CHAPTER 9

LISA'S POV
I slowly woke up and rub my eyes . Im about to stand when i felt someone hugging my waist and a head on my chest . I look down and smile widely . 'She's really here' i thought slowly but gently caress her hair . I lay down again and ran my hand to her hair and rub her back .

I feel her move and and hug me tight . I chuckle ' i didnt know that she's a clingy type ' i thought and shake my head .

" Why are you laughing " she rasp , I got startled and look at her .

" N-nothing " i lied and smiled .

She playfully glare at me . I pout .

" Stop that your not cute " she said looking away .

I cup her face to face me , she blush and look in my eyes . I show her my puppy eyes that no one can resist .

" Jinjaaaa~ " i replied cutely . Her face is like tomato now so red .

She gigle at my antics and shake her head .

" Aniyooo~ Im just joking you are really cute like a baby " she said , now its my turn to blush . I put my hand down that holding her cheeks before looking away .

She laugh loudly , and i glare at her . She raised her eyebrow at me and I gulp ' Why the small people always have a small temper ' i thought .

" Ahh~ lets change first , Im sure their waiting for us now " I said nervously.

She smile cutely at me and nodded . I walk at my closet to find a clean shirt for her . I smile and pick a hoodie and jogger for her and a pair of unuse pants . ' Im sure she look so tiny with  my clothes ' i thought giggling .

I look back at her , she's fixing my bed . My heart flutter everytime she do simple things . I walk towards her .

" Here , go take a bath now " i said handing her the clothes .

" Is it ok? I mean i dont mind using this clothes again " she replied pertaining the clothe that she wear in bed . I shook my head.

" Aniyaaa~ its ok really her grab it " i said handing her the clothes back .

" Are you sure? " she asked grabbing the clothes . I nod and smile .

" Nee~ go take a bath first " i replied smiling . She nod and go the bathroom .

While she's taking a shower , Im going to feed my cats first . I walk to their mini house that Chaeyoung brought to me . I grab their food and put it at the bowl .

" Leo~ Luca~Lily~Louise~ , come here to mommy " i said , Leo run to me first and jump at my arms . Before my three other cata followed . ' Oh that's why you are my favorite Leo ' i thought . I put Leo down so he can it with her brothers and sister .

A Minute Later.

The door open i stand and look at Irene . I froze . OH.MY.GHOD.! She look so beautiful . I keep looking at her , i didnt know that she's in my front now waving her hand at my face.

" Hey lisayaaa? " she said waving her hand .

I blink and look at her .

" Y-yes? " i stuttered out .

" Its your turn now . Go take a bath " she replied . I nodded and run to the bathroom and close the door . I held my chest . Mu heart is beating really loud .

Im about to toke my clothes off when i remember i didnt bring a pair of clothes here . I facepalm . Oh ghod!

I slowly open the door and go out . I hear a laugh at my side . I look to see Hyun leaning at my head looking at me .