CHAPTER 14

Irene POV

It's been a week since Lisa and I are now officiall my members are suspecting me why I'm always on my phone these days . Like right now I'm texting Lisa informing our whereabouts when suddenly Wendy said .

" Who you texting unnie?" She said looking at me . I immediately hide my phone so she can't see anything . I cleared my throat nervously .

" A-ah is just my m-mom " I stutter nervously . She look at me raising her eyebrows .

"Really? So momma Bae keep texting you every day , every minute , every second? And you smiling while replying? Don't lie to me unnie , You never do that "smiling" thing when you're mom is texting you" she said making me nervous . Am I that obvious? I thought . She then walks towards me and sat in front of me .

" C'mon spell " before i spoke , Seulgi , Joy , Yeri suddenly barged in the room .

" Ehh? Your annoying Irene unnie again Wen? " Joy said sitting on the couch then the two follow . Wendy laugh and said .

" What do you mean again ?"she playfully glared at her . Joy raised her hands and said .

" Then what are doing? You are like a NBI intriguing a criminal?" She said making us all laugh . We're all in the dorm by the way after our schedule our Ceo said that we can relax a little before our next schedule .

" Nah , I'm just asking why Unnie is in her phone these days " she said leaning back looking at me . I sigh ok it's not wrong if i tell them righ?

The three look at me waiting for me to speak . I guess this is it I thought.

Before i can talk Seulgi suddenly speak that made everyone froze .

" You and Lisa are dating right? " She said so casually . The room filled nothing but silence . Wendy , Yeri , and Joy look at me shock written on their face . While me looking at Seulgi like she grown three heads . How did she know? I thought .

" H-how do you know? " I said not minding the meaning of my words . Seulgi look at me shock .

" SO IT'S REAL?! YOU TWO ARE REALLY DATING!? "She exclaimed standing while covering her mouth with her hands .

I look at her confused? I thought she knows already?

" What? " That's all i say . While the three is still in shock . Seulgi keep murmuring like "so it's real" , " how come " , "omg" . She finally look at me and said .

" N-no I'm just joking . I thought- i thought that y-your going to deny it " she say still in shock . This stupid bear she trick me!

I compose myself looking at them before saying .

" Yes we are " i said looking down . I don't know if they're going to accept this kind of news . But it's ok i can handle for Lisa . While I'm in deep thought . And suddenly

They hugged me tightly and congratulate me .

" Ahhhhhckk Unnie that's LALISA MANOBAN AHHHHH " yeri said jumping up and down still hugging me . Joy and Wendy pull out the hug and said .

" Yahhhh Finally the Irene Bae is not going to be old without a lover " she said laughing while I'm playfully glare at her .

" Damn! Your dating the GLOBAL IT GILRL Unnie so lucky " Joy said dramatically , while Seulgi said .

" Damn , I never thought that you got the Blackpink's maknae  wrapped around your fingers unnie  " she said smiling .

I got overwhelmed the support that they give to me , I didn't know that I'm already in tears , I wipe my tears

" So y'all are ok with it " i said , they look at me in disbelief .

"Of course! I'm literally praying when are you going to date , guess the day has finally came " Joy said laughing .

" Guess we'll be seeing Lisa here soon"Wendy said . Just hearing her name makes me griddy . I unconsciously smile .

"Ohhhh~ look at her face damn so whipped " Yeri whistle while the others are keep teasing me .

" I guess? Soon " I said giving them my  genuine smile .

Damn this feels so good

MEANWHILE

LISA'S POV

It's been a week since that day , but I felt that is just yesterday . Knowing The Legendary Irene Bae is now my Girlfriend . Damn what a lucky woman I am .

I sit up in my bed and make my way to the kitchen to treat myself a choco uyu . As i make my way I saw my members watching T.V at the sala . Jisoo Unnie notice me signaling her hands for me to sit with them , I nod , before making my way to them after i finished my drinks .

I sat on the floor leaning my back against the couch , we're watching Stranger Things.......... Again .

We sat there in silence .

" Your not planning to tell us " Jennie unnie suddenly break the silence . I look at her confused same as Jisoo unnie and Chaeng .

" Huh? " I said not knowing what to say . She scoff and murmur a "tsk" she suddenly stood up and face me . We look at her waiting on what she's going about to say .

" Tsk , if i were Irene . I'll be mad knowing my Girlfriend didn't introduce me to their bandmates " she said looking coldly at me . On what she say i feel like someone pur me a cold water . H-how did she freaking know?! . I look at her shock . Chaeng look at me shock , but Jisoo unnie just sat there looking at me calmly .

She then stood up , walking towards me and face Jennie , I'm at her back she's in front of me .

" And then? What is it to you? I think thats none of our business who Lisa's going to choose to date aren't we? " She said to Jennie . I smell something's going to happen , so I gently grab Jisoo unnie's arm . I guess she already know about me and Irene but keep to herself I thought .

" I wanted to tell you , but I can't perfect the time when " i said looking at her . Before adding .

"We're just the same right? You keep it a secret for us too . If that news didn't broke out are you planning to tell  us too? " I say to her . Shocked written on her face . I guess she didn't expect for me to speak to her AGAIN .

She open her mouth to say something and close again so i beat her to it .

" So I think it's kinda fair you know , right Unnie? " I said looking at her .

Many years of liking her NO Loving her , I learned some lessons . If you asked me if I Regret loving her? No I didn't . Loving her had me a different emotions .

I'm Happy if she take care of me , being attentive to me .

Loving her has a painful part to not knowing that all the actions that i thought we have the same feelings . She did it already but more Sweeter to her Lover .

But aside that , Loving Her thought me of letting go , Because even if you love that person if you two are not meant to be then I guess let the Faith decide to both of you .

But for me I guess Faith decided to let Irene enter my Life . And love me , Support me  wholeheartedly . And i can say that what we have will still be forever no one as in no one can break us apart .

Rigth?

Helloo! How have you been? It's been a while since the last time I update . Sorry for the really SLOW UPDATE . But don't worry as what i said before this Story has a Ending so no worries .

BUT! The ending of this story has a little bit twist . I'm sure the readers will have a different reactions . Some will be happy of the ending and some will be disappointed .

But regardless to this i Hope you will continue to support this story🙈

Lovelots
-R