My Bestfriend's Bestfriend

By barbie_lisa

Who will you choose? Your first love that broke you , but lately they realize that they're inlove with you b... More

Chapter 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
*ATTENTION*
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
New Story
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
Chapter 13
NOT AN UPDATE
Yahoooooo!
⚠️SPOILER⚠️
CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 4

7.1K 205 10
By barbie_lisa

LISA'S POV
The moment we step at our dorm . Jisoo unnie suddenly yelled .

" WHAT WAS THAT JENNIE!? " She yelled . We got shock , Jennie got startled and stiffin.

" U-nnie i-id- " She got cutt of by Jisoo.

" YOU DIDNT WHAT?! YOU DIDNT MEAN IT?! HUH! YOU DIDNT?! " Chu yelled , this is the firts time i see unnie mad like really really mad.

Chaeyoung holding Unnie trying to calm her down , but i think that is impossible.

" Let me tell you jennie " unnie said , she let out a heavy breath and look at Jennie who look down.

" Where were you when Lisa is HURTING?! Where were you when Lisa is crying her eyes out because of you!? HUH!? . Ofcourse your enjoying your time on your so called man! While Lisa? Shes trying her best to  make you happy even in return SHE WILL GET HURT! " Chu said anger lace on her voice.

Jennie look at me with shock on her face . Her hands tremble still looking at me . I avoid her eyes , ' I dont know if i can look at you ever again ' i thought.

" Why you look shock? " Chu said sarcasticly.

" Oh dont answer that , i know the reason already " Chu laugh sarcasticly . And look at jennie.

" What a pity Jenn- " before Jisoo unnie finish her sentence i interup her.

" Unnie please enough " I said looking at her pleadingly . I didnt notice that im crying already.

Chaeyoung look at me worriedly . She's about to go with me but i shake my head to stop her.

Chu look at me and softly and nodded , she walk towards me and wipe my tears gently .

" Lets go sleep now lisaya , you look tired " chu said gently and take my arm bringing me to my room .

Unnie open the door for me and hugged me tightly .

" Your going to be ok right? " she said still hugging me . I nod and hug her back.

" Ofcourse unnie im strong remember? " i replied jokingly while my voice crack a bit.

Chu pull out the hug and look at me , She smile.

" Ok go to sleep now , we have schedule tom. " She said patting my head.

" Ne unnie " i replied

She gently close the door . When the door close i let my tears flow, I sob and hold my mouth to muffle my voice .

' Why me? , of all the people why choose to me hurt me Nini? " i thought .

I slowly walk at my bed and laydown . My cats jump up to my bed and cuddle me . I think they know that im sad . I smile and caress their fur.

When suddenly Irene's face pop out of my mind . I smile i didnt know that i drift to sleep smiling.

JENNIE'S POV
Im still standing here tears flowing . I know Lisa's having feelings for me . I just ignored because i thought she will get over it .

Guess im wrong?

I hold my chest ' ghod why it hurt so much? ' i thought . I walk at my room .

There is Lisa's scent invading my room . We used to cuddle here. I slowly lay at my bed and sleep .

I drifting to sleep while thoughts running at my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 5.4K 36
would you take the chance at love? Even if it's wrong? would you push all through, even if your love is just too impossible to pass? will you? or wil...
P0LAR0ID By :))

Fanfiction

53.7K 1.9K 54
Life has always been precarious. You will never know what is next. It could be ideal or not. Nevertheless, a part of us seeks to attain what we have...
261K 7.8K 23
Will Lisa find herself in an unexpected situation of falling in love with the person she thought she was supposed to loathe? ** This is actually my f...
116K 2.7K 33
A/N: Jenlisa version of For You. Published: Feb. 10, 2020 Intro: What are the things you are willing to sacrifice for someone you love? Are you willi...