Corruption// Joshua [COMPLETE...

By jcaratseventeen

18+🚨🚫 SPECIAL WARNING : READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Y/N x JOSHUA Started : 25/5/2020 Ended : 2/8/2020 Editing don... More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
BONUS +1
BONUS +2
BONUS +3
A/N : comment here
Author's thoughts

31

17.4K 302 114
By jcaratseventeen

Hi guys I'm sorry if I took too long writing this chapter. To be honest I think this is the worse chapter I've written from the entire book. I'm sorry. Hope you'll enjoy it anyway. Love you guys! We're almost to the end!!

Your sleep was disturbed when you felt something on your nose.

"Joshua stop," you whined.

"Joshuaaa," you finally opened your eyes and saw Sophea with her hands holding your face while smiling.

"Good morning mommy, wake up because daddy needs to go to work," Joshua said and you smiled looking at him.

"Hey sweetheart," you said to Sophea and Joshua pulled her from you and you sit down to tie your hair into a messy bun.

"I'll go and make you some breakfast," you kissed Joshua's cheek before wearing clothes to make breakfast.

"Okay, I'll give her a bath,"

You nodded at him and went to the kitchen.

While you were busy making apple juice, Joshua came down carrying Sophea and he puts her down on her high chair.

When he saw you wearing his white button-up shirt from last night and only in your underwear, he groaned lowly to himself.

"Can I not go to work today?" He kissed your neck and you quickly turned to look at him.

"Why? Are you sick?" You put your hand on his forehead to check his temperature.

He chuckled before kissing your hand.

"This sight of you is just, makes me want to stay at home and be with you in bed all day,"

You blushed when he pulls your waist closer to him.

He started to kiss your neck and you closed your eyes.

For a moment, you were dragged by him but you came to your senses and pushed him away.

"Joshua behave," he still tried to kiss you but you hold him from doing so.

"I don't want to,"

"If you behave probably you can get something when you get home," you whispered to his ear and he looks at you.

"Fine,"

________________________________

Joshua's sitting on the couch reading a magazine when his eyes saw you just got out from the shower will a towel wrapped around your body.

"You're home early," you said as you walk towards the bed to wear your clothes.

"Didn't have a lot of work," he said but eyes still fixed on you.

"It's that the magazine we featured in?"

"Yeah,"

Apparently, you and the 13 boys were featured in a business magazine for being successful young CEOs and what amazed everyone was that how close all of you were since high school and even ended up being successful together.

You put back the clothes on the bed and ran to see the magazine with only a towel on your body.

"You look so good in here," you pointed at Joshua inside the picture.

"Y/n can you put on your clothes first please?" You frowned when his jaw clenched.

"Are you perhaps, tempted, Joshua?" You whispered into his ear and kissed his earlobe earning a sigh from him.

He was about to grab you but you immediately stand up and wear your clothes.

You teased him by wearing your shirt and shorts without any undergarments in front of him.

He closed the magazine and you knew what's going to happen next but you casually walked to the bed and snuggled up to sleep.

Joshua on the other end was getting impatient but he knew what you were doing to him.

You're teasing him because you knew how impatient he is when it comes to you.

"Game on baby," he said to himself.

|| ❗️smut scene ahead❗️

You were watching tv with Sophea when Joshua got home from work.

As soon as he entered the house, you can see something was different about him.

"Baby, did you cut your hair?" You asked him but he didn't reply and opened his shoes.

"You did, did you?" He puts his suitcase on the floor and still ignoring you.

"Hey sweetheart," he kissed Sophea's head and went upstairs.

"What's wrong with him? Did he had a problem at work?" You wondered to yourself.

You entered the room and saw him sitting on the couch scrolling through his ipad.

"Joshua is everything okay?" He didn't even spare you a glance.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He pretended like you're not there and you started to feel frustrated.

"This is fucking annoying,"

"Fine suit yourself," you said to him and slammed the room's door.

After settling Sophea to bed, you entered his room again and this time Joshua's sitting laying on the bed still scrolling to his ipad.

"Joshuaaa, why are you doing this to me?"

There's only one way so that he'll look at you.

You sit on top of his waist, straddling him and he closed his ipad and threw it beside him.

You started kissing his lips.

"Do you still want to ignore me now?" You asked him.

You crawled lower and tried to unbuckle his belt but before you could go further, he grabs your body and threw you on the bed and hovered you.

He pinned both of your hands beside your head and your voice was stuck in your throat.

When his face went closer to yours, you closed your eyes waiting for his lips to reach yours but he didn't.

You opened your eyes and saw him smirking while looking at you. You wanted to kiss his lips so you lifted your face a little bit but he pushed your body back.

"Are you going to be a fucking tease again?" He said to you in a low voice.

Is this about what you did to him yesterday?

"Answer me, baby," you gulped and your confidence earlier is fading away.

"No," you replied in a slow voice.

"Good girl, now show me what you can do,"

He threw his pants and underwear to the floor and he didn't need to tell you what to do. You kneeled between his legs.

You started stroking his now hard cock and started to work his cock into and out of your mouth.

He grips a handful of your hair and he shoved his cock deeper into the back of your throat.

The moans that left his mouth made you start sucking his cock harder.

You hummed when you felt his cock twitched inside your mouth and you can taste his precum that is leaking from his tip.

Before you could finish him off, he pulls his cock out from your mouth and pushed your back against the bed.

He connects his lips to yours and at the same time, he discarded every single clothing on your body.

He reaches a piece of velvet cloth from the nightstand and wrapped it around your head, making your view black.

"Tonight will be a little bit different," he whispered and you felt his body moving away from yours.

Your breathing is getting heavier and you can't deny the excitement that rushes through your body with this new attitude of Joshua.

A dominant attitude just because you teased him.

"Touch yourself," you heard his voice after a while.

"Huh?"

"Touch yourself princess or you'll not getting anything tonight," his voice lowered and you are unsure about where to start.

Slowly your fingers reached your folds and your face turns red. It was more embarrassing because Joshua's looking at what you're doing and you can't even see yourself.

You moaned when you started to thrust your fingers into yourself and you can hear the slick sound of your fingers thrusting from how wet you were.

"How is it?" You heard his voice asking you.

"It's wet Joshua, I'm so wet," you whined and soon he holds both of your hands, putting it over your head and tied it together with his necktie.

"No touching, be good and I'll let you go," he kissed your lips before his tongue licks your nipple playing with your hardened bud.

He kissed your body slowly and with each kiss he went lower.

"You need to wash the sheets tomorrow because of the mess you've made," he blow on your clit and your body shuddered.

He then started sucking on your folds, dipping his face between you and he licks your dripping juice. His fingers started to thrust into you and his lips didn't leave your clit as he did so.

God at this rate you can cum so fast all over his face.

"Look at you, whimpering and squirming under my touch but you still have the audacity to tease me?" He rubs your sensitive bud with his thumb and you gasped.

"I- I'm sorry," you panted.

"Are you really?" He teased back.

"Ye-yes," you breathed out.

"How do I know you're really sorry?" He bit your lower lip after and you were begging for more.

"God, fuck me, Joshua, I'm sorry please fuck me so you'll forgive me,"

"Should I?" He let out a small chuckle.

He never knew to make you beg for him was fun, he loves it.

"Fuck please yes,"

"Why don't you cum for me first? I miss tasting you baby," before you can say anything moans starting to leave your mouth again.

You tried to move your hand to touch him but he tied your hands tightly and you can't move it.

His tongue gave you long strokes and he was sucking you hard.

His nose tip was hitting your clit when he was pushing his tongue through your hole.

"Mmm, Joshua," your hips moved closer towards his face so you can feel him went deeper.

"That's right baby, moan my name louder," he said before thrusting fast two fingers inside of you.

"You're soaked princess,"

When his lips touch your clit again, it sent a shock of pleasure through your body.

"Joshua-,"

You didn't manage to finish your words when you came unraveled on his face, bucking your hips over his mouth.

He helped you through your orgasm by licking your clit clean.

"Good girl,"

He attached his lips to yours and you can feel the salty taste of your cum but you didn't mind.

Your body didn't have a chance to relax when you felt Joshua's tip rubbing at your entrance.

"Break time's over,"

He then slid his cock into you and your body arched immediately.

Joshua groaned when he saw his cock filling you up.

"You take my cock so well baby,"

He holds your legs and wrapped it around his waist before pounding faster into you.

"This is for listening,"

You then felt your hands being untied and after it was free, you quickly run your fingers through his hair and nuzzling your face at the crook of his neck.

"Can you open the blindfold? I want to see you," you whined.

"Do you really need to look at me that bad? I'm enjoying wrecking you," he sucks on your neck to leave marks.

"Please," you pant. Joshua opened your blindfold and your eyes blinked to adjust to the surrounding.

"I want to cum," your fingers dig onto his back every time he thrusts into you, forming a familiar knot in your stomach.

He pulled your neck forward and kissed your lips, your hot breaths mixing.

"Look at me when you cum baby, I want to see how good I made you felt,"

You then came on him, your body shaking at your second orgasm and he is still pounding into you because he was also close.

You can feel his cock throbbing inside you and you clenched around him, biting his shoulder to gave him some marks as he did to you.

"Fuck," after that, he fills you up with his cum and you pulled his neck into another kiss.

"I hope you're on birth control," you nodded and he falls beside you, pulling you onto his chest. Both of you are still panting and he strokes your hair.

"You did so well baby," he mumbled.

"What was that Joshua?" You asked slightly looking at him.

"I don't know but I like it, maybe we can start doing it often?" He raised his eyebrows.

"No,"

Vote and comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.4K 33
started : [ 170514 ] ended: [ 180712 ] - copyright 2022 @moriohradio all rights reserved
42.2K 473 35
SEVENTEEN IMAGINES - sorry for the errors in this story, I've made this ages ago. Will update tho! <3 thank you everyone who had took their time and...
724K 18.1K 184
just like the title says - start : 06/06/2022 finish : ???
7.9K 66 25
Individual story for each members Requests = closed status: on break Start: 21/12/2020 End : 18/01/2021 Reopened: 16/5/2021