Elf of Fire and Light (Book 1...

By SexyBitch99

Miranda has grown up on earth with her parents in their cabin home in the woods. Her mother works surrounded... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91

Chapter 50

1.3K 51 0
By SexyBitch99

Miranda's POV

When I made it back to my room, I sighed and slid down the door. After a while, I got up and wrote a letter telling Lord Thranduil and Legolas why I had to go. It was short and vague. I placed it onto the desk and then collected my things into my pack. I took off my dress and jewels and adorned my armor. I put on my cloak and my weapons before sneaking off into the night.

I found my way to the waterfall. I smiled softly and ran my hands over its waters. I they would leave once the guards passed out. I would wait for them here.

It was early morning when I heard the shouts of the guards. "They're gone!" I sat bolt upright immediately. I had not realized I had dozed off. I stood and drew my bow and waited.

I did not have to wait long however, because I soon heard the yelling of dwarves. I looked up and watched the dwarves fall into the stream.

"Hold on!" I heard Thorin yell. They quickly flowed downstream and I followed close behind on foot.

"Bilbo!" I heard Fili call as they tried to keep the hobbit above the water.

"Hang on!" Bofur shouted.

"Help!" Ori cried.

I saw Legolas come out of the palace and give the order to shut the gate. He did not seem to notice me. Not yet at least.

"No!" I heard Thorin yell as the gates shut before he passed through them. The guards took defensive formations, but they were facing the wrong way.

"Look out!" I cried. It was too late. An orc arrow lodged itself into an elven soldier and he fell. The orcs came above the wall and fighting ensued.

I pulled my bowstring back and shot at the ones that were closest to the dwarves. I then switched to my sword and brought its sharp edge down on upon the ghoulish beasts.

I heard Fili call his brother's name and I knew he had been hit by an arrow. I saw an arrow fly and found its origin. Tauriel. I was distracted and if it hadn't been for Legolas, I would have lost my head. I did not wait around any longer. I pulled out one of my daggers and began slicing off orc heads.

I heard the gate open and the dwarves continued their flight downstream. With a glance at Tauriel and Legolas, I followed them.

I shot at the archers then stashed my bow again. I pulled out my twin daggers and fought the ugly beasts ahead of me.

"Rochben!" I yelled. In the distance, I saw my horse running through the trees. "Meet me farther down! Stay safe!" I watched as he ran as fast as he dared, weaving in and out of the trees.

I turned my attention back to the orcs and my daggers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 2.1K 33
Y/n, Daughter of Elrond has been a strong and independent elf all her life. She sets out on a journey to destroy the one ring along with the other me...
211K 6.2K 45
Sapphire is an orphan elleth whom was brought up by dwarves in the Mines of Moria. Now she wanders the wilderness of Middle-Earth as one of the most...
249K 7.6K 45
Aรบthiel has always been alone. Her dark past is splattered with blood and she struggles everyday to live with what she has done. She depends on no-on...
1.6K 80 18
-๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ...๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™š? -๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™... -๐™Š๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ? -๐™”๐™ค๐™ช... ________________________...