Another World - Clexa/Superco...

By attemptingtowrite07

Lena wanted to show her new L-Corp project to her best friend. She wanted to discover the multiverse. The mac... More

Worlds Apart
Experiment Gone Wrong
"this isn't the first time"
"Who are you?"
Worlds Explained
Reunions Anyone?
Arkadia
Earth-38
Twenty Questions
Problems
Polis
Meeting the Ambassadors
Queen Nia
Assassination Attempts and Unexpected Friends
Jealous?
The Challenge
Who?
Luna kom Floukru
Returning to Arkadia
Road Trip?
Reunited In Time For War?
Any Ideas?
Make a plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
Save a life
The Commander of Death
Funeral Fires
Can we talk?
"Am I preparing for war?"
The Details in the Deal
I'm sorry
You should go
Earth One
"Let's get this over with."
"Raven, can we please tone down the charm..."
"I'll be right here the entire time."
"Don't let Commander Heart Eyes catch you looking at me like that."
"You were much friendlier without clothes on Raven."
"So, you think we're hot?"
"I thought you were a genius."
"Last stop for residents of Earth 38."
"Um... well, I don't want you to get mad at me but..."
"You'll have to speak to me eventually!"
"At least the hotel walls are thicker than the tents."
"Do I want to know what I said?"
"Did she just suggest what I think she suggested?"
"I am The Commander..."
"It's the only way to look at it."
"Clarke?"
"We said our souls stayed here together, did we not?"
"We-We aren't giving interviews about our personal lives."
"WHAT?!"
"I'd never do it in public."

You look good in a hoodie

1K 44 6
By attemptingtowrite07

A/N - I'm back! Sorry for the hiatus, I lost track of where this was going and just needed a break before taking another look. I am hoping to update more regularly, but I don't have a schedule, simply update when a chapter is written.

----

"That is a long story." Sara smiled at Felicity.

She gave the assassin next to her a look. "Then I guess you had better start talking."

With an eye roll, Sara nodded. "We got an alert on the Waverider that Kara went missing and it changed the future, so I took the Jump Ship to find her and subsequently Miss Luthor. The pair had accidentally portalled to Earth 102 where we ran into some local political problems we helped fix and were hoping we could help Raven here before we part ways."

Felicity smiled and looked at Raven, examining the brace on her leg more obviously than most. "Your brace is good, but my implant will be better." Not waiting to see if any of them followed, Felicity moved over to the circular platform, powering up the row of computers positioned around the edges.

"How long would the implant last?" Raven got up the steps, awed at the setup this woman had.

Spinning around in her chair, Felicity smiled. "How long do you plan on being alive?" Was she being serious?

Luna scowled, not liking the question at all. Raven gave her a funny look and when Felicity looked at everyone again her smiled dropped a little. "From your faces I'm going to guess that was the wrong way to say that this implant will last for the rest of your life?"

"That was the worst way to phrase that." Thea jumped up onto the railing of the platform, having decided to stop whatever she had been doing before everyone arrived.

Raven nodded. "On our Earth that question has a moving answer. One day it could be hours and the next you could be set for a week. It varies." She was trying to laugh, but it fell flat, knowing just how true the statement was.

"Well my implant will last forever, the only problem I have come across is that it shorts out when an EMP is used. You don't plan on being around many of those, do you?" Looking up from her computer, Felicity caught the look Raven was giving her computers, pushing herself back to reach for the other chair no one seemed to have claimed. Rolling it over to Raven, she swept her arms out over her computers. "Don't crash the system or get caught."

It was the only warning she gave, allowing Raven full access to her system, one the girl didn't hesitate at taking.

"What is an EMP?" Luna's voice broke Raven's concentration over the computer, but Lena beat her to the explanation.

"It's short for an Electro-Magnetic Pulse. It's a device that can knock out all electronic devices within a certain radius."

Luna frowned, head tilting. "A device that could destroy Skaikru tech?"

"Yeah, at least for a while anyway."

Raven shook her head despite Felicity not looking at her. "We don't have those, unless I build one."

"What are you talking about?" Thea swung her legs between the bars of the railing, confused.

Clarke leaned forward, arms resting on the lower bar of the railing. "Raven is our resident genius, mechanic, occasional hacker, and explosive expert." Rattling off the list of things Raven did on for them, it was hard for Clarke to understand how they had survived the ten days before she arrived.

Now Felicity was paying attention, her and Thea both looking at Raven typing away on one of the computers. "If you do all that, what does everyone else do?"

Not missing a beat, Raven replied. "Hunt, fight, kill, discuss politics half naked with The Commander." She didn't have to look to know that Clarke was glaring at her and red at the same time.

Thea held up her hands, jaw on the floor. "Hold up. Go back. Who does that last one and who is The Commander?"

All but Thea and Felicity looked at Clarke, Luna answering the second part of Thea's question. "The Commander is the leader of the twelve clans and the most powerful and important figure in our culture."

Clarke caught the smirk on Raven's face, cutting her off before she could speak. "Don't even think about it."

"Think about what? I think about many things, I'm going to need you to be more specific." Raven was loving this, barely able to stop herself from laughing when she looked up to see Clarke glaring at her. "Because if you are talking about you and Commander Heart Eyes half naked on a bed you are too late. I've been thinking about that for a while."

If it had been possible for Clarke to go redder, she would have. Settling instead for glaring at the Latino tapping away at the computer. Raven's comment had everyone looking at Clarke and the brunette herself, only one of them unashamed by what had been revealed.

"You can't just go around telling people that kind of information." Trying to salvage some form of respect from everyone with them, Clarke wanted Raven to understand she couldn't say that with Luna present and especially when they got back.

"What's the problem? Besides Raven admitting to thinking about her friend half naked on a bed with the most powerful man on your Earth?" Felicity asked, stopping when everyone else laughed.

Luna looked her dead in the eyes and replied with a straight face. "The Commander is a woman and would have your head for thinking otherwise." Paling slightly, Felicity audibly swallowed.

Sara stepped in, giving Luna  a look. "Can we forgo scaring the one person here capable of performing the surgery Raven needs?"

Thea looked impressed, smiling at Clarke. "So do you get a title being with The Commander, or is it all secret looks and stolen moments?"

"Wanheda needs no other title." Luna stated.

Blinking, Thea's mouth opened, no words sounding for a moment. "One-what? That doesn't sound like English?"

Clarke breathed a laugh. "It isn't English, it's Trigedesleng. It's the language Grounders use."

Some understanding crossed Thea's and Felicity's faces, but they still looked a little clueless, confirming it when Thea asked. "What does whatever Luna said mean?"

It was the question Clarke knew was coming, the blonde going quiet, not wanting to translate the title she had earned from the clans. Realising she wasn't going to tell them, Luna begrudgingly said. "It means The Commander of Death." 

The two new women in the room paled, not liking the translation at all, but Thea still had some guts in her. "What did you do to get that title?"

Many in the room didn't think it possible, but a sombre atmosphere descended around them, Clarke not even wanting to think about what she did. Not letting anyone else say what she did though, Clarke's voice rang out in the bunker. "I killed three-hundred and eighty-one people with radiation poisoning."

No explanation, nothing. There were no reasoning what she did with people that didn't understand their world, but there was also no justifying what she did to anyone else. The energy it took to convince herself of the reasons she did what she did took enough from her as it was. Just thinking about Mount Weather had her wanting to see Lexa, her calming presence understanding her with one look.

Silence. No one knew what to say, that explanation being the last thing she would say. It stayed like that for a while.

Felicity's computer beeped, startling everyone, Luna the most as she had a hand on her dagger ready for an attack. "What was that noise?"

Felicity did a double take at Luna holding her dagger. "That was my computer, I've run some analytics and unfortunately we need to be at the new bunker for the surgery. We don't have the right supplies here and I need to pick up the implant from the safe at the loft."

Clarke nodded. "What does that mean for us?"

Thea grinned. "It means you all need a change of clothes." Jumping down from the railing, she headed off to the side of the bunker, disappearing from view.

Waiting for a while, Kara and Lena were glad when Thea re-emerged arms full with spare clothes from the lockers. "Oh thank God!" Meeting Thea to help with the clothes, Lena couldn't wait to get out of the clothes she had been in for the last few days.

Putting everything on the table, they dished out the clothes, everyone getting some variation of shorts, leggings, sports top and hoodie. Lena was the only one to choose to change by the lockers, away from everyone; Kara was changed in an instant and the others just didn't care.

Since most of them were in leather pants, they managed to get away with them, only needing to change their tops since they couldn't change their shoes. None of them minded, Raven the least, sneaking glances at Luna's back as she changed facing away from her.

"It's not polite to watch someone change, you know that right?" Jumping, Raven rolled a little in her chair, Felicity being close enough to whisper in her ear surprising her.

Clearing her throat, she tried to hide the blush attempting to make itself known on her cheeks. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Nodding, the blonde pushed her glasses up her face. "Sure you don't and Luna isn't staring at you right now." Eyes darting to Luna, Raven was disappointed to find the curly haired leader not paying her attention, although now she was fully changed.

Donning a hoodie, Raven didn't think it was possible for her to look so good in something from the Old World and yet, Luna was stunning. "Is there something wrong with what I am wearing?"

Blinking back into the present, Raven found Luna looking between her and the hoodie she was wearing, a cute frown on her face.

"No, no... you look good in a hoodie. I was just shocked to see you in our kind of clothes." That's a reasonable excuse, that works. Luna nodded, taking Raven's answer with a small smile while everyone else shook their heads at the blatant lie the genius had just spouted.

Sara clapped her hands together. "Let's get this show on the road, shall we?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 78 19
This is a Clexa story about lexa following Clarke and protecting her without her knowing who she is. Imagine how shocked Clarke is when she finally m...
68.5K 1.7K 11
Kara Danvers, a.k.a. Supergirl, never thought she'd fall in love with a Luthor, Lena Luthor, her best friend, for that matter. ~~~~~~~~ "You can't g...
125K 3.5K 54
These events take place immediately following the fateful events of episode 3x07. I wanted to rewrite the ending of Clexa (or non-ending in this case...
4.7K 133 16
Lena and Kara both get a gym membership, at a gym in National City, for the summer. But, Lena's only in National City for the summer. They began to f...