CHAPTER 3

Irene's POV
The teasing is done and now we are going to perform.

We are performing Psycho and im so nervous not because of the audience but because Lisa is staring at me while were performing.

Let me teas her a bit , I look at her while im singing and i bit my lips seductively looking at her . I saw her gulp and she grab the water on the table and drink still looking at me. I smirk.

We are finish and now i sit next to her and grab the water that has on her hand and drink it.

" Here wipe your sweat " she said giving me a yellow handkerchief .

I take it and wipe my sweat. I didnt know that lisa is very sweat person she so gentle . I wonder why jennie didnt bring lisa when we hang out before , it ethier she bring jisoo or chaeyoung but not lisa.

And now they turn to perform . Im focus on stage when their performing . I cant take my eyes on lisa i dont know why.

Her swag , her charisma when she's performing , her smooth move and especially her face expression .

She's special i can tell , and i think she will be part of my life.

Lisa's POV
The host is giving speech and criteria of the winner today . We are nervous , when i suddenly felt a hand holding mine .

I look at Irene unnie , she looking at the stage while smiling .

I give her hand a squezz and i entertwined my hands on her . She look at me shock , but i just give her a smile .

She smile back and hold my hand tighter.

" And the winner is..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................BLACKPINK! " We stoop up and bow to  them , Irene unnie let go of my hand and smile at me .

" Congrats " she said smiling widely.

" Thank you unnie " i said .

" just call me joohyun , unnie is just old " she said chuckling . I nod and smile .

" Ok hyun " i said , i saw her blush . And push me a little.

" Go there now " she said . I nod and u go to jisoo unnie who look at me teasinly .

" I saw that , you have many explanation to do lis~ " she said .

I just smile and shake my head. We are heading to the stage to give our speech .

I was about to stand beside chaeyoung when a hand snatch my wrist and hold it tight. I look to see who it was .

Its jennie unnie , she hold my wrist tightly that i feel a pain. I snatch my hand but she hold it tighter . I wince.

" Unnie let go it hurt " i whisper to her.

" Why so you can flirt with Irene after this? " she said coldly. I raise my eyebrow at her.

" What's gotten in to you unnie " i said trying to snatch my hand again.

" I said stay still! " she more coldly . I feel my eyes watered because her nails is digging in my palm .

I feel a hand snatch me softly .

" Yah jen whats your problem!? " Jisoo unnie whisper yell to her.

" didnt you know thats she's hurting?!" unnie said coldly still holding my hand and caress it softly.

" ist it enough jen? your hurting her physicaly and emotionaly , please give her a break " unnie said . Jennie unnie look at me but i dont have the guts to look at her .

Chaeyoung is busy giving speech , i just fake a smile if theres a camera .

Im so tired already , i want to go home. The speech is done and i hurriedly go to our table .

Irene look at me worriedly and she look behind me , her aura change , she look at my back coldly that give me shiver to my spine .

I look at my back to see jennie unnie look at me , there's a guilt in her eyes .

" Lis-" she was about to talk when Irene unnie hold my hand and bring me closer to her , She hold my face in kiss me on the cheeks.

My eyes widend.

WT! did she just kiss me?!