A Taarey FF-Journey Towards S...

By TaaReyfan1011

A tragedy can either make you or break you. What happens when the happy go lucky girl Taani faces the harsh r... More

Letter to the Readers
The Backstory
CHAPTER 1- THE BREAK UP
CHAPTER 2- THE AFTERMATH
CHAPTER 3- EVERYTHING HAS A PRICE
CHAPTER 4- THE REALITY CHECK
CHAPTER 5- THE SUCCESS LADDER
CHAPTER 6- THE UNPRECEDENTED CIRCUMSTANCE.
CHAPTER 7- THE COMEBACK
CHAPTER 8- THE MISUNDERSTANDING
CHAPTER 9- THE CHANGE
CHAPTER 10- HER CHOICES
CHAPTER 11- THE ANNUAL DAY
CHAPTER 12- FRIENDS AND FOES-Part 2
CHAPTER 13- THE PROFESSOR
CHAPTER 14- THE GONE MONTHS
CHAPTER 15- THE CLASSROOM
Chapter 16- RUMOURS

CHAPTER 12- FRIENDS AND FOES- Part 1

1.1K 60 57
By TaaReyfan1011

Monday morning in college.

Finally the day had arrived when Taani would step into her new life. Her diploma was starting today and the whole College was in a different mood. There were many new students roaming around in the campus. The hustle bustle among them was quite evident. Taani had given strict instructions to students to help these new students. But today Taani herself needed some help.

Taani was sitting in the canteen sipping her second cup of coffee. Although she was excited her nervousness was clearly visible. Soon the gang came in and saw Taani.

Sharon- hey good morning.

Taani who was in a different world did not hear her.

Sharon- Taaniiii…

Taani(coming out of her trance)- Haan, hi aap log kab aaye.

Sharon- tabhi jab tum shayad ceiling se baatein kar Rahi thi.

Swayam- kya hua kya soch Rahi thi.

Taani- kuch nahi bas aise hi.

Rinni- hey by the way all the best aaj se tumhare classes start ho Rahe hai na.

The gang wished her simultaneously.

Taani- thanks. Waise Sharon how is Kriya?

Sharon- better shayad kal se college aa jaye.

Taani- alright

Sharon- waise tum thodi tensed ho kya baat hai.

Taani- nahi tensed nahi...but Haan thodi nervous hoon...aaj first day hai na...so

Swayam- don't worry sab thik hi hoga. Normal classes hi to hai.

Before there could be anymore conversation the bell rang.

Taani- guys bell baj gayi. I need to go..aaj first day hai so aaj saare students ka ek saath orientation hai in the auditorium.. 

Sharon- oh alright bye.

She was about to leave when…

Rey(putting his palm on his face)- Taani

Taani turned to him and was a little confused seeing him covering his face.

Taani- yes?...waise aap aapna chehra Kyun hide kar rahe hai.

Rey- aree bhul gayi tumne hi to kaha tha that mera chehra dekhte hi tumhe gussa aata hai so isliye chupa Raha hoon.

This reminded Taani of their conversation the other day. However she shrugged the thought aside.

Taani (sternly)- aapko kuch kehna tha. I am getting late.

Rey(now removing his hand)- Haan tha to…(moving forward to her while the gang looked on) Taani tumne ye path aapne liye choose Kiya hai. And clearly you excel in it to nervous hone ki koi baat hi nahi. Go do it with all your conviction. Aapne Dil se karo. Darr aapne aap Durr chala jayega.

Taani(touched by his words but still not wanting to be weak)- well thanks but mujhe aapki advice nahi chahiye Reyansh…

She turns and leaves saying this. Rey very well noticed that she still called her Reyansh. He was hurt that Taani was again back with that cold attitude towards him. After that night he at least thought Taani would not behave like  that anymore. But now he knew that was just momentary. 

Sharon ( raising her eyebrows)- ye kya tha?

Rey- nothing nothing at all…

Taani was running in the corridor towards the auditorium. She had stayed back to talk to Rey in the canteen and did not want to be late for her first day into her new life. She could easily walk but running made her feel the haste. She had almost reached the auditorium when...BAMM!!

Taani collided with an unknown girl and both of them were now on the floor…

Taani (holding her elbow) -ouch it hurts.

Girl(in a jolly mood)- thank you so much

Taani(looking at the person she collided with, confused)- what aap mujhe thanks kyun bol rahi hai.

Girl- aree thank you for colliding... finally I am awake yaar.

Taani(still confused, getting up on her feet)- ah ok...you need help( forwarding her hand)

The girl takes her hand and gets up.

Taani- you are new here?

Girl- ya here for the new course

Taani- oh ok chale auditorium…orientation Start ho jayegi.

Girl- Haan chalte hai but come on these things never start on time. Do they?

Taani( a little attracted to her super happy nature)- ah well still I guess we should go.

Girl- hmmm hey by the way meine khud ko introduce hi nahi kiya...I am JENNIFER MARY GOMEZ…

Taani- oh ok long name..

Jennifer- ya but chill...call me JENNIE all my friends call me that 

(Devika Vatsa as Jennifer/Jennie)

Taani- oh good...but mein aapki dost nahi hoon right  

Jennie- oh haan... obviously mujhe to tumhara naam bhi nahi pata...so let's start again…( forwarding her hand) hey I am Jennie and you are 

Taani- tum kaafi jaldi dosti nahi kar leti.

Jennie- mein sirf aache logo se dosti karti hoon...and before you ask ki mujhe kaise pata tum achi ho well tumne sab kuch chodkar mujhe uthaya so tum achi ho...now naam batayo aapna?

Taani- hmm ziddi bhi ho

Jennie- naam?...now you say or mein Tumhare bag se id dekh loon.

Taani (giving up and smiling)- Taani Shekhawat…

Jennie ( holding her hand)- oh cool….to chale taani partner…(and almost drags her inside the auditorium)

Taani- kaafi flims dekhti ho 

Jennie- Haan aur tum?

Taani- Haan

Both of them laugh and enter the auditorium.

The auditorium was filled with new students but Taani knew her way. This time she dragged Jennie towards the front row and asked her to sit down…

Jennie- itna saamne...pagal ho kya...mein so gayi to.

Taani- seriously school mein ho kya jo first bench se darr gayi. 

Suddenly Taani's phone rings and it was the VP. She excuses herself and moves towards the stage to talk. Jennie sits down where Taani asked her to and keeps her bag on the adjacent seat for Taani. Taani was still on the call and Jennie was busy in her phone when suddenly someone came up on her side and threw her bag down. 

Jennie was shocked beyond words.

Jennie (standing up from her seat)- what the hell tumne mera bag kyun throw kiya.

Girl( with attitude)- oh really your bag. You look quite slim. Phir do seats kyun lagte hai.

Jennie- hey watch out that was for my friend 

Girl- you girl you better watch out take your stuff and get the hell out of my sight. 

Taani(finishing her conversation she had come back there and heard the other girl)- oh really now and who the hell are you to order her like that...princess of you own La la land…

The girl turns back and now faces Taani.

Girl- excuse me...I am not even talking to you…

Taani- ya but I am...you can't treat her like that…

Girl- huh tum kon ho iski bodyguard…

Taani- none of your concern...and now would you please move so that we can be seated…

Girl- hey you don't even try and mess with me...you have no idea ki mein kon hu aur kya kar sakti hoon. Mere ek call se you both will be out of this college.

Taani(acting a little scared)- sach mein oh god aisa mat karna... phew...you think that can affect me...mere ek call se tum sirf iss college se bahar nahi or kisi college mein admission lene ke layak nahi rahogi.

Girl(raising her eyebrows)- what do you mean!!

Taani- I mean agar iss incident ko meine as ragging complaint kiya...the rest you know...your future is doomed. So there is still time move away.

Girl- what ever...watch out girl bahut attitude hain na tum mein. Just wait ki mein tumhare iss attitude ko kaise crush karti hoon. 

Taani- dream on…

The girl shifts to the other side of the auditorium. Taani and Jennie sit down in their seats.

Jennie- hey what was that... awesome yaar

Taani- well I guess some people are never out of school... matlab ek seat ke liya itna tamasha...she definitely needs to grow up.

Jennie- haha she seems to be a complete pampered Jerk… I mean look at her, dress up aise hai jaise college nahi abhi ramp pe chalne wali ho…

Taani (laughing)- ab that I can't say...woh kya hai na sab tumhari tarah Snickers aur shots mein comfortable nahi hote na...iss college mein tumhe dressed up log bahut milenge(thinking of Sharon and other dazzler girls) so get used to it…

Jennie- yaar tayyar hone mein time kon waste Karega...usse better hain mein extra so loon.

The two were discussing amongst themselves when suddenly a guys popped up over their heads from the seat behind them and…

Guy- tum log zara zor se baat karoge...mujhe kuch sunayi nahi de raha.

Taani and Jennie tilted their heads upwards and shifted sideways as they heard and saw the guy.

Jennie- what the hell tum humari baatein kyun sun rahe ho.

Guy(still over their heads)- woh actually... wait let me come there…

He didn't wait for the girls to reply or get over their shock. He didn't bother to come out of his row to their row instead he climbed from their itself making Jennie frown but shift by one from her seat. 

The girls were utterly confused and irritated by this sudden intrusion. However the guy comfortably settled himself between the two.

Taani- abey o...maan na maan mein tera mehman...what do you want…

Guy- oh hi...waise congratulations ( and shakes her hand) 

Taani- kis liye?

Guy- kya jawab diya tumne usko

Taani- oh...to you saw that.

Jennie- o Mr ho kon aur hum dono ki baatein kyun sun rahe the.

Guy- Haan baba I am coming to that rajdhani express kyun ban rahi ho( and he taps on her head)

Jennie gives Taani a"stop him right now or I will kill him look"

Guy- hi mein AMAAN SIDDIQUI hoon...and tum dono.( Turns to Taani and Jennie simultaneously without a break expecting one of them to answer first)

(Hitesh Bhardwaj as Amaan)

Although Amaan had been irritating them. His funny tactics and jovial childish nature impressed the girls.

Taani- hi mein Taani hoon...and that's Jennie

Amaan- wow...so friends ( he extends his hand but crossways like his left hand to Taani on his right and vice versa)

Both the girls shake hands and are now cool around him.

Amaan- konse course mein ho tum dono?

Taani and Jennie- interior design…

Taani- tum bhi?

Jennie- you too... awesome

Amaan- guys...me three...super awesome.

Jennie- back to my question why were you listening to our conversation Amaan

Amaan- hmm well you guys wanna know who she is…

Jennie- yes

Taani- no

Amaan- acha koi nahi phir bhi sun lo (and entangles Taani's hand in his with his elbow and slouched like a baby) 

Taani was too amazed to see a grown up behave like a child and hardly protested.

Amaan- The Chauhan's ka naam suna hai in the travel and transport industry.

Taani- Haan they are the leading in that business as far as I know…

Amaan- exactly aur ye AYESHA SINGH CHAUHAN hai the grand daughter of the Chauhan's…

(Swati Vatsa as Ayesha)

Jennie- see see I was right... pampered Jerk…

Amaan- iske attitude ke saamne koi nahi aata...but wohoho look at you tumne to aaj kamal kar diya...hmm Mumbai mein kuch to baat hai.

Taani- waise tumhe uske baare mein itna kaise pata?

Amaan- good question...see isliye I like you so much...yaha aane se pehle woh Delhi mein thi ussi college mein jaha mein bhi tha.

Jennie- oh lagta hai purani dushmani hai tumhara uske saath

Amaan(making a pained baby face)- Haan aur aaj Taani ne usse jawab de kar mujhe khush kar diya.( Now smirking happily)

Taani- hmm koi nahi you can thank me later…

Amaan- waise aur gossip chahiye

Jennie- as in

Amaan- yaha pe architecture ka bhi course hai na...Ayesha ka bhai...her twin brother woh actual mein select hua tha...so iss princess ki papa ke apna influence use karke usse bhi yaha bhej diya.

Taani- twin brother? Hmm so ye Ayesha architecture mein hai?

Amaan (very coolly)- nahi interior design mein

Taani n Jennie- WHAT!!!

Amaan- but I am glad ki mein waha akele nahi hoon tum dono bhi mere saath rahoge…Waise you guys should check out the twin...kaafi hot hai…

Jennie- really...hmm check out to karna padhega...show na kaha hai…

Taani- oh come on hoga another pampered Jerk that too a man...super jerk.

Jennie- someone has issues with men I guess

Taani- ya just this much that I can't waste time on them. 

Amaan- hmm ya but this brother is way to hot to resist darling.

Taani(with a confused expression)- waise resist to tumhari baatein or harkatein nahi ho rahi… you being a man kisi aur ko hot keh rahe ho infront of two potential girls haan...you got guts.

Amaan- I wouldn't care mere liye potential tum ladkiyan thodi hi ho.

Jennie- excuse me hum mein kya kami hai

Amaan- aree nahi re mein waisa nahi hoon...mujhe to sirf hot ladke hi pasand hai…(with a dreamy look)

Taani and Jennie then realised why they were so comfortable with him. The reason being that he was gay.

Taani n Jennie- WHAT!!

Amaan- haan…( then realising he must have given them way too much information than required)...well I understand...I guess mujhe wapas peeche chale jana chahiye ( and stands up to go back to his seat)

Taani( holding his hand and making him sit back)- hey... don't go...it takes a lot of courage to open yourself up in front of strangers and the way you have accepted yourself is admirable...ye to Hume samajna hai that even if people are different they are still a part of us…

Jennie- ya aaj se you are a friend and waise bhi tumhare saath rehna ka ek advantage hai...tumhe saare hot ladko ke baare mein pata hoga

Amaan- thanks… waise tum log mujhe Amaan mat bulayo

Taani- to kya bulaye...emm..kiddo?

Amaan- na re...Wahi jo meri family and baaki friends bulate hai...MAANI.

Jennie- that's a cute name...waise tum bahut obedient the aur sabki baat maante the I am sure... isliye tumhara naam hi Maani rakh diya sab ne

Maani- haha very funny…

They keep their bantering on while the VP comes in for the orientation…

NOTE- hey guys I know I am super late but really sorry. These days I have been keeping busy. But here is the update...
Many new characters introduced few more to come in the next part of this chapter... and I promise the next part will be updated tomorrow itself...also I have picturised the character on my own but if you don't like them feel free to imagine whoever you want...
Waiting for you feedbacks on this part...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 505 13
Story starts a month after taani and rey break up. How a sweet and innocent girl, devastated from life's harsh truths restart her life becoming stron...
240K 8.7K 46
Tiara, a girl full of life.. a girl with lots of smile.. a girl with the best family.. a girl with a sister like best friend .. a girl with a real ni...
35K 1.3K 26
#1 in kriyaansh #Completed Story revolves around 2 beautiful souls who are set apart by the destiny.Rey and Kriya . After a deliberate act of break...
1K 101 8
Hey buddies!!!! Here comes a new story on ur fav couples..... also mine, TaaRey n MishBir I e (Taani + Reyansh) n (Mishti + Abir). Synopsis - this s...