CHAPTER 8

IRENE'S POV
We are at the living room watching some Netflex movies . Lisa and I is at the floor leaning our back at the sofa sitting sharing a blanket . Jisoo , Chaeyoung , Joy are at the other couch. Jennie , Yeri and Seulgi at the long couch .

We are planning to sleep here tonight , we already inform our manager thankfully they agreed . While watching i felt someone lean on me , I turn to see Lisa fast asleep already i can hear a cute snore coming from her .

I slowly lift her head to my shoulder so she can sleep comfortably . I hold her hand and intertwined it with mine . I look if someone saw what i did , thankfully they occupied with the movie so nobody minding us .

I smile and softly caress her hand .

I didnt notice that the movie's already done . They stretch their arm and yawn . They look at us and to Lisa.

" Ohhh~ she's already asleep? " Jisoo said walking towards us . I can see Jennie looking at Lisa leaning at my shoulder . I frown , whats her problem really? She thinks I didnt notice the way she stare at me a while ago?

" Yeah , maybe she's super tired that's why she's fast asleep " i replied still holding Lisa's hand.

" Let me bring Lisa to her room unnie , and you'll sleep at my room " Jennie suddenly said . ' She's going to share room with Lisa? No way! ' i thought.

I shook my head and said .

" No its ok Jen , let lisa sleep for a while before i wake her up " i said smiling fakely a her .

" No unnie your our guest today so you most be tired " she replied .

" No really , im not that tired , and Lisa's not that heavy " i replied . Damn can she just go?!

The Tension has risen again . We were looking at each other or more like glaring at each other.

" Unnie i will be the on- " she didnt finish her sentence when Jisoo suddenly speak .

" Jendukie its ok , let Irene share with Lisa tonight . Lisa's comfortable on her position now " Jisoo said , maybe she can feel the tension?

Lisa suddenly move and she let go of my hand . I suddenly felt sad but widend my eyes when her long arms wrap arround my waist hugging me tightly , and put her head on my neck .

" Hmmm~ its comfy " she said sniffling my head . I blush and look up to see their face smiling at me teasingly except Jennie . She 's looking at us with poker face .

She suddenly walk out and go to her room not before slamming the door hard . We got startle and Lisa suddenly wake up . She rubb her eyes and look at me she blink and blink before she stand up and bow .

" A-ah I-i-im so-rry Unni-e " she said blushing and look down , she's playing with her hand . ' cute ' i thought .

" Ok me , Yeri and Seulgi will share a room , Chipmunk you and Joy will share and Lisa you and Irene will share a room " Jisoo said , she yawn and bid us a goodnight . Yeri and Seulgi follow not before throwing us a teasing look .

" Ne unnie , kaja Joy . And goodnight monkey and Irene unnie " Chaeyoung said .

" Goodnight unnieeee~ have a very wonderfull night~ " Joy sang teasingly before she follow Chaeyoung .I blush and look at Lisa to see her blushing too.

She look at me and offer her hand . I look at her confuse .

" Lets sleep now hyun " she said smiling . I smile and take her hand and she intertwined it . We go to her room holding hands .

She open the door and let me in first . I look around her room is net and it smell like her too . I got startle when i feel a fur on my feet . I look down to see a cute cat .

" Hyun , do you want to change first? I can leaned you a clothes " She said , smiling at me her smile widend when she saw Leo playing with me .

" You go first , i want to play with leo " i replied petting leo . The cat rub her paws at my face . He's clingy too like her mother .

Lisa nod and go to the bathroom and change . I look around once more while holding leo . I see her other cats sleeping already . I walk to her bed and put leo down , he lay down at the bed . I softly hold the sheets , its so soft .

The bathroom door open , i look and saw Lisa already on her cute onesie . I smile softly at her . She smile at me and hand me a big shirt and some short shorts .

" Here Hyun , dont worry  didnt use this " she said smiling . I mean i wont mind if she use this you know?

I grab it and smile .

" Thanks lis ~ " i said , she nod and motion me to the bathroom.

Minutes Later

Im done changing and got out at the bathroom i close the door and turn around , Lisa is already sleeping like a starfish . I slowly walks towards her and sit at the bed staring at her . I slowly trace her face with my hands , to her face to her jaw , her pointed nose and lastly her plump lips.

I wonder how it felt in mine . When suddenly Lisa hold my hand that is on her face and pull me to her . I widend my eyes and now im on top of her . She's still holding my hand and look me in the eyes .

I felt my heart ready to go out . Her doe eyes looking at me through my soul . We were just staring each other. She let go of my hand and softly hold my face gently she caress it . I froze . Soon i relax on her touch and lean to her hand .

" Your gorgeous Hyun super " She whisper . I smile and close my eyes .

" You are too " i replied and open my eyes . She smile and let go of my face and pull me to her side hugging me . I wrap my arms around her waist and let her arm be my pillow . I rest my head at the crook of her neck and kiss it softly .

I felt her stiffen but soon relax and she kiss my head caressing my hair softly.

" You dont know that im always wanted to hold you close to me " she said , still caressing my hair .

I look at her and smile .

" Now i know " i said and kiss her chin hugging her more tight . She laugh quietly and pull me closer .

This is Heaven .

" Goodnight Hyun " she said .

I smile.

" Goodnight........................ Love " i replied .

Unknown POV
What a stressfull day! I sigh and lean on the car .

" Are ok there? " Oppa said looking at me . I smile at him and nod .

" Ne oppa im just tired " i replied and yawn .

" Thats why your tired because your looking at her picture and videos instead of resting haytss! " Oppa scold me like a child . I pout at him .

" Yahh Oppa! why so mean " i said pouting . Oppa just laugh and drive away .

I sigh on look at the window . How can i get to close to you

Lisaya? " i thought to my self.

Uh-uh who might that be? New rival for Irene and Jennie?

Let see on the next chapter😉

-R