What We Hope For (Sans X Read...

By Grace97721

Everyone has a happy ending. If you're not happy it's not the end . . . . ... More

1~ Home!?
2 ~ Mystery House
3 ~ !THE GREAT PAPYRUS!
4 ~ Looks Like We're Snowd-in
5 ~ Red and Purple Eyed Nightmares
6 ~ Echos of Waterfall
7 ~ The Matchmaker's Plan
8 ~ Missing Memories
9 ~ The Ultimate Slumber Party
Stems of Secrets
Robots and Otaku's
Do I Dare to Take a Risk?
Howdy!
Bad Flower, Mad Skeleton
No More Skipping Leg Day!
Cooking with a killer robot~☆
♡Dating Start!♡
With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
.Don't believe his lies.
Bio-Blue Gymnasium
Face Your Fear
The Tell-Tale Heart
All is Forgiven
Time is Relative
This is Halloween 🎃 Part 1
This is Halloween 🎃 Part 2
☆Movie night☆
Nice Cream
Introducing: Goat Mom!
Feast for kings
A battle so brutal
🧁Bake Sale🧁
♡Dating Tense!♡
Christmas Special 🎄 The MTT Late Night Show
Sheriff Who?
No More Lies
You're not drowning
Lovely Morning
The Story's Not Over Yet
A Promise To You
♡Dating Fight!♡
The Bake-Off
☆The Live show☆
True Lab
Tea Time
The calm before...
Taken
Where are you?
HP : Diminishing
Groundhog Day
Hope
An Ending
A/n Afterword
Extra #1~How Sans and the reader met
Extra #2~Genocide AU
Extra #3~Q&A
Extra #4~ Sheriff Hiss' Past
!ANNOUNCEMENT!
Update A/N
SEQUEL IS OUT!
Secret project has now been published!

MTT Mall & Spa

2.3K 73 160
By Grace97721

Sans' POV

I can't believe I'm doing this. I held my phone to my ear. Or wherever I hear.

"Hello~"

"hey mettaton it's me sans."

"Oh its you Sansy!" Why are you calling me."

Yeesh I can taste the salt from here. Yeah he doesn't like me much either.

"look I need your help. I asked y/n out-"

"You asked her out! I always knew you weren't a complete coward. "

"thanks..."

"So what do you need help with?"

"the dates tomorrow. so i'm gonna be planning stuff with the help of frisk and alphys. but I wanna keep this a surprise for y/n. could you keep her busy for the day."

"Sure can! Today actually happens to me my day off. I can keep her busy for 4 hours tops. Oh right what is your idea for the date. Fancy? casual?"

"i thinking more casual. why?"

"To find her something to where of course. But casual? You gotta go for fancy casual at least on dates."

"i'll think about it."

"Alright then I'll be there at 11:00." And he hung up. I can't say I'm obsessed with the idea of y/n being with him. But they seem to have become good friends.

"SANS COME DOWN HERE YOUR BREAKFAST IS GETTING COLD."

"alright." I walk down to the kitchen. Still not allowed to teleport for one more day.

"So who were you talking to Sans?" Y/n asks me.

"no one. it was just a scam call."

Y/n was sitting on the couch reading a book. Or more like the armrest. Can't blame her. The couch is a mess because of Undyne sleeping there.

It's still wierd to me seeing her with two legs. But I've never seen her happier. Her smile makes me smile with her. Smile wider I guess.

I take my plate of now cold eggs with bacon and seat on the couch next to her. I live in filth so this is no different to me.

"whatcha reading?"I ask her as I take a bite from my plate.

"A book about economics and stock in the U.S"

"that sounds boring. and that's coming from the guy who memorized the periodic table." Wow the food really is cold.

"I'm bored and I  have read every book in my house except for two."

"what's the two?"

"This one and the dictionary."

"If you need more books I could take you to the librarby."

"There's a LIBRARY!!!" She looks like I just told her the winning numbers for the lottery.

"correction librarby. and don't you remember? you saw it when i showed you around snowdin."

"Hmm must have forgot."

"so wanna go?" I ask as I finish my dish.

"Sure."

Skip to after the librarby________

We were back at her house.

"ya sure you didn't borrow too many books?" She was carrying a few in her arm. While I was stuck with a heavy bag. She was carrying it before, until another glitch happened.

"No I can finish all of this in three weeks."

"if you say so." I put the bag down.

Her phone began to ring.

"Hello?"

"Hello y/n darling ~ I was wondering if you'd like to go shopping with me?"

"Oh hi Mettaton. Ummm... sure that sounds fun."

"Alright meet me at Alphys' lab and I'll pick you up there."

"Ok." She hungs up.

"Well gotta get going to Alphys'."

"i'll come with you. me and frisk have some stuff to do."

"Does this stuff involve the dandelion?"

"not really. but that is something to figure out."

We walk through Snowdin.

"i just don't understand. how flowey found out about you. there must be someone that he communicates with."

"Whose to say someone told him. He might've just saw me that day and took the chance to attack me."

"true. hey sugar bean you doing okay? i mean the idea of someone after your soul is not the best thought to fall asleep with."

"I can't lie that it isn't a bit scary. But my mind has other stuff to worry about" She says.

"Hmm like what?"

"Nothing you need to worry about." I wanna know more. But I shouldn't push her if she's not comfortable.

Finally we made it to Hotland. I was sweating way before we got to the hot climate. I am really out of shape. I keep getting worked to the bone.

"Oh hello darlings~! Are you ready to go y/n." Mettaton waves at us infront.

"Yup."

"Alright! Let's go. We will be back until 4 in the afternoon sansy."

"please don't call me that."

"Bye Sans see you later." She gives me a hug. And a kiss on my cheek bone.

Wait....

Did she just kiss me!!! I mean it wasn't an actual kiss but still!!!

"Sans why are you standing there alone like an idiot!" Undyne yells.

I look around. They left and I didn't even realize.

"C'mon let's get planning." Frisk excitedly states.

_______________________________________

Y/n's POV

We made it to the MTT resort. Wow this place looks fancy. It could rival a hotel from Las Vegas.

I began to walk to the entrance until I was stopped.

"Y/n darling we are actually going this way he points to the right. Over here is where the mall is." Mettaton tells me.

"There is a mall?"

"Of course there is!"

We turn to the right and enter through a large door. And inside was a pretty big mall. 3 floors and it looked like you could walk for miles.

"Oh wow. You are so rich Mettaton."

"I know~"

"C'mon let's start with grabbing something to eat." He tells me.

I had a great time. We ate some Mediterranean food. (Mettaton chose the place) Then we went to a spa, I wasn't too sold on the idea at first but they gave great massages.

Plus my nails and skin haven't looked this good in a long time. We were currently still in the spa lying on some chairs with a face mask and cucumbers on our eyes.

I feel like I am part of a makeover segment in a rom-com.

"Y/n I've heard from others that you will be going on a date with Sans tomorrow."

"Yes I am. The week went by so quick."

"I know it did. Say. How about I help you with getting you something nice to wear for tomorrow."

"Really?"

"Yes! Well after we are finished with our appointment."

Time skip brought to you by MTT Spa! Stay beautiful~! _____________________

"Ok let's try this store!" Mettaton states eagerly.

We've been at this for over an hour now. We've spent nearly three, in total, at the mall. I just can't seem to find a good outfit.

5 stores later we entered this one store called, Spindle Designs. Hmm is that some Sleeping Beauty reference?

"Okay I think I have three that you will really like. They fit into the casual/a little fancy vibe." He says

Mettaton shows me the first one.

"Here is a nice floral dress it is in (color of your choic or coyc) this would look nice on you. It is a bit on the short side tho."

"Introducing outfit #2. In case if your not into dresses try this fashionable ensemble. A little more street wear but still casual."

"And lastly outfit #3! Another dress but a bit fancier and more modest. It is a two piece and comes in (coyc) with a white skirt."

"Well which do you choose? Outfit 1, 2 or 3." 

Hahaha am I in a game show? I look around my surroundings.

Yes, yes I am. Alright back to the outfits.

The all look nice. And if I went searching myself we will be here for another year. So I'm going to go with.

"I like #(of your choice)."

"Great choice! Now on to hair, makeup, shoes and accessories!"

Oh boi. We're gonna be here for awhile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 150 12
Frisk is just an 18 year old girl. She's almost turning 19 soon. She had a nice life in the Underground. A loving family with Toriel and Asgore. Fri...
35.2K 1K 24
(Y/N) is an artist. An extraordinary one to say the least. She is quickly climbing her way up the ranks. And who knows, one day she may even become f...
10K 291 12
We follow YOU, the Player, on this epic Undertale story. You get sucked into the game on your computer and have no idea what to expect. Will you be a...
10.4K 329 74
Y/n is a music teacher, known for making music, and/or covering music and songs. Now, your working days at school are over, and decided to take a tr...