Falling For Her (Tom Hiddlest...

By atracyxo

"Have you ever had an angel walk your way?" • To fans, it seems Tom Hiddleston has always been single. But no... More

Prologue
Glimpse
Out of all the Places
Test
Who Is This
Dream
Temporary
Ferris Wheel
Secrets
Meaning
Three Little Words
Confessions
In Your Arms
Time Stamp
Karaoke?
Ware it Out
Audition
Let It Rain
Pay You A Visit
Surprise Me (pt.1)
Surprise Me (pt.2)
Unspoken Words
Just Tell Me
Angels & Saviors
I Heard but I Saw
Use the Charm
Smile on a Cloudy Day
The Calm Before the Storm
The Alternate Ending
Nightmares Come True
Scissors and Regrets
Flip the Page
Phase Three
Just in Time
Like a Souvenir
September and Her Words
She Smiled
I Won't Stick
Coming True Is Up!!!

I'll be waiting

12.5K 500 147
By atracyxo

A few pictures and about 9 autograghs. That's it. Like I said, I wasn't too big.

And to be honest. 9 autograghs was my new record at the time.

Every time another fan would come up to me at the signing. I'd glance around for Lilly.

She said she was coming. Where is she? I was waiting on her to show up.

Seeing the same beautiful girl, three times in one day. It seemed to good to be true.

Especially because I've lived in London for almost all of my life. And I've never seen her before.

I know every face. Except hers.

I just didn't want to give my hopes up.

I didn't know what it was that drew me to her so fast. But all I knew was, I was drawn to her.

"Can you sign this?" A fan asked. Causing me to snap out of my own thoughts.

I smiled at the younger female fan. "Of course I can."

I took the little notebook in my hands and held the cap of the sharpie in between my teeth as I signed the paper.

"Can you sign this after?" I glanced up to the person who asked the question, and I saw Lilly. She smiled at me as if she knew that she startled me.

"Hi!" I said. Although I forgot the sharpie cap was still in my mouth, and I watched it fall to the ground.

Lilly giggled. "Hey...Long time no see." She said sarcastically.

I smiled. And handed the other fan back her notebook. "There you go. Thanks for coming out. Oh and-" I picked up the sharpie cap and handed the fan back her sharpie. "This belongs to you."

"Thank you Tom!" And with that, the girl was off.

I focused my attention back onto Lilly. "Your turn, miss."

She laughed softly and handed me her notebook and pen. It took me a second to take my eyes off of her face and look down to the notebook. But I eventually did.

There were a couple other fans after Lilly. So I had to act non conspicuous as I wrote her a little note.
TOMS NOTE TO LILLY: Are you doing anything tomorrow? If not, meet me at that coffee shop we met in earlier. At about noon.
If you are too busy. Than meet me there any day you can. I'll be there at noon. Everyday. I hope to see you again... Lilly (who prefers roses.)

And I ended the note with my autogragh.

It wasn't all that long of a note. But it was definetly longer than everyone else's.

Before I handed her the notebook, I nonchalantly took out a single red rose from my inside-jacket pocket. And I placed it on top of the notebook.

As soon as Lilly saw the rose. Her eyes widened and she looked at me with surprise.

I gave her a wink. "Don't tell the others." I whispered to her, then swiftly walked by her to the other fans.

I had picked up the rose as soon as I left the coffee shop, earlier that day. Another reason why I was anticipating her arrival at the signing.

Her look of shock, made my day. It was everything I expected.

Score one for me.

I moved onto to other fans autographs. And after the last of the autograghs, I noticed that Lilly was still standing in the same spot. As she read the note. She must have read it more than once. Comprehending.

She walked over to me when she saw I was finished with the signings.

"So, you're really going to go to that coffee shop, every day at noon... Until I show up?" She said. Clarifying.

I grinned. "Yeah."

"Well, what if I never show up?"

A part of me dreaded that outcome. That she'd never show up.

But another part of me... Knew that she would be there at noon tomorrow. Because a part of me knew that she liked me too.

Just as much as I liked her.

"Than I guess that coffee shop will be a pretty regular place for me. Won't it?" I answered. "See you soon Lilly."

She shook her head, grinning. "No you won't."

I nodded. "I think I will."

She turned away towards her car. "Nope. Goodbye Tom Hiddleston."

I smiled. "See you soon!"

She ignored my comment. "Thank you for the rose Tom Hiddleston. Goodbye forever!"

I watched her get in the car as she looked back to me and smiled warmly. Then she got into her car and drove away.

I'll see her again. I have to.

-

-

The coffee shop was pretty empty for a Monday. I sat at one of the little tables alone. I had a good view of the door, with the bell hanging over it.

I didn't want to order just yet. I wanted to wait for Lilly.

She couldn't have been serious when she said 'goodbye forever.' That smile she gave me, that had to have meant something.

I hope.

I tapped my foot impatiently. 12:20. No sign of her.

12:25, no sign of her.

The door would open and the bell would ring, and it was never Lilly.

Finally at 1:20pm. I got up and decided to order.

Although it was quite sad, that she didn't show up. I still made excuses for her. Maybe she just couldn't make it today. She'll be here tomorrow.

I got my coffee and walked out of the shop.

I wasn't even five feet down the side walk when I heard Lilly's voice.

And I immediately smiled.

"What? Was I too late?" She said. I turned around to see where her voice was coming from.

She was at the standing at the entrance of the coffee shop.

No white dress.

But still a vision in blue jeans and a violet blouse. She didn't have to be wearing white to look absolutely angelic.

Her hair fell to her shoulders. And her blue eyes peered into mine as she smiled. Obviously amused.

"Nope. Not late at all. You know, I've only been waiting for about an hour and a half. No big deal." I said in complete sarcasm. Yet, still smiling from ear to ear.

She shook her head. With a fake pouty face that was arguably the cutest thing I've ever seen. "Its too bad."

"What's too bad?" I asked.

She shrugged. "You already got a coffee. Now, it looks like we'll have to postpone.

She came all this way to postpone? Yeah right.

She was a real joker. She really liked to tease.

Maybe that's what drew her to me.

Well Lilly, two can play at this game.

"Nonsense." I said. I walked over to the trash and dropped my brand new coffee in the can.

Lilly's devious smile fell and her jaw dropped. "I can not believe you just did that. Why would you just throw away a fresh cup of coffee?"

I shrugged. "Now it looks like we don't have to postpone." I walked by her as she stared at me in complete shock.

I opened the door to the coffee shop. "Shall we?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593 75 11
Amy had always liked Shakespeare. Things take a turn for the unexpected when she quite literally bumps into someone who would take her appreciation f...
35.6K 1K 25
Fan Fiction of you and Tom Hiddleston Your best friends surprise you with Comic Con tickets. A fun day with friends turns into something more than yo...
69.4K 2K 52
A Tom Hiddleston fanfic. Contains smut, sns I didn't believe it when they told me. But it's real. I'm here. "So, did you enjoy the dance?" Tom winks...
340K 11.7K 38
After losing her sister in a car accident, 25 year old Jessica Blackwell is broken, lost, and guarded. One man may the the only person to change all...