for coming up with that one.

A distant voice floats through the phone, nearly drowned out by Ashton's cackling.

"Oh nothing, Michael just doesn't seem to appreciate my amazing suggestions." Ashton explains to whoever's with him, which can only be Calum considering we have the day off and we don't have any friends.

Speak for yourself, I have tons of friends.

First of all, you're a voice in my head. Second, who? The only person we know is what's-his-fuck ...Darwin?

His name's Mark.

Is it? I don't really think so. Maybe it's Devon.

No, I'm pretty sure it's Mark.

That can't be it, is it Daryl?

God Michael, just stop.

"Hey, I'm going to take a shower." I announce mostly to myself, hanging up before Ashton can try to tell me any more 'suggestions' that'll most likely revolve around me getting head from Calum in the shower.

Michael, you fuck, that was the perfect opportunity to say shower head.

This is what my life's come to.

Embrace it Michael, embrace the Shower head.

Anything that has to do with me getting favours from Calum, I'm all for.

Humming Good Girls to myself as I set up my iPhone in the speaker, I analyze the shower. The glass was frosted with small shell flourishes along the edge. It appeared to be quite small, tucked into the corner of the spacious bathroom.

A large bathtub took up a fair bit, and appeared to be super fancy, brandishing its own metallic buttons with different settings.

I could practically feel the warm jets of water massaging against my back just by looking at it, lounging in the tub that was basically shaped for human comfort, taking a sip of an ice cold Kool-Ai--I mean a super alcoholic beverage. I fell asleep last time and ended up looking like a bleached prune, no super relaxing baths today.

End Up Here blared, causing me to let out a soft, content sigh. Everything that had to do with Calum in this song was perfect.... Calum in general is perfect.

I end up choreographing my very own dance to it while stripping out of my skinny jeans and black tank top, which involved way too many vulgar gestures and inappropriate moves to be allowed socially acceptable. But of course, I was already picturing the lads' reactions.

Oddly enough, not one of them seemed the least bit disgusted in my head.

I'm all about the bass
The bass
The bass
No treble

Snapping out of my thoughts, I realize the song's changed to that one by Megan Trainor.

And the absolute irony of the chorus.

I step into the shower after turning the heat to fit my acquired taste, letting out a massive sigh as the jets of hot water glide over my shoulders and down my back.

I preform, alone in the shower, head banging to the not-so-intense beat. Bring Me The Horizon is much more fitting. I use the bar of soap as a microphone and the heavy steam as my audience.

"'Cause every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top!" I belt, hitting an unnecessarily high note at the end.

I hear a nearly inaudible click, halting my stellar shower performance abruptly.

"Hello?" I call over the sound of the water.

This is it Michael, this is where you get murdered.

"If you're here to kill me, can you at least wait outside? I'm naked." I raise my voice, hoping the killer from Psycho is at least considerate because I'm a dude.

After a few rather awkward minutes of straining my ears, I both accepted that my death coming in the next five minutes and that I was probably just hearing things.

The latter was the most reasonable but, then again, everyone wants a piece of Michael Clifford.

Shrugging it off, I prepare to lather soap all over, I grip the bar a little too hard and it jumps out of my hand and slides across the tile towards the drain.

"Fucking fuckity fuck fuck fuckery." I curse absentmindedly, picking up the soap.

Standing up straight, a large pair of hands land on my hips causing me to squeal in surprise and ironically, lose my grip on the soap.

"Dick bigger than a tower, I ain't talking about Eiffel's." Hot breath hit my ear, at the same time the shower seemed to heat up drastically.

"Calum! You're horrible!" I whine, trying to slow down my heartbeat.

"You sounded like a girl." He laughed, quickly cutting his laughter short when I hit him.

I blushed profusely, noticing that his chest was bare. The steam disguised my cheeks to my knowledge, seeing as Calum hadn't teased me about them.

Carelessly, my eyes wander all over his shirtless figure, taking in his tan skin which was quickly becoming slick with water.

My eyes begin to burn slightly from not blinking as my eyes cascade down to his thin hips, bones poking out slightly on either side of his navel. Eyes widening when I look down a little further, too far, seeing as I've just realized he's completely naked.

"Um, Calum?" I start, causing him to quirk an eyebrow. "Y-You realize you're severely naked, right?"

"Well, that's kind of how you shower Mikey." He chuckles, taking a step closer. "And from what I can see," he pauses, eyes racking my body and making the hot water seem cool against my heated skin. "You already know that."

At this point, I was more flustered than the time Luke told me I was pretty in sixth grade, regardless to say, I didn't speak to him until that day in the rain. Fucking wingnut was gay way before Calum showed up and turned everyone...

"How did you get in here?" I ask stupidly, I swear I had Luke on security detail.

"The art of seduction." He shrugs before quickly spitting out in a jumbled up sentence that it was Ashton and not him.

"Well my phone died, I guess that's my cue to get out." I chuckle, doing a half assed gesture that vaguely suggested he should get out of the way.

It was a lie of course, I just really wanted to appreciate the view from the back as well.

Before I actually have time to process what was going down, he had me sandwiched between him and the wall. My hands ended up pressed between our chests.

"But I didn't get to... Wash your hair." He pouts, lip jutted as his hands traced spiralling designs down my ribcage and stopping at my hips where the rested rather casually.

I gulped visibly as he lowered his perfect lips to my neck, he quickly detoured toward my Adam's Apple. He chuckled against the skin when it bobbed once more, giving it a lasting kiss.

"I've missed you over the last couple of days, and I wanted to say I'm sorry." His whispers barely audible over the sound of the water.

"Apology not accepted." I reply shakily, shivering a little when his nose drags up against my neck lightly, like a pleasant burst of fresh air against your face. He looks up at me, brown eyes meeting steely green in a mass of mixed emotions, longing and pure, unrated heat.

"I think I can change your mind." He mumbles, the tell tale signs of a smirk playing on his face.

And just like that, his lips were against me. Our bodies smushed together, with enough pressure to create diamonds between the two of us.

Every gesture was needy, hands wondering, eyes closing, lips tangling, and all I could think was

CalumCalumCalumCalumCalum.

At this moment in time I felt like I needed him more than air. I couldn't tell with my brain all fogged up by need, but I'm pretty sure he was thinking the same thing.

It felt like hours before we departed for air, lungs burning, we stared at one another with our chests rising and falling irregularly.

I sighed, not understanding how I'd lived so long without that, without him fully with me.

I dropped my head onto his shoulder lazily, just enjoying this moment.

I lifted my head a tiny bit, dropping my lips against the base of his neck and sucking lightly. My teeth grazed his tender skin as his grip on my waist tightened slightly.

I pull away with a satisfying smack noise, examining the darkening red mark left behind.

His lips were against mine once again, my hands slid up his back to adventure through his dark locks.

The music cut off abruptly, Calum didn't seem to noticed, he was a little distracted at the moment.

"Hey Mike, have you got a comb in here?" Luke yells, causing Calum and I to freeze.

Calum pulls me to the sliding door and urges me to get rid of him.

I slid the glass panel to see Luke fixing up his hair in the mirror, he glanced over at me and smiled slightly.

I realized he was waiting for my reply, "Yeah, it should be in the bag on the counter." I gestured to the counter and splattered water in front of the shower accidentally.

"Luke? Goddamn, Michael's trying to have a shower and you're in here fixing your hair?" Ashton threw open the door and I realized I was in for some serious trouble as Calum's arms snaked around my waist.

The only part of the shower window that wasn't frosted happened to be around knee level for us and Ashton raised an eyebrow when he must have noticed a pair of tanned legs behind my ghostly pale ones.

"Hey Luke, want to get some Starbucks with me?" He says slowly, like he's trying to get Luke away from a wild animal without alerting either of them.

"Ash, why are you talking like that?" Luke asks, proceeding to ignore Ashton's request and ran a comb through his quiff.

Finally after what felt like a millennia, he noticed something in the mirror and froze.

"Calum!" Luke roared, causing everyone else in the room to collectively flinch.

"You've got to be kidding me!" He snapped, slamming the comb down on the counter angrily. Sure, normally Ashton, Calum and I would go into hiding when Luke started having one of his episodes but something was different this time.

Two of us were naked and one was trying to get Luke to grab some Starbucks with him.

Plus, a large piece of Luke's uplifted hair flopped down in his face right then. He huffed, picking up the discarded comb to fix the wayward strands.

By the time he'd managed to get his hair up properly, Ashton had dissolved into a fit of laughter.

"Calum, what do you think you're doing?" Luke asked, finally having put the comb down.

"Now would be a good time to make our escape..." Calum whispers, hand beginning to slide the glass panel open ever so slightly.

"You didn't answer my question Cal." Luke snapped, carefully tromping his way forward, as if he were ready to start a freaking debate.

"Fucking lobster," Calum curses, decidedly opening the panel all the way, caution thrown to the wind as he realized it was a fight or flight situation. And apparently, he did not feel like fighting in the nude.

"Let's get out of here." Calum giggles loudly, tossing me a towel as he dashes for the door. He quickly covers his lower region in the hotel's towel and legs it, tugging me along after him.

"For fuçk's sake!" Luke shouts, not even bothering to tail us as we haphazardly fell through the door leaving the bathroom.

"C'mon," Calum urged, lacing our fingers together as he gave me a minuscule smirk. He slowed a bit, but kept a brisk walk.

He stumbled through the hotel room door awkwardly and I fell into step after him, clutching the towel with my free hand to make sure it didn't suddenly hit the deck.

"So, my room then?" He asked casually, raising an eyebrow in question.

A barely audible cough sounded just down the hall, Cal and I turn toward the source of the noise and spot a frail elderly lady and her just as short husband. They look like they're just about to head out to the golf course next door. The lady adorn a green visor over her curly grey hair and the man had his best khakis on.

"Um, hi." I greet uncomfortably, cheeks brightening to the exact shade of my hair.

"Have a nice day!" Calum shouts good natured, before giggling and tugging me across the hall to his room.

[A/N: Switches to third person.]

Michael waves awkwardly at the elderly couple down the hall as Calum opens the hotel room door. Calum snags his hand and pulls him in, both of them bursting into giggles as the door shuts with a thud. Michael has to lean against the door to keep from falling over.

"Those idiots!" he laughs.

"And then the old people!" Calum giggles, stepping closer to Michael, effectively pinning him to the door. Michael's laughs slowly dies out as he remembers what they had been doing in the shower. He leans forward to tentatively peck Calum's lips.

"Hey." He murmurs against Calum's lips, smiling softly. Calum smiles and kisses back, stepping closer to the red head. His hands go to Michael's waist as he deepens this kiss.

"Hey." Calum echos when he finally pulls away, his fingers teasing the towel around Michael's waist. The black towel really contrasts the stark white skin under his fingers. He brushes his lips against the guitarist's, pressing him against the door firmly.

Michael's hands go to Calum's shoulder blades, holding him there. He widened his stance for Calum to move a leg between his and press a thigh against his crotch. MIchael moans softly into Calum's mouth.

Calum grins against Michael's mouth, tugging the red head's towel out of the way. He was then pushed back towards the closest bed. The closest bed had been decided to be Ashton's, but fuck him. Calum found himself flat on his back with Michael straddling his waist, lacking his towel.

Michael leans down to kiss him hungrily. Their lips smash together in a passionate kiss as Calum's fingers tangle in his hair.

Calum shifts his weight to awkwardly roll them over, his arms getting caught underneath Michael. He pulls them out, his face turning bright red. "Uh, sorry." He mumbles, leaning down to kiss Michael again.

"It's fine." Michael said, his lips curled into a smile as he giggled. He leaned up and smiled against Calum's lips as he felt Calum's body grinding down on him. Michael continued to giggle, trying to cover his nervousness.

Calum pulls back, chuckling too. "Is Mikey a little nervous?" He coos teasingly, causing the redhead to push his chest and glare, a large pout forming on his lips.

"Ass." Michael mumbles, attempting to cross his arms. He can't though, because his wrists are pinned to the bed and there's a mouth at his neck.

"That's exactly where I'm planning on fucking you." He purrs, nipping at Michael's earlobe, causing the older boy to freeze and turn even paler. Calum freezes too, "Shit, Mikey, we don't have to do that, it's fine. I got ahead of myself." He mumbles, blushing. He lifted his hips up and away from Michael's, hoping to make him more comfortable.

Michael shakes his head, more to clear it than as a negative gesture.

He grabs Calum's hips and pulls them down to meet his. "Just, uh... Be gentle?" He coughs, covering a break in his voice. "You, uh, you aren't leaving me blue balled, jerk." He forces a smirk and grinds up against Calum's hip. He echos Calum's moan, grasping at the darker skinned back. He tilted his head to the side to allow for the exploratory lips that were currently sucking dark hickeys into his neck. He had no idea how he'd be covering them, if they were as dark and deep as they felt.

Calum was proud of the artwork he was creating on Michael's neck. No one would be able to say they were from anyone but him either.

He bites his lip and pulls back, "I'm... I'm going to go grab lube out of my suitcase okay? We, yeah, we'll need it." He blushes, crawling off the bed and goes to dig in his bag.

Michael sits up, moving up the bed so he could lay his head on the pillows. he looked around the room. Then his eyes landed on Calum, taking in the sight of his naked boyfriend and more specifically the cock that would be taking him in just a little bit. He felt his heart race a tad at the size, but his excitement over ruled his nerves.

Calum lets out a proud "Ah ha!" when he finds the bottle and holds it up in the air. Michael can't help sing the Legend of Zelda melody under his breath, making Calum laugh. "Tell me again why I love you?" Calum prompts, crawling back onto the bed to kiss him. "My little nerd." He coos,letting his hand trail down Michael's chest. He keep kissing the elder as he slides his hand past Michael's cock and between his legs.

Michael had fingered himself before so he sort of knew what to expect in this situation. He tensed a little at the feeling of Calum's dry, callused finger circling his entrance, but soon relaxed. When he was relaxed, the finger disappeared and there was the soft click of a lube bottle being opened.

Calum was very generous with the lube, not wanting michael to get hurt. he circles his entrance a few more times, with the lube now before pressing his finger in. He covered Michael's mouth with his own, kissing him hard to distract the other boy.

It was a familiar feeling seeing as Michael had fingered himself a few times in the past, but he was surprised how different it was when someone else was doing the work for him. Calum moved and curled the finger around. He pushed in another finger and started to stretch Michael out.

"F-fuck Calum, more please!" Michael begged. Calum complied and put a third digit in. He curled them and started finger fùçking his boyfriend.

"C-calum I need you, right now please." Michael whimpers in pleasure. Calum chuckled and pulled his fingers out. He poured a generous amount of lube on his hand and hurriedly spread it on his throbbing cøck.

"Mikey, baby, I'm going to need you to-" Calum was cut off by Michael putting his legs over his shoulders.

"Just fučking get in me already!" Michael growled. Calum just smirked and teased Michael's entrance. Then slowly pushed in. When he was about half way in he stopped to make sure his love was okay. Michael had his eyes squeezed shut in pain.

"Babe are you okay? Do you want me to stop? Fuck I'm hurting you." Calum fretted worriedly.

"I-I'm fine Cal. Just keep going." Michael practically sobbed. Calum pushed in further and got himself all the way in.

Calum waited for Michael's go ahead before pulling all the way out and thrusting deeply back in. Michael started to tear up and tried to contain his sobs. Then Calum hit that bundle of nerves and "ohmotherfuckingshitallthepainwasworthit". Michael moaned loudly and gripped at Calum's back.

"H-harder please C-ohshitdothatagain" Michael groaned as Calums thrusting became faster and a little sloppier. He felt his grip sliping down Calum's back. "I-I think I-I need help Calum."

Calum reached down and started to quickly jerk Michael's dripping member, and speed up his thrusts to match pace his hand. All the pleasure was too much and he could feel himself coming.

"C-calum I-I'm gonna OH SHIT CALUM FUCKING HELL." Michael screamed in pleasure as he orgasmed. Calum groaned at the sounds his love made and came to the sounds of his now wrecked boyfriend. He pulled out, flopping down on the bed next to Michael and pulled the pale boy close.

"Babe, I am so sorry for what I did. Please forgive me," Calum stared directly into Michael's eyes and tried to portray the raw emotions he was feeling.

Guilt and regret stood out the most.

"Yeah whatever man, 'm tired." Michael mumbled, burying his head in the pillow closest to him.

"Will you be my boyfriend again?" Cal asked, voice sounding small.

"Shut up and cuddle me, Boyfriend." Michael whined, feebly scratching at Calum to get him to comply.

"Did you just use boyfriend as an insult?" Calum asked, bewildered but did as Michael said.

"It's both a term of endearment and an insult when you're dating me Cal-yum." Michael answered dismissively, patting his love on the cheek in halfhearted affection.

Cal kissed the pale boy's nose before settling down.

"Fuck off Cal, we aren't a cute stereotype. Give me a proper kiss or I'm going to give you a bøner at every concert for the remainder of the tour."

[A/N: *Tyler Oakley voice* Well helloooo everyone!

Michael got slimed..... Literally.

As most of you may know, this story has been on the shelf for a very very long time, just so we're clear, this story is not out of commission. Although, like LBC, it will not be updated very often.

Also, after a lot of consideration, this book will be coming to an end very soon, I cannot say when but it'll happen within a couple updates *dies internally* I feel the pain of completing Stranger again.

As per any other update, I will be providing you with the regular.

Once again I would like to thank both Grace (TeamNonCanon) and Maddy (lukeftlemonade) for writing the smut for me.

FUN FACTS

-A giraffe can clean it's ears with its own tongue.

-There is a word in the human language that is used when someone has a nice ass, it's callipygian.

-I have achieved the 'Mom Title' twice since my last update, we are a noodle family.

Have a lovely day! χ

P.S. 4444+ words were used in the making of this chapter, it wasn't meant to be this long but it just happened.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 11.9K 19
; the one where calum is mute but michael loves him nonetheless.
74.9K 2.4K 22
.
114 2 20
Let's seize the day, let's run away, don't let the colours fade to grey.