Prologue

"Tom Hiddleston still single! The most eligible British bachelor is in his 30s and still off the market! Lucky for the girls."

It seems like that's all they care about.

Not my steady-growing acting career. Not my hard work and journey to success. But, my love life. Rumors on who I'm dating, who I was spotted with, am I married, am I not?

In magazines and media, I'm known as the 'always single actor.'

The press always tries to come up with reasons as to why I am the way I am. "He's to busy for a relationship." "He's not ready for a commitment." "He's gay."

Yeah, the last one was actually a theory.

I can assure you, none of them are true. Although press actually thinks they are. You know why?

Because they don't know me. They don't know the man who was just a regular man 8 short years ago. A man who was barely even known.

They don't know the man who once had the time to meet a girl and fall head over heels for her.

They only know the famous actor side of me.

No one really knows.

Except for me and her.

I'm in love. And I've been in love for a while. Eight years straight to be exact.

A love like what I have, is the best love of all. It can never be tarnished or forgotten. No matter what.

All this time, watching tabloids try and figure me out. I've been hiding this secret. The most precious secret hidden behind my open-book actor life.

Its time I tell you this secret. And how it came to be.

She has my heart. She's had it all this time. And It's always going to be hers. For eternity.

I'm writing this to set the record straight. So, I'm going to tell you a story. Its not a fairytale. It has no picture perfect, happily ever after- ending. Its just a story of how I met and fell in love with, a girl named Lilly Reynolds.

Here goes.