PlayBoy☆Klaus Mikaelson

By BelleAyer

my heart skips 8 beats at once. Book 2: Young God More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
fourty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
Epilogue
SEQUEL IS OUT!

forty three

26.2K 824 273
By BelleAyer

"So both Matt and Tyler ditched? Leaving all the labor to the women." I scoff at Rebekah's comment, ripping down the feather boas from where they were taped.

I didn't wanna be here. I felt like I had three pound bags under my eyes and I generally was a mess. But I didn't wanna ditch and leave Caroline and Rebekah to work alone. We all knew how they got along.

Not only had Alaric's death been heavy on my mind but the words Esther had said to me had occupied my thoughts as well. She went on about Klaus being a monster. Don't know if I should take it with a grain of salt- she kinda killed Alaric and is a little loco.

Speaking of Klaus, I hadn't seen him or heard from him since the dance which was rather unusual. Something felt so off but I guess he was grieving (?) his mother for the second time. Never thought I'd say that.

I did find myself hoping he would be waiting in my room for me last night or even today. Weird.

"So what happened to our girls night at the dance? Just didn't feel like coming?" I ask, not even turning to Rebekah as I ripped down more decorations from the latter I stood on. Rebekah was below me, steadying it as we talked.

"Didn't you hear? I was possessed by my mother. I have the best luck with high school dances." She says sarcastically making me crack a small smile.

"Less talky, more cleany!" Caroline speaks up, sweeping the floor. I roll my eyes jokingly before climbing down.

"I'm sorry about your teacher by the way. He seemed like a nice guy." Rebekah speaks, quietly. My face softens as I look to her. Was this real compassion. Wow.

"Sorry about your brother and your mom. Even if you disliked them and everything." I trail off. She sends me a small smile.

"I'll go get started on the gym." She announces, before exiting the room.

"You doing okay, Scar?" Caroline asks as I shove the plastic stars that I had just tore down into the bin. I shrug slightly.

"I guess." I mutter. No point in involving more people in my feelings. Caroline had to worry about helping Tyler get unsired- which I really need to ask for updated about. And also Tyler being made by Klaus means he would die if Klaus dies. If that's not stressful I don't know what is.

Before Caroline can question me further- which I could tell she definitely was- theres a loud noise from the hall. We both walk towards it to see Alaric. Who happened to have Rebekah in his grip as well as a white oak stake.

Am I having hallucinations.

Caroline speeds to him and pushes him against the wall by his throat. I watch helplessly (being human really sucks sometimes) as Rebekah attempts to stab him with the white oak stake.

Rebekah zooms out of the school. Caroline grabs my hand and attempts to do the same. When we get to the car she fumbles for her keys, to no avail. The next thing I know I'm out cold.

I wake up to ringing in my ears. I was in a classroom. When my eyes fluttered open they landed on Caroline, who was crying in pain. Her hands where pinned to the desk with pencils and she had a piece of cloth wrapped around her mouth.

"Alaric? What are you doing?"

"What I should have done a long time ago. I should've never allowed you to involve yourself with their kind- I should've been training you to kill them." He explains in a sinister tone before approaching Caroline and removing the rag, burn marks had formed around her mouth. He begins dipping it into vervain.

"Stop!" I attempt to stand, but I'm pushed back into my seat.

"Sit down! This keeps the vervain in her system. It's like inhaling razorblades with every breath." He says, tying it back around her causing her skin to smoke and burn. She lets out small cries of pain.

"Why are you doing this to her?" I demand, feeling my voice shake slightly. I felt so powerless.

"To make it easier for you to put her out of her misery." My eyes widen as I look to Caroline.

"Why are you acting like this?"

"Because you need me. Because you're a seventeen-year-old girl without parents or guidance or any sense of right and wrong anymore."

"Look at you. How is this right?!"

"She's a murderer. She told me she killed someone and liked it. Now how is that right? Listen, Scarlett, your parents led the council. It was their life's mission to keep this town safe. They weren't dead six months before your sister undid it all."

"You don't know anything about them."

"Why, am I wrong? Do you actually think that they'd be proud of you? Proud of the company your keeping, the murderers you've become so infatuated with? " He kneels down, making eye contact with me.

"If you don't side with the humans, you're just as bad as them. Now kill her." He hands me the stake. "Or I'll do it for you and I'll make it hurt. Get up!" He pulls me by my arm and places me in front of Caroline who had tears streaming down her face.

I take a deep breath before turning quickly and stabbing the stake through Alaric's heart. Before he can react I grab the beaker of vervain and smash it over his head. In a rush, I pull the pencils from Caroline's hands as he screams out in pain from behind us.

"Get help!" I yell, she thankfully rushes out of the room. I attempt to follow right after but just as I reached for the door- Alaric was in front of it.

"Not so fast." He growls.

"What me? I wasn't going anywhere." I say, before attempting to kick him in the no-no zone. He winces slightly. I take it as a victory, even when he suddenly grabs me again, throwing me out into the hallway against the lockers. That was definitely gonna leave one hell of a mark.

I wince in pain as I'm shoved against the lockers with a hand around my throat.

"I should kill you. I should gut you like Brian Walters, Bill Forbes, and all the other cowards I plan on ripping apart. You don't deserve to live and neither does your family." He growls.

"Feeling a little emotional?" I say, making his grip tighten ever so slightly.

"I'll kill you, Scarlett. Do not test me." I feel myself, gasp for breath before he loosens his grip. Why would he do that if he wanted to kill me? His humanity is obviously gone- he doesn't feel anything but hate for me but I'm still alive.

"Is that a pun because you used to be a teacher before you went all batshi-" I'm cut off again by his darkened eyes and the veins forming around them.

"Kill me, do it." I urge, even though in my head I was literally screaming.

He doesn't respond, his eyes go back to normal and he finally drops me from his tight as grip. My throat literally felt like death. But I felt like I had a pretty good idea why he wouldn't kill me.

Suddenly he's grabbed by two very familiar brothers.  Perfect timing.

"Do it now!" Damon shouts, just as Alaric pushes them off of him. I see Alaric break Stefan's back making him fall to the ground, temporarily dead. When Damon attempts to rush at him he snaps his neck, killing him temporarily as well.

I decide to take a few steps back as Alaric's eyes are back on me. So they lasted for about five seconds...

"They would definitely get an A for effort right? Get it- you used to be a teacher..." I trail off awkwardly as the mans demeanor darkens in anger. Tough crowd.

Before Alaric can come at me (thankfully) another figure steps in.

I felt slightly shocked when Klaus arrived but I still kept my eyes on the fight. I see his fist enter Alaric's chest and grasp his heart- seriously felt like I was gonna vomit.

I back away without removing my eyes as Alaric throws him to the ground. I knew Alaric was too strong. I had to do something.

Just as Klaus is thrown to the lockers I grab the stray knife from Damon's unconscious body, my eyes lingered on him for only a second- unconscious Damon was so peaceful, like a little sleeping baby. Awww.

When I look back to Alaric and Klaus, Alaric had the stake pointing towards Klaus's heart. I stood with wide eyes.

"Stop!" I shout, holding the cool knife to my throat. Both men turn to look at me in shock- momentarily halting their fight.

Lets hope to god I was right about this.

"Let him go or I'll kill myself." I announce, my eyes not leaving Alaric's. Never thought I would be threatening to kill myself in order to save Klaus Mikaelson.

I guess it counts as saving all of my friends as well- since they would very well die along with him.

Even though I wouldn't admit it out loud I would do the same even if it were only Klaus's life on the line. I feel some weird kind of care for him- I would never let anyone know that though.

"Put it down, Scarlett." He warned in a low tone. My eyes momentarily moved to Klaus who had been watching in confusion.

"Why? Because you still need me alive? There's a reason why Esther used me to make you, isn't there? She didn't want you to be immortal, so she tied your life to a human one. Mine. That way you only have a human life span."

"You're wrong." He grunts.

"Let's test my theory then." I say, beginning to run the blade across my throat. I attempted to hide the pain but I knew they could see me shudder at the clean slice.

"Stop! STOP! STOP! STOP!" In Alaric's panic, Klaus throws him off of him. Before I can even process what's happening I feel his hands on me, making me drop the knife and we zoom off to god knows where.

Well that worked out. Kinda.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 9.1K 55
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦. [𝘬𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘹 𝘰𝘤] [𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘳...
9.8K 606 6
𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐛𝐢𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬. �...
304K 7.2K 24
"𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅, 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆. 𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒄𝒂𝒌𝒆" ~ 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚗�...
951 47 23
Just read to find out.