I wish I was her(Stiles x rea...

By Barchie_Forever13

You, Scott, and Stiles have been friends since you were little. You were dragged into the woods one day to he... More

2: Second Chance At First Line
3: Pack Mentality
4: Magic Bullet
5: The Tell
6: Heart Monitor
7: Night School
8: Lunatic
9: Wolf's Bane/Co-Captain
10: Formality
11: Code Breaker
12: Omega*start of Season 2*
13: Shape Shifted
14: Ice Pick
15: Abomination
16: Venomous
17: Frenemy
18: Restraint
19: Raving
20: Party Guessed
21: Fury
22: Battlefield
23: Master Plan
24: Tattoo*START OF SEASON 3*
25: Chaos Rising
26: Fireflies
27: Unleashed
28: Frayed
29: Motel California
30: Currents
31: Visionary
32: The Girl Who Knew Too Much
33: The Overlooked
34: Alpha Pack
35: Lunar Ellipse

1: Wolf Moon

16.4K 269 352
By Barchie_Forever13

Y/n POV

Stiles found out about a murder in the woods and picked me up so we could go investigate, first we had to get Scott. I hid behind the bushes as I hear Scott walk onto the porch. I hear screaming and I stand up to see Stiles hanging from the roof and Scott about to hit him with a bat.

"Guys" I yell running over to them. 

"Stiles! Y/n! What the hell are you doing" Scott says pissed. 

"You weren't answering your phone! Why do you have a bat?" Stiles questions. I shake my head.

"I thought you were a predator" Scott stutters a little. Stiles starts to stutter and laugh.

"We know it's late but you gotta hear this" I say. I motioned for Stiles to talk.

"I saw my dad leave 20 minutes ago, they called in all officers and even state police" Stiles says. I nod, he told me this in the car after he 'kidnapped me'.

"For what?" Scott asks.

"Two joggers found a body in the woods" Stiles says before flipping off the roof.

"A dead body?" Scott asks. Of course a dead body, no wonder he has always had bad grades.

"No a body of water, yes dumbass a dead body" Stiles rolls his eyes. I hold back at laugh. 

"You mean murdered?" Scott says.

"Nobody knows yet" I say. Stiles nods before continuing on.

"If they found the body, what are they looking for?" Scott asks.

"That's the best part, they only found half, were going" Stiles says. I gag a little.

"You are insane" I say starting to walk down the steps. We get into his Stiles' Jeep and drive off into the woods. 

"Were seriously doing this?" Scott asks. I nod crossing my arms. 

"Your the one who's always bitching that nothing ever happens in this town" Stiles says. 

"He's got a point" I say following Stiles.

"You always side with him" Scott groans.

"Oh shut up you big baby" I laugh. We start walking, Stiles has the flashlight, I'm right behind him and Scott is close behind me. The boys start talking about Lacrosse. They both low key suck at it but I don't have the heart to tell them. 

"Just out of curiosity, which half of the body are we looking for?" Scott asks. 

"Huh, I didn't even think about that" Stiles says. I hit him in the arm.

"Hey what was that for" He says.

"You took us into the woods to find a half of a body, and we don't know which half we are looking for" I say a little mad, I was cold, I didn't want to see a dead body but i love spending time with Stiles. I may have a little bit of a crush on him. 

"I wonder if whoever killed the body is still out here" Scott laughs. I get scared by things like that easily.

"Dude stop your scaring me" I say getting closer to Stiles. 

"Also something I didn't think about" He says wrapping his arm around my shoulder. He let's go when we had to climb a little mountain thing. I hear behind me Scott having trouble breathing. He has severe asthma. I watch as he leans against a tree and uses his inhaler. I look at him worried.

"I'm fine y/n, I can't see you but I can feel the look of worry on your face" He says. I sigh and laugh a little.

"Sorry i'm worried about my friend" I say. Stiles falls to the ground. Scott does too. I look at the confused. Stiles pulls me down next to him.

"What-" I started to say before Stiles covered my mouth and pointed to the search party. 

"Come on" Stiles says bolting up and running. I quickly run after him. I caught up to him. Scott was way behind. I hear a dog bark behind us I turn around and get blinded by the light of a flashlight. Stiles falls to the ground. I cover my eyes. Stiles' dad then calms the dog.

"Hey dad how you doing" Stiles says. I smile embarressed and wave. 

"So do you listen in to all my phone calls" His dad says.

"No, not the boring ones" Stiles says. I shake my head.

"I see two of you, now where is Scott" His dad says. I bite my lip nervously.

"He's not with us because we were making out" Stiles says. I rolled my eyes as I feel my face heat up. He always makes shit up like this. 

"Thats-" I was going to say. He pulls me close to him. He then kisses my forehead. 

"Don't tell Scott we are secretly seeing each other" Stiles lies to his dad. 

"Tell me the truth" His dad sighs. 

"The truth is Scott is at home because he wanted to get a good night sleep for school tomorrow" I say as I push Stiles off of me. 

"It's just us, in the woods" Stiles says. I nod. 

"Scott you out there?" His dad shouts turning around. 

"Why would you say that" I whisper as I glare at Stiles, he puts his hands up in defense. 

"Alright then, i'm going to walk you back to your car and your going to drive this young lady home, then we are going to have a talk" His dad says grabbing him by the shirt. I start to walk off with them, I look bad worried about Scott. I'm sure he will be fine right?

The next morning

Stiles picks me up in his Jeep and drives me to school with him. We meet up with Scott, last night he texted us that he got bit by something.

"Let's see this thing" Stiles says. Scott lifts his shirt up and I could see blood through the bandage. I wince while looking at it. 

"It was too dark to see much but i'm pretty sure it was a wolf" Scott says. 

"A wolf bit ya?" Stiles says.

"No way" I say.

"I heard a wolf howling" Scott says.

"There are no wolves in California" Stiles says. They start talking more about the whole no wolves thing. 

"If you aren't going to be believe me about the wolf, then you aren't going to believe I found the body" Scott says. Stiles freaks, I look at him grossed out. Stiles is literally the only reason why I was going to earch for the body in the woods. I look over at Stiles to see him staring at her, as usual. 

"Hey Lydia...you look like your going to ignore me" Stiles says. I smirk a little. He has had a crush on her for what, 10 years now. I don't get why. The bell rings and we walk to class. I sat in front of Stiles, and Scott sat next to him. It was a boring ass class other than Stiles tapping on my back. He does that when he's bored. Stiles and I then walk to Scott's locker. I look to see the new girl hanging out with Lydia. 

"Can someone tell me how the new girl has been here for what 5 minutes and she's already in Lydia's clique" I roll my eyes. 

"Because she's hot, beautiful people heard together" Stiles says staring. I roll my eyes at him.  

"We should get going to Lacrosse practice" Scott says. I nod. 

"I'll be watching" I say sending the boys off. I sit down on the bleachers. I look over to see Lydia and new girl Allison. I hear them talking about Scott, they had no idea who he was. I look over to see Scott grabbing his head in pain, I rush over to where Stiles is. 

"What is wrong with him" I ask. He shrugs. I then see Scott get hit in the face. I gasp. Everyone started laughing at him. I was about to storm onto that field. Stiles grabs my arm stopping me as Scott gets back up and starts to do really well. Like amazing. Stiles and I cheer for him. What the hell happened to Scott that he got magically good at Lacrosse overnight? 

"I'm going to the library to study, pick me up after?" I ask. Stiles nods. 

"Good luck with the rest of pratice" I say patting his shoulder and walking off to the library.

-

-

-

A few hours later Stiles picked me up. 

"Did you study well?" Stiles asks driving off. 

"Not really, I was mostly on my phone" I say buckling up. I look over at him to see him tapping his leg. He wanted to tell me something. 

"What is it?" I ask.

"The body wasn't there" Stiles says. 

"You went back into the woods to find it, half of this dumb body that police need" I say.

"We went to find Scott's inhaler but also the body" Stiles says.

"You guys are idiots" I sigh.

"Derek Hale was there y/n" I got shivers down my spine.

"He's in town" I gulp. He nods. We soon pull into my driveway. 

"Thanks for driving me home" I say.

"Are you going to be alright by yourself?" He asks knowing my parents are never home.

"Yeah, i'll call you if I don't fell safe" I say. He nods. I get out of the car and walk inside. 

The next day after school

The boys had a lacrosse thing so of course I was going to be there. I watch as Scott zooms through the field. He did great. I stood up and cheered for him. I ran down by Stiles. 

"That was great!" I said nudging Stiles.

"Yeah" He says looking confused.

"Aren't you happy! Scott made first line" I say. He nods. There was something off with Stiles. He drove us to his house where I lay on his bed half asleep. Tonight I wanted to stay with him. I do this all the time, parents go on work trips, I stay with Stiles when I don't want to be alone. He was sitting in the desk doing some kind of research. There was a hella loud knock. I jump and yell.

"I'm up" I say. Scott was at the door.

"Get in" Stiles says. Scott waves at me. I wave back and lay back down. I drowned out there convo and was half asleep. All I heard was werewolf. Scott? A werewolf? No way. I hear them arguing and I know I have to stop it. 

"Stop fighting" I say getting out of bed rubbing my eyes. I walk over to Stiles sitting in the office chair. I sit in his lap and lean back.

"Okay so Scott is a werewolf and has a date tonight, and tonight is the full moon, anything else I missed?" I say. 

"I'm not a werewolf" Scott says.

"Listen to this" Stiles says spinning the chair around to grab a book.

"Hold this page open" He says handing me the book. He reads it over my shoulder talking about how his heart rate gets him to turn.

"Nobody gets your pulse higher than Allison" Stiles says. He motions me to get up, I do so and watch as he tries to find Scott's phone.

"What are you doing" He says. 

"I'm cancelling this date" Stiles says.

"No" Scott gets mad and holds Stiles against the wall ready to punch him.

"Let go of him right now Scott" I yell wide awake now. Scott lets go and throws the chair over. He calms himself down. 

"I'm sorry" He says. I move over by Stiles and ask if he's okay. He nods.

"I-I gotta go get ready for that party" Scott says. This is not a good idea. 

"Wait Scott" I say but he had already left. I sigh walking over to pick the chair up and I see claw marks on the back.

"Stiles" I say shocked. I feel Stiles' hand on my back. I look up at him. 

"We have to stop Scott" He says. I nod. I see Stiles go to run out the door. 

"Whoa, take a break, your moving too fast, we have time to get Scott" I say slowing Stiles down a little. 

"We have to get to him before something bad happenes, I appericate you trying to take of me though, you know it never works" Stiles smirks at me before grabbing my wrist and running with me out the door. In the car we come up with a plan, wel it was really Stiles. We head over to the party. We see Scott and Allison dancing.

"Keep an eye on him, i'm going to use the bathroom" I say to Stiles. he nods. When I came back from the bathroom Stiles pulled me by the arm and dragged me out of the party. 

"What the hell Stiles" I say.

"It's Scott he ran off" He says taking me to the jeep. We head over to Scott's.

"Stay down here" Stiles says. I nod. I hear yelling.

"Stiles!" I yell running upstairs.

"We gotta go to Allison's" He says. 

"Why" I ask as he pulls me out of the house. I stay in the car as he goes to the front door.

"Scott, he's missing, we have to find him" Stiles says. I nod. I was really worried. He was all alone. Stiles drove for a while before we stopped for a little. I was getting tired so I crawled into the back of the jeep to take a nap.  When I opened my eyes I see it's light outside and Scott is in the car.

"Scott your okay" I say. 

"Yeah i'm fine" He says. 

"Wait you let me sleep all night" I groan.

"You need your sleep" Stiles says.

"So do you" I scold him.

"I can sleep later, you don't sleep during the day" He says. I sigh.

"Your right" I groan. Stiles then drove me home and we parted ways. I didn't see him all weekend. All I know is that Scott is now a werewolf and I can tell we are going to get into some crazy shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 6.6K 30
You never forget your first High School crush. Claire wished for nothing more than to forget everything about him and what happened between them. If...
1.6K 95 9
"You know how much I hate that everybody just expects me to bounce back, Just like that" Daisy Young has always learned to survive on her...
2.5M 78.4K 54
BORDERLINE [BOOK ONE OF FIVE] โœง Harper Verum agreed to help her best friends find a dead body a little too willingly the night before their first day...
54.8K 1.7K 33
"You might have killed Void, but he still living inside my head." Chaos has come again. Void is back and his hunger for chaos, strife and pain has h...